PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Sharingan and Rinnegan Hybrid

Rikudo Sennin
12-30-2010, 03:35 AM
So apparently we saw the Sharingan and Rinnegan Hybrid in the Juubi's eyes it has 3 rings with 3 tomoe on each ring making it 9 Tomoes in totality.

Now take a look at this:
Naruto Chapter 400 - Page 16

You see in the right middle panel of the page, an inverted color Sharingan eye. So whats so special in this image?

It actually has two rings, instead of a normal sharingan which only have one ring. Now what does this means? Its either;

A mistake in drawing of Kishimoto, I think we shall sue him.
It was intended to give a clue to the people unto Sasuke's Future Powers
Design?
Etc.

I just have noticed it now.
Discuss.

Inuyasha
12-30-2010, 06:04 AM
well when he first showed up with the new mask it was odd that there be a third eye whole perhaps it will be on his forehead it will be like heiei's jagan eye

therfore the juubi will have the same effect with its master eyeball

zerosameri
12-30-2010, 06:09 AM
The inverted colors was to had effect, and a mood to what Madara was saying.

It's not rings it's, the eye, iris, Sharingan part, pupil. It's notthing special.

See
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5179/eyefm.jpg

iMario999
12-30-2010, 05:19 PM
The inverted colors was to had effect, and a mood to what Madara was saying.

It's not rings it's, the eye, iris, Sharingan part, pupil. It's notthing special.

See
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5179/eyefm.jpg

Nice Picture. Explained very well!

Madara_lives
01-01-2011, 10:43 PM
i think it was the so6p's eyes reflected on the jubi like how the 9 tails got the madaras shar when he was under controll.

so nagatos rinnegan isnt complete? i hope thats true and we see a shar-rinnegan

EvL j3st3r
01-02-2011, 08:20 PM
i think it was the so6p's eyes reflected on the jubi like how the 9 tails got the madaras shar when he was under controll.

Well.....we've seen a pic of Rikudo and his eye design was the same as Nagato's........Maybe there could be more to your theory tho.

What if the ten tails eyes are simply sharingan and the so6p eyes reflected in it without the juubi's original eye design disappearing. I know the kyuubi's original design disappeared when he took sharingan reflection but the ten tails could be different due to being more powerful.

So to sum it up...it might be that the juubi had regular sharingan eyes and the Rinnegan imprinted over that design due to the ten tails being under s06p's control. Therefore it has the imprint of both. Sharingan representing it's own power and Rinnegan representing the Rikudo's control over it.

Probably not the case (I don't think it is).....just exploring options.

zerosameri
01-02-2011, 08:53 PM

It was a regular Sharingan, nothing more.

JazzJunkie4
01-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Well.....we've seen a pic of Rikudo and his eye design was the same as Nagato's........Maybe there could be more to your theory tho.

What if the ten tails eyes are simply sharingan and the so6p eyes reflected in it without the juubi's original eye design disappearing. I know the kyuubi's original design disappeared when he took sharingan reflection but the ten tails could be different due to being more powerful.

So to sum it up...it might be that the juubi had regular sharingan eyes and the Rinnegan imprinted over that design due to the ten tails being under s06p's control. Therefore it has the imprint of both. Sharingan representing it's own power and Rinnegan representing the Rikudo's control over it.

Probably not the case (I don't think it is).....just exploring options.

I like this idea. Remember how all of Pain's bodies had the Rinnegan because they were under his control. Of course there were other conditions in his case, but it is a good idea. Why would the Juubi have a take on the SSP's eyes, or maybe vise versa?