View Full Version : Love Uchiha V.S. Assassin

kejon16
01-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Rules : GM is a re do
Time: Noon

I'll make the first move.

kejon16
01-04-2011, 05:04 PM
/Walking though the Menos forest. I come across this strong sp. Knowing it's the espada Assassin. I shunpo within 40 meters of him. With a smirk I bow before him showing my great respect for him. I place one hand on my hit saying to him."Lets make it fun espada Assassin. We Gods need to have some playtime in this world."Walking towards Assassin I release this dense sp around the area. As the builds start to break away from the sp. I smirk at him and say."Bankai: The Edge of Reasoing, Hōkai"This dense wave of light flows from my blade towards you. The light will burn away at anything it touches. Now standing tall I hold two large blades. One is golden and the other pure white. I jump into the air above Assassin. Pointing both blades down towards him. I smirk and say."Hikari o shūryō"This golden light forms around one of the blades. As this pure white light forms around the other blade. The two lights form into one. As do the two blades. The light forms down the one long blade and becomes super condensed. I quickly drop down towards you. Once I get into mid-range. I swing the blade towards your body. As this large condensed wave of sp comes from the blade. Hoping to cut into any defense you might have. It will also burn right though your body./

assassin
01-04-2011, 05:22 PM
/Walking though the Menos forest. I come across this strong sp. Knowing it's the espada Assassin. I shunpo within 40 meters of him. With a smirk I bow before him showing my great respect for him. I place one hand on my hit saying to him."Lets make it fun espada Assassin. We Gods need to have some playtime in this world."Walking towards Assassin I release this dense sp around the area. As the builds start to break away from the sp. I smirk at him and say."Bankai: The Edge of Reasoing, Hōkai"This dense wave of light flows from my blade towards you. The light will burn away at anything it touches. Now standing tall I hold two large blades. One is golden and the other pure white. I jump into the air above Assassin. Pointing both blades down towards him. I smirk and say."Hikari o shūryō"This golden light forms around one of the blades. As this pure white light forms around the other blade. The two lights form into one. As do the two blades. The light forms down the one long blade and becomes super condensed. I quickly drop down towards you. Once I get into mid-range. I swing the blade towards your body. As this large condensed wave of sp comes from the blade. Hoping to cut into any defense you might have. It will also burn right though your body./
Heh
*I see your wave of light flow towards me and I sonido up dodging the light, focusing my spiritual pressure into my feet at the same time, so that while your heading towards me, I'm also heading towards you and draw my scythe at the same time, when you swing your blade at me I Surround my scythe with my extra sharp spiritual pressure the the blade glows silver and doubles in size and I wait until the last second until I'm as close as I'm going to get to you until your blade hits me release all the spiritual pressure from my feet and my speed unexpectedly triples and I'll move right past you before your blade hits me and swing my scythe at your stomach and it'll slice you straight in half if it hits. This also makes it so that if your light follows me, you'll be right in it's path and just to make sure you die I'll quickly stop and turn around above you and fire a silver cero with a blue outline at you that 50 feet wide* Frostbite cero! *this cero is extra cold and will freeze you inside and out if your in the cero for only a few seconds if it hits and you'll fall to the ground, frozen and helpless at that point and shatter like glass on impact, if it hits.*
please tell me that was it? I didn't even begin to get serious with you.