PDA

View Full Version : who and what was Rikkudou Sennin.

Hatifnatte
12-27-2010, 09:54 AM
1. The Hyuuga

So, at the beginning of the manga, we get the Hyuuga introduced. Said to be the ;);););), ancestors of Uchiha and whatnot. Then that part is dropped for all the Uchiha/Senju Rikudou business, and the Hyuuga don't fit in the story anymore, especially as we know that the Rinnegan is the ancestor of the Sharingan and not the Byakugan, like it was previously suggested by 'a legend'.

They are the nobility of the Narutoverse, feared and respected for their Byakugan and taijutsu power. A strictly hierarchical folk, proud, and with a rather reclusive attitude, barring with a superiority complex.[who could blame them]

2. The Uzumaki

Recently, we have got some information about the Uzumaki Clan. They had all their lil Whirlpool country, were mainly redheads apparently, and were praised for their exceptional longevity, high stamina and sturdy bodies. Also their chakra seems to be adequate for them to be jinchurikis. On top of that, they're renowned for their fuuin jutsus. Their land was assimilated by the Fire land, and some of them went out into the world. Seemingly a nation of peace and monks by profession you might say, close with the nature probably, and wise due to long lives.

Ok, you with me? Let's go on.

We have hints tha the Hyuga are ancestors of the Uchiha, or rather that the Sharingan is supposedly an off-shot of the Byakugan. Some kinship is implied. Also, the Uchiha are also a hierarchical clan, having a leader and keeping to themselves,proud and strong. Also seen as nobility, by themselves, and others.

Then we have an unclear relation of the Senju and the Uzumaki. The Senju are said to have inherited the body and physical energy of Rikudou. The Uzumaki on the other hand are famed for what has been stated above, and seem to represent what seems to be similar to the Senju.

3. My conclusion.

What if, in past, a Hyuuga fell in love with an Uzumaki, and then they had a child, who would inherit the strong body of the Uzumaki and the Hyuuga

tyrell4life194
12-27-2010, 10:02 AM
What in the hell? I thought this thread was about Who and What was Rikudou Sennin. Not about the Hyuuga and Uzumaki Clans, and them mating with each other.

Hatifnatte
12-27-2010, 10:06 AM
It is about who Rikkudou Sennin. is