PDA

View Full Version : Singleverse: Battle of the Disney Princesses

TheBlackChidori
12-30-2010, 07:11 PM
Who wins? I say Jasmine because she has a Tiger and a kingdom to fight for her, as well as a husband with a genie friend.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
12-30-2010, 07:14 PM
With the genie, tiger and Aladdin, Jasmine wins.

If it's just them in a fist fight, it depends.

Ariel wins underwater. Jasmine wins anywhere else.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
12-30-2010, 07:17 PM
What about Meg? She has Hercules and the Greek gods and goddesses on her side.

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-30-2010, 07:18 PM
Jasmine l and Repunzul have the benefit of being actually able to hold their own...

where as every other princess is entirely useless

I'd give it the princess with the ninjitsu and weapon hair..but if your allowing jasmine to have her blue friend then every ones boned

What about Meg? She has Hercules and the Greek gods and goddesses on her side.

Genie is a bit more broken

Kazumi Saitama
12-30-2010, 07:25 PM
JASMINE ALL THE WAY! ♥

Megaera is technically not a Disney Princess.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
12-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Well, Cinderella does have a fairy god mother. And animals, not that they'd make a difference.

Aurora has the crazy witch-dragon woman, if she can bring that to the fight, even though they're enemies..xD

Belle has the beast..

Mulan and Pocahontas don't really have too much, maybe some combat.

Snow White has the dwarfs!

Ariel can swim fast..I guess her dad can do some stuff.

There's probably a couple other weird ones I forgot. But yea, Jasmine takes this, I think.

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-30-2010, 07:47 PM
I never understood why they made Pocahontas as hot looking as she was in the movie...seeing as she was like 12 years old...

they also got every single god damn thing wrong about the actual contact between james town and her tribe...like Micheal Moore style wrong..like mind bogglingly bad and obvious political trolling wrong

that being said ig your giving them back up go with the Genie over everything

Kunoichi
12-30-2010, 07:59 PM
It all depends on how they fight and what resources they have. If it's one on one hand to hand combat of any kind Mulan would take it since she's the only one with actual combat training... she even had a montage for her training. She's like the Rocky of the Disney princesses.

If they get the support of allies then it would come down to the ones who have supernatural protection. Jasmin's got the genie (but genie's can't kill), Cinderella had a fairy godmother (but she was old and didn't really do much), Aurora had three fairy godmothers so she might have a shot.

And since when is Meg a Disney Princess?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fb/DisneyPrincesses.jpg/300px-DisneyPrincesses.jpg

TheBlackChidori
12-30-2010, 09:00 PM
That's true, Genie can't kill. He can only hinder enemies. Not to mention, Aladdin's out of wishes.

Alice has the Cheshire Cat, I'm convinced he's hypersonic >_>

But that's a debate for another day.

Kunoichi
12-30-2010, 09:02 PM
She's not considered an official Disney Princess.

NBT
12-30-2010, 09:21 PM
Since when is Mulan a princess?

Kunoichi
12-30-2010, 09:26 PM
They started including her so that Disney could claim they were more racially diverse.

TheBlackChidori
12-30-2010, 09:32 PM
She's not considered an official Disney Princess.

She is in Kingdom Hearts, still a Disney verse.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
12-30-2010, 09:34 PM
Genie lost his bracelet things and can still grant wishes. He's an unlocked genie, who can do anything but kill. Just cause he can't kill, doesn't mean he can't torture.

NBT
12-30-2010, 09:35 PM
They started including her so that Disney could claim they were more racially diverse.

But she's still not technically a princess,though she's>>Jasmine>>>>>>>>>all the rest of them.

Kunoichi
12-30-2010, 09:35 PM
She is in Kingdom Hearts, still a Disney verse.
She's probably on acid though, or having epileptic seizures, it's not like any of the characters around her were actually sane enough to help her. Besdies she was a cry baby. When things got tough she folded like a chair. Even if she does that thing were she cried enough tears to drown everyone in the room, that just means she handed the win over to the little mermaid.

But she's still not technically a princess,though she's>>Jasmine>>>>>>>>>all the rest of them.
She's listed as a Disney Princess on the Disney website and on the wiki page, that's what i was going off of.

Devil's Lawyer
12-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Genie turrns them into cockraches Jasmine steps on them.

Kunoichi
12-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Genie turrns them into cockraches Jasmine steps on them.
*cockroaches

What about Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty? They have Fairy god thingys that can use magic too. And SB has three of them.

Devil's Lawyer
12-30-2010, 09:44 PM
Dunno just know about genie. Though if Meg was allowed in she would rape. Gods>>>Genie

TheBlackChidori
12-30-2010, 10:21 PM
Speaking of Sleeping Beauty.

Malificent is amazing.