PDA

View Full Version : Kuroda Taishi

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Kuroda Taishi
07-15-2010, 12:05 PM
KT, if Kuroda doesn't sleep, then why does it say that he woke up grumpily?
It is a mystery! xP

Shika'sgurl
07-15-2010, 12:08 PM
It is a mystery! xP

Who lies about sleeping and says he's meditating?
/solves mystery

Kuroda Taishi
07-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Nice chapter, but I was counting the ceremony being this chapter.
Yeah it will start next time. Depending on how I feel like seperating stiff there should be 2-3 parts until the Chunin exams Arc is over.

Who lies about sleeping and says he's meditating?
/solves mystery
Maybe he was sleep meditating, xD

Shika'sgurl
07-15-2010, 12:14 PM
Maybe he was sleep meditating, xD

Both: How does that work out?

takuya
07-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Yeah it will start next time. Depending on how I feel like seperating stiff there should be 2-3 parts until the Chunin exams Arc is over.

Maybe he was sleep meditating, xDCool, I like how your Chunin Exam Arc is pretty long. Mine was short.

Both: How does that work out?He reached a state of deep meditation where he was able to meditate even while sleep.

Shika'sgurl
07-15-2010, 12:24 PM
Cool, I like how your Chunin Exam Arc is pretty long. Mine was short.

He reached a state of deep meditation where he was able to meditate even while sleep.

I get it now. xD
Ah he's good.

Kuroda Taishi
07-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Both: How does that work out?
*shrugs* lol
Cool, I like how your Chunin Exam Arc is pretty long. Mine was short.

Thanks, I just wanted to make it like the major part of this early stage in the story.

takuya
07-15-2010, 12:33 PM
*shrugs* lol

Thanks, I just wanted to make it like the major part of this early stage in the story.No problem. You know what I'm really waiting for? For Kuroda to get his ass kicked.xD Right now, he seems untouchable so someone taking him down(without Kuroda letting them)would be pretty amazing, and I'm sure if Kuroda was going to be defeated by someone, the fight leading to Kuroda's defeat would be epic.

Kuroda Taishi
07-15-2010, 12:38 PM
No problem. You know what I'm really waiting for? For Kuroda to get his ass kicked.xD Right now, he seems untouchable so someone taking him down(without Kuroda letting them)would be pretty amazing, and I'm sure if Kuroda was going to be defeated by someone, the fight leading to Kuroda's defeat would be epic.
I want to give you a response, but it would ruin some of the surprises I have in store.

takuya
07-15-2010, 12:45 PM
When you say "it would ruin some of the surprises I have in store", that meakes me believe I guessed right or I'm close. Or maybe you're just tricking me. Either way, since you have surprises in "store" is it possible to buy them?:lol:

UchihaPa1n
07-16-2010, 08:02 AM
Seems interesting so far, i wna know wats going on with that kid though. so i will keep reading ur stuff dude

XxblackxX
07-17-2010, 06:04 PM
I guess chu wanted meh to post so heres my opinion....Its freakin awesome as hell. ^w^

TheJapaneseKamikaze
07-19-2010, 12:46 PM
I like your story KT its interesting as well, great story.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
07-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Seeing as the writer of the story has been banned from the forums. I have no choice but to close this thread. There may or may not ever be another chapter released. Just want everyone to be informed on the situation.