View Full Version : Yu Yu Hakusho vs HST

tyrell4life194
12-26-2010, 09:48 AM
Yu Yu Hakusho vs HST

Here's how it's going down.

Kuwabara vs Narutoverse

Hiei vs Bleachverse

Yusuke vs One Pieceverse

If any of the Yu Yu Hakusho characters gets killed, then Kurama will come and finish the job.

Restrictions: None

Distance: Optional

Knowledge: None

Who wins?

Kill3r_B-st
12-26-2010, 10:55 AM
kuwabara loses with no knowledge either warped or just plain killed.

hiei not sure cause i just got to the byakuya fight in bleach but i wanna say maybe a draw unless they get stronger after that. but hieis DDF will be a problem.

yusuke dies. he cant kill people that cant be touched or a guy who destroys islands daily.

kurama comes in finishes of naruto verse by out smarting them and making them plant food

kurama could help hiei but again not finished with bleach

kurama and yusuke still die because of intangibility and kuramas plants being melted

cnorwood
12-26-2010, 11:06 AM
im assuming they are dropped in and just start murdering people
high hypersonic kuwabara solos narutoverse with low-mid difficulty
bleach speeds are debateable but current speeds show that hiei would win
if logias can be touched then yusuke wins with mid-high difficulty but if they cant only enel and kizaru survive

Dio Brando
12-26-2010, 12:21 PM
Saying Kuwabara can solo Narutoverse is just silly, I mean when there are tanks like the Bjuu its hard to see him do anything.

Also since the OP didn't give YYHverse Busoushoku Haki or turn intangibility off its clear that Logias would rape this battle.

Admirals solo.

roguezan
12-26-2010, 05:36 PM
Hypersonic+ Kuwabara solos Narutoverse by blitzing everybody.

Hiei easily stomps Bleachverse.

If intangibility is off, Yusuke takes it with mid-difficulty. If its not, I don't see how he beats guys like Enel and Kizaru. He might be able to effectively disperse them with his Mountain busting+ Reigun, though.

Dio Brando
12-26-2010, 05:54 PM
Hypersonic+ Kuwabara solos Narutoverse by blitzing everybody.

No. He can't do anything to the Bjuu, Susanoo, Edo Tensei Zombie, Pein or Uchiha Madara.

Hiei easily stomps Bleachverse.

Kyouka Suigetsu.

If intangibility is off, Yusuke takes it with mid-difficulty. If its not, I don't see how he beats guys like Enel and Kizaru.The OP never said Intangibility is off, so why mention it? It shouldn't even be off in the first place since that would be giving an unfair advantage to Urameshi.

He might be able to effectively disperse them with his Mountain busting+ Reigun, though.When was it proved that attacks can disperse them? Even Whitebeard's Quake didn't do anything to Aokiji so what can Reigun do?

As I said, Admirals solo with ease.

cnorwood
12-27-2010, 12:29 AM
No. He can't do anything to the Bjuu, Susanoo, Edo Tensei Zombie, Pein or Uchiha Madara.

Kyouka Suigetsu.

The OP never said Intangibility is off, so why mention it? It shouldn't even be off in the first place since that would be giving an unfair advantage to Urameshi.

When was it proved that attacks can disperse them? Even Whitebeard's Quake didn't do anything to Aokiji so what can Reigun do?

As I said, Admirals solo with ease.
-um kuwabara is way faster than any of them, and he decapitates the biju, especially if the raikage can cut the hachibis horn, madara isnt doing anything to kuwabara especially with the dimention sword,(besides the fact that when madara becomes tangible and tries to warp him he gets decapitated) pein gets raped by being speedblitzed, susanoo gets poked through, edo tenseis get bfr'd to another dimention

-blood lusted hiei murders the bleach verse with 1 or 2 controlled DOTDF, jagan eye makes it so he doesnt even need to be around aizen to see his KS

-quake punches dont decintegrate people
most of the logias are matter that can still be decintegrated, every shown logia except kizaru and enel would be decintegrated by a reigun, but since kizaru or enel cant kill yusuke its a draw,

Nyruss
12-27-2010, 01:46 AM
If all Enel and Kizaru have to do is stand there and effortlessly tank Yusuke's attacks, then he'll run out of energy eventually. And once that happens Yusuke's gonna be pushing up daisies.

cnorwood
12-27-2010, 07:44 AM
If all Enel and Kizaru have to do is stand there and effortlessly tank Yusuke's attacks, then he'll run out of energy eventually. And once that happens Yusuke's gonna be pushing up daisies.
true.

tyrell4life194
12-27-2010, 10:18 AM
Yeah, I made this too much of a stomp. Haven't I?

Shikamaru Nara
12-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Spite thread is spite.

It would be tough not to make this match one sided because whichever team One Piece is on omnistomps.

Lock?