PDA

View Full Version : It may be over.

Makoto Cifer
01-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Ive spent two years here. Ive liked anime for over nine years. Bleach is my favorite. Theres no way i wouldn't know bleach it's self. I'm probably going to switch RP's. To kekkaishi. I'm tired of it.

Yori
01-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Pow! Put you into early retirement yet again

zetsu2141
01-02-2011, 06:37 PM

knowing the people in BFv he will be back soon.

Makoto Cifer
01-02-2011, 06:40 PM
No i didn't lose. You wouldn't wait untila judge showed. You abuse your mod power. You were afraid your claim would be invalid. Hell, i know it was. No one knows more about bleach than i do.

Yori
01-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Oh yeah -

Explain how Aizen really lose to Ichigo
Explain what Drove Gin to turn on Aizen
Tell me what Aizen called the Spirit King
What is the new race of bleach called?
What can they exactly do?

Makoto Cifer
01-02-2011, 06:48 PM
Oh yeah -

Explain how Aizen really lose to Ichigo
Explain what Drove Gin to turn on Aizen
Tell me what Aizen called the Spirit King
What is the new race of bleach called?
What can they exactly do?
It would have been nice if you would've waited. I would've been fine with the decesion that the judged made. You should've waited. It proves how nice a guy you can be.

Yori
01-02-2011, 06:49 PM
See that he ignore my bleach questions. Lol.

zetsu2141
01-02-2011, 06:50 PM

Yeah that was funny i'm like what does that have to do with that post at all.

Makoto Cifer
01-02-2011, 06:53 PM
You should have waited, yori. You can't decide on your on. We need a judge. Anyway that one more thing to add to my list of how this new year sucked. It's always me..............................................

Makoto Cifer
01-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Oh yeah -

Explain how Aizen really lose to Ichigo. Haven't gottent hat far yet.
Explain what Drove Gin to turn on Aizen. Gin feared aizens power.
Tell me what Aizen called the Spirit King Not that far
What is the new race of bleach called? Not that far
What can they exactly do? Not that far
I have eleven other anime to watch.

Yori
01-02-2011, 07:00 PM
I have eleven other anime to watch.

Exactly so why state no one knows bleach more than you do? Also your Gin answer was completely wrong.

Makoto Cifer
01-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Exactly so why state no one knows bleach more than you do? Also your Gin answer was completely wrong.
You ignored my other post.

Yori
01-02-2011, 07:02 PM
You should have waited, yori. You can't decide on your on. We need a judge. Anyway that one more thing to add to my list of how this new year sucked. It's always me..............................................

Zetsu and Naruto said I win. Oh well

Makoto Cifer
01-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Zetsu and Naruto said I win. Oh well
I would've waited for a judge. There not judges. Either my sister or jun or noctis. And i certainly wouldn't have gloated about it. Your not a very nice guy, are you?

Yori
01-02-2011, 07:06 PM
I would've waited for a judge. There not judges. Either my sister or jun or noctis. And i certainly wouldn't have gloated about it. Your not a very nice guy, are you?

Noctis just judged it

zetsu2141
01-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Noctis just judged it

Seph also just judged it.

Noctis Arashi
01-02-2011, 07:11 PM
I did. It would have worked, but, his prep + Bankai + your 3 second defense made him liable to kill you.

Makoto Cifer
01-02-2011, 07:18 PM
I did. It would have worked, but, his prep + Bankai + your 3 second defense made him liable to kill you.
I actually like you. Not in that way, but as a person. You don't gloat or rub it in. Thanks, brother.

Hally
01-02-2011, 10:03 PM
So thats it hmm.........were just gonna give up when we lose a fight or 2. Were you not the one the other day telling me to face my fears and that Yori and Noctis must be taken down and to not lose hope. What happened to the mako I was just talking to. Retirement is just a way out a way of giving up. Your too young to retire I am far older then you lil bro yet I only take vacation not retire. You were so fired up the other day and now what happened...........*sigh* we will never win if we just give up. Now Yori says Pow put you into early retirement........your gonna just let him win. With one less escudo in our group it means hes one step closer to takeing over this place entirely. Fine give up if you want to but you big sis sure as hell aint giving up and plans on killing Yori one day. Although I am not really sure I can beat these people alone but I sure as heck will try. Mako you wanna talk we can talk in pm. I am a lil frustrated right now.

Sephiroth
01-02-2011, 10:04 PM
*sighs and shakes yeah* funny...

Hally
01-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Tis not funny escudo will fall apart at this rate.

Sephiroth
01-02-2011, 10:07 PM
I point and laugh at these arrancar beings.

Hally
01-02-2011, 10:08 PM
You think its funny. Remember the old days they were so much easier.

Sephiroth
01-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Yeah and i called god mod and got laughed at . Oh that aint gm hehehe

and now look where we are. I was right all along sadly

Hally
01-02-2011, 10:13 PM
yet we had more fun back in those days who cares if it was gm if we just continued fighting with out argueing mabey one of us would have won the fights but our fights never ended at least they were fun up to a point till we started argueing about pointless things and we could get past 3-5 moves at least unlike now where ppl cant even get past 1 move and I am talking about myself not just dark etc...

Sephiroth
01-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Well im still waiting ofr a fight against u only asking qestion bout something i dont understand etc.

Hally
01-02-2011, 10:15 PM
And I am just paranoid now

Sephiroth
01-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Yeap you are. Or last fight was going smoothly then u got pissed about noctis and it blew the fight

Hally
01-02-2011, 10:17 PM
*sigh* I know........silly noctis I dunno why I even let him bug me.

Sephiroth
01-02-2011, 10:18 PM
dont ask me

zerosameri
01-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Ive spent two years here. Ive liked anime for over nine years. Bleach is my favorite. Theres no way i wouldn't know bleach it's self. I'm probably going to switch RP's. To kekkaishi. I'm tired of it.The forum is self isn't even 2 years old; it's a year and some month. This sub forum isn't even a year old too. I thought I'll point that out :lol:

Makoto Cifer
01-03-2011, 05:48 PM
So thats it hmm.........were just gonna give up when we lose a fight or 2. Were you not the one the other day telling me to face my fears and that Yori and Noctis must be taken down and to not lose hope. What happened to the mako I was just talking to. Retirement is just a way out a way of giving up. Your too young to retire I am far older then you lil bro yet I only take vacation not retire. You were so fired up the other day and now what happened...........*sigh* we will never win if we just give up. Now Yori says Pow put you into early retirement........your gonna just let him win. With one less escudo in our group it means hes one step closer to takeing over this place entirely. Fine give up if you want to but you big sis sure as hell aint giving up and plans on killing Yori one day. Although I am not really sure I can beat these people alone but I sure as heck will try. Mako you wanna talk we can talk in pm. I am a lil frustrated right now.
Sis,........Listen i'm not gonna give up.