Aware of all things my sight so keen
My prey submits with a silent voiceless cry
Destroyed from within by the gift of my eyes
Hunting in twilight my purest delight
Till the Suns' risings births the death of night

The Tears of the Uchiha part 7 by Naruto321
A fatal sunrise...........................Birth of Death

<on the outskirts of the Hidden Leaf village>

Shisui: you've been particularly quiet this evening anything on your mind?

Itachi: i am just tired.

Shisui: i would imagine so, no sooner are you back from your mission and your sent on patrol.

Itachi: <sigh>

Shisui: speaking of which your report about your mission was less then thrilling it hardly even seems worthy of the ANBU's attention.

Itachi: a shinobi does not question his mission, he carries it out for the good of his village.

Shisui: and for the good of his CLAN!

Itachi: if i wanted another lecture about how i am not living up to the expectation of my station i would have stayed home with my...

Shisui: with your father, are you implying i am sounding like your father.

Itachi: well all i can do is imply since you cut me off, but yes you sound like my father.

Shisui: that i would take as a compliment...... being compared to the head of the Uchiha clan. Lord Fugaku is a great man.

<Itachi gives him a familiar look of playful annoyance. These two have had this argument many times before. Despite their ages they are as close as blood kin, as close as brothers.>

Shisui: you know he worries about you and...

Itachi: I dont want war anymore. You know that.

Shisui: to live is constant daily struggle..

Itachi: stop Shisui you are a poor salesman compared to my father. He has always preached the salvation of the Uchiha clan and freedom from Senju oppression. I can recite every word to you he has ever said since i was old enough to understand them.

Shisui: then you know the truth of these words. Your position at ANBU surely has confirmed our fears for you. We have been at war for a long long time. Your position gives us vital information....information that can bring this war to an end sooner.

Itachi: and you really believe that? (looking at his best friend)

Shisui: yes i do. There is only one other thing i am more sure about then that. Do you know what that is?

Itachi: ?

Shisui: The reason that you hate war is because you are at war with yourself. You have been this way for some time. Until you defeat your inner demons. (stares deeply into Itachi's eyes) you my friend will never be free or happy.

<at this Itachi stops in his tracks. He looks up at the moon. It is a glimmering crescent moon partially obscured by some clouds. He feels the gentle breeze flow by. He stretches out his arms wide>

Itachi: What is it to be free?? Would that i was a bird and could soar high above my problems and fly away from the nest that is my home. Fly fast, fly hard, fly far far away.

Shisui: very poetic (standing not to far from him he stretches out his arms in a similar fashion) you feel that way because you have clipped your own wings, but my wings are not. Birds fly on the wind and when their is no wind they must flap their wings so hard to get aloft, but they cannot fly high this way. Do you see the symbol of our clan? Do you understand what it truly means? Uchiha are like birds. We wish to fly high and aspire to greatness, but without wind how far can we fly? How can we reach our true potential? This fan allows us to move the air, to make wind. The harder we fan the stronger the wind grows. The stronger the wind the higher we soar. Unclip your wings Itachi and soar to the heavens. This fan symbolizes that we can make our own destiny be masters of our own fate. That is what it means to be an Uchiha.

<Itachi stares at his friend, his love of his clan, of their heritage and of the future the clan wishes to make for themselves. A future paved in innocent blood. He puts down his arms. He stretches out his hand, his open palm extended up to the the sky. The wind blows through the nearby trees and carries a leaf off of its branches. It dances in the wind and then comes to rest in Itachi's outstretched hand.>

Itachi: true, but we are not birds. We are the masters of flame. Fire is both a blessing and a curse depending on how its used. With this fan we Uchiha would give rise to the fires of war. The harder we fan the more the fire grows and destroys everything around us. The fire will continue to grow beyond our ability to control and it will consume us just as it does everything in our path.

<at his words the leaf in his hand bursts into flames. The ashes and smoke are carried away into the night by a passing wind.>

Itachi: not even dust and ash will remain. That is what this symbol has come to mean, that is what it means to be an Uchiha.

<the look of bitter disappointment on Shisui's face reminds him of his younger brother's disappointment. Just a few days ago he recinded on a promise to train with him. His cherished little brother. Sasuke...... Itachi takes out his Leaf village forehead protector and wraps it around his head>

Itachi: I am a master of flame but of a different kind. The Will of Fire. (points to the uchiha symbol on his vest) and with this fan i will stoke and strengthen the flames of that fire.

Shisui: Enough!! (his sharingan radiating his anger) We will speak no more of this do you understand?! (looking at Itachi) We do what we must for the sake of our clan remember that.

Itachi: no.

Shisui: for the sake of our clan (looking intently at Itachi) repeat your allegiance to our clan.

Itachi: No!

Shisui: REPEAT YOUR ALLEGIANCE!!!!!!!!

<Itachi falls to the floor. He feels the weight of ten men on him but he knows no one is there. His eyes burn and his senses dull. He feels a presence..... a voice in his mind....... YOU ARE AN UCHIHA FIRST AND ALWAYS.....>

Shisui: Who are you?!?!?! What are you!?!?!?! (angrily) Rise! Speak!

Itachi: I.....I.......

<rising to his feet slowly. At first with great struggle then with a calm ease he stands tall eyes closed>

Itachi: i am Itachi........Itachi Uchiha........ of.......

Shisui: yes?

Itachi: (in a whisper) of...... the.... HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE!!!!!

Shisui: what?! (eyes staring in disbelief)

<Itachi's eyes stare in defiance at Shisui as his sharingan activates>

Shisui: I am sorry for you then (drawing his Wakizashi)

Itachi: Fire Style:...

<he does not even complete the first hand seal as he feels the wakizashi pierce through his back......through his heart.....and back out through his chest. The blade pertruding like a metallic horn in his chest cavity. Shisui twists the blade then jerks it free. Itachi coughs up blood and drops to his knees>

Itachi: your speed..... amazing as always....{in thought....Shisui of the Body Flicker}

<Shisui stares down at his friend as he struggles to hold onto life. He bends down with tears in his eye>

Shisui: I am sorry Itachi, but the clan must always come first, even before our own desires. I knew it was you leaking information. I have been probing your mind for weeks trying to learn the damage you have wrought. You have not been away on missions you have been testing the range of my dojutsu. I know that you sensed me, you truly are one of the most skilled Uchiha that has ever lived. It is my deepest regret that you chose this path. (grabbing Itachi's shoulders and pulling him upright) You died well my brother like a warrior.

<Laying him down. Itachis' body stops moving as the last breath leaves him. Shisui leans forward and closes Itachi's lifeless eyes>

Shisui: Rest in peace Itachi of the Uchiha Clan.

<he picks up Itachi's body and begins to walk towards the Uchiha district of Konoha. A cruel reminder of the Senju's oppression and rule; that sectioned off area where the many uchiha clan members live, closest to the outskirts of the Hidden Leaf Village. Far from the city proper. Far from the reigns of power. Included outcasts. Shisui speaks aloud to himself as much as to the dead Itachi in his arms.>

Shisui: we were not supposed to be on patrol tonight. I had planned it as such. No one knows your even back from your mission. I can make it appear you were attacked by ANBU shinobi, that they broke your cover. You were killed in the skirmish. You will be remembered as a martyr to our cause. Your death will have honor Itachi I promise. Your father and mother will be grieve heavily for you as will our entire clan. Your younger brother most of all, but i will make sure young Sasuke grows up knowing that you were a hero.

<He lets those last words hang in the air. He thinks how he will be true to those words, to a vow he has made to a dead friend. He walks on in silence a few minutes more, well aware that his actions have just set a new path in motion for his clan.>

Itachi: you would do that for me?

<Shisui instinctively drops Itachi's corpse while leaping backward from the body and drawing his Wakizashi. Before Itachi's corpse hits the ground it explodes into a swarm of crows and flys into the sky. Shisui Body Flickers and is gone from sight, hidden in the trees.>

Shisui: {in thought.....Genjutsu!! impossible no genjutsu can last this long. Heh very clever Itachi. You are the best of your generation. You are good, but I am the best of my generation. (witha smirk) A true shinobi comes prepared for anything.}

< he reaches down and takes a pellet from his belt. A concentrated chakra pill based on those of the Akimichi clan. An item he had specially made for just such an instance. He bites down hard and marvels as the foreign chakra runs through his system clearing his senses. He scans the surroundings for Itachi. Suddenly the ground, the trees, the sky, the whole world begins shifting.... changing. The colors of the world begin to bleed away as if draining down into nothingness leaving only black and white.>

Shisui: {in thought.....another genjutsu but how? the foreign chakra should have cleared all effects}

Itachi: You were right.

<Shisui looks to see where the voice is coming from>

Itachi: Until i slayed my inner demons i would never be free. (looking at Shisui the only bit of color seen in this photo negative world) You cannot hide from me here.

< the crows descend from the sky melding with each other to form Itachi's image.>

Itachi: I know you can hear. My voice like a whisper coming from everywhere. To answer the question on your mind, YES, this is a similiar feeling to that of your dojutsu, but it is so much more my friend.

<walking casually towards Shisui as the very terrain melts away trapping Shisui in its many folds>

Itachi: to gain these powers you have to kill the person closest to you, at least that is what he said.

Shisui: What who said?!?! what is this?!

Itachi: Who and What do not matter. The point is he was only partially right. I did have to kill the person closest to me. (bending down near Shisui) Myself. I had to kill that part of myself that i was warring with all this time. I had to kill that inner demon that inner Itachi do reach this point. You were right Shisui with unclipped wings i can soar to the heavens. I can do great things. (closing his eyes) but i was right too Shisui. The Uchiha are a fire that grows and if unchecked will destroy everything.

Itachi: i WILL not let that happen. A few must be sacrificed for the sake of the many. OF course a controlled burn will need to be done. A purging of sorts. Like i said we Uchiha are like FIRE and i am a master of flame. Do not fear my brother your death will have honor (an image of Sasuke fills his mind) and someday........... so will mine.

Next Time: The Tears of the Uchiha Part 8
Bad Blood

zerosameri
12-27-2010, 09:23 PM
This still does not belong in town bookstore. You can not write story about Naruto characters I have been told that once, and even Rice told someone they can not user or even reference any characters of Naruto. Copy right laws. You can get a way with vaguely describing a character but that's it. Someone has done this same thing in Fan fic and got infracted for it because they can't do it.

This whole thing is a fan fic using Naruto characters. Unless they changed the rules about it, then I have no clue.

Here is the rule about Fan Fic's

- No fanart, fanfiction, fansubs, or scanlations that make use of official characters or storylines owned by us (Viz Media).Itachi, Sasuke, and Shisui are official characters. At one point out on the outskirts of the Konoha was used as a story line

Edit: You even referenced the Uchiha massacre.

Naruto321
12-27-2010, 09:29 PM
You see this is where your not listening. They told me not to put the other characters that are not main characters in "Naruto" I give you that. But they said I can put characters like Shisui, Madara, Sasuke, Itachi etc. Those are the important characters that belong here. But the others are fan made like what TBC was trying to say.

So my point is that I can post these things that are not fan made but true in the Naruto story.

zerosameri
12-27-2010, 09:34 PM
You see this is where your not listening. They told me not to put the other characters that are not main characters in "Naruto" I give you that. But they said I can put characters like Shisui, Madara, Sasuke, Itachi etc. Those are the important characters that belong here. But the others are fan made like what TBC was trying to say.

So my point is that I can post these things that are not fan made but true in the Naruto story. How is Sasuke not a main character? Sasuke is the plot. And Itachi is Sasuke's sub plot. Madara is a main character.

Sasuke is the reason for what Naruto is doing
Naruto is the reason why Sasuke is power craved (same with the whole Itachi thing and such)
Madara is the reason for this whole thing that is going on right now.

Has of right now. Naruto and Madara are the main people, with the exception of Kabuto.

- No fanart, fanfiction, fansubs, or scanlations that make use of official characters or storylines owned by us (Viz Media).
Also that is false. The things about Shisui and how you are wording them are not true to the plot, they are made up. Example

<Shisui instinctively drops Itachi's corpse while leaping backward from the body and drawing his Wakizashi. Before Itachi's corpse hits the ground it explodes into a swarm of crows and flys into the sky. Shisui Body Flickers and is gone from sight, hidden in the trees.>
If that is true to the plot. Give me the chapter, pages, and panel

Naruto321
12-27-2010, 09:39 PM
When I meant is that I cannot use the characters that are really not main characters from the story. Besides, if I broke that rule something would have happened. I have asked TBC what I should do and asked him what I can post. So technically, I am not breaking any rules.

Read the rule a little bit clearly. It said that I cannot make stories about a character that has fanart, fanfiction, fansubs, or scanlations that make use of official characters or storylines owned by (Viz Media).

TheBlackChidori
12-27-2010, 09:39 PM
The theories about the main characters are allowed provided they consist of theories about the future of the manga, zero.

Uchihas with backstory, in other words, are fair game. Rice's orders.

zerosameri
12-27-2010, 09:42 PM
The theories about the main characters are allowed provided they consist of theories about the future of the manga, zero.

Uchihas with backstory, in other words, are fair game. Rice's orders.
This isn't a theory or consist with the story.

So the rules are twisted now? Because last time it was "Do not use or reference anything Naruto owned"

--
Like I said these do not belong in Town Bookstore has nothing to do with the Manga or chapters. It's not a theory or retelling the story (Ie Sai shaft). This is really a Fan fic. Here is the definition of it
Unofficial, unlicensed fictional stories about celebrities or fictional characters, written by fans This story is about Itachi and Shisui referring.

TheBlackChidori
12-27-2010, 09:44 PM
You press this matter, things like Sai Shaft go bye-bye.

zerosameri
12-27-2010, 09:52 PM
You press this matter, things like Sai Shaft go bye-bye.Wooster's Sai Shaft retells what happened in the story. He fallows the story and what happened in that chapter. Like for example

Madara was beaten by Minto and he had to flee the seen
Minato pwn'ed Madara so hard, he had to get the hell out of there. If not he would of had been killed like that!(I know this is not what Sai shaft will say...)
Wooster just simply reworded what happened. What Sai shaft said is true. Minato did pwn Madara, and he did beat him. So if he did not leave, he probably would of had died.

What Naruto321 is doing isn't that. He is adding things that never happened. Going by the story line and what time period Naruto321 put them in; Shisui is long dead by then... Lets say he wasn't dead; Shisui never had a sword and wasn't even shown with one.

TheBlackChidori
12-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Ugh. This is why I hate Town Bookstore modding.

I'll send anooooother PM to Rice so Zero can be satisfied.

that said, I enjoyed reading this.

Naruto321
12-27-2010, 09:56 PM
I am glad you enjoyed it. But I am alright with it. I can't argue you know?

zerosameri
12-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Ugh. This is why I hate Town Bookstore modding.

I'll send anooooother PM to Rice so Zero can be satisfied.

that said, I enjoyed reading this.People like me, who make your modding difficult. But you should be happy that not many people come in here `:P

This still does not belong in Town BookStore. Same with the others.

@Naruto321: It was an interesting read, I'll give you that.

Naruto321
12-27-2010, 10:01 PM
If this is decided to be moved to the Fanfics, I will still be posting Sasuke, Itachi and the rest!

zerosameri
12-27-2010, 10:02 PM
If this is decided to be moved to the Fanfics, I will still be posting Sasuke, Itachi and the rest!
Even if this goes in Fan Fic you have to take out every Narutp character used and the whole Uchiha Massacre reference. Unless I am mistaken.

TheBlackChidori
12-27-2010, 10:08 PM
Naruto fanfics aren't allowed because of Viz copyright laws. That said, you're creating a storyline out of the characters and this whole ordeal.

For now, gonna lock this and refrain from posting anymore. I'll wait for the official ruling next time a Green Name is online with me.