PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Chapter 522 Discussion

Rikudo Sennin
12-25-2010, 11:46 PM
Please Read: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87625

Its out.
Apparently they were leakage of spoiler, so they were forced to early release this chapter.
--- Let us Discuss Chapter 522 ---

Something New in this Chapter(Spoilers Galore):
-Edo Tensei Got Stronger
-Scorch Element Debut
-Blast Element Debut
-Leaf Coiling Whirlwind Debut
-Suigetsu and Juugo's Re-Appearance
-Edo Tensei Zombies can be used to summon Edo Tensei Zombies
-Kubikiri Hocho is Back(Half)
-The Previous Generation of 7 Swordsmen Shinobi of the Mist Debut

Sai's brother
12-25-2010, 11:54 PM
I liked it. :3

So it's Haku Yuki? :3

edit: and yay for Suigetsu and Jugo's appearance

Rikudo Sennin
12-25-2010, 11:56 PM
Im not sure.
but yuki clan = ice users

Nice two new elements huh.
Scorch and Blast Release

Sai's brother
12-26-2010, 12:01 AM
Kinda.
And the seven swordsman are revived. Damn. I wonder what else Kishi will surprise us with. o.o

Rikudo Sennin
12-26-2010, 12:03 AM
Scorch Element Is freakign awesome.
Looks like Plants vs Zombies. Lol

--Anyway, Darn, 7 Swordsmen Shinobi of the Mist..
I knew this would happen, but where's Kisame. :(

I like the new faces.
Nice Kishi.
Nice.

Sai's brother
12-26-2010, 12:05 AM
Scorch Element Is freakign awesome.
Looks like Plants vs Zombies. Lol

--Anyway, Darn, 7 Swordsmen Shinobi of the Mist..
I knew this would happen, but where's Kisame. :(

I like the new faces.
Nice Kishi.
Nice.

It's the Older Generation. Kisame is in the new one

naruto fan101
12-26-2010, 12:06 AM
looks real. jugo and suigetsu(hopefully i spelled it right) finally return! 7 swordsman looks awesome. i cant wait to see some sword fights

katsu uchiha
12-26-2010, 12:09 AM
FTW for what Lee said, awesum fight scenes so far. Revived Seven Swordsman of the Mist! Plot-no-jutsu!! Thx a lot kishi...

Rikudo Sennin
12-26-2010, 12:10 AM
It's the Older Generation. Kisame is in the new one

Oh so kisame is not Old. :cool:

looks real. jugo and suigetsu(hopefully i spelled it right) finally return! 7 swordsman looks awesome. i cant wait to see some sword fights

Bad thing is their sword wasnt showed up.

Sai's brother
12-26-2010, 12:15 AM
Its out.

--- Let us Discuss Chapter 522 ---

Something New in this Chapter(Spoilers Galore):
-Edo Tensei Got Stronger
-Scorch Element Debut
-Blast Element Debut
-Leaf Coiling Whirlwind Debut
-Edo Tensei Zombies can be used to summon Edo Tensei Zombies
-Kubikiri Hocho is Back(Half)
-The Previous Generation of 7 Swordsmen Shinobi of the Mist Debut
Suigetsu and Jugo Return

Edit,added :3

Rikudo Sennin
12-26-2010, 12:27 AM
Oh i forgot, thanks.

Yori
12-26-2010, 02:10 AM
Kakashi and his team is getting their ass whooped

Dio Brando
12-26-2010, 02:30 AM
Awesome chapter, nice change once in a while. I've been wanting to see the entire Kiri no Shinobigatana Nananin Shuu ever since they were mentioned.

Rikudo Sennin
12-26-2010, 02:42 AM
Honestly Kishi surprised me this chapter.

Wind Style Naruto
12-26-2010, 02:53 AM
Kakashi and his team is getting their ass whooped

Not even this is a good guy slaughter fest the polar oppisite of Bleach with the Shinigami VS Arrancar war.

Yeah Suigetsu and Jugo are finally back. Well it turns out they've been locked up for some time now....but how the hell did Zabuza's sword end up all the way from the Land of Iron's prison back to Zabuza unless if each weapon can come to its master like Kisame's does?

Rikudo Sennin
12-26-2010, 03:14 AM
Yeah.
It seems their sword has its own mind.
Lol. Then Hiramekarei will say bye-bye for Chojourouu. xD

Wind Style Naruto
12-26-2010, 03:17 AM
Yeah.
It seems their sword has its own mind.
Lol. Then Hiramekarei will say bye-bye for Chojourouu. xD

If that is the case same goes to Samehada for Killer Bee. Unless if that Shark dude has a new weapon but the most common thing is that all of their weapons will return to their previous owners.

Rikudo Sennin
12-26-2010, 03:20 AM
I really hope that will happen.
Then Killerbee will go "What the--" . :D

The guy with the Hunter-Nin Mask seems mysterious.

Wind Style Naruto
12-26-2010, 03:21 AM
If that does happen we'll probably see how far Naruto's training is turning out.

Taker369
12-26-2010, 03:30 AM
Not even this is a good guy slaughter fest the polar oppisite of Bleach with the Shinigami VS Arrancar war.

Yeah Suigetsu and Jugo are finally back. Well it turns out they've been locked up for some time now....but how the hell did Zabuza's sword end up all the way from the Land of Iron's prison back to Zabuza unless if each weapon can come to its master like Kisame's does?

why did you have to bring bleach into this ?

it was an intersting chapter the ending was kinda dissapointing that kisame isnt back yet since it seems to be a reunion of the swordsman of the mist.

Rikudo Sennin
12-26-2010, 03:32 AM
@ Taker
I think there's a slim chance of Kisame, going back. :twisted:

I've been thinking of bleach actually when I saw them . xD

Taker369
12-26-2010, 03:35 AM
@ Taker

i can hope he returns but at this rate i doubt it :| and just wait until the pnj hits the fan which is most likely going to happen because i dont see kakashi,s team looseing .

Phariah824
12-26-2010, 03:38 AM
amazing chap. i loved it.

ok as for the swords. Zabuza's was the only one that wasn't in someone's possession, it was ina storeroom. thats probably why it went to him.

the blast element dude rocks. i love him better than deidara.

and ya Kabuto explains why some broke Edo because they still had some of their emotions. see the ones he left w/ their emotions? Dan, Neji's father and Asuma.

Kakashi better start spammin uber sharringan lol. i mean 4 were rippin his squad now w/ 6 more nasty nin popping in, ouch.

Guy sensei is the man. what he says to the rookie was great.

Vivi
12-26-2010, 04:04 AM
Gari is hardcore.

One Punch is a Direct Bomb.
I did prefer Pakura though.

Also so much or them being in the 3rd Movie.

Wind Style Naruto
12-26-2010, 04:06 AM

it was an intersting chapter the ending was kinda dissapointing that kisame isnt back yet since it seems to be a reunion of the swordsman of the mist.

I was just making an comparison but you have to admit not an single Shinigami died in that war. They got critically injured but not one died well if you still count Gin and Tosen but they were the bad guys...but anyway back to Naruto.

@ Taker

Really who?

Anyway, Kisame has a very low chance of returning but each chapter has been good for the past 2 months but this one was very impressive out of them all.

lolohwd
12-26-2010, 04:16 AM
Scorch release is beast. i mean floating orbs of death which singe the enemy to death? epic
blast release reminds me of jugos style. (possible matchup)

wasnt expecting the zombies to summon more zombies. reminds me of six paths of pein.

when i seen all of those mist swordsmen i thought they were screwed but. kakakshi wont die....again. sakura dies it would be horrible.

maybe they will nearly escape death thanks to kaakshis kamui

Vivi
12-26-2010, 04:29 AM

Well they are the previous Swordman.
Hence how Snorlax on the very left is there.

Calling it now:

Mei brings the current ones into action.

Past swordsman vs current Swordman happening.

Rikudo Sennin
12-26-2010, 04:34 AM
Gari is hardcore.

Also so much or them being in the 3rd Movie.

Yeah.
Punch is a Bang? .
xD

Scorch release is beast. i mean floating orbs of death which singe the enemy to death? epic
blast release reminds me of jugos style. (possible matchup)

wasnt expecting the zombies to summon more zombies. reminds me of six paths of pein.

when i seen all of those mist swordsmen i thought they were screwed but. kakakshi wont die....again. sakura dies it would be horrible.

maybe they will nearly escape death thanks to kaakshis kamui

Yeah. I can foresee that Kakashi's gonna use MS here.

lolohwd
12-26-2010, 04:50 AM
i wonder if zabuzas like "what the hell, who the (bleep) broke my sword. this isnt even half of it. its hard enough using a sword with not much ability and now its only a fragment.

btw i like the swordsman with the hunter mask. he/she looks cool

just how many zomibes has orobuto collected??
could he possibly ressurect the Kaguya clan

Rikudo Sennin
12-26-2010, 04:52 AM
No Lolohwd.
Kabuto got those corpse from Plot No Jutsu.
Nothing Special.

Wind Style Naruto
12-26-2010, 05:19 AM
Or he found them on his travels that is what he've been doing for the last time we saw at the Itachi Pursuit arc to the end of the Kage Summit arc.

gama-sennin
12-26-2010, 05:26 AM
What I loved most about this chapter is the fact that Gai and Lee were able to track Haku's movements without using any sensory thingy.

lolohwd
12-26-2010, 05:33 AM
What I loved most about this chapter is the fact that Gai and Lee were able to track Haku's movements without using any sensory thingy.

?? thats odd. how could they possibly see through the mist. how could anyone.

then again they knew who haku was going after. and there must have been a disturbance in the taijutsu force or the mist

or gai and rock are trolls

Lady Tsunade
12-26-2010, 05:34 AM
Naturally all the fodders are getting their asses kicked. But the match will turn around

Kakashi vs Zabuza
Lee and Gai vs Haku
Sakura vs Pakura
Sai vs Gari

Fodders vs Five Swordsmen?

lolohwd
12-26-2010, 05:39 AM
wouldnt a better match be gari vs. sakura. so they can punch the crap out of each other while

sai and pakura go around throwing fire and ink at each other

Vivi
12-26-2010, 06:06 AM
Naturally all the fodders are getting their asses kicked. But the match will turn around

Kakashi vs Zabuza
Lee and Gai vs Haku
Sakura vs Pakura
Sai vs Gari

I predict Mei arriving with the current Swordsmen.

Mark my words.

Space Cowboy Sasori
12-26-2010, 06:36 AM
The swordsmen look like badasses, I must say. The landmine punch was great too. =3

gama-sennin
12-26-2010, 09:36 AM
?? thats odd. how could they possibly see through the mist. how could anyone.

then again they knew who haku was going after. and there must have been a disturbance in the taijutsu force or the mist

or gai and rock are trolls

Much more likely than anything else...You know how Gai trolled Kisame. He is gonna do the same with the ETZs now...

darkdemonofthemist
12-26-2010, 09:47 AM
And even though Sakura has more experience when it comes to Zabuza and Haku, she still can't do anything but heal..... so sad.

Hahaha it would be funny if she ended up being the key to beating these guys.

EvL j3st3r
12-26-2010, 10:07 AM
Nice! It was about time to wrap up the emotional stuff with Zabuza and Haku so we can see some action. The two new kekkai genkai are freaking crazy powerfull. It's awsome but it may be over the top. It seems like the attacks they're using are probably using their kekkai genkai in it's most basic way, yet it's one hit death.

Also cool to see Hugo and Suigetsu.
And even though Sakura has more experience when it comes to Zabuza and Haku, she still can't do anything but heal..... so sad.

Hahaha it would be funny if she ended up being the key to beating these guys.

I think we're finally about to see something note-worthy from her (battle-skills). I mean just get it over with Kishi!

Kakuzu
12-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Holy crud. The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist now!? `:shock: This unit is going to take some serious damage before they defeat the immortals... Those two kekkei genkai's are sick. One punch blows people up or turns them into mummies.:lol:

No Zetsu action though...

zerosameri
12-26-2010, 11:06 AM
This chapter should not even be out yet :\

narulvr
12-26-2010, 11:45 AM
it was a very good chap. my only complant is kabuto is overly haxxed, more then anbody else. i mean he controls damn near immortal army of supper strong shinobi, can regenerate from a fatal wound and has a snake tail! i hope naruto beefs up to rasengan him agin

Naruto321
12-26-2010, 11:47 AM
Chapter is out.

good chapter about time some of those guys die but we need more of em to get owned hopefully sakura dies burr

Wind Style Naruto
12-26-2010, 12:25 PM

Kakashi vs Zabuza
Lee and Gai vs Haku
Sakura vs Pakura
Sai vs Gari

You left out Omoi and Saji...but he does nothing and its 6 Swordsmen.

You even left out the possibility of Suigetsu and Jugo joining the fight as well as Chojuro and maybe Killer Bee.

zerosameri
12-26-2010, 12:26 PM
it was a very good chap. my only complant is kabuto is overly haxxed, more then anbody else. i mean he controls damn near immortal army of supper strong shinobi, can regenerate from a fatal wound and has a snake tail! i hope naruto beefs up to rasengan him agin
Oh and he controls them from by playing Shogi. At least that is what thething looked like XD

geogreymon123
12-26-2010, 02:01 PM
One of the best for me.

I liked this Chapter.
Many New stuff.
Like Haku Yuki I guess.
And 2 new Elements and Leaf Coiling Whirlwind.
At last one thing People have thought about since Zabuza and Kisame's Apperance.
We finally see the Previous 7 Swordsman of the mist! I Can't wait for The next Chapter to come out. I wonder what The Previous Seven Swordsmen of the mist have in store for us.[/QUOTE]

Dark-Sasuke
12-26-2010, 02:06 PM
Chapter was straight up epic!!

Parak111
12-26-2010, 02:23 PM
The chapter was great. Pakura's jutsu is interesting. I know it's Kekkei Genkai, but with such a jutsu, how was she even killed?! Same for Gari. Unless Kabuto killed them in order to resurrect them later. Weird psycho is weird.

The Seven Ninja Swordsman...reanimated. By the looks of it, it seems like Kabuto took a tour of the whole Narutoverse while he had spare time. It's all good though. We'll get to see what they can do. 2 weeks of wait from now until then however.http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/nfandom/D.gif

Wind Style Naruto
12-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Now for an DBZ style chapter review in an comedic sense.

"As the battle between Kakashi's Division rages on, Kabuto has revealed his fiendish ploy and revived back all of the previous Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. But to make things worse Zabuza got back his sword in bad condition. Is this the end of Kakashi's division? What are all of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen's weapons? Where is Sai and that black dude Oreo whatever the hell his name is? Will Sakura finally do something useful for the past 200 chapters? Will Suigetsu and Jugo finally be involved again? Will Suigetsu get back his sword I mean Zabuza's sword? Can Kakashi's Division handle 3 Kekkei Genkei users and 7 Ninja Swordsmen? Find out in the next, hopefully, action packed chapter of NARUTO.

EvL j3st3r
12-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Now for an DBZ style chapter review in an comedic sense.

"As the battle between Kakashi's Division rages on, Kabuto has revealed his fiendish ploy and revived back all of the previous Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. But to make things worse Zabuza got back his sword in bad condition. Is this the end of Kakashi's division? What are all of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen's weapons? Where is Sai and that black dude Oreo whatever the hell his name is? Will Sakura finally do something useful for the past 200 chapters? Will Suigetsu and Jugo finally be involved again? Will Suigetsu get back his sword I mean Zabuza's sword? Can Kakashi's Division handle 3 Kekkei Genkei users and 7 Ninja Swordsmen? Find out in the next, hopefully, action packed chapter of NARUTO.

This made me laugh. I could hear the DBZ narrator saying it as I read it.

Wind Style Naruto
12-26-2010, 03:58 PM
I know but seriously where is Sai and Omoi?

Pierrot
12-26-2010, 05:12 PM

Yap.

I got a couple troll theories here

Gai one-hit kills all zombies
Lee goes 8th gate and kills Madara
Gai goes super saiyan
Lee goes super duper saiyan
Kabuto ETs Supa Dupa Saiytan (Pun on Satan + Saiyan)
Saiytan and Lee+Gai have duel
World blows up
Sasuke pees himself
I laugh
I quit on Naruto all together...
I play some CodMod2 for a couple of minutes
I go on with my normal life, - Naruto...

Mark my words, it will happen -Jak

naruto_jock
12-26-2010, 05:18 PM
I thought it was a good chapter over-all. Almost too haxxed for some characters *coughKabutomarucough* but something that should be interesting to see how it turns out. Hopefully there won't be a sucky ending with someone does a move that he/she doesn't know how to do again. That would be a fail on Kishimoto-sama.

Rikudo Sennin
12-26-2010, 05:29 PM
I predict Mei arriving with the current Swordsmen.

Mark my words.

That would be nice.
The battle of generations.

/Marks your words

Because lately they were leakage of spoilers, thats why they were forced to release it.

Wind Style Naruto
12-26-2010, 07:57 PM
I am going to post an Chapter 523 prediction later.

NarutoUzumaki12
12-26-2010, 08:49 PM
it was a rather intresting chapter

Naruto321
12-26-2010, 08:56 PM
I have sent it to you. Enjoy!

takuya
12-26-2010, 09:10 PM
I have sent it to you. Enjoy!I thought 522 was the last chapter sent out. Therefore, when I saw 522 at the site I normally go to, I thought it wasn't new, but I noticed it was new so I have read the new chapter.

Naruto321
12-26-2010, 09:12 PM
Ok but that was the latest chapter. It was new to you, but to us, its the latest chapter :)

zerosameri
12-26-2010, 09:15 PM
That would be nice.
The battle of generations.

/Marks your words

Because lately they were leakage of spoilers, thats why they were forced to release it.
they were not forced.

Phariah824
12-26-2010, 10:05 PM
i don't think Sui and Jugo are gonna be that involved for a few chapters at least. they are lookin for Sui's sword and still in the land of samurais.

Sakura is healing already. i don't see her getting involved yet unless she gets directly attacked or too many are down and she has to step up.

Lee and Guy are definately gonna have to open a few gates each i think. ( thank goodness Sakura is there to heal them afterwards )

doesn't Kakashi know a few sealing techs?

aslo where did the ambush squad go? they fall back to try some type of ambush again?

Kuromaki
12-26-2010, 10:15 PM
Sorry if someone asked this already but how did Zabuza get his sword back? o.o

Sai's brother
12-26-2010, 10:16 PM
Kabuto might of stolen it when Suigetsu was in Prison and brought it back to Zabuza. Not sure... :/

Naruto321
12-26-2010, 10:17 PM
That might be a good guess. Or like Jugo said, it might be in the Weapon Storage.

Sai's brother
12-26-2010, 10:20 PM
That might be a good guess. Or like Jugo said, it might be in the Weapon Storage.
Not there. Zabuza has it...

Naruto321
12-26-2010, 10:23 PM
Are you sure? Because I looked at the last page of the chapter and he only has HALF of the sword.

Sai's brother
12-26-2010, 10:25 PM
Are you sure? Because I looked at the last page of the chapter and he only has HALF of the sword.
Killer Bee damaged it, The fourth RaiKage broke it

Kuromaki
12-26-2010, 10:32 PM
Aww shucks Suigetsu has no weapon anymore then :/ He might find something interesting in the weapon storage...
The other half has no handle. How is Suigetsu gonna use it.

Naruto321
12-26-2010, 10:34 PM
Killer Bee damaged it, The fourth RaiKage broke it

Didn't Killer B ee broke it in half?

Sai's brother
12-26-2010, 10:37 PM
Didn't Killer B ee broke it in half?
No he just cut it a little. 4th raikage broke it

Naruto321
12-26-2010, 10:43 PM
Oh yea I remember. The Raikage did some mega punch right?

nightwolf613
12-27-2010, 06:22 AM
To me it just feels like they are making up elements now. Every time I see a new element, especially ones like "Blast", I feel even more bored with it. Not bored with the Naruto story, but bored with introducing ridiculous new "elements".

The chapter itself was okay. It is nice to see that Kabuto isn't in complete control all at once. It is like he playing a game a Risk now. There could have been more action but I suppose they had to get pleasantries out of the way given that old enemies returned. It would be nice if Haku and Zabuza could completely break Kabuto's hold and switch sides but I doubt that will happen.

Wind Style Naruto
12-27-2010, 08:32 AM

He must have called it back and it returned to him.

I have this strong feeling that these swords are partially alive or can return to its master or owner. I guess these swords are chakra weapons too that can respond rightfully to their owners. I remember on one occasion that Kisame dropped his sword and by holding out his hand Samehada returned back to him. I guess no matter what the distance may be their swords will come back to him.

I also have this feeling that the members of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen aren't picked their chosen by the swords. Hence which is probably why Samehada ditched Kisame and chosen Killer Bee over him.

Parak111
12-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Did anyone notice that Kakuzu was carrying Nagato on his back? 0_o

One of three things is going on:

1. Kakuzu is Nagato's new wheelchair.
2. Nagato just can't run so Kakuzu's carrying him.
3. Kakuzu has stitched Nagato to his back, substituting for his hearts.

Nagato has the 5 elements, and it looks fitting for him to be stitched on Kakuzu's back instead of his hearts. o_0

I'm not kidding. Check it out for yourselves. This looks so ;););).

nightwolf613
12-27-2010, 01:06 PM

Nagato has the 5 elements, and it looks fitting for him to be stitched on Kakuzu's back instead of his hearts. o_0

Looked like he was stitched onto Kakuzu to me as well. Unless that was suppose to be someone else.

Dark-Sasuke
12-27-2010, 01:25 PM
Where did yall find that?

3littlepigs
12-27-2010, 04:55 PM
This week's chapter was ok....not so sure all the flashbacks were necessary. So at the end I was right, Kabuto didn't really make Edo Tensei better....the fact that they keep their personalities in no way makes it more powerful than the Edo Tensei used by Oro. To mask that fact he has to use whoever he brings back to play with his opponent's emotions....not bad but as we've seen so far and as Kabuto himself said it there's more chances of it backfiring than actually proving useful.

This time is fun that Kishi decided to let Kakashi and his squad deal with the 7 Swordmen....a little bit worried about Kakashi there but hopefully everything will be ok lol `:oops:

Finally we get to see Suigetsu and Juugo....I wish they would go after Karin first although their chances of finding Sasuke first are higher. Suigetsu would have no problem getting away from Sasuke but Juugo seems like Sakura and Karin so he could be in danger....

Anyway, can't wait for next week.

3littlepigs
12-27-2010, 05:00 PM

1. Doesn't make sense :|
2. This is probably what's happening.
3. Although I wouldn't rule it as ridiculous....where can you even see the stitches? and Nagato is not really on his back...he's more to the side. It looks like when someone carries someone else.
Where did yall find that?
Look at page 11.

BlackAngel
12-27-2010, 07:21 PM
dude I freaking flipped out when I saw the seven swordsmen of the mist! The Former Samehada (Shark Skin) Wielder has appeared and that tall guy with that shaggy hair and anbu looking mask is creepy.

Err
12-27-2010, 10:49 PM
Ugh, I must of missed Itachi being summoned. I like this Chapter, we get to see a new spin on old characters.

Wind Style Naruto
12-28-2010, 12:21 AM
So if all the Seven Swordsmen who were summoned since they were dead were they replaced like the previous Samehada and Hamireiki...however its spelled.

Wooster
12-28-2010, 01:36 PM
Gari is hardcore.

This doesn't make any sense. If there is an explosion at point blank range. Why does he get blown to smithereens just like his opponent?
I mena as zombie that can reform, maybe it makes sense, but he didn't blowup either. :/

This week's chapter was ok....not so sure all the flashbacks were necessary. So at the end I was right, Kabuto didn't really make Edo Tensei better....the fact that they keep their personalities in no way makes it more powerful than the Edo Tensei used by Oro. To mask that fact he has to use whoever he brings back to play with his opponent's emotions....not bad but as we've seen so far and as Kabuto himself said it there's more chances of it backfiring than actually proving useful.

This time is fun that Kishi decided to let Kakashi and his squad deal with the 7 Swordmen....a little bit worried about Kakashi there but hopefully everything will be ok lol `:oops:

Finally we get to see Suigetsu and Juugo....I wish they would go after Karin first although their chances of finding Sasuke first are higher. Suigetsu would have no problem getting away from Sasuke but Juugo seems like Sakura and Karin so he could be in danger....

Anyway, can't wait for next week.
What do you mean he didn't make it better? It allows him not to use up so much chakra trying to control them. Thus, make a whole lot more of them. It might backfire, but that was with the Akatsuki. Who thought they would be such big pansies?

Seven Swordsmen should be fun. That is unless, of course, Kishi screws it up and makes them boring filler ninja. Plus, don;t they kinda need their swords to be swordsmen?

Really? I don;t know about that? Sasuke is with Madara. I am sure they can find info telling them where Karin is. Who knows maybe Karin can be a useful ninja when Sasuke isn't around. I still have nightmares about that "scream" in the anime. `:shock:

Wind Style Naruto
12-28-2010, 03:15 PM
This doesn't make any sense. If there is an explosion at point blank range. Why does he get blown to smithereens just like his opponent?
I mena as zombie that can reform, maybe it makes sense, but he didn't blowup either. :/

The technique is called Land Mine Punch so Gari actually planted an bomb/mine in that guy which blew him up from the inside out. Plus it was more of an indication that the guy was blown away p[lus its fantasy it doesn't have to make sense.

Nick Tasogare
12-28-2010, 03:18 PM
OK WHAT.

Haku's last name is Yuki..... Haku Yuki.... That sounds weird, is it just me?

Also, wt.f more new elements? Blast and Scorch? Come up with better names if you're gonna make new elements, and try to stop wanking Fire Based things, Kishi =/

Wind Style Naruto
12-28-2010, 03:20 PM
OK WHAT.

Haku's last name is Yuki..... Haku Yuki.... That sounds weird, is it just me?

Also, wt.f more new elements? Blast and Scorch? Come up with better names if you're gonna make new elements, and try to stop wanking Fire Based things, Kishi =/

Wait didn't you already post this?

Blast Release isn't fire based that is Lava Release.

Nick Tasogare
12-28-2010, 03:32 PM
Wait didn't you already post this?

Blast Release isn't fire based that is Lava Release.

Um no.

And you know that it can't be both how?

Water was in Steam, Ice, AND Wood. And what else would be used in a style that blows things up? xD

Also: DAAAAAMMMMMNNNN SWORDSMEN!!! I wanna see what that short girl,a nd the tall hunter mask wearing one can do P:

Wind Style Naruto
12-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Um no.

And you know that it can't be both how?

Water was in Steam, Ice, AND Wood. And what else would be used in a style that blows things up? xD

Also: DAAAAAMMMMMNNNN SWORDSMEN!!! I wanna see what that short girl,a nd the tall hunter mask wearing one can do P:

Sorry I meant that Blast release isn't fire base since the Earth and Fire KKG is Lava Release.

Also Water was in Storm Release too.

Nick Tasogare
12-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Sorry I meant that Blast release isn't fire base since the Earth and Fire KKG is Lava Release.

Also Water was in Storm Release too.

Fire and Wind would be more likely to be explosions, since Wind enhances Fire, it makes more sense than Fire and Earth sort of.

Wind Style Naruto
12-28-2010, 03:46 PM
Fire and Wind would be more likely to be explosions, since Wind enhances Fire, it makes more sense than Fire and Earth sort of.

Well since Scorch release is from the Sand Village which is in the Land of Wind Scorch Release is more likely Wind and Fire. Since it requires fire to burn someone and Blast Release is more likely Earth and Lightning since Gari is from the Stone Village.

Nick Tasogare
12-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Well since Scorch release is from the Sand Village which is in the Land of Wind Scorch Release is more likely Wind and Fire. Since it requires fire to burn someone and Blast Release is more likely Earth and Lightning since Gari is from the Stone Village.

I guess that's possible, since apparently it's similar to what Deidara uses, and his was Earth Based.

Wind Style Naruto
12-28-2010, 03:58 PM
Scorch Release has more Wind attributes to it than Lightning.

tsuki
12-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Great chapter once again. Can't wait to see 7 swordsman in action.

oh and did i see someone say that Haku's last name is Yuki?

Vivi
12-28-2010, 04:36 PM
Great chapter once again. Can't wait to see 7 swordsman in action.

oh and did i see someone say that Haku's last name is Yuki?

Haku Yuki = Snow White in English.

7 Swordsman = Snow Whites 7 Dwarves.

EvL j3st3r
12-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Great.....so now the author of the violent murderous shinobi manga we all know and love is taking tips from Walt Disney............for some reason that's disturbing.

tsuki
12-28-2010, 04:49 PM

Nice!

Wind Style Naruto
12-28-2010, 04:50 PM
Great.....so now the author of the violent murderous shinobi manga we all know and love is taking tips from Walt Disney............for some reason that's disturbing.

Considering that Shippuden is on Disney XD now in the US.

Hando Craap
12-28-2010, 07:18 PM
I'm liking the debuts of characters and jutsus,hopefully they'll give a little background to some of them.I also wonder if Siegetsu will go hunt down Samehada to keep as his own?

Hando Craap
12-28-2010, 07:20 PM

lol...can you tell me which one is Grumpy???

Vivi
12-28-2010, 07:21 PM
Considering that Shippuden is on Disney XD now in the US.

Means nothing.

Kishi is only a Mangaka.

As proven with the Hiruko Movie being Canon yet the Manga showed that Gari and Pakura were only copied designs.

Also Snow White is known Worldwide.
And look at Haku and compare it with her in looks.

lol...can you tell me which one is Grumpy???

The little Guy 2nd from the right beside the lanky one.

Hando Craap
12-28-2010, 07:24 PM
hmmm,he looks a little Happy to me,but I'll take your word for it...lol

3littlepigs
12-28-2010, 11:37 PM
What do you mean he didn't make it better? It allows him not to use up so much chakra trying to control them. Thus, make a whole lot more of them. It might backfire, but that was with the Akatsuki. Who thought they would be such big pansies?

Seven Swordsmen should be fun. That is unless, of course, Kishi screws it up and makes them boring filler ninja. Plus, don;t they kinda need their swords to be swordsmen?

Really? I don;t know about that? Sasuke is with Madara. I am sure they can find info telling them where Karin is. Who knows maybe Karin can be a useful ninja when Sasuke isn't around. I still have nightmares about that "scream" in the anime. `:shock:
Yeah but the advantage and time he wastes trying not to loose so much chakra in the first place cancels out the fact that he's not using too much chakra since he'll have to use it sooner or later. So far the Akatsuki members he brought back were the only useful ones with their personalities included....Sasori might have been at peace at the end but he did cause trouble for Kankuro and the others.

lol I guess he'll summon their swords later...although to be honest swords are weapons so can that even be done if the weapons are in someone else's possesion? I mean I get Zabuza.....Kabuto or Madara probably stole it from Suigetsu...it does seem to be in half. But what about others like Chojuro? maybe that's why they don't have them now.

Even if they find out where she is....going to Konoha at this point would probably be harder than trying to find Sasuke...Madara's hideout seems to be closer. Also, Sasuke might still have some "use" for Juugo and Suigetsu. There's no way Karin could ever be that useful if you ask me but maybe she can trade in some info on Madara...or maybe even Kabuto? I mean she did work for Oro and apparently he trusted her enough to let her guard that prison or whatever it was on her own. She should know something....at least more than what she can offer on Sasuke IMO.

Xibitz360
12-29-2010, 12:24 AM
Very interesting chapter with some new stuff. The battle is getting more fierce and the characters introduced seem to be very good at kicking ass. As expected, team kakashi started to have losses right away, but it's gonna get better. Good work Kishi!

We finally got a glimpse of Kakuzu, Nagato & Itachi. Those three guys will be the ones to watch later on because they won't be completely bound like the rest, it should be quite interesting.

Wooster
12-29-2010, 05:46 AM
Yeah but the advantage and time he wastes trying not to loose so much chakra in the first place cancels out the fact that he's not using too much chakra since he'll have to use it sooner or later. So far the Akatsuki members he brought back were the only useful ones with their personalities included....Sasori might have been at peace at the end but he did cause trouble for Kankuro and the others.

lol I guess he'll summon their swords later...although to be honest swords are weapons so can that even be done if the weapons are in someone else's possesion? I mean I get Zabuza.....Kabuto or Madara probably stole it from Suigetsu...it does seem to be in half. But what about others like Chojuro? maybe that's why they don't have them now.

Even if they find out where she is....going to Konoha at this point would probably be harder than trying to find Sasuke...Madara's hideout seems to be closer. Also, Sasuke might still have some "use" for Juugo and Suigetsu. There's no way Karin could ever be that useful if you ask me but maybe she can trade in some info on Madara...or maybe even Kabuto? I mean she did work for Oro and apparently he trusted her enough to let her guard that prison or whatever it was on her own. She should know something....at least more than what she can offer on Sasuke IMO.
Not necessarily, we have only seen one failure of the techniques so far. It hasn't happened to Haku and Zabuza yet. Sasori and Deidara did squat. They were suppose to be on the scout team and instead they fought a battle and lost.

Well technically shouldn't the same be true of their clothes? The clothes even regenerate. :lol: Maybe they will get their swords, but they do not have them yet. I assume Madara stole the sword too. I assume that's why they had Suigetsu and Jugo mention it in their little cameo. I assume when they try to find the sword, they will find it missing.

Really? ALl the ninja in Konoha are fighting a war against Madara. Konoha is probably pretty empty right now. I don't think we have any idea where the Madara's hide out is relative to the land of ice. It could be closer or farther. Sasuke might, but I feel at this point they will be killed on sight. Karin was a useful tool to Sasuke. Without her, Sasuke would have lost to Danzo. :ugeek: Karin might have some knowledge, but she is pretty stupid so perhaps not. `:P

Wind Style Naruto
12-29-2010, 10:51 AM
The little Guy 2nd from the right beside the lanky one.

Yeah he looks pretty grumpy. Wow oh come in anime there is always some short person who is grumpy. First you have Ed, Toshiro, now this guy.

DeemonFox
12-29-2010, 02:11 PM
I didn't want to create a new thread for this, but since jugo was in the last chapter i guess it's relevant. What is the deal with him turning into a child and is he still in that form?

Phariah824
12-29-2010, 03:27 PM
I mena as zombie that can reform, maybe it makes sense, but he didn't blowup either.
well tbh Kimi grew bones through his skin and didn't damage himself. when wolverine popped his claws they would cut through his skin and he would regen around them. from what i know Kimi didn't have a regen factor except for his bones.

also it could be like a shaped charge explosive. the explosive force is omni- directional so as not to damage the jutsu user. which it appears to be.

Wind Style Naruto
12-29-2010, 10:50 PM
I didn't want to create a new thread for this, but since jugo was in the last chapter i guess it's relevant. What is the deal with him turning into a child and is he still in that form?

Its the side effect of his powers it actually reverses his aging process making younger however by digesting someone(sorta like Cell( he can return to his former age or self.

3littlepigs
12-31-2010, 05:32 PM
Not necessarily, we have only seen one failure of the techniques so far. It hasn't happened to Haku and Zabuza yet. Sasori and Deidara did squat. They were suppose to be on the scout team and instead they fought a battle and lost.

Well technically shouldn't the same be true of their clothes? The clothes even regenerate. :lol: Maybe they will get their swords, but they do not have them yet. I assume Madara stole the sword too. I assume that's why they had Suigetsu and Jugo mention it in their little cameo. I assume when they try to find the sword, they will find it missing.

Really? ALl the ninja in Konoha are fighting a war against Madara. Konoha is probably pretty empty right now. I don't think we have any idea where the Madara's hide out is relative to the land of ice. It could be closer or farther. Sasuke might, but I feel at this point they will be killed on sight. Karin was a useful tool to Sasuke. Without her, Sasuke would have lost to Danzo. :ugeek: Karin might have some knowledge, but she is pretty stupid so perhaps not. `:P
Even Kabuto himself said that was a disadvantage....he obviously has to remove their personalities to have better control over them. If he hadn't taken their personalities away at that moment for sure Haku and Zabuza would have released themselves. It wasn't just 1...don't forget Sai's brother as well.

Yeah but 1) let's face it they NEED clothes...it has to be suitable for kids. :p 2) The clothes are pretty much an illusion no? we've seen it happen when the real bodies being used (the corpses) appear. Also, they all died wearing those clothes whereas the swords are picked up by someone else and continue being used from generation to generation....

I have to say as much as I dislike Karin (she's pretty close to Sasuke on my list) she's not that stupid. Annoying yes but seems a little bit brighter than say Sakura even if they are both lame female characters. She could have been left in Konoha or they could have taken her somewhere else..either way she wouldn't be left unguarded for the same reasons I told you. She worked for Oro, meaning she worked with Kabuto, she worked for Sasuke and she's seen Madara, what's left of Akatsuki and their hideout. They wouldn't be so careless or at least I would hope not. Juugo is extremely loyal to Sasuke and he's always paranoid thinking he'll loose control so it makes more sense he'll waste his energy trying to look for Sasuke and Suigetsu is still after Samehada no? Chance are they don't even know anything of what's going on out there...they got separated from Sasuke and Karin before Madara even declared war....and obviously they might not even know about the whole alliance. Not to mention I don't think they would think Sasuke tried to get rid of Karin. I guess we'll have to wait to see how much they truly know....
Isn't that pretty normal when he uses a lot of chakra?

Devil's Lawyer
12-31-2010, 08:21 PM
So I am wondering if they are going to give Kakashi the ability to Kamui the Zombies. That would be a good way to stop them.

Yori
12-31-2010, 08:26 PM
Not exactly. One Kamui fatigues Kakashi. He has the suckiesh amount of stamina there is. He is already worn out in his current fight

Wind Style Naruto
01-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Not exactly. One Kamui fatigues Kakashi. He has the suckiesh amount of stamina there is. He is already worn out in his current fight

Yeah Kakashi will have one tough fight for him.

They were being slaughtered by Zabuza and 3 Kekkei Genkei users adding 6 famous Swordsmen who too can't die then they're screwed. Its obvious they will need an major plot no jutsu hax to even come out of this alive.

The odds are stacked against them and they are cornered to an wall....NOW THIS IS AN REAL WAR!!!

Kakuzu
01-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Kamui could be a last resort that Kakashi will end up using. The inexperinced unit can't handle such elusive and powerful techniques. And once these swordsmen get into action, the unit won't know what to do.

Kakashi, Guy, Lee, and Sakura are really the only useful ninja here...

Wind Style Naruto
01-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Kamui could be a last resort that Kakashi will end up using. The inexperinced unit can't handle such elusive and powerful techniques. And once these swordsmen get into action, the unit won't know what to do.

I think Sai and Omoi is with them too.

3littlepigs
01-01-2011, 01:43 PM
So I am wondering if they are going to give Kakashi the ability to Kamui the Zombies. That would be a good way to stop them.
While it is unlikely he'll use it, I think technically he might be able to take them to another dimension. The thing is right now Kakashi can't even take someone "Alive" and complete to another dimension to just keep them there like say Madara can.

I agree...it wouldn't be wised to maybe take a few with him but without knowing who else Kabuto's going to send...it would be reckless to die and leave his squad like that. Not to mention Konoha really needs him now...lol in case Tsunade dies or something ;)

Wooster
01-01-2011, 02:42 PM
Even Kabuto himself said that was a disadvantage....he obviously has to remove their personalities to have better control over them. If he hadn't taken their personalities away at that moment for sure Haku and Zabuza would have released themselves. It wasn't just 1...don't forget Sai's brother as well.

Yeah but 1) let's face it they NEED clothes...it has to be suitable for kids. :p 2) The clothes are pretty much an illusion no? we've seen it happen when the real bodies being used (the corpses) appear. Also, they all died wearing those clothes whereas the swords are picked up by someone else and continue being used from generation to generation....

I have to say as much as I dislike Karin (she's pretty close to Sasuke on my list) she's not that stupid. Annoying yes but seems a little bit brighter than say Sakura even if they are both lame female characters. She could have been left in Konoha or they could have taken her somewhere else..either way she wouldn't be left unguarded for the same reasons I told you. She worked for Oro, meaning she worked with Kabuto, she worked for Sasuke and she's seen Madara, what's left of Akatsuki and their hideout. They wouldn't be so careless or at least I would hope not. Juugo is extremely loyal to Sasuke and he's always paranoid thinking he'll loose control so it makes more sense he'll waste his energy trying to look for Sasuke and Suigetsu is still after Samehada no? Chance are they don't even know anything of what's going on out there...they got separated from Sasuke and Karin before Madara even declared war....and obviously they might not even know about the whole alliance. Not to mention I don't think they would think Sasuke tried to get rid of Karin. I guess we'll have to wait to see how much they truly know....
He said that it could be a disadvantage, but obviously we will soon see how can be an advantage with Granny Chiyo and Dan. Maybe Haku, but I doubt Zabuza. Sai's brother's, bah!

Well we know why, but really it makes not sense.

I guess, but we don't have any evidence she helped more than her justsu. She was just a warden after all. Maybe isn't complete stupid, but I don't think she is that smart.

Wind Style Naruto
01-01-2011, 05:05 PM
So when does chapter 523 come out?

jjjs
01-02-2011, 05:14 AM
jan 12

Inuyasha
01-02-2011, 05:40 AM
Intresting im so eager to see what happens in this case

Madara obviously is feeling confident over his dumb Zetsu army now that they've been powered up
i wonder if they will pose more or a threat then Kabuto's living dead army

Wind Style Naruto
01-02-2011, 11:36 AM
If they are powered by the 1st cells and Yamato so then do they know Wood Style?

3littlepigs
01-02-2011, 08:47 PM
He said that it could be a disadvantage, but obviously we will soon see how can be an advantage with Granny Chiyo and Dan. Maybe Haku, but I doubt Zabuza. Sai's brother's, bah!

Well we know why, but really it makes not sense.

I guess, but we don't have any evidence she helped more than her justsu. She was just a warden after all. Maybe isn't complete stupid, but I don't think she is that smart.
Saying it could be a disadvantage and it actually being a disadvantage in this case they're both the same to me since we already have proof that indeed they can release their own souls like that.

I know she's not that smart, obviously compared to Kabuto but she's smart enough to know she could live and be treated better if she cooperates. I mean her survival instinct should still be ok.

Wooster
01-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Saying it could be a disadvantage and it actually being a disadvantage in this case they're both the same to me since we already have proof that indeed they can release their own souls like that.

I know she's not that smart, obviously compared to Kabuto but she's smart enough to know she could live and be treated better if she cooperates. I mean her survival instinct should still be ok.It can also be a great advantage, which I believe we will soon see.

Well if you mean she isn't Ino stupid, yes I guess so. :lol:

zerosameri
01-02-2011, 08:57 PM
If they are powered by the 1st cells and Yamato so then do they know Wood Style?In theory, yes. In reality and Kishi, no, they get more haxxness.

Phariah824
01-03-2011, 05:41 PM
If they are powered by the 1st cells and Yamato so then do they know Wood Style?
not really. remember it took Oro like 50+ babies to create Yamato, he alone survived. so it doesn't really mean they all will recieve the Wood Style. however i do believe since they are a fungus type of clone creature it would enhance them in other ways maybe longevity and stamina.

Phariah824
01-03-2011, 05:44 PM
In theory, yes. In reality and Kishi, no, they get more haxxness.
in theory not really. it has been shown KG cannot be duplicated. they are clones so no theory does not back that up. in reality they are a plant / fungus clone so they might be enhanced in other ways.

Wind Style Naruto
01-03-2011, 05:49 PM
I don't get it then what is the point of creating an army of useless walking fungus who can't do sh*t?

EvL j3st3r
01-03-2011, 06:05 PM
They're not going to be useless. They're going to have some unique abilities unlike anything we've seen and they are going to be very formidable. Why?......two reasons.

1. building up the climax of the war

2. It's time that the mystery of Zetsu start unraveling.

3littlepigs
01-04-2011, 04:51 PM
It can also be a great advantage, which I believe we will soon see.

Well if you mean she isn't Ino stupid, yes I guess so. :lol:
Ok then we just have to wait and see :D
lol I'm surprised you brought Ino into the picture....

Wooster
01-05-2011, 04:02 AM
Ok then we just have to wait and see :D
lol I'm surprised you brought Ino into the picture....
Well, I wanted to make Karin look good. :lol:

zerosameri
01-05-2011, 04:44 AM
in theory not really. it has been shown KG cannot be duplicated. they are clones so no theory does not back that up. in reality they are a plant / fungus clone so they might be enhanced in other ways.Then Yamato? He was made. What type of clones do you mean, Jutsu wise or human wise. It matters.