PDA

View Full Version : Rematch: Onoki VS Deidara

deidara330
01-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Who wins?

I say Onoki. Stone touch will indefinitely immobilize Deidara and give him the win, and he's likely at least twice as fast as Deidara's normal speed because he was easily keeping up with Deidara on his bird. Deidara can use C0 in his state, but it's arguable he won't get the chance since he has to prep it and by the time he has he should be stone.

Nyruss
01-04-2011, 03:35 PM
It would seem that your argument is sufficient to leave others speechless.

Onoki wins for reasons specified above, and for being cooler than Deidara.

colorles
01-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Deidara uses C4, Onoki breeths and dies

basically what im saying is that when Deidara uses C4, Onoki dies

see what im saying here?

deidara330
01-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Deidara uses C4, Onoki breeths and dies

basically what im saying is that when Deidara uses C4, Onoki dies

see what im saying here?

And the fact that Onoki is at least twice as fast as Deidara, can turn him to stone just by touching him, and the fact that C4 requires prep are all meaningless here?

colorles
01-04-2011, 03:51 PM
And the fact that Onoki is at least twice as fast as Deidara, can turn him to stone just by touching him, and the fact that C4 requires prep are all meaningless here?

speculation

either way this thread doesnt particuarly warrent my attention so to speak, this matchup is likely gonna happen anyways

deidara330
01-04-2011, 03:52 PM
speculation

either way this thread doesnt particuarly warrent my attention so to speak, this matchup is likely gonna happen anywaysWhat do you mean by speculation? That Onoki will lose?

And this matchup already happened, but never finished. Deidara's been captured, it's likely they'll never meet again.