PDA

View Full Version : Itachi Uchiha -The Tears of the Uchiha part 1

Naruto321
12-23-2010, 01:16 PM
Since I cannot put any links that would lead to fan art or pictures from Naruto, just look for the person yourself I guess.

a brief background about Itachi Uchiha, but what if he had a diary? What if they tried to destroy it to conceal the truth?....what if it shed some light on the painful past of his life...... what if.....

Tears of the Uchiha Part 1 by Naruto321
Excerpts from Itachi's Diary

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/189/505730779_c8677b95fb.jpg?v=0

Fragment #23
..........................How much do my eyes really see. I am praised for my skill….skill that can only be used to kill. This ninja world is full of hatred. I do not want that for you baby brother. I want you to live in a world of peace. Where you play with toys and not people’s lives. Where joy is as plentiful as sunshine………………

Fragment #115
...............I am being followed… but by who?! Whoever it is they are truly skilled. They’ve been watching me in the shadows for weeks. The most elite of the ANBU Black Ops have not been able to find anything. They think I am going crazy but I know someone is out there…………………

Fragment #145
.............Danzo believes me. It pains me that I had to resort to the Root Division of the ANBU Black Ops but their skills are the only one’s on par with my own. Danzo did not doubt a single word about my mysterious “tail” and I had so little proof to offer him. I don’t trust him but I need him to flush this person out of the shadows………………

Fragment #223
.................Impossible, he can’t be alive that would mean…………………. Whether its him or not though I will have to make plans to protect the peace of the village. His warning seems like a nightmare and yet, Father’s been acting strangely and mother avoids my questions. I have my doubts and my own parents I cannot even trust. So few that I can trust. Perhaps when me and Shisui go on patrol later I can pick his brain and assuage some of my concerns……………………

Fragment #227
.....A coup de tat by the Uchiha if it didn’t come from Shisui I wouldn’t have believed it. The masked man whether he is really Madara or not is irrelevant his prediction is coming true. Is this our inevitable legacy. So much Hate….So much Death…..i must tell Lord Hokage………..

Fragment #245
.................Danzo keeps asking me if I could kill someone close to me. His messengers came to me again. Is death the only solution I can offer….is death the only way I can bring peace. I would be an outcast, a murderer, a traitor. Even for peace I could not do it alone. Perhaps I will have to seek him out instead…………..

Fragment #279
............The greatest of a generation , why must peace always come at so high a cost? He is powerful and he suspects something already; but would his death be enough to dissuade them from war? Could one life be enough to save hundreds….thousands…… can one life really make a difference?.........

Fragment #281
........... My friend I must say goodbye to you to protect our peace my peace…peace for my baby brother and the other children who still do not know the horror of war.......................

Next Time: Tears of the Uchiha part 2
The Uchiha Bingo Book

wackko300
12-25-2010, 11:03 AM
Interesting thought.

Naruto321
12-25-2010, 12:39 PM
I have almost completed the 2nd one.

Revived Kakuzu
12-26-2010, 04:38 AM
*Coup d'etat
Sorry I had to :D