PDA

View Full Version : Noctis vs ???

Noctis
12-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Opponent chooses location and rules ect I go first. Only grab this battle if youre going to reply

Makoto Cifer
12-22-2010, 03:21 PM
I will. Just answer this question; are you sussano?

Noctis
12-22-2010, 03:23 PM
No! I really am not. I can send you a pm explanation if you want.

Makoto Cifer
12-22-2010, 03:25 PM
No! I really am not. I can send you a pm explanation if you want.
Alright. You choose the location, etc etc. And go first.

Noctis
12-22-2010, 03:38 PM
Location and stuff can be found here, also the soldiers will be in it too, each turn more soldiers will come, more prepped with weapons than before, after awhile helicopters you get the point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6At_bb1PNU Watch in highest view possible or whatever.

any objections?

shinmarubountyhunter
12-22-2010, 03:50 PM
He obviously is susanoo.

Makoto Cifer
12-22-2010, 03:51 PM
Location and stuff can be found here, also the soldiers will be in it too, each turn more soldiers will come, more prepped with weapons than before, after awhile helicopters you get the point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6At_bb1PNU Watch in highest view possible or whatever.

any objections?
No objections. Go first. Please.

Makoto Cifer
12-22-2010, 03:52 PM
He obviously is susanoo.
Exactly.

Noctis
12-22-2010, 03:58 PM
*After eliminating all of the night guard people, I began to walk back towards the enormous place behind me, until I sensed a strong spiritual pressure. Looking back, I saw an arrancar. I summoned up my sword and began descending the stairs to meet this guy*

Makoto Cifer
12-22-2010, 04:15 PM
*After eliminating all of the night guard people, I began to walk back towards the enormous place behind me, until I sensed a strong spiritual pressure. Looking back, I saw an arrancar. I summoned up my sword and began descending the stairs to meet this guy*
A black void opened upon the freeway. What emerged forth was an arrancar. The steady wind blew his bangs upward, in which revealed the number "5" upon his forehead. His feet gently touched the roof a car, he stood erected on the car. His designated location was a rather large building that was at least 100 meters from his postion. With a swift leap, his feet landed atop the edge of a freeway. A fight caught his interest, as he saw a young man engage several armed guards. The guards were quickly expunged. His feet left the edge of the freeway, as he began his decent from the road. His spiritual energy gave him a soft landing at the bottom of the stair-way. Obviously the boy had the ability to sense spiritual pressure. Makoto's glare towards the boy was rather quick and abrubt. From his movment makoto knew the boy's intention was to engage him.

Makoto's mouth slowly began to open, as a cero began to gather within. Abrubtly, a rather large cero cme forth from his mouth. The cero was guided towards this boy with the help of makoto's spiritual energy. In which, attempted to engulf the boy. In turn, would cause severe burns upon his body.

Noctis
12-22-2010, 04:24 PM
A black void opened upon the freeway. What emerged forth was an arrancar. The steady wind blew his bangs upward, in which revealed the number "5" upon his forehead. His feet gently touched the roof a car, he stood erected on the car. His designated location was a rather large building that was at least 100 meters from his postion. With a swift leap, his feet landed atop the edge of a freeway. A fight caught his interest, as he saw a young man engage several armed guards. The guards were quickly expunged. His feet left the edge of the freeway, as he began his decent from the road. His spiritual energy gave him a soft landing at the bottom of the stair-way. Obviously the boy had the ability to sense spiritual pressure. Makoto's glare towards the boy was rather quick and abrubt. From his movment makoto knew the boy's intention was to engage him.

Makoto's mouth slowly began to open, as a cero began to gather within. Abrubtly, a rather large cero cme forth from his mouth. The cero was guided towards this boy with the help of makoto's spiritual energy. In which, attempted to engulf the boy. In turn, would cause severe burns upon his body.
If you hadn't caught on, I use crystals to summon up the swords, defence they are usually see through-ish as you see when deflecting bullets, offense usually complete color, though it doesn't have to be that way, it is majority of the time. Also, I am always in shikai

*As I approached the arrancar, he charged and fired a cero, at this point I have brought my right hand to my chest to summon up some see-through swords and axes, lances, of various shapes and sizes,, each unique. I begin to move my hand around, as the weapons begin to enlose around me, crystal dust flies everywhere, as I am enveloped in a crystal shield of weapons, upon impact the cero would be fought against as I continued to walk forward, the damage would be spread equally to all the weapons as the rotate at a high speed to keep from a single point taking damage. I draw my sword, and use a bakudo which sends chains to try and hold him in place, this was a distraction as I have shunpo'd to his right side and aimed/attempted a slash with my zanpakuto to his heart, and continue to cut him in half before shunpoing back to a decent distance.*

Makoto Cifer
12-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Was it two strikes or one?:?::???:

Noctis
12-22-2010, 04:48 PM
One, what I basically did was try to cut you in half, but instead of the stomach area, I start to where it will cut through your heart if you don't counter

Makoto Cifer
12-22-2010, 04:50 PM
One, what I basically did was try to cut you in half, but instead of the stomach area, I start to where it will cut through your heart if you don't counter
That's what i thought. Thanks.

Makoto Cifer
12-22-2010, 05:02 PM
If you hadn't caught on, I use crystals to summon up the swords, defence they are usually see through-ish as you see when deflecting bullets, offense usually complete color, though it doesn't have to be that way, it is majority of the time. Also, I am always in shikai

*As I approached the arrancar, he charged and fired a cero, at this point I have brought my right hand to my chest to summon up some see-through swords and axes, lances, of various shapes and sizes,, each unique. I begin to move my hand around, as the weapons begin to enlose around me, crystal dust flies everywhere, as I am enveloped in a crystal shield of weapons, upon impact the cero would be fought against as I continued to walk forward, the damage would be spread equally to all the weapons as the rotate at a high speed to keep from a single point taking damage. I draw my sword, and use a bakudo which sends chains to try and hold him in place, this was a distraction as I have shunpo'd to his right side and aimed/attempted a slash with my zanpakuto to his heart, and continue to cut him in half before shunpoing back to a decent distance.*
The elegance of his attack nearly matched makoto's. In looks that is. The young boy revealed himself as a soul reaper. In coming to this realization, makoto caught gaze of several chains coming towards his vicinity. With a quick dash backward he avoided the chains. Abrubtly, his pesquisa was alerted. With that, his right hand was placed atop his blades hilt. With a swift shiftment of his body's tradectory to the right, his blade was drawn forth part-way from it's hilt. The boy's blade clashed with his own. The boy's shun-po was expected, as his appearance was back where it was previously. With a smirk across his face, he revealed the rest of his blade. His blade's lenght was at least 6 foot. The hilt was a beautiful shade of white. The guard was an elegant triangle.

Makoto knew this boy was skilled and would be quite difficult to take down. In coming to that, he would decide to reveal his ressurection form. Makoto, placed the blade of his sword below his left arm. Slowly he began to drift his claws downward upon his blade. Following that, immense spiritual energy began to emit from his body, as he prepared to reveal his ressurection form.

Brighten the moon. Lobo angelo. With those words that were spoken, spiritual pressure began to slowly build upon his body, as an immense white light was emitted forth from his body. Within seconds, came forth high frequency sound waves, that destoryed the pilliar, which sent high levels of debris around the area of the metropolis city. If those soud waves should reach the boy, it will cause immense pain within his ears, resulting in perfuse bleeding of the ear. The trama will lead to nausea, which will cause immense pukeing. Moments afterward, spiritual forced it's self outward into an explosion, attempting to engulf the boy within it. The smoke slowly settled, as the boy Beheld makoto's ressurection form. He had sproughted two, meter long white wolf ears atop his head. His hollow bone mask had refomed to cover his jaw and vital parts surrounding his neck. Partial skull fragments had reformed as well. His retna had shifted to an orange color surrounding his eyes, as it revealed his hightened vision. Thier were no pupil's, his eyes were revealed to be purely orange. Wolf sense level 3. Level three allowed makoto to see hyper sonic movments and projectiles. It also amplified his pesquisa, making it highly sensitive. Makoto sproughted two twenty foot angel wings upon his back that radiated with a bright light. His torso had formed an immensely hard hollow bone armor. The spiritual energy within this armor was highly compressed, making it very durable and hard. It was very hard to pentrate. His espada uniform had changed desighns below his waist. Makoto grew 5 inch claws that could extend and contract at ultra high speeds. His 50 tail's was made of purely condensed super heated spiritual energy. They were very sharp and the spiritual pressure surrounding the edges of makoto's tail vibrated at utra high speeds, enabling it to pierce, slash and pentrate through most defences, hierro, barrier, and most hard substances. Behold his ressurection form.

His glare held much excitment within. Makoto's movment was unexpected and abrubt. His hand was held outward towards the boy. His index finger was erected and held a black cero atop it that was surrouded by an immense white aura. He was about to unleash the special cero that espada release in the ressurection form. Seconds past, as a black cero that was surrounded by an immense white aura came forth from his finger. The cero was guided towards the boy, in which attempted to engultf him. In turn, it would result in severe 3rd degree burns upon his body. Makoto stood thier, atop an inivisable platform that was created from his spiritual pressure. Above the ruin's of which was the freeway. Cero Oscurous.

Noctis
12-22-2010, 05:08 PM
Ay dios mio muchacho. I will reply asap

Makoto Cifer
12-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Ay dios mio muchacho. I will reply asap
^_^...............

Noctis
12-22-2010, 05:26 PM
The elegance of his attack nearly matched makoto's. In looks that is. The young boy revealed himself as a soul reaper. In coming to this realization, makoto caught gaze of several chains coming towards his vicinity. With a quick dash backward he avoided the chains. Abrubtly, his pesquisa was alerted. With that, his right hand was placed atop his blades hilt. With a swift shiftment of his body's tradectory to the right, his blade was drawn forth part-way from it's hilt. The boy's blade clashed with his own. The boy's shun-po was expected, as his appearance was back where it was previously. With a smirk across his face, he revealed the rest of his blade. His blade's lenght was at least 6 foot. The hilt was a beautiful shade of white. The guard was an elegant triangle.

Makoto knew this boy was skilled and would be quite difficult to take down. In coming to that, he would decide to reveal his ressurection form. Makoto, placed the blade of his sword below his left arm. Slowly he began to drift his claws downward upon his blade. Following that, immense spiritual energy began to emit from his body, as he prepared to reveal his ressurection form.

Brighten the moon. Lobo angelo. With those words that were spoken, spiritual pressure began to slowly build upon his body, as an immense white light was emitted forth from his body. Within seconds, came forth high frequency sound waves, that destoryed the pilliar, which sent high levels of debris around the area of the metropolis city. If those soud waves should reach the boy, it will cause immense pain within his ears, resulting in perfuse bleeding of the ear. The trama will lead to nausea, which will cause immense pukeing. Moments afterward, spiritual forced it's self outward into an explosion, attempting to engulf the boy within it. The smoke slowly settled, as the boy Beheld makoto's ressurection form. He had sproughted two, meter long white wolf ears atop his head. His hollow bone mask had refomed to cover his jaw and vital parts surrounding his neck. Partial skull fragments had reformed as well. His retna had shifted to an orange color surrounding his eyes, as it revealed his hightened vision. Thier were no pupil's, his eyes were revealed to be purely orange. Wolf sense level 3. Level three allowed makoto to see hyper sonic movments and projectiles. It also amplified his pesquisa, making it highly sensitive. Makoto sproughted two twenty foot angel wings upon his back that radiated with a bright light. His torso had formed an immensely hard hollow bone armor. The spiritual energy within this armor was highly compressed, making it very durable and hard. It was very hard to pentrate. His espada uniform had changed desighns below his waist. Makoto grew 5 inch claws that could extend and contract at ultra high speeds. His 50 tail's was made of purely condensed super heated spiritual energy. They were very sharp and the spiritual pressure surrounding the edges of makoto's tail vibrated at utra high speeds, enabling it to pierce, slash and pentrate through most defences, hierro, barrier, and most hard substances. Behold his ressurection form.

His glare held much excitment within. Makoto's movment was unexpected and abrubt. His hand was held outward towards the boy. His index finger was erected and held a black cero atop it that was surrouded by an immense white aura. He was about to unleash the special cero that espada release in the ressurection form. Seconds past, as a black cero that was surrounded by an immense white aura came forth from his finger. The cero was guided towards the boy, in which attempted to engultf him. In turn, it would result in severe 3rd degree burns upon his body. Makoto stood thier, atop an inivisable platform that was created from his spiritual pressure. Above the ruin's of which was the freeway. Cero Oscurous.

*The arrancar released, at which point I Quickly used danku, and surrounded the above area and my sides with my crystal weapons, each gaining color and solidifying for maximum defense, as the shock wave let out cracks danku, and the explosion finishes it off but is stopped by my swords. I release them as I use the crystal dust for a momentary distraction, before saying "Unleash the darkness and become the light" This would release my bankai, allowing for various things. In short, Makoto begins to charge a fancy cero, so I summon up my sword, as it becomes pitch black, trails of dark spiritual energy are carried in the wind and as I walk. Behind me, I construct various unique weapons wall after wall, each weapon has a light color to it. The cero comes, And I swing my blade at it. If not for the cero, you would not that my swing took longer than that from my first strike, for this is my defense breaking sword, and occasional attacks. at any rate, the sword cuts through the cero and releases a burst of dark energy to launch through the rest of the cero, dissipating before it could hit the arrancar. I give him no time to react, with a snap the swords behind me are launched, all 400 in a circle around him, every angle taken up (beside below, where there lies concrete stairs or something). These are remarkably faster in speed than my sword, but obviously have a smaller damage amount. While this takes place, I do the pleasures of throwing a spear made of the dark energy near your position at that time, small almost unnoticeable chains link to the spear to my hand, and as it flies to you (I aimed to impale you with this stronger weapon) I say "Discharge" as it releases black energy in all directions, catching on to any nearby weapons and firing at another place, if hit it will cause temporary paralysis as I have shunpod above you now and created a vortex of black weapons around you to keep you in as i fire through the open hole at the top weapons of light aiming to impale you yet again, before I finally end my assault and shunpo to my original position*

Noctis Arashi
12-23-2010, 10:48 AM
WHO THE MESS IS THIS.

*is royally pisssseeeeddd*

Makoto Cifer
12-23-2010, 01:15 PM
Impossible!!:!:

Makoto Cifer
12-23-2010, 02:00 PM
WHO THE MESS IS THIS.

*is royally pisssseeeeddd*
It's you, brother.

Makoto Cifer
12-23-2010, 02:04 PM
*He sighed* I really wan't to start this fight over. I hate going into a fight quickly.

Noctis Arashi
12-24-2010, 06:39 AM
Its not me. Seriously.