PDA

View Full Version : Kuroda Taishi

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Kuroda Taishi
10-22-2009, 08:30 PM
I have an hour and a half before I go to sleep, so I think I will have to push it back until tomorrow.

Kuroda Taishi
10-22-2009, 08:45 PM
KIBA: What? So Ichimaru just gave them the scroll?! WHY?! WHY?!

well would you rather have him die? xD

KIBAFAN321
10-22-2009, 08:50 PM
well would you rather have him die? xD

... no... I don't want him to die... but... well... it was a dumb thing to do!!! He could have fled! Run away!! hide!!!! Something!! Besides give the scroll!!

Kuroda Taishi
10-22-2009, 08:55 PM
... no... I don't want him to die... but... well... it was a dumb thing to do!!! He could have fled! Run away!! hide!!!! Something!! Besides give the scroll!!

What about his teamates? did you want them to die?

KIBAFAN321
10-22-2009, 08:59 PM
What about his teamates? did you want them to die?
Nooo... I don't want them to die either. But they could have ran away with him. Right?

Kuroda Taishi
10-22-2009, 09:00 PM
Nooo... I don't want them to die either. But they could have ran away with him. Right?

Kenta was knocked out and Yui had her leg broken.

KIBAFAN321
10-22-2009, 09:05 PM
I know. But... wait... no... that isn't possible... what about! No... that can't be right either.... He could have used a jutsu to do something... and... oh... maybe giving them the scroll would have been a good idea....

Edit: Wait... there weren't knocked out... were they?
Edit... again: no... they werent. It didnt say so....

Fan of Minato
10-23-2009, 02:04 PM
I know. But... wait... no... that isn't possible... what about! No... that can't be right either.... He could have used a jutsu to do something... and... oh... maybe giving them the scroll would have been a good idea....

Edit: Wait... there weren't knocked out... were they?
Edit... again: no... they werent. It didnt say so....

They were injured. To not cause any casualties, that was the best solution. He can only catch one person at most, due to his chakra levels and the other would hurt him so....

KT, are you going to post the new chapter today?.

god of puppets
10-23-2009, 02:42 PM
KT the storyline is going to go a different way than naruto, right?

yondaime
10-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Maybe he gave him a FAKE scroll, who knows?

Kuroda Taishi
10-23-2009, 03:59 PM
KT the storyline is going to go a different way than naruto, right?

Well considering the storyline is already different than Naruto I will have to go with yes, xD

Fan of Minato
10-23-2009, 04:40 PM
Well considering the storyline is already different than Naruto I will have to go with yes, xD

Update the new chapter today. As a Fan, I Demand you xD.
If you don't I'l come after you with a pitchfork, and a torch xDDD Jk Jk...

No rush...

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-23-2009, 04:45 PM
Update the new chapter today. As a Fan, I Demand you xD.
If you don't I'l come after you with a pitchfork, and a torch xDDD Jk Jk...

No rush...

Ooh, you wanna get the Mob Club in this, FoM? xDDD
It'd be fun...

god of puppets
10-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Well considering the storyline is already different than Naruto I will have to go with yes, xDwell i mean will it stop going in the generally same way as naruto does

Kuroda Taishi
10-23-2009, 06:06 PM
...........Team 15 is running through the forest and being observed by a hidden enemy. “Why aren’t we attacking already?” whispers a Snow Ninja as he cleans a blade with his tongue.

“Because we are waiting until the others arrive so we have an advantage,” explains his friend covered in white fur.

“But we will have a perfect opportunity to strike at them in the clearing up ahead,” argues the first.

“He does have a point,” says the female member of the squad as she combs her long dark hair.

“All right if you two are up for it, so am I. These guys really got on my nerve earlier so it is time to take them down a notch,” replies the leader.
__________________________________________________ ____________
Shun gets to the center of the clearing and then raises his hand to alert the others to stop. “What is it?” asks Naoko.

“Something doesn’t feel right,” replies Shun as he scans the area. Rame Tsu sees motion in the tree lines and instantly slips 3 shuriken out of her pack and hurls them at the area.

She stares at the spot for a while and after nothing happens she says, “I guess it was nothing.”

“Let’s get moving,” says Naoko. They turn to leave, but a large white ball of fur appears a few yards away and flings shurikens at them. Rame Tsu counters with her own shurikens as the team moves back.

“You fell right into it,” says a female voice from behind them, “Ice Floor Jutsu!” A giant square with an area 100ft is frosted over with slippery wet ice, and Team 15 is right at the center of it.

“I told you it would be easy to trap them,” says the third member of the snow squad as he takes three shuriken out of his arm and tosses them to the side. Suddenly a kunai flies straight past his head.

“You call this a trap?” says Shun standing ready for a fight.

“That was dumb Shun,” comments Rame Tsu, “You should have just killed him instead of missing on purpose.”

“I’ve been bored with all of this running around,” replies Shun, “I want to actually fight someone.”

“You have got a lot of nerve you cocky bastard,” replies the enemy as he extracts the kunai from a tree, “But we will show you not to make light of us.”

The ninja in the white fur leaps into the air and flips into a swirling ball. As he lands on the field of ice blades form under his feet. The other members of his team follow suit. They each take out a kunai and skate forward to attack. Shun starts running towards the white fur, but has difficulty keeping his balance. The white fur skates forward and stabs at Shun, just when he slips and falls backwards.

Shun is able to stab his own kunai into the ice and uses the point to turn his body flat on the ice, causing the enemy to fly over him. Shun stabs another kunai into the ice and balances on the two kunai while swinging his legs around towards his opponent. However the ninja in fur is easily able to get out of reach before the kick lands. Meanwhile Rame Tsu is bending over backwards as the blade of her enemy’s skate slices the air above her. He skates away before she can counter attack. Noako slips to the side as her female opponent’s blade slices down from above. She spins on the ice aiming a kick to the gut, but the girl is already a few meters away.

The Snow Ninja circle around on the ice and go in for a second attack. Shun steps on top of the kunai and leaps over his enemy when he charges in. While he flips in the air he pulls out four shuriken and launches them at the blur of white fur, but a sharp turn on the ice by the enemy causes the weapons to miss their target. Quickly performing seals, Naoko slides out 6 kunai that hover in the air, attached by invisible chakra strings.

“It won’t be so easy to dodge my Manipulating attack blades,” she taunts. This time the male attacks her, and when he gets close she shoots her weapons forward. Two slender blades project out of his sleeves and dives into the air. Naoko’s kunai fly at him, but he twists in the air and repels her attack. Noako drops to the ground just in time, and his blades only manage to slice a small piece of her hair.

Rame Tsu pulls a large scroll out of her brown pack and bites her thumb. Then she opens the scroll and wipes her blood across it, summoning a large shuriken. She prepares to throw the shuriken as the female skates towards her. She hurls it at the girl, and it chops her in half. However as the shuriken slice into a tree two logs fall to the ground in place of the snow ninja.

“Damn a substitution!” exclaims Rame Tsu. The female falls at her from above, but Rame Tsu pulls a second giant shuriken out of nowhere and blocks the kunai. She twists around to slice her enemy, but once again she has retreated.

Shun slides back over to his teammates commenting, “This is annoying. I can’t attack, and every time I counter attack he manages to slip away.”

“Same here,” remarks Rame Tsu.

“I think it is time you got rid of this ice Naoko,” says Shun with a smirk.

“What makes you think it is going to be so easy?” shouts the female snow ninja as she rejoins her team.

“Why don’t you come over here and find out?” taunts Rame Tsu as she steps in front of Naoko to defend her while she begins forming hand signs.
“Should we join in?” whispers a voice from the shadows observing the battle.

“No, I want to see what happens,” says a boy with a white mask over his face, “Plus we can scout out their abilities.”

“I agree,” says the tall female snow ninja cloaked in white, “besides, they were the ones who attacked without us.”

“All right then, I will just sit back and enjoy the show then,” replies the member who spoke first as he adjusts his white coolie hat.
__________________________________________________ ___________
The snow team charges at team 15 on their skates in a line with the fur covered member in front and the female in back. Naoko completes the final seal and then slams her right hand into the ground. As soon as the black glove touches the ice the ground begins to tremble. “Earth Style: Earthquake!” she shouts as the ground begins to break apart.

Rame Tsu leaps up and hurls her giant shuriken again. The changing landscape lifts the unsuspecting snow ninja into the air, in line with her attack. The first two enemies are able to narrowly escape by dodging to the side, however the female ninja is unable to see the attack and is sliced in half.

“Damn, that was unfortunate,” says the ninja in fur as he lands.

“Yes it was,” says Shun standing behind him.

Surprised the snow ninja questions, “How did you?” But before he can turn around Shun jumps into the air and lands a powerful spinning kick in his head, sending his corpse flying across the field.

“Man that guy is fast,” comments the remaining ninja as he watches his comrade be defeated.

“He is fast isn’t he?” says Rame Tsu from behind him as she stabs a kunai into his arm. The enemy turns and slashes his blade at her, like nothing happened. She jumps back out of reach before it hits.

“You should have learned from last time,” taunts the ninja as he pulls up his sleeve revealing a wooden arm.

“What makes you think I didn’t,” responds Rame Tsu as she jumps even further away.

The snow ninja hears a sizzling noise and looks down to see a paper bomb on the kunai burning up. “Oh crap!” he shouts just before it explodes in his face.

“Good work,” alls Naoko as she runs over.

It starts to rain and Shun suggests, “We should find a cave to rest in and recover before heading to the tower.” Naoko ruffles through the corpse of the man in fur and takes his scroll before they head off to find cover.
“Should we attack now?” asks the snow ninja as he watches from the shadows.

“No,” replies the cloaked woman, “We will follow them and strike just when they feel nice and safe.”
Hoshi, Naga, and Yamashita meet up with another team of Rock ninja. “Has the target has been located yet?” they ask.

They are told by a fellow ninja, “The tall one that talked is up ahead about a mile. But its weird, he is just standing in the rain. The rest of his team is nowhere in sight.”

To be continued........

Fan of Minato
10-23-2009, 06:49 PM
Nice chapter KT..I wonder what happens to Kuroda....(no not you...xD0

"Shun stabs another kunai into ice the and balances on " I located one mistake...you forgot "ice"...

oh well. I'l wait for the next chapter.

Kuroda Taishi
10-23-2009, 06:56 PM
Maybe he gave him a FAKE scroll, who knows?

nope

well i mean will it stop going in the generally same way as naruto does

which way would that be?

Nice chapter KT..I wonder what happens to Kuroda....(no not you...xD0

"Shun stabs another kunai into ice the and balances on " I located one mistake...you forgot "ice"...

oh well. I'l wait for the next chapter.

thanks for the correction.

yondaime
10-23-2009, 07:08 PM
Yeah nice one Kuroda, there was a lot of action in it. And as you know I have found some mistakes. This goes back to what I said that day. A lot of action more mistakes.

Here is one.

says the third member of the snow squad as he three shuriken out of his arm and tosses them to the side.
You forgot to put some word in between he and three. some word like "grab" or something.
I will get the rest.

Kuroda Taishi
10-23-2009, 07:16 PM
Yeah nice one Kuroda, there was a lot of action in it. And as you know I have found some mistakes. This goes back to what I said that day. A lot of action more mistakes.

Here is one.

says the third member of the snow squad as he three shuriken out of his arm and tosses them to the side.
You forgot to put some word in between he and three. some word like "grab" or something.
I will get the rest.

it was supposed to say "takes"

yondaime
10-23-2009, 07:32 PM
it was supposed to say "takes"

Okay and sorry I lost the other one, but I will try to get it IF I find it.

Kuroda Taishi
10-23-2009, 07:36 PM
Okay and sorry I lost the other one, but I will try to get it IF I find it.

no worries

yondaime
10-23-2009, 07:49 PM
But will show you not to make light of us
It is supposed to say "we will" or "we'll"

Kuroda Taishi
10-23-2009, 07:58 PM
But will show you not to make light of us
It is supposed to say "we will" or "we'll"

fixed, thanks

Drake2pto
10-23-2009, 08:25 PM
good chapter

god of puppets
10-24-2009, 10:54 AM
which way would that be?i ment that the story was going in the same direction as the show, but the newest part kinda shut me up, i mean ice skating? only you could comeup with something like that!

Kuroda Taishi
10-24-2009, 03:11 PM
i ment that the story was going in the same direction as the show, but the newest part kinda shut me up, i mean ice skating? only you could comeup with something like that!

I think you should be more impressed by the fact that what I posted used to only be 6 sentances.

yondaime
10-24-2009, 03:17 PM
I think you should be more impressed by the fact that what I posted used to only be 6 sentances.

So you added more and stretched it, good job, cuz it was really good.

Kuroda Taishi
10-24-2009, 03:25 PM
So you added more and stretched it, good job, cuz it was really good.

I wouldn't necessarily say I added more, I just went into much more detail than it had before. I know what I envisioned happening, but it wasn't written that way so I had to explain it better.

That is the main reason why I am posting my story online anyways, becuase it forces me to go back over things and improve the quality.

yondaime
10-24-2009, 03:31 PM
I wouldn't necessarily say I added more, I just went into much more detail than it had before. I know what I envisioned happening, but it wasn't written that way so I had to explain it better.

That is the main reason why I am posting my story online anyways, becuase it forces me to go back over things and improve the quality.

Yeah, that's good and BTW do you share your story with other people outside the Forum? and bye "sharing" I mean let them read like us. and Do you have Fans?

Kuroda Taishi
10-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Yeah, that's good and BTW do you share your story with other people outside the Forum? and bye "sharing" I mean let them read like us. and Do you have Fans?

I don't share it with anyone I know in real life, and I haven't posted it anywhere else on the internet. But I do have some online friends who have seen it.

Nine
10-24-2009, 03:43 PM
Do you have this written down already,Or do you make it up as you go?

Kuroda Taishi
10-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Do you have this written down already,Or do you make it up as you go?

I already have over 200 pages of the story written. I think maybe 40 or so is posted on here so far.

Drake2pto
10-24-2009, 05:02 PM
How much=a page written?

Kuroda Taishi
10-24-2009, 05:03 PM
How much=a page written?

Sorry, I don't undertand your question.

eagleye54321
10-24-2009, 05:04 PM
Good part Kuroda, it's shaping nicely.

eagleye54321
10-24-2009, 05:09 PM
Rame Tsu counters with her own shurikens as then team moves back.

Is that supposed to be their or the?

Kuroda Taishi
10-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Is that supposed to be their or the?

good catch, it is supposed to be "the"

Drake2pto
10-24-2009, 06:35 PM
never mind

Kuroda Taishi
10-24-2009, 06:37 PM
Oh and for those who are interested, I am about 1/3 of the way through writing the arc that involves the characters from my character creation contest.

yondaime
10-24-2009, 07:22 PM
I don't share it with anyone I know in real life, and I haven't posted it anywhere else on the internet. But I do have some online friends who have seen it.

I will assume you mean us xD.

Kuroda Taishi
10-24-2009, 07:34 PM
I will assume you mean us xD.

no comment, xD

god of puppets
10-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Oh and for those who are interested, I am about 1/3 of the way through writing the arc that involves the characters from my character creation contest.
u said characters, as in plural. do u mean that u chose multiple ppl? i thought u only chose 1

Kuroda Taishi
10-25-2009, 11:20 AM
u said characters, as in plural. do u mean that u chose multiple ppl? i thought u only chose 1

I actually chose 3 winners. 2 of them will be main characters in the arc I am working on, and another will be in a seperate arc. I also chose some other characters as minor villans to add to the arc.

Taruko
10-26-2009, 09:43 AM
Sorry theres a bit to much reading in that ^^2 not to be rude

Kuroda Taishi
10-26-2009, 09:43 AM

No one said you had to read it all in one sitting. xD

yondaime
10-26-2009, 04:24 PM

That is what they all say until they can't resist to read more. xD

Kuroda Taishi
10-26-2009, 07:24 PM
..............“What do you mean he is just standing there?” asks Naga.

“Just what he said,” announces Din as he arrives with three other ninja’s in tow, “My team is the first that spotted him. I left them to watch him while we met up and talked about what to do.”

“Well it is obvious what he is doing,” comments Hoshi.

“What are you talking about?” asks Naga.

“She means that he is planning a trap,” inserts Yamashita.

“What an idiot!” laughs Naga, “Who does he think he is? Trying to set a trap for all of us.”

“The trap is not for us, you moron,” says Din, “There is no way he could possible know that we are coming for his team. He probably has his team hiding somewhere and they are going to ambush the first people to cross their path. I didn’t notice the pink haired girl and the Hyuga around, but I didn’t get close enough to get a good look.”

“So what should we do?” asks one of the other ninjas. Some of the group argue to attack, but others say it might be a dangerous trap considering Kuroda’s team did so well in the first phase.

Naga comments, “Even if it is a trap, there is no way one team can win against four.”

“I agree with that,” says Yamashita.

“I agree as well,” says Din, “And I think the easiest way for this to go is to surround him from all sides. We can force the others out of hiding and then take them out.”

“Sounds fine to me,” says Yamashita, “All agreed?” All the others raise their hands, and then they set out towards Kuroda.
In a few minutes all the Rock ninja get into position and wait for a signal.
Kuroda suddenly takes out a kunai. He yells, “What took you so long? I’ve been waiting for hours for you to get here.” None of the Rock ninjas respond or make a move.
Hoshi thinks to herself, “How did he know we were here?”

Yamashita thinks to himself, “What does that mean? He was waiting for us? How did he know we were coming? It is impossible, there is no way. He must be bluffing, just buying time until he can figure a way to get himself out of the situation.”
Kuroda yells, “Why don’t you come out and attack already?”
As he thinks Yamashita shifts his weight and his fur cape falls to one side, “Wait, what? Something is wrong. He really is trying to draw us to him. But why?”

Naga whispers to his team, “I am getting really annoyed by this guy. Thinks he can take all of us on by himself, well I’ll show him!”

Yamashita says, “He is trying to draw us out, but I cannot figure out why. He can’t possibly defeat us all, but there is no back up around for miles.”

“I thought his team was hiding,” says Naga.

“We have surrounded them,” comments Hoshi, “If they were here, we would have detected their location by now.”
Kuroda yells, “If you don’t want to come out, then I’ll just have to come and get you.”

Naga gets really angry and starts to make a move, but one of the other Rock ninja beats him to it. The ninja leaps out of the bushes charges towards Kuroda with a kunai. Kuroda laughs, “Finally, but only one of you?”

The ninja lunges at Kuroda’s heart, however the talented ninja easily sidesteps, grabs his enemies arm, and tosses him aside. He retakes his relaxed position and says, “You will have to do a lot better than that if they want to kill me.”
Din gives the signal and a flurry of kunai fly towards Kuroda. Ducking, diving, dipping, and dodging in effortless motions allows Kuroda to avoid every single kunai thrown at him. Another barrage is thrown and he hops in the air and spins in midair on his stomach. This position enables him to avoid kunai thrown towards the ground, and deflect any tossed higher.
“It is inconceivable,” says an astonished Yamashita, “How could someone dodge all of that? A long range attack from multiple directions and angles. What is with this guy?”

“It doesn’t matter,” says Hoshi, “We have a mission to do. I don’t care how many kunai he can dodge.”

“Yeah, this guy is pissing me off,” says Naga standing up and preparing to attack as his grey scarf billows in the wind, “We are just going to have to get in close and take him down.”

The other rock ninja get the same idea, and they begin to come out of hiding. A devilish smirk appears on Kuroda’s face and he moves into a different stance. Yamashita rolls up the grey sleeve of his shirt and he suddenly feels something sinister. “What is this feeling? This….hunger. This hunger for blood,” he thinks and then glances at Kuroda, “Is this him? Is he the one radiating this immense bloodlust? It is so powerful that I can barely breathe. Who is this guy?”

Naga starts to head in and Yamashita is able to regain his focus and follow him in. “You are dead!” yells Naga as he leaps forward and slashes at Kuroda’s chest.

Kuroda dips down and Naga’s kunai passes over his left shoulder. Then he redirects his body upwards and sends his knee right into the boys chin. A second ninja comes in from behind, but with a lighting fast turn Kuroda lands a heel in the attacker’s temple and sends him flying across the forest. A third rock ninja falls from above, attacking with a long sword.

Kuroda lifts his kunai up in time to block the blade. As the enemies’ weight bears down, another person chucks two shurikens at Kuroda’s legs. He hops up to avoid them, and puts his back towards the ground and the sword carries full weight comes down on him. Right after the shurikens pass under him, Kuroda grabs the shoulder of his attacker and they roll in the air switching places. Din seizes the opening and comes from behind.

Kuroda shoves his left knee into the gut of the sword carrier, and then immediately shoots his right foot into the air catching Din in the chin. As Din flies in the air he does a flip and pulls some kunai out of his pack and then launches them at Kuroda. However the spot he aims at is completely vacant. Suddenly one of Din’s own teammates crashes into his side.

Another rock ninja struggles with Kuroda in a kunai battle, but is overpowered and forced back into a tree. A thick rope catches Kuroda around the neck, quickly followed by the sickle attached to one of its end. He ducks under the sickle and lifts his kunai to sever the rope as it passes by him. Then he wraps his left arm around the rope and harshly pulls on it. The wielder of the Kusarigama comes flying towards him and receives a menacing punch to the face. Naga comes at Kuroda from the side, but is quickly backhanded and sent flying once again.

To be continued........

yondaime
10-27-2009, 04:02 PM
This chapter really showed Kuroda's amazing Tai-Jutsu. Taking on a bunch of ninjas is hard, but not in his case xD. Plus the Rock Ninja seemed a little too weak. I mean none of them hardly land a punch on Kuroda. Well, overall it was a good chapter. Here are mistakes I found.

says Naga standing up and preparing to attack as his grey scarf billows in the wind,

I think you meant Blows

Here is another one.

Yamashita rolls of the grey sleeve of his shirt
It is "off"

Kuroda Taishi
10-27-2009, 05:01 PM
This chapter really showed Kuroda's amazing Tai-Jutsu. Taking on a bunch of ninjas is hard, but not in his case xD. Plus the Rock Ninja seemed a little too weak. I mean none of them hardly land a punch on Kuroda. Well, overall it was a good chapter. Here are mistakes I found.

says Naga standing up and preparing to attack as his grey scarf billows in the wind,

I think you meant Blows

Here is another one.

Yamashita rolls of the grey sleeve of his shirt
It is "off"

no, i meant billows. but ill go fix the second thing.

yondaime
10-27-2009, 05:06 PM
no, i meant billows. but ill go fix the second thing.

Ok, I messed up sorry. No one read the chapter other than me. Ironic eyh?

Kuroda Taishi
10-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Ok, I messed up sorry. No one read the chapter other than me. Ironic eyh?

I guess they haven't seen it yet.

yondaime
10-27-2009, 05:12 PM

You want me to inform some of them like PM them. The people that read it.

Kuroda Taishi
10-27-2009, 05:14 PM
You want me to inform some of them like PM them. The people that read it.

If you feel like it.

yondaime
10-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Well , I was gonna tell Minato but he is already here. xD

Fan of Minato
10-27-2009, 05:18 PM

Its good...
Kuroda's skills are slowly showing..
and so are his intentions..What is he? Orochimaru? xDDDDD. (I hope not xD)

Kuroda Taishi
10-27-2009, 05:20 PM
Its good...
and so are his intentions..What is he? Orochimaru? xDDDDD. (I hope not xD)

His intentions? hmm.............I don't remember revealing any of those yet, xD. Orochimaru? hmm...........It is certainly possible. Although I will say he is not a snake, xD.

yondaime
10-27-2009, 05:22 PM
His intentions? hmm.............I don't remember revealing any of those yet, xD. Orochimaru? hmm...........It is certainly possible. Although I will say he is not a snake, xD.

I THINK I MIGHT know part of his intentions......

Kuroda Taishi
10-27-2009, 05:24 PM
I THINK I MIGHT know part of his intentions......

Well in terms of his overall intentions, it is fairly obvious about what he wants to do.

In terms of the current arc, you should be able to make a guess as to what he intends to do.

yondaime
10-27-2009, 05:31 PM
I PM'ed one person to read it cuz I don't know a lot of people that read it.

Fan of Minato
10-27-2009, 05:41 PM

As long as he's not a snake..I'm good...xD

He won't have an apprentice filled with revenge will he? xD

yondaime
10-27-2009, 05:48 PM

Are you suggesting Sasuke and Orochimaru's relationship?xD

Kuroda Taishi
10-27-2009, 05:49 PM

not anytime soon, xD

Kuroda Taishi
10-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Are you suggesting Sasuke and Orochimaru's relationship?xD

I think he is.

god of puppets
10-27-2009, 06:56 PM
Its good...
and so are his intentions..What is he? Orochimaru? xDDDDD. (I hope not xD)ya i noticed that too. The part with the bloodlust almost seemed right out of the sho, i mean its worded a little different, but ya no wat i mean
all in all good one!

Kuroda Taishi
10-27-2009, 07:05 PM
Hmm.....I wonder who this guy 7th Ninja is.

yondaime
10-28-2009, 04:45 PM
Hmm.....I wonder who this guy 7th Ninja is.

Ahhh, you scared him away.... xD

Kuroda Taishi
10-28-2009, 05:49 PM
Ahhh, you scared him away.... xD

I guess I did, xD

yondaime
10-30-2009, 05:07 PM
We can see you there Shika'sgurl so just come out of hiding and say something. xD

Shika'sgurl
10-30-2009, 05:08 PM
That chapter was pretty good. Kuroda must have been really strong to be able to take on all of those Rock ninjas. Hoshi was the Tsuchikage's daughter right? And the chapter before this one, Shun acts a lot like Sasuke. And is there 2 girls on Shun's team?

Kuroda Taishi
10-30-2009, 09:10 PM
.......The heel of a foot comes down from above, Kuroda raises his arms in time to block it from connecting with his head. The young girl flips backwards and lands gracefully on her feet. Her black eyes hone in on her target and she steps forward for a follow up attack. However Kuroda moves first and strikes right at her chest with his fist. She leans back with perfect timing and his punch zooms right over the brown cloth of her shirt. She immediately thrusts her knee up wards.

The white bandages covering the full length of her legs seem like they will crash into his chin, but Kuroda is able to slide his head to the side so her knee passes by his cheek. Kuroda drops to the floor and sweeps his leg around at the girl’s ankles. Hoshi awkwardly hops up into the air to avoid the strike, but Kuroda takes advantage of her unusual position. He continues his rotation so his leg comes around a second time, but this time he moves up and aims the kick at her stomach.

“Interesting, she was able to dodge my kick,” thinks Kuroda after he regains his stance and sees Hoshi land a number of steps away. Kuroda slips a kunai out of his sleeve and tosses it at a rock ninja who was just about to attack him from behind. The kunai hits the baffled rock ninja right in the shoulder. Another attacker leaps in from above Kuroda and slices at him with a large metal axe. Kuroda merely takes a step backwards and dodges the slow and heavy swing of the weapon. As the ninja lands in front of him Kuroda grabs hold of the back of his shirt. He lifts the rock ninja up, spins him in a circle, and then hurls him at two more ninja who just started rushing towards him.

Hoshi rushes in again, this time taking out two shurikens and throwing them straight at his chest. Kuroda does a back handspring and the shurikens pass over him at the center of the move. When he returns to standing position Hoshi is throwing her fist into his face. Somehow he is able to bring up his left hand and catch her fist before it connects. She struggles to press forward, but he is stronger than her and has leverage due to his height advantage.

Using her flexibility to her advantage Hoshi she brings her right leg up to kick him in the side of the head. However Kuroda crosses his right arm over and catches her foot, forcing her into a standing split.

Hoshi is not uncomfortable in the position, due to her flexibility, but her position makes it difficult for her to move.
Din has recovered and is watching the action from behind a tree. “That guy is really good,” he thinks to himself, “That little brat can’t beat him with taijutsu. But she did get him into a locked position. If I time it right maybe I can take them both out.” A smirk appears on his face as he takes a scroll out of his pack. He unravels it and wipes his blood across it. White smoke forms and a green katana appears, Din catches it in his hand and then charges in.
Kuroda senses Din’s attack, simultaneously Hoshi is able to reach up into the pack on her tight black shorts and extract a kunai. She swirls the kunai around in her hand and then stabs it at Kuroda’s unprotected leg.

Kuroda releases the girl’s fist and then grabs her right leg with both hands. Before Hoshi’s blade can pierce his leg he twists his hips and releases her, sending her flying towards Din. Din sees this happening, so he redirects his attack and aims his sword right as Hoshi’s back. He thrusts it forward, but it clashes with another blade. Holding the other piece of metal is Yamashita. He pushes back against Din’s sword, and Din withdraws his pressure. Yamashita releases his grasp on Hoshi, whom he had caught in his arms. A menacing look appears in Yamashita’s one visible eye as he speaks, “I’m not stupid Din. I have been observing you and your team since the exams started. Try something like that again and you will regret it!” Din scowls and leaps up into a tree.

“This is really annoying,” comments Hoshi as she observes Kuroda dealing with some other attackers.

“He is a formidable opponent,” says Yamashita, “I think it is time we started using Ninjutsu. It may be dangerous with all of us not fully aware of what everyone else is doing, but if we want to succeed I think we need to take the chance.”

“I agree,” replies Hoshi, “I will go first.”

“I will back you up,” he says. After quickly performing hand signs Hoshi raises her arms up and then slams them into the ground. They dive into the earth, all the way up to the elbows.

As she pulls her hands out she whispers, “Stone Hand Blades.” Her arms are now covered in a solid rock armor that has formed into a sharp blade.

Then Hoshi gathers chakra around her feet and then runs up the side of a tree. she finds a long thick branch and runs along the underside of it until she is directly above Kuroda. Kuroda notices the attack from above just as she leaves the branch. He kicks his heel into the gut of a different rock ninja he was engaging and they are both forced backwards and out of the way of the incoming attack. Hoshi’s blade penetrates deep into the ground. Kuroda assumes that she will be stuck there for a while so he takes his eyes off her to search for another opponent. However she is easily able to slice the earth and free her hands from it. She spins her hands in a circle along the ground and the slashes at Kuroda’s chest.

He moves back just in time so that the blade only slices into his shirt. Hoshi rotates around, bringing her other arm into position for attack. Kuroda is able to take out a kunai and then stop her attack by holding it with both his hands. “That is an impressive Jutsu,” comments Kuroda, “You almost caught me off guard when I thought you were stuck.”

Hoshi raises her free arm and slices in a downward motion. Kuroda shuffles his feet and slams his heel into her chest before her attack can even come close to his shoulder. She flies into a tree and lets out a grunt as he back slams against it. “How did he get so much power into that kick?” she wonders as she stands back up.
Kuroda leaps into the air as a number of small boulders come crashing towards him.
“Looks like the others have caught on,” thinks Yamashita as he appears in the bushes next to Hoshi.
Kuroda runs up a tree and smashes his legs into the two ninja using the boulder Ninjutsu. At the same time hundreds of super fast pebbles shoot at Kuroda. Kuroda springs off the branch just before they shoot straight through it. He plans to land, but Hoshi is already in position, stabbing her left hand right up at him. He counters with his kunai and his feet slide across the ground when he lands a few yards away. Hoshi immediately charges at him. She slashes and swipes her hand blades at him in a flurry.

However each time her attack seems like it is about to hit Kuroda is able to deflect or avoid it. She attempts a new tactic and aims her right hand blade at his foot. He moves it out of the way and it stabs into the ground instead.

Hoshi brings her left hand down from above and twists her right hand intending to swing upwards. Kuroda steps on her right hand, pinning it in the ground, and blocks her left hand with his kunai.
“Now is my chance,” thinks Yamashita when he sees them locked into position. He begins to extract a strange looking knife from inside his fur cape. He sprints forward, keeping the knife hidden. Yamashita only takes 5 steps forward and then comes to a complete stop.
“What the hell?” he thinks, “Where did he go?” He looks and sees Hoshi standing alone, looking just as bewildered as he is. He looks around for a while trying to spot him.

“Where is he?” shouts one of the other ninja. Din decides to take advantage of the situation.

“I don’t know where that Kuroda guy ran off to, but now is my chance. Yamashita is just as distracted as the rest of them,” thinks Din as he prepares to strike. Din readies his green katana and positions his vision toward the unsuspecting Hoshi. Yamashita is still scanning the area until he looks up and sees Kuroda standing high up on a tree branch. Yamashita is about to shout out his new position, but Kuroda disappears again.

Strangely Yamashita notices a weird gurgling noise. He looks to the left and sees Din standing a few yards away from Hoshi. Kuroda extracts his kunai from Din’s neck and the rock ninja falls clutching his bleeding throat. “Impossible!” thinks Yamashita, “There is no way! How could he move so fast? There is no way he could move from all the way up there to the ground in that time.”

None of the Rock ninja seem to have noticed this phenomenon as they begin attacking once again. Hoshi spins around looking to attack. Kuroda appears right in front of her and slashes her across the chest before she even notices him. This breaks her concentration and the rock armor that forms her stone hand blades crumbles into pieces.

Kuroda grabs a handful of her shirt and drives her all the way across the clearing and slams her into a tree. She releases a gasp as the wind is knocked out of her. Before anyone can react Kuroda takes out a second kunai and then stabs a kunai through each of her hands, nailing her to the tree. Hoshi screams out in agony. Without any hesitation Kuroda turns around and prepares to take on the rest of the rock ninja.
Naga stumbles out from behind a tree. He sees Din’s corpse on the ground and then spots Hoshi across the way. “What in the world?” he says shocked, but his confusion quickly turns to anger, “You bastard, nobody does that to my team!” Naga stakes out a kunai and begins to charge forward. A hand wrapped in white reaches out and Yamashita pulls Naga behind a bush.

“Calm down Naga,” says Yamashita, “This guy is dangerous. Let the others attack him, and in the meantime we can setup our Jutsu combo. If we can catch him off guard there will be no escape from us.”

“But what about Hoshi?” argues Naga, “We cannot just leave her there!”

“She is not dead yet,” explains Yamashita, “We can save her later, but right now we need to focus on taking this guy out.”

“Fine,” says Naga.
“You bastard!” shouts one of the other rock ninja, “You think you can just kill two of us like that. Now you are really going to see what the rock village shinobi can do.”

Kuroda smirks and announces, “You have had your chance, now it is my turn.” Foolishly the rock ninja drop down to the ground from their hiding positions and start a frontal assault. Hoshi looks up wearily to watch the attack. He rapidly performs some seals and then vanishes once again.

To be continued.......

Kuroda Taishi
10-30-2009, 09:14 PM
That chapter was pretty good. Kuroda must have been really strong to be able to take on all of those Rock ninjas. Hoshi was the Tsuchikage's daughter right? And the chapter before this one, Shun acts a lot like Sasuke. And is there 2 girls on Shun's team?

Yes, Hoshi is the Tsuchikage's daughter.

hmmm........interesting, why did you think Shun acted like Sasuke?

Yes, Rame Tsu and Naoka Fei are on Shun's team. They are both girls.

KIBAFAN321
10-30-2009, 09:46 PM
There were lots of fighting in those two chapters!

Kuroda Taishi
10-30-2009, 10:07 PM
There were lots of fighting in those two chapters!

Well it is the chunin exams, what did you expect? xD

Shika'sgurl
10-31-2009, 10:25 AM
Yes, Hoshi is the Tsuchikage's daughter.

hmmm........interesting, why did you think Shun acted like Sasuke?

Yes, Rame Tsu and Naoka Fei are on Shun's team. They are both girls.

Because he said he wanted to take on the ninjas because he was getting bored....or something like that. And that just seems like something Sasuke would say.

Kuroda Taishi
10-31-2009, 10:27 AM
Because he said he wanted to take on the ninjas because he was getting bored....or something like that. And that just seems like something Sasuke would say.

well if you say so, xD

yukimaru darkadow
10-31-2009, 12:07 PM
i love it

yondaime
10-31-2009, 04:08 PM
I wonder what technique Kuroda used cuz it wasn't the kunai technique where he transports. He may have used like it, and I THINK I found a mistake.

She leans back with perfect timing and his punch zooms right over her the brown cloth of her shirt.
I think you put that in there accidentally cuz it doesn't sound right.

Kuroda Taishi
10-31-2009, 04:35 PM
I wonder what technique Kuroda used cuz it wasn't the kunai technique where he transports. He may have used like it, and I THINK I found a mistake.

She leans back with perfect timing and his punch zooms right over her the brown cloth of her shirt.
I think you put that in there accidentally cuz it doesn't sound right.

You might want to read back a little my friend.

Thanks for spotting the mistake, I typed something and then changed it, but forgot to delete.

yondaime
10-31-2009, 04:52 PM
You might want to read back a little my friend.

Thanks for spotting the mistake, I typed something and then changed it, but forgot to delete.

Do you mean it is the kunai technique where he throws it and transports to the place. IF so, when he moved from the tree to the ground, he didn't throw a kunai.

Kuroda Taishi
10-31-2009, 04:54 PM
Do you mean it is the kunai technique where he throws it and transports to the place. IF so, when he moved from the tree to the ground, he didn't throw a kunai.

If you are thinking that Kuroda's technique works the exact same way as Minato's then you are wrong.

yondaime
10-31-2009, 04:56 PM
If you are thinking that Kuroda's technique works the exact same way as Minato's then you are wrong.

Oh, wait. Now I remember, wasn't it that he pours his chakra into the seal that he gave people or something like that and he transports to where they are. Right?

Kuroda Taishi
10-31-2009, 04:58 PM
Oh, wait. Now I remember, wasn't it that he pours his chakra into the seal that he gave people or something like that and he transports to where they are. Right?

Well that is only part of it.

yondaime
10-31-2009, 05:05 PM
Well that is only part of it.

Have you revealed the other part or was it in this chapter?

Kuroda Taishi
10-31-2009, 05:07 PM
Have you revealed the other part or was it in this chapter?

Well I have suttley hinted at it everytime he uses the Jutsu.

yondaime
10-31-2009, 05:14 PM
Well I have suttley hinted at it everytime he uses the Jutsu.

It's a great jutsu BTW. Did you come up with it?

Kuroda Taishi
10-31-2009, 05:24 PM
Did you figure it out?

yondaime
10-31-2009, 05:31 PM
Did you figure it out?

Figure out what? IF you mean how the jutsu work, kinda.

Kuroda Taishi
10-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Figure out what? IF you mean how the jutsu work, kinda.

Well lets hear it then, xD

The Demon Zabuza
11-01-2009, 11:43 AM
I am almost caught up, and have just the Chunin exams to go.

But right now, I can't stomach all that reading. T_T

Kuroda Taishi
11-01-2009, 11:47 AM
I am almost caught up, and have just the Chunin exams to go.

But right now, I can't stomach all that reading. T_T

Well this is the longest part so far, xD.

So let me hear your thoughts on what you have gotten through so far.

The Demon Zabuza
11-01-2009, 11:55 AM
I reckon that Kuroda is actually trying to defend the petal village from something, possibly tailed beasts or the like.

As such, he needs sacrifices to defeat it. Possibly some kind of sealing jutsu, where some of it's chakra is stuck in whoever the mark is on? If he has however many chakra points there are as sacrifices, it would make sense. Or maybe just 'pirvotal' chakra points? That explains why Sakura has on on her hip, and the latest one (I suck at names) has it on her breast.

The contract is not required for the mark, just helps Kuroda. Also, it means that none of his sacrifices will die.

When he was taken into the forest by the Kage, I reckon that he was given his jutsu and power, giving him the strength of a Kage. It explains why he was able to take down the Rain jonin (names again).

Kuroda Taishi
11-01-2009, 12:06 PM
I reckon that Kuroda is actually trying to defend the petal village from something, possibly tailed beasts or the like.

As such, he needs sacrifices to defeat it. Possibly some kind of sealing jutsu, where some of it's chakra is stuck in whoever the mark is on? If he has however many chakra points there are as sacrifices, it would make sense. Or maybe just 'pirvotal' chakra points? That explains why Sakura has on on her hip, and the latest one (I suck at names) has it on her breast.

The contract is not required for the mark, just helps Kuroda. Also, it means that none of his sacrifices will die.

When he was taken into the forest by the Kage, I reckon that he was given his jutsu and power, giving him the strength of a Kage. It explains why he was able to take down the Rain jonin (names again).

This is actually a great theory. I'm glad you noticed some things like the placing of the pivotal chakra points. I will say that your point about the contact is correct, but some other things are not.

yondaime
11-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Yeah, me too. It was actually a good theory. But, I disagree on the part where you said he was given his jutsu and power. I THINK he was taught during those days he was out in the forest by the Kage{Maybe}.

Kuroda Taishi
11-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Yeah, me too. It was actually a good theory. But, I disagree on the part where you said he was given his jutsu and power. I THINK he was taught during those days he was out in the forest by the Kage{Maybe}.

Which Kage are you talking about? The 7th or the 8th?

yondaime
11-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Which Kage are you talking about? The 7th or the 8th?

I think the 7th cuz I am talking about the one that was sacrificed I THINK.

Kuroda Taishi
11-01-2009, 06:23 PM
I think the 7th cuz I am talking about the one that was sacrificed I THINK.

Thats what I assumed you were thinking. The only problem with your theory is that Kuroda ran off to the forest after he sacrificed himself.

yondaime
11-01-2009, 06:27 PM
Thats what I assumed you were thinking. The only problem with your theory is that Kuroda ran off to the forest after he sacrificed himself.

Ugh, damn it. Well I tried.

Nurys
11-02-2009, 02:29 AM
It's very good!

White Dragon
11-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Good fanfic. It's gonna take me a while to read it all, but I think it will be worth it!:D

Kuroda Taishi
11-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Good fanfic. It's gonna take me a while to read it all, but I think it will be worth it!:D

Thank you, I hope you enjoy yourself.

The Demon Zabuza
11-02-2009, 02:17 PM
This is actually a great theory. I'm glad you noticed some things like the placing of the pivotal chakra points. I will say that your point about the contact is correct, but some other things are not.

Darn.

Maybe the different chakra points mean that he can later use their powers? It seems that he instantly learns things like Ice, and the Vine thing, when even a Jonin would have months of training. The mark might give him the ability to draw on their chakra, or expertise and knowledge of jutsu. But it wouldn't work for KG's, so he asked for Jango's eye.

Kuroda Taishi
11-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Darn.

Maybe the different chakra points mean that he can later use their powers? It seems that he instantly learns things like Ice, and the Vine thing, when even a Jonin would have months of training. The mark might give him the ability to draw on their chakra, or expertise and knowledge of jutsu. But it wouldn't work for KG's, so he asked for Jango's eye.

Another good thoery, but alas that would make him uber powerful. He is merely highly intellegent and a quick learner. That is why he can learn a jutsu so fast if he is taught by someone.

The Demon Zabuza
11-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Wait, he isn't uber powerful already? :p

Now I'm going to go think some more.

Kuroda Taishi
11-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Wait, he isn't uber powerful already? :p

Now I'm going to go think some more.

Well he is, but I would only rank him as a high Jonin level at the moment.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Another good thoery, but alas that would make him uber powerful. He is merely highly intellegent and a quick learner. That is why he can learn a jutsu so fast if he is taught by someone.

Alas, another common trait. (Naruto and Ichigo) xD

Nurys
11-03-2009, 05:10 PM
I haven't finished reading it but I'm impressed! What I've read so far is awesome You have so much creativity! You should publish this fic in other sites as well. Your a great writer, keep it up!

Kuroda Taishi
11-03-2009, 05:20 PM
........As the hour grows late the night becomes darker. Hoshi watches in horror as her fellow rock ninja are attacked by a seemingly invisible attacker. They are helpless to defend themselves as he cuts, slashes, and tears them apart. They scream in pain, and try to run away, but he appears in front of them as they try to escape and cuts them down. In her mind Hoshi compares his movements to that of lightning, because she can only glimpse a flash of him before he is gone to another area. Hoshi is utterly terrified by what she witnesses. Finally only one ninja remains, and Kuroda appears in front of him.

“Please, don’t kill me!” begs the young shinobi. With no hesitation Kuroda slashes the ninja across the chest, As the dead body falls to the ground Kuroda calmly starts walking towards Hoshi.

Fear and panic take over her and she screams, “Stay back you monster!” Kuroda smirks seemingly amused by her reaction and continues walking towards her. Her entire body is shaking, she desperately squirms and writhes in an attempt to free herself but it is no use. Her hands are pinned and the kunai are firmly spiked in the tree. Kuroda gets clear of all of the corpses and starts to take something out of his pack as he nears Hoshi.

Yamashita jumps out of hiding while Kuroda is distracted. He slides into place about 10 meters from Kuroda and then slams his chakra enriched palms onto the ground. “Earth Style: Split Earth Turn Around Palm!” he announces as his Jutsu starts to take effect.
Meanwhile Team 10 has made its way into a cave to rest and recover. Ichimaru starts to re-wrap Yui’s broken leg, because he did it in a rush before. Kenta is also re-bandaging his own wounds. The mood is gloomy and they start talking about giving up. “Don’t you remember what the proctor said,” says Ichimaru, “We cannot give up. We signed the contract so we have no choice but to stay here and try to stay alive until the time limit has expired. I am pretty sure when it does they will send somebody to find everyone that didn’t pass, both the living and the dead ones.”

“I am sorry guys,” says Yui, “If it wasn’t for my leg we could still be in this.”

“No Yui, it isn’t your fault. I should have planned better,” comments Ichimaru, “All those traps were completely useless. I could have done a lot better. I should have done a lot better.”

“No Ichimaru, If I hadn’t pressured you then we wouldn’t…”

“Quiet,” whispers Kenta, “There is someone outside.”
Ichimaru and Kenta carefully make their way out of the cave to investigate and they see that a group of Grass and Rock ninja are fighting each other. Kenta and Ichimaru stay where they are and watch the fight from a distance. Eventually the Grass team wins, but they find that the Rock team had a Heaven Scroll, and they already have one. They throw the scroll on the ground and move forward. Ichimaru waits a while then goes and retrieves the scroll. “What are you doing Ichimaru?” whispers Kenta.

Ichimaru replies, “We probably won’t be able to get another scroll with Yui’s broken leg, but if someone is just going to leave a scroll lying around I’m not going to just leave it there for someone else to find. We might not be able to finish this exam, but if we prevent another team from passing it still serves as a victory.”

“Yeah, you are right,” comments Kenta, “So how do you think the others are doing?”

“Knowing them, they are probably already inside the tower,” replies Ichimaru, “I am going to set up some more defenses, you stay with Yui and rest.”

To be continued...

eagleye54321
11-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Good part Kuroda, I think this may be a mistake though.

Kuroda get clear of all of the corpses and starts to take something out of his pack as her nears Hoshi.

Kuroda Taishi
11-03-2009, 05:32 PM
I haven't finished reading it but I'm impressed! What I've read so far is awesome You have so much creativity! You should publish this fic in other sites as well. Your a great writer, keep it up!

Thanks

Good part Kuroda, I think this may be a mistake though.

Kuroda get clear of all of the corpses and starts to take something out of his pack as her nears Hoshi.

Thanks for the spot

yondaime
11-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Fairly good chapter I would say, because I expected more action and longer chapter. Here are the mistakes.

Kuroda gets clear of all of the corpses and starts to take something out of his pack as her nears Hoshi.

Take those out.

Kuroda Taishi
11-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Fairly good chapter I would say, because I expected more action and longer chapter. Here are the mistakes.

Kuroda gets clear of all of the corpses and starts to take something out of his pack as her nears Hoshi.

Take those out.
eagle eye beat you to it, xD

yondaime
11-03-2009, 05:40 PM
eagle eye beat you to it, xD

Damn it!!!!
So you trying to steal my JOB boy?????? xDDDDDDDDD
Good job BTW.

takuya
11-03-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm sorry to tell you this,yondaime,but you're.......fired.xDNice chapter.

yondaime
11-03-2009, 06:03 PM
I'm sorry to tell you this,yondaime,but you're.......fired.xDNice chapter.

Nooooooo!!!!! I can't be FIRED!!!!!! xDDDDD

Hey, since when are you my BOSS? xDDDDDD

takuya
11-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Since I was hired.Ask Kuroda,he hired me.xD

Kuroda Taishi
11-03-2009, 07:14 PM

I have to study for a test, and I didn't want to get too into the next fight, so I made this post a little shorter.

eagleye54321
11-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Damn it!!!!
So you trying to steal my JOB boy?????? xDDDDDDDDD
Good job BTW.
Maaaaaaybe. :mrgreen:
Thanks. You have been great at editing his posts. XD

yondaime
11-04-2009, 05:43 PM
I have to study for a test, and I didn't want to get too into the next fight, so I made this post a little shorter.

Oh, sorry buddy. Was I too harsh on you? xDDD JK man. Well, hope you do good on that test, you probably will, cuz I noticed you are pretty smart and have good knowledge. Just don't think about perverted things during test, or you will write sexual stuff on an answer, xDDDD JK JK LOL. Well, just good luck.

yondaime
11-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Maaaaaaybe. :mrgreen:
Thanks. You have been great at editing his posts. XD

Don't worry, You can help IF you want, cuz sometimes I tend to forget some too.

Stmurda23
11-04-2009, 05:55 PM
seems pretty cool from wat i read, i'll try to read some more later

yondaime
11-04-2009, 06:13 PM
seems pretty cool from wat i read, i'll try to read some more later

Never give up on reading it, and as your siggy says believe it. xD
BTW, he puts up new chapter once or twice every week, so check frequently if you like it.

Amai Shikome
11-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Oh, sorry buddy. Was I too harsh on you? xDDD JK man. Well, hope you do good on that test, you probably will, cuz I noticed you are pretty smart and have good knowledge. Just don't think about perverted things during test, or you will write sexual stuff on an answer, xDDDD JK JK LOL. Well, just good luck.
LOL.....oh KT...some things don't change.;)

yondaime
11-04-2009, 06:24 PM
LOL.....oh KT...some things don't change.;)

What things?

Kuroda Taishi
11-04-2009, 08:20 PM
What things?

ohh nothing, xD

yondaime
11-05-2009, 05:13 PM
ohh nothing, xD

I get it, KINDA. xD. So, did you do good on the test?

Kuroda Taishi
11-05-2009, 05:53 PM
I get it, KINDA. xD. So, did you do good on the test?

meh, I did okay

yondaime
11-05-2009, 06:08 PM
meh, I did okay

Okay, I guess.

Kuroda Taishi
11-05-2009, 06:29 PM
I will probably have the next part out on saturday

yondaime
11-06-2009, 04:18 PM
I will probably have the next part out on saturday

I will wait for it, and it better be good. xD

Kuroda Taishi
11-06-2009, 05:22 PM
I will wait for it, and it better be good. xD

Well depending on how much I feel like posting you will see another fight for Shun and company, and some more Kuroda action.

KIBAFAN321
11-06-2009, 09:53 PM
O_O H-He just killed that person... just slashed him, not caring if he dies or not.... wow.........

gaara_lover
11-07-2009, 11:35 AM
hey thats cool.check mine,its the beginning prequel to my others.Im working with it still.
http://naruto.vfatality.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31730
check it,if you like it,spread it.
http://naruto.vfatality.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31914
this one has a snip from my future writings.guess for me please.

Kuroda Taishi
11-07-2009, 02:45 PM
.............“Over there,” says Rame Tsu pointing to a hidden opening.

“You two stay here,” says Shun, “I will go check it out.” He sprints toward the cave when a kunai comes flying at him. He is able to duck down enough so that the kunai passes harmlessly through his afro. Naoko instantly reacts and throws her own kunai in the direction of where the other came from.

“Nice aim, you almost killed my friend,” says a girl cloaked in white as she towers over Naoko from behind. Her arm comes down intending to stab the brunette petal ninja in the heart. Rame Tsu unsheathes the large shuriken that she tied to her back and whips it at the attacker. A second snow ninja donning a blank white mask appears in front of the target with a large circular shield and blocks the weapon.

As the blade comes down at Naoko, Shun appears behind the female snow ninja. His body rotates in the air and he drives his leg through the girls head. She flies across the area, but is caught by the third member of the snow squad who dons a large white coolie hat.

“Sorry, he was faster than I thought,” he says as he sets the female down.

“It is fine, we will just move on to plan B,” she replies.

“What about him?” asks the boy, pointing to their other teammate.

“He has his shield, he will be fine,” she replies.

“Okay,” says the male before starting to perform hand signs.
Shun brings his heel down in a heavy kick, but it has no effect on the large shield. The boy in the mask pushes back causing Shun to leap off the shield. Naoko comes around the side of the shield and stabs her kunai towards the boy’s spine. A sharp white spear tears through the ninja’s own coat causing Naoko to halt her attack and defend herself. The ninja shifts his shield around skillfully in time to block some shuriken thrown by Rame Tsu. In the same motion the boy takes a step towards Naoko and thrusts his spear. She is able to jump back out of range of the blade.

Then she begins to slide 6 kunai out of her sleeve. “Wait a moment,” says Shun placing his hand on her shoulder.

“Why is there something wrong?” asks Rame Tsu appearing next to them.

Shun points over towards the other two snow ninja and says, “He is just distracting us while the other two do something. A drop of water lands on Naoko’s nose and then more as a light rain starts.

The ninja in the mask lifts his shield over his head and comments, “My my, it seems like my lucky day. This rain will just make it easier to kill you.”

Rame Tsu starts to shiver, “What does that mean, and when did it get so cold?”

“Damn, Rame Tsu we need a shuriken, a really big one,” yells Shun.

“What? Why?” she questions.

Naoko quickly realizes what Shun did and explains, “That guy didn’t just put his shield up because he didn’t want to get wet, and this cold didn’t just come from anywhere. It is all part of their Jutsu.”

“Sorry but you are too late to do anything about it,” yells the boy in the coolie hat as he finishes the seals, “Ice Style: Deadly Hail Jutsu!”

The droplets of rain start to freeze and turn into deadly icicles. They rain down from the sky upon Team 15. The trio tries to escape, but the icicles slice through their skin and cut them to pieces. “That was easier than I thought it would be,” says the snow ninja as he observes their deaths from under the protection of his shield.

However the bodies of Team 15 explode into white smoke. “What? A shadow clone? But when?” exclaims the girl cloaked in white.

“Before you even launched that first attack. I quickly noticed you were following us after we defeated that other snow squad,” explains Shun jumping down from a tree, “I also noticed that while your friend had to protect himself with that impressive shield, you two were perfectly fine over here. That means your Jutsu affects a specific area about 50 meters away from you."

“Damn you!” she replies getting into a defensive stance. A long white object comes hurtling at Shun. He takes a single step backwards and it zooms right past him.

“Good, now that you came over here it will make it easier to defeat you. It would have been a pain to knock you off one by one,” says Shun.

“Even if it was only a clone, you still couldn’t get past my shield,” says the white masked ninja, “Plus it is three on one since I don’t notice your team anywhere.”

“That is because they are smart enough to stay out of range when I use my Jutsu,” replies Shun, “And your shield may be powerful, but it can’t block an attack from all directions.” Shun quickly makes the seals for his Jutsu before any of the Snow Ninja can react.

All the leaves, sticks, and other debris in the area begin to rise and levitate in the air. The masked ninja shifts his shield in front of him and says, “You are going to beat my shield with leaves and sticks? Not likely, but you are welcome to go ahead and try.”

Shun smirks, “Well you asked for it. Have a taste of my Leaf Tornado Jutsu!” The debris suddenly becomes razor sharp, and then it begins swirling around the Snow Ninja at extreme speeds. They are helpless to defend themselves as they are slashed countless time by the numerous small objects. The blood rains down and soaks into the ground just like the rain.

“Boys, they always have to show off don’t they,” says Naoko as she walks out of the forest.

Rame Tsu follows her out saying, “It would have gone a lot faster if we had taken them on as a team Shun.”

“You two needed to recover your chakra from the last time, so it was better for me to fight them alone,” responds Shun.

“Whatever,” says Naoko dismissing the statement.

“You should take that shield, it was very effective,” recommends Shun. Rame Tsu walks over and picks up the shield and moves it around in her hands.

“It is kind of heavy for me,” she complains, “But it did look pretty impressive. I might as well take it.” She takes a scroll out of her pack and unrolls it on the ground and then places the shield on top of it. She pours some of her chakra into the scroll and shouts, “Seal!” The shield turns into white smoke and then new markings appear on the scroll.

Naoko extracts a heaven scroll from the corpse of the female snow ninja and asks, “So what are we going to do with this?”

“Burn it,” replies Shun, “We don’t need it and we don’t need any extra ones floating around.”
The ground about 10 meters around and beneath Kuroda is sucked down in a circular swirling motion. He begins to sink down into the earth. He tries in a variety of ways to get out, but he cannot escape. Yamashita says, “I don’t know what kind of Demon you are, or how you moved so fast, and how you are only a Genin and already so powerful, but even you cannot escape my Jutsu.”

Then Naga reveals himself and walks over towards one of the dead ninja. He says, “I know we're all rock ninja, but we were planning on getting rid of the competition after we killed you anyways, so thanks for that. But now I’m going to make sure you don’t survive Yamashita’s attack. When we combine our two Jutsus no one can survive.” The ninja flips his scarf behind his back and then starts working on his seals. Kuroda starts laughing.

Naga gets angry and asks, “Has the realization that you are going to die driven you crazy?” Kuroda looks upwards and spots one of his special kunai. In less than an instant he appears at that kunai.

“What? How? Impossible!” exclaims Yamashita when he realizes that his target has escaped. Kuroda spots another of his special kunai right near the fur covered rock ninja. In another faster than light movement he appears at that kunai. Kuroda brings his hand down to the back of Yamashita’s neck. The ninja collapses to the ground completely unconscious. Kuroda looks over to Naga who is baffled by the situation.

To be continued....

eagleye54321
11-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Her arm comes down intending to stab the brunette leaf ninja in the heart.Petal?

These two are punctuation mistakes.
I know were all rock ninjawe're

When we combine our two Jutsu’sI don't think Jutsus has an apostrophe.

It was a good part, Shun is pretty powerful.

Kuroda Taishi
11-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Her arm comes down intending to stab the brunette leaf ninja in the heart.Petal?

These two are punctuation mistakes.
I know were all rock ninjawe're

When we combine our two Jutsu’sI don't think Jutsus has an apostrophe.

It was a good part, Shun is pretty powerful.

thanks for catching those errors.

eagleye54321
11-07-2009, 03:09 PM
thanks for catching those errors.
No problem. I may be taking over yondaime's job. XD

Kuroda Taishi
11-07-2009, 03:11 PM
So, any other thoughts on what happened?

The Demon Zabuza
11-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Shun seems pretty powerful, since he took out an entire team with one jutsu. Also, fairly clever to spot the range thing.

Kuroda once again astounds everyone. But Naga still hasn't unleashed his jutsu, and I'm betting it's going to be something fairly strong, but slow.

Kuroda Taishi
11-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Shun seems pretty powerful, since he took out an entire team with one jutsu. Also, fairly clever to spot the range thing.

Kuroda once again astounds everyone. But Naga still hasn't unleashed his jutsu, and I'm betting it's going to be something fairly strong, but slow.

Yes Shun is powerful. If you remember he was the highest ranked genin out of the academy.

So are you all caught up now?

Angel Demon
11-07-2009, 03:22 PM
intresting, but i don't get it because i am not that far yet:(

The Demon Zabuza
11-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Yes Shun is powerful. If you remember he was the highest ranked genin out of the academy.

So are you all caught up now?

Yup. :D

Kuroda Taishi
11-07-2009, 06:11 PM
I am thinking about going back and making improvements to the first 7 arcs. Some of them are a little lacking in details. I will let you know if I update anything so you can go back and reread.

god of puppets
11-08-2009, 12:27 PM
new chapter error:His body rotates in the air and he drives his leg through the girls head

shes still alive, so it couldnt hav gone through

Kuroda Taishi
11-08-2009, 12:52 PM
new chapter error:His body rotates in the air and he drives his leg through the girls head

shes still alive, so it couldnt hav gone through

That is not an error. He didn't literally have his leg pass through her head. It means he kicked her so hard that it nearly took her head off.

yondaime
11-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Nice chapter, it showed how strong Shun is. Well, the mistakes have all been found. xD
I had to go yesterday.

god of puppets
11-09-2009, 04:35 PM
That is not an error. He didn't literally have his leg pass through her head. It means he kicked her so hard that it nearly took her head off.a different wording of it would be better, but i dont really care

Kuroda Taishi
11-09-2009, 04:39 PM
a different wording of it would be better, but i dont really care

It is a common phrase

yondaime
11-09-2009, 04:48 PM
It is a common phrase

Yeah, I also think it is good that way, maybe he doesn't get it. xD ;)

Kuroda Taishi
11-09-2009, 05:24 PM
Yeah, I also think it is good that way, maybe he doesn't get it. xD ;)

Anyways, what do you think about my earlier announcement?

yondaime
11-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Anyways, what do you think about my earlier announcement?

What announcement? :???: :?: :???: :?:

Kuroda Taishi
11-09-2009, 05:30 PM
What announcement? :???: :?: :???: :?:

Post 1142

yondaime
11-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Like what improvements? make them longer? shorter? add details? IF details what kind of details? and I would be glad to help IF you want.

Kuroda Taishi
11-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Like what improvements? make them longer? shorter? add details? IF details what kind of details? and I would be glad to help IF you want.

I just need to flesh out the story more. I am mainly looking at the Two Brothers Arc and the Jando Arc.

yondaime
11-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Well, IF you need any ideas, I am here.

Kuroda Taishi
11-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Well if you wanted to you could try writing some fight scenes for the Two brothers Arc.

yondaime
11-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Well if you wanted to you could try writing some fight scenes for the Two brothers Arc.

Ok I'll try, even though I am not good at them.

Kuroda Taishi
11-09-2009, 05:50 PM
They don't need to be anything amazing, and I will fix them up afterwards.

yondaime
11-09-2009, 05:51 PM
They don't need to be anything amazing, and I will fix them up afterwards.

Ok, when do you want me to get started on them?

Kuroda Taishi
11-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Ok, when do you want me to get started on them?

Whenever you have time

yondaime
11-10-2009, 05:42 PM
The objective is to escort a politicians two sons to a private estate where their mother lives. The boys are Nobuo and Enji, and they are always fighting. At the beginning of the mission the brothers are fighting so loudly that a group of bandits can hear them from miles away. The Bandits attempt to kidnap the brothers, but are interrupted by Kuroda, Jando, and Sakura. Kayo stays behind with the brothers and sees if the team could handle the inexperienced bandits. Kuroda rushes forward and jumps up, while the bandits are distracted, Sakura and Jando give them a blow to their unguarded abdomen. The bandits back away and both take out a kunai and start running towards Jando and Sakura.
Sakura and Jando smartly retreat, because they knew Kuroda was gonna get them from upwards while the bandits focus on them. At first Sakura and Jando are surprised that Kuroda hasn't come down on the bandits. Then, when the bandits look up they see a huge rock falling down on them. The bandits are crushed by the huge rock. When they start heading to their destination, Jando asks Kuroda how he got that huge rock up there and how fast he got it up there. He asks Kuroda to tell him what his secret was, but Kuroda ignores him and Jando thinks about that all the rest of the mission. Team 3 delivers the brothers to their destination, and their mother is happy to see they are getting along.
On the way home Kuroda asks Kayo sensei to teach them some genjutsu. He asks “Kayo sensei could you teach us some of the basics, because it might come in handy.” Kayo says, “I doubt that you will be able to use it, because it requires a certain knack, but learning to defend against Genjutsu is an essential skill for a ninja. So I should teach you about it. We will meet tomorrow and train.” Team 3 arrives home at the same time as Team 15. Naoko and Rame Tsu comment to Sakura, “You are so lucky to have a female leader. Our Jonin sensei Tousen Nohana is completely incompetent, plus he is a total pervert.” Tousen greets Kayo and tries to impress her and ask her out, but she does not pay attention and says, “I have to go make a mission report to the Koukage. I’ll see all of you later for training.” Tousen gets all depressed and vows, “I will win the affection of the beautiful Kayo Yuhi. Naoko and Rame Tsu slap their faces and say, “You’re so pathetic.”

yondaime
11-10-2009, 05:45 PM
That is all I could've done, I am not really good at them.

Kuroda Taishi
11-10-2009, 07:02 PM
.........Then Kuroda appears by another special kunai behind Naga and whispers, “You talk too much and you should not blather on about your techniques to the enemy if you are going to give them time to escape.”

Then he chops Naga in the back of the neck knocking him out. Kuroda again walks over towards Hoshi. Now she is petrified and cannot make a sound because she believes all of her fellow rock ninja are dead and she will be next.

Kuroda tells her, “I should probably kill you so no one learns about my true strength.”

Hoshi begs for her life, “Please, no. I don’t want to die!”

Kuroda asks her, “What would you do for me if I spare your life?”

Hoshi promises, “Anything, I will do anything. Just don’t kill me.”

Kuroda says, “I want you to bend to my will. I want you to follow my every order without hesitation, even if it means sacrificing your own life.” Out of fear Hoshi agrees to the terms.

Kuroda takes out a deep violet scroll and unpins one of Hoshi’s hands from the tree. Then he tells her, “This is a blood contract with the exact specifications to the deal we just made. Sign it.” She reaches out and draws the symbols for her name using the blood from her wound. When she is finished the signature burns a bright red, Kuroda rolls up the scroll and places it back in his pack.

“Stay still,” he orders. Then he unravels the bandages on her legs and yanks off her lower garments. After that he pulls her shirt over her head and cuts the side of it with the bloody kunai to get it off. Next he places his palm a few inches away from her skin and begins to scan over her naked form.

After a while he finds the correct spot just above left breast and uses the kunai to carve a special symbol into her flesh. Then he makes a few hand signs and pours some of his chakra into the mark. After a minute the mark dims and soon is no longer visible.

“It took a lot longer than previously to find her central point. I wonder if it had something to do with her age,” he thinks to himself, “I will be sure to pay attention with the next one.”

Then Kuroda takes the second kunai out of Hoshi’s hand and she falls to the ground. He starts to heal the wounds in her hands and chest. He doesn’t heal them completely, but enough so that she can move with little pain. Then he tells her, “Stay there.”

He uses his Flying Thunder God Technique to collect all of the special kunai he scattered earlier. Then he searches the dead bodies and finds two earth scrolls and one heaven scroll. He asks her, “What kind of scroll did your team receive?”

She asks, “Why do you care? You already have all of those, and you just killed my teammates so I can’t finish the exams. It doesn’t matter anymore.”

Kuroda reveals, “I only knocked out your friends. Once I saw your ability I knew I wanted you to be mine, so I spared your teammates so you would still be able to complete the exam.”

She is disturbed by what he says, but tells him, “My team got a heaven scroll”.

So he gives her one of the earth scrolls and orders her, “Wait until the rest of your team wakes up and then head directly to the tower, and avoid all contact with other teams, even if that means you have to run away if you do encounter someone else.” Then Kuroda vanishes, leaving her still in a state of shock.
Kuroda finds Jando and Sakura just as the sun is coming up. Jando starts to regain consciousness; he wakes up rubbing his head, “Uggh what happened?”

Kuroda lies and says, “We were attacked by some Rock ninja and you were knocked out. Sakura and I managed to defeat the enemy and luckily they had the scroll we needed plus another extra one.”

“Damn, I don’t even remember them sneaking up on me,” comments Jando, “So, what are we going to do with the extra scroll?”

“We will keep it for now,” says Kuroda, “You never know, we might actually need it.”

“Should we head towards the tower now?” asks Sakura.

“I am hungry,” says Jando, “I want to eat something first.”

“Good idea,” says Kuroda, “I could use a meal as well.”
After Hoshi snaps out of her daze she dresses herself again. Then she waits huddled against a tree until she sees that Naga and Yamashita are starting to wake up. They ask her, “What happened? Did you get him?”

She tells them, “No, after he defeated you he just left for some reason, but everyone else is dead.”

Naga immediately vows, “I’ll get that bastard back! He won’t be so lucky next time now that I know what he can do.”

Hoshi tells them, “I took a scroll from one of the corpses. Let’s move out and head straight for the tower, so at least we won’t have completely failed.”

Naga starts to object, “What are you talking about? I want to go after him!”

But Yamashita cuts him off, “Even if we could find him, we don’t have the numbers we had before. Plus he has probably gotten back into contact with his team, so that puts us in even more of a disadvantage. So we might as well pass this portion of the exam and try and complete the mission in the next stage.”

Naga sees that he won’t be able to convince the others, “Fine, whatever. Let’s get moving then.”

To be continued..........

eagleye54321
11-10-2009, 07:24 PM
I like that part. He has another girl in his collection. XD

Kuroda Taishi
11-10-2009, 07:31 PM
That is all I could've done, I am not really good at them.

Thats okay, i will just have to go back over it myself

KIBAFAN321
11-10-2009, 10:24 PM
lol, Nahako has an afro. xDDD
I have a question! do i read the story that yondaime posts too?
Wow! Again? He... how many times has Kuroda told people to sign that contract? Also yay! The team is back together again!

Kuroda Taishi
11-11-2009, 08:35 AM
lol, Nahako has an afro. xDDD
I have a question! do i read the story that yondaime posts too?
Wow! Again? He... how many times has Kuroda told people to sign that contract? Also yay! The team is back together again!

1. Who is Nahako?
2. No, he was attempting to help me out, don't pay attention to that post.
3. Kuroda has had 7 girls sign a contract so far. Can you name them all?
4. yes, Team 3 is back together and headed towards the tower.

The Demon Zabuza
11-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Ohh for hints at future plans!

Central chakra points? I reckon that is the points he has been marking, so no massive deal. The fact that she took longer to find is interesting though. I doubt it was the age thing much, since Sakura was fairly young when she got her mark. Unless that is a plot hole KT :p.

So what else sets her apart? She's the daughter of a Hokage, is aparently fairly strong for her age, and is fiercely protected by her friends. I think it is the last one that is the most likely.

Kuroda Taishi
11-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Ohh for hints at future plans!

Central chakra points? I reckon that is the points he has been marking, so no massive deal. The fact that she took longer to find is interesting though. I doubt it was the age thing much, since Sakura was fairly young when she got her mark. Unless that is a plot hole KT :p.

So what else sets her apart? She's the daughter of a Hokage, is aparently fairly strong for her age, and is fiercely protected by her friends. I think it is the last one that is the most likely.

Sakura was 12 when she recieved her mark. Hoshi is only 10 (officially the youngest so far).

She is the Tsuchikage's daughter (not Hokage).

Expect to see Hoshi involved in the storyline for the rest of the exams.

KIBAFAN321
11-11-2009, 01:34 PM
1. Who is Nahako?
2. No, he was attempting to help me out, don't pay attention to that post.
3. Kuroda has had 7 girls sign a contract so far. Can you name them all?
4. yes, Team 3 is back together and headed towards the tower.
1. That kid with the afro... oh, Wait. His name was Naoko. Sorry...
2. I did! But I wanted to know cause yondiame asked if he should post it right now, and you said yes, and I wanted to know. Well, a long the lines of that.
3. Yup! Thers Sakura, Hoshi, The Sensei, the two Snow ninjas, the grass ninja, that other snow ninja one when she was saving Kuroda when he got the two mammoths. But then didn't he do it to the princess too? So that would make 8... right? :\
4. yay!!!

Kuroda Taishi
11-11-2009, 01:36 PM
That kid with the afro...
Over there,

.............You mean Shun?

Shika'sgurl
11-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Wow! Another girl! Wait, Hoshi's only 10? I didn't know that.....Why did Hoshi have to sign a scroll? The other girls didn't....did they?

Kuroda Taishi
11-11-2009, 01:37 PM
Wow! Another girl! Wait, Hoshi's only 10? I didn't know that.....Why did Hoshi have to sign a scroll? The other girls didn't....did they?

Yes they did, otherwise Kuroda could not control them.

KIBAFAN321
11-11-2009, 01:42 PM
.............You mean Shun?
Oops! Sorry, the post got cut off. I was typing ... and I kind of hit enter... and it posted the thing I was going to say. xDDD

Heres what I was going to say:

2. I did! But I wanted to know cause yondiame asked if he should post it right now, and you said yes, and I wanted to know. Well, a long the lines of that.
3. Yup! Thers Sakura, Hoshi, The Sensei, the two Snow ninjas, the grass ninja, that other snow ninja one when she was saving Kuroda when he got the two mammoths. But then didn't he do it to the princess too? So that would make 8... right? :\
4. yay!!!

The Demon Zabuza
11-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Sakura was 12 when she recieved her mark. Hoshi is only 10 (officially the youngest so far).

She is the Tsuchikage's daughter (not Hokage).

Expect to see Hoshi involved in the storyline for the rest of the exams.

That's still only 2 years.

I knew that. >.> <.<

Yays, I think. I want to see if she is any stronger.

And I want to see her team mates skills.

Kuroda Taishi
11-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Oops! Sorry, the post got cut off. I was typing ... and I kind of hit enter... and it posted the thing I was going to say. xDDD

Heres what I was going to say:

4. yay!!!

1. No, Naoko is a girl. Shun is the guy with the afro.
2. ok
3. Damn i forgot about the 2 snow ninja Rin and Gina. That makes 10 actually.

Kuroda Taishi
11-11-2009, 01:47 PM
That's still only 2 years.

I knew that. >.> <.<

Yays, I think. I want to see if she is any stronger.

And I want to see her team mates skills.

2 years can make a lot of difference. And are you forgetting a little thing called puberty? xD

KIBAFAN321
11-11-2009, 01:50 PM
1. No, Naoko is a girl. Shun is the guy with the afro.
2. ok
3. Damn i forgot about the 2 snow ninja Rin and Gina. That makes 10 actually.
1. Now it makes sense! Cause I couldn't picture a girl having an afro.... so I called it a guy...
3. ... 10? ... Oh, and that girl from the Rain Village that was related to Zabuza. Momochi! Well, that was her last name... and I can't think of the 10th one. ><

Kuroda Taishi
11-11-2009, 01:53 PM
1. Now it makes sense! Cause I couldn't picture a girl having an afro.... so I called it a guy...
3. ... 10? ... Oh, and that girl from the Rain Village that was related to Zabuza. Momochi! Well, that was her last name... and I can't think of the 10th one. ><

1. yep, and if you get confused just go to the first page and look at the character descriptions.
1. Sakura, Kayo, the Princess, Yukiko, Kasumi, Rin, Gina, Kohaku, Midori, and Hoshi.

KIBAFAN321
11-11-2009, 01:56 PM
1. Oh, gosh. I forgot about the character description. I need to remember that more often....

Yeah! those where the 10 names. I was pretty close! ^^

yondaime
11-11-2009, 05:35 PM
That was a good chapter overall, and I wonder IF Hoshi is special because the technique took longer on her. Didn't you say the tech. that he uses isn't FTG and in this chapter you said it was FTG. It is not surprising to see you make a pervy ritual tech. for Kuroda's special technique. xD

Kuroda Taishi
11-11-2009, 05:42 PM
That was a good chapter overall, and I wonder IF Hoshi is special because the technique took longer on her. Didn't you say the tech. that he uses isn't FTG and in this chapter you said it was FTG. It is not surprising to see you make a pervy ritual tech. for Kuroda's special technique. xD

No, I said it is the FTG, but it does not work exactly the way that the 4th Hokage's does.

god of puppets
11-12-2009, 01:04 PM
i was trying to catch up when i noticed this mistake in ur second to last addition:

Kuroda looks upwards on spots one of his special kunai.

thats supposed to be and, right

Kuroda Taishi
11-12-2009, 05:09 PM
i was trying to catch up when i noticed this mistake in ur second to last addition:

Kuroda looks upwards on spots one of his special kunai.

thats supposed to be and, right

fixed, thank you

yondaime
11-12-2009, 06:48 PM
No, I said it is the FTG, but it does not work exactly the way that the 4th Hokage's does.

Yeah I know, but I thought you said it wasn't it wasn't FTG, but never mind.

zenon883
11-14-2009, 07:50 AM
i liked the introducing kuroda taishi it was kinda sad of what happend to the 7th but it was a good story cant wait to read the rest !!!

zenon883
11-14-2009, 07:53 AM
how many parts of this series are there going to be like naruto shippuden and the original naruto series stuff like that ???

Chidori stream
11-14-2009, 07:57 AM
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33171

Chidori stream
11-14-2009, 07:57 AM
Use the link above it will have your fanfic the chance to be rated by members of the forum

Kuroda Taishi
11-14-2009, 06:42 PM
..................Team 15 arrives at the tower safely. Once inside they see that a Rain squad and a Grass team have already arrived. Rame Tsu comments, “We would have been here yesterday if that second Snow team had not attacked us.”

“It doesn’t matter how fast we got here,” comments Shun, “All that matters is that we made it before the time limit was up.”

“Yeah I guess you are right,” admits Rame Tsu as she runs her hands through her hairs, “So what are we supposed to do now?”

“Well it looks like we just have to wait until the rest of the teams arrive,” says Naoko as she takes a seat on one of the long wooden benches in the room, “If anymore do arrive.” Rame Tsu sits next to her and starts rearranging some of the tools in her backpack.

Then she looks over at Shun and asks, “What is wrong?”

“Nothing really,” replies Shun as he scans the room.

“I bet you were expecting to see Kuroda’s team here already,” comments Naoko as she reties her ponytail, “I was too, considering what happened in the first section of the exams.”

“Yeah, you are right,” says Shun, “It seemed like he had a plan, so I thought he would be here already.”

“Well he does have Jando on his team,” adds Rame Tsu as she takes out an apple to snack on, “So they might have been slowed down.”

“I don’t know,” comments Naoko, “They seemed really confident, including Jando and Sakura.”

“Well it isn’t our problem now,” says Shun as he sits next to the girls and catches an apple that Rame Tsu throws to him, “Right now we need to focus on recovering and information gathering.”

“Information gathering?” asks Rame Tsu.

“Yes,” confirms Shun, “Those two other teams have been watching us this entire time, and I have been watching them.”

“Me too,” says Naoko as she pulls her black glove off, “I don’t remember anything significant about that Rain squad. The tall guy and girl look pretty tough, and those umbrellas seem like they could be a problem. However I do remember that grass team.”

Rame Tsu glances over and exclaims, “Yeah that is right! That guy with the crazy hair wearing the green outfit was the one everybody was talking about. What was his name again?”

“Hara,” says Shun, “Hara Gaki.”

“I guess all that hype wasn’t for nothing,” comments Naoko.

“You know it is strange, but something about him reminds me of you Shun,” says Rame Tsu.

“I was thinking the same thing,” says Naoko.

Shun leans back on the bench and replies, “Well then hopefully we can fight, and see who the better ninja is.”

“You should rest Shun,” says Naoko, “We will keep an eye on him and the others.”

“All right,” says Shun closing his eyes, “But wake me up if anyone strong looking comes in.”

“No problem,” replies Rame Tsu.
After eating Jando suggests, “All right now that we are refreshed and refueled we should head to the tower as fast as possible.”

Kuroda objects, “I had another idea. We have this extra scroll, so we should try and give it to one of the other Hidden Petal teams. Sakura, please summon Apollo and Phoebus.”

Jando objects, “What are you talking about? That is stupid, why would we want to help the competition even if they are from our village?”

Kuroda responds, “The more Petal Ninja that become Chunin, the stronger the Petal Village will become, so we should try and help anyone we can. You can’t always be thinking only about yourself Jando. You have to look at the bigger picture.”

“I agree,” adds Sakura.

Kuroda also taunts, “Besides Jando, are you afraid that you might be beaten in the next round?”

Jando proclaims, “I’m not afraid of anyone! Do whatever you want, as long as we pass this stage of the exam.”

“All right, Sakura if you will,” says Kuroda.

“Right!” says Sakura as she performs hand signs, then bites her thumb, smears the blood across her palm, and then slams her palm on the ground, “Summoning Jutsu!” Two beautiful butterflies appear; both have bodies the size of a log and wings about 2 feet long.

“Hello Sakura, how are the Chunin exams going?” asks Phoebus.

“You summoned us Miss Sakura?” says Apollo as he hovers around his twin sister.

“Yes, I would like you to go out in opposite directions and search for other petal ninja squads. If you find one that is in need of an earth scroll then report their position to us.”

“As you wish Sakura,” replies the female butterfly.

“Phoebus, there is a large tower in the center of this forest. You can see it when you go above the trees. We will be slowly making our way in that direction. If you don’t find anybody in 2 days, then just report back to us,” says Kuroda.

“Understood,” replies Phoebus.

“Ohh, and one more thing,” adds Sakura.

"Yes Miss Sakura?” asks Apollo.

“Try not to get too close to anyone, they might attack you,” she says, “And watch out for the squads from other villages as well.”

“Understood,” responds Apollo before he and his sister depart.

To be continued.......

The Demon Zabuza
11-14-2009, 07:03 PM
It's the Petal Village.

And not much really happened in the chapter, besides setting up a rivalry between Hara and Shun.

yondaime
11-14-2009, 07:06 PM
That was an alright chapter, I guess the fighting is done for this stage or is it? I wonder IF Shun and Hara are gonna fight. Here I found some mistakes.

comments Naoko as reties her ponytail
You forgot to add "she" in there

says Naoko as pulls her black glove off,
Again, you forgot a "she" in there
Plus you put a lot of Leaf Village in there. It should be "Petal".

Kuroda Taishi
11-14-2009, 07:31 PM
Plus you put a lot of Leaf Village in there. It should be "Petal".

I fexed 2, tell me if there are anymore

The Demon Zabuza
11-14-2009, 07:33 PM

The more Leaf Ninja that become Chunin, the stronger the Leaf Village will become, so we should try and help anyone we can.

Find is your friend.

Kuroda Taishi
11-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Find is your friend.

Yeah, I just forgot to check before copying over to the forum

yondaime
11-14-2009, 07:40 PM

Umm that is "fixed" xD

Kuroda Taishi
11-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Umm that is "fixed" xD

yeah, yeah shuddup, xD

Anyways I think it should be fairly easy to guess what will happen next. But the main purpose of this section was to show some growth for Sakura, and some setup for Hara and the Rain siblings.

yondaime
11-14-2009, 08:10 PM
yeah, yeah shuddup, xD

Anyways I think it should be fairly easy to guess what will happen next. But the main purpose of this section was to show some growth for Sakura, and some setup for Hara and the Rain siblings.

Yeah, yeah, and I wonder IF Jando is gonna fight anyone in the future one on one, to see his power. Since he is part of the main character's squad, I think he should. xD

Kuroda Taishi
11-14-2009, 08:23 PM
Yeah, yeah, and I wonder IF Jando is gonna fight anyone in the future one on one, to see his power. Since he is part of the main character's squad, I think he should. xD

Well that all depends on if Team 3 makes it inside the tower in time.

Shika'sgurl
11-14-2009, 08:39 PM
Yay! You posted the next chapter!! ^^ Oh by the way, Sakura summons some hecka big butterflies! What ever happened to Papillio? (sp)

Deh butterflies were awsome!! And big too... I like Apollo. ^^ Kuroda is pretty smart on thinking to give the other scroll to his other team members.

Kuroda Taishi
11-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Yay! You posted the next chapter!! ^^ Oh by the way, Sakura summons some hecka big butterflies! What ever happened to Papillio? (sp)

Deh butterflies were awsome!! And big too... I like Apollo. ^^ Kuroda is pretty smart on thinking to give the other scroll to his other team members.

Papillio is just a normal sized butterfly, so she is mostly used for spying. Apollo and Phoebus are larger, and they are used for scouting and long range communication.

Shika'sgurl
11-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Papillio is just a normal sized butterfly, so she is mostly used for spying. Apollo and Phoebus are larger, and they are used for scouting and long range communication.
Ohhhh... thats what happened to Papillio. That name is fun to spell. xD Apollo is cool too. What does Apollo and Phoebus mean? :\

They're Greek/Roman names KIBA......Right KT?

Kuroda Taishi
11-14-2009, 09:06 PM
Ohhhh... thats what happened to Papillio. That name is fun to spell. xD Apollo is cool too. What does Apollo and Phoebus mean? :\

They're Greek/Roman names KIBA......Right KT?

Yep, they are 2 of the greek gods.

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-14-2009, 09:08 PM
I liked the charaters personalities.

Kuroda Taishi
11-14-2009, 09:30 PM
how many parts of this series are there going to be like naruto shippuden and the original naruto series stuff like that ???

Yes, some of the parts are similar to Naruto, but not exactly the same. Nothing should be similar to Shippuden.

Drake2pto
11-15-2009, 12:18 AM
Those last two (chapters) were good

Kuroda Taishi
11-15-2009, 06:26 AM
I liked the charaters personalities.

The profiles in the front or the personalities in general?

Those last two (chapters) were good

thanks

god of puppets
11-15-2009, 10:59 AM
will kuroda be using his summonings in any of the next few chapters? i want to see more of what they can do

Kuroda Taishi
11-15-2009, 11:16 AM
The Genin Test and New Sensei Arcs have been Updated! I suggest you go back and re-read them.

Kuroda Taishi
11-15-2009, 11:16 AM
will kuroda be using his summonings in any of the next few chapters? i want to see more of what they can do

In the next few chapters? No.
Later in the Chunin exams? It is possible.

Symphonyofsilence
11-16-2009, 10:08 AM
so far, fantastic story, thick plot and a good set of trusted characters.

yondaime
11-16-2009, 05:32 PM
The Genin Test and New Sensei Arcs have been Updated! I suggest you go back and re-read them.

Have you added stuff to it?

Kuroda Taishi
11-16-2009, 05:35 PM
Have you added stuff to it?

That is what updated means, xD

yondaime
11-16-2009, 05:42 PM
That is what updated means, xD

Technically it doesn't, it could mean you adjusted some stuff or took out some stuff or changed stuff xD but I will check it out anyways.

sasumari2010
11-17-2009, 07:34 AM
its perfect i like it thhanks for pm me to look at it now can u do me a faver join my rp i just made it and no on has joined do u think u can join it for me

yondaime
11-17-2009, 05:32 PM
I read the Genin Test and New Sensei arcs but didn't seem to notice a difference, I guess it's just me since it has been a long time.

Kuroda Taishi
11-17-2009, 06:13 PM
........The creatures make their way around the Forest of Lost souls searching for their instructed targets. Hours pass and Team 3 slowly makes their way to the tower. Phoebus returns when it becomes night and informs them, “Apollo sent word that he has found Ichimaru’s team, but they are in bad shape. They have barricaded themselves in a cave. Also, the journey will take you off your current path.”

Jando complains, “No way! I want to get to the tower.”

“Phoebus is Apollo positive they are in need of an earth scroll?” inquires Kuroda.

Phoebus flutters in the air for a moment and then replies, “Yes, he confirms seeing them with a heaven scroll.”

“All right then, please lead the way,” orders Kuroda.

“Hey wait a minute!” shouts Jando. However Kuroda, Sakura, and Phoebus have already taken off, so he scrambles to catch up with them.
Team 3 travels quickly with Kuroda in the lead and Jando watching their backside with his Byakugan.

“Hey Sakura,” says Jando.

“What is it?” she replies.

“Can you explain to me how your butterflies work again?” he asks.

Sakura’s white and blue dress ruffles as she jumps from branch to branch and explains, “They have a link that allows them to communicate information.”

“So is it a long range communication Jutsu?” he asks as he swivels his head around and keeps watch for enemies.

“No, it is a mental link,” corrects Sakura, “Phoebus can think something, and then Apollo instantly knows what she is thinking. It works the same way if Apollo thinks something. They also have the ability to transmit images.”

“Ohh, I get it,” comments Jando, “But does one of them always know what the other is thinking?”

”No,” replies Sakura, “They can move their thoughts into a separate area of their brain, and in that area only the other one is not able to hear the thoughts. It would get kind of annoying if another person was in your brain 100% of the time.”

“We are almost there,” announces Phoebus.
A pair of forest green eyes are staring at the clouds in the sky. They watch the white smoke slowly form pictures of various objects then disperse and reform into new shapes. One specific cloud shapes itself into an arrow pointing itself towards a large tower in the middle of a large forest surrounded by a tall fence on all sides. “Looks like the skies are telling me something again,” says the owner of the green eyes. Kenji Takimasu sighs as he lifts himself off the grass.

“I wish Chiaki was here,” he thinks to himself, “She is way better to look at than the clouds.” Suddenly a hornet zooms up to Kenji and stabs him with its stinger.

“Damn, now she has control over the bugs as well?” he says rubbing the wound, “Well I had better head to the tower and check on how everything is going. I am the proctor of this exam after all.”
It is noon on the third day of the second exam when Team 3 makes it to Team 10’s location. “Wait,” whispers Jando. Sakura and Kuroda halt on a branch, and Jando stops next to them.

“An enemy?” asks Sakura.

“No, I can see the traps they have set up,” explains Jando, “There sure are a lot of them.”

“Can you point them out for me?” asks Kuroda stepping forward. A white puff of smoke appears next to him, and a duplicate of Kuroda is made. The clone has the same raven black hair, baby blue eyes, it wears the same black t-shirt with the collar sticking up, the long black loose fit pants, and the tan weapons back tied to the right leg. Jando points to the first trap and the clone jumps forward to disable it.

Using this same strategy Kuroda is able to disable all of the traps. The team drops down from the trees and goes closer to the cave. Apollo rejoins the group and Sakura dismisses the twin butterflies. “So where are they?” asks Jando.

Ichimaru appears behind the group and says, “Only you could have gotten pasts my traps that easily Kuroda. However I never thought you would resort to coming after another team from the Petal Village.”

Kuroda responds, “Ichimaru that hurts my feelings. You know me better than that. My team already has our second scroll. However we just happened to come across an extra one and wanted to know if you needed another.”

“Are you serious?” questions Ichimaru.

“Do you really think we would waste our time to go and get a scroll from you guys?” says Jando.

“You don’t have to be mean about it,” comments Sakura.

“Yes we are serious,” says Kuroda taking out the extra scroll and tossing it to his old friend.

“No way!” exclaims Ichimaru, “And it is an earth scroll too. Just the one we need.”

“Do I have to repeat what I said?” asks Jando.

Ichimaru comments, “I feel bad about not earning the scrolls on my own, but we do need another one so thanks.”

“So where is the rest of your team?” asks Sakura.

“In here,” says Ichimaru motioning towards the cave.
Team 3 heads inside and finds Kenta keeping guard over the injured Yui. “What are you three doing here?” he asks. Ichimaru explains the situation to his teammates.

Kenta asks Ichimaru, “Why would Kuroda give the competition a scroll?” Ichimaru gives the same speech about the strength of the village that Kuroda gave to Jando.

Kuroda and Ichimaru talk for a bit then announce, “We have decided to make camp for the rest of the night, and then we will all head to the tower the next morning.”

“Jeez, we are never going to pass the exam at this rate,” complains Jando.
Hoshi, Naga, and Yamashita arrive at the tower just as the sun is going down. After entering and then combining their earth and heaven scrolls a large white cloud appears. A woman with long brown wavy hair appears. She wears a white robe that goes down to her waist and has short sleeves, under it is long sleeved black shirt, and the lower portion of her body is clothed with short white shorts. When she sees her three Genin the Jonin exclaims, “What the hell happened?”

“Chiasa-sensei, we need to speak with the Tsuchikage immediately!” says Yamashita.
A few minutes later the team enters a secluded room where Kenji Takimasu and the Tsuchikage are waiting for them. Kenji examines their battered bodies and their torn clothes, but doesn’t speak.

To be continued....

yondaime
11-17-2009, 07:30 PM
I am gonna have to read it tomorrow cuz I gotta go to sleep.

Kuroda Taishi
11-17-2009, 08:00 PM
I read the Genin Test and New Sensei arcs but didn't seem to notice a difference, I guess it's just me since it has been a long time.

Trust me, they are different

yondaime
11-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Nice chapter, and that was a good way to explain how Kuroda looks with the clone thing you did. it gives you a visual image of Kuroda. I wonder what the Tsuchikage is gonna do to Kuroda, now that he did all of that. Here is the mistake I found.

“She is way better to look at then the clouds.”
It is "than".

Kuroda Taishi
11-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Nice chapter, and that was a good way to explain how Kuroda looks with the clone thing you did. it gives you a visual image of Kuroda. I wonder what the Tsuchikage is gonna do to Kuroda, now that he did all of that. Here is the mistake I found.

“She is way better to look at then the clouds.”
It is "than".

yeah I realized i never really described what he was wearing, xD

yondaime
11-18-2009, 05:42 PM
yeah I realized i never really described what he was wearing, xD

Props, that was actually a good technique to use at that time. Rep up.

EDIT: I need to spread around some, so sometime else dude.

Kuroda Taishi
11-18-2009, 05:45 PM
Props, that was actually a good technique to use at that time. Rep up.

Thanks, it just occurred to me.

well now i need to get back to upgrading the two brothers Arc

Kuroda Taishi
11-22-2009, 10:55 AM
New section will be posted later today, sorry for the delay

god of puppets
11-22-2009, 11:38 AM
nice job as always kuroda!

Kuroda Taishi
11-22-2009, 04:50 PM
........The Tsuchikage asks, “Where are the other teams? Was the mission successful?”

“No,” Hoshi tells them, “The mission was a failure father. All of the other teams are dead.”

The Tsuchikage exclaims, “What? Are you serious?”

“Yes father,” she replies.

“How could only one Petal team beat our four strongest Genin teams?” He questions.

Yamashita steps forward and informs them, “We didn’t fight with the whole Petal team; we only encountered that tall one with the dark hair. The other members of the team were not there.” All of the elder ninja are shocked to hear this news.

“Don’t joke around. Tell us what really happened,” says Chiasa.

“I am completely serious,” replies Yamashita, “The only one we fought was Kuroda Taishi.”

“Naga, Hoshi is this correct? You only fought one boy?” asks Chiasa. They nod their heads to confirm.

“Chiasa Inuzu, that is enough,” says the Tsuchikage in an intimidating but calm voice, “I will be the one to do the questioning.”

“I apologize my lord,” says Chiasa bowing and taking a step back.

“Now, tell me everything that happened,” orders Masato Ishimaru.

“Everything was going according to plan,” explains Yamashita, “We decided to sprint ahead of their squad and set up an ambush. Our team was the last to arrive at the designated point, but something was off.”

“And what was that?” asks the Tsuchikage sitting back in his chair.

“He was waiting for us,” replies Hoshi with a sickened expression on her face.

“What do you mean?” inquires the leader of the Rock Village.

“Somehow it seems he knew about the ambush. He must have overheard someone talking about our plan. It was a simple plan, so it wouldn’t be that hard to calculate where we were going to set up the trap. So he came on his own and confronted us,” explains Yamashita.

“And the others were not with him?” asks the Tsuchikage.

“I assume he left them behind, or they had their own objectives. Either way we never saw or detected their presence,” replies Yamashita.

“It seems this Kuroda was very confident in his own abilities,” comments Kenji.

“He was extremely confident,” confirms Yamashita, “He was aware he was outnumbered and he literally taunted us into attacking him. It was unbelievable. He repelled all of our attacks, everything we threw at him he knocked away like it was nothing. Even our Jutsu were completely useless. He took on Hoshi when she was using her Stone Hand Blades and she didn’t land one blow on him.”

“Is this true my daughter?” asks Masato.

“Yes father,” confirms Hoshi, “He was able to elude all of my moves, and defeat my techniques.”

“But there is more,” comments Yamashita.

“Go on then,” orders the Tsuchikage.

“He did all this without using any Ninjutsu of his own. It was all by Taijutsu, he was completely dominating us and he was only using the basic ninja techniques,” explains Yamashita in an almost envious manor.

“No way, not possible!” interrupts Chiasa, “I know every Genin on those squads. Even a Jonin would have had trouble defeating all of you without using some Jutsu.”

“I wasn’t finished yet,” says Yamashita.

“There is more?” questions the disbelieving brunette.

“Just let him finish,” comments Kenji looking un-phased by all the news.

“Like I was saying, he was only using basic techniques,” continues Yamashita, “He didn’t even look that tired; he probably could have managed to beat us just going on like that. However he started to use a Jutsu. It is kind of hard to describe what it was. This Jutsu is a mysterious technique that allowed him to vanish and reappear somewhere else in an instant. He was like a monster, taking us all out in mere seconds, I have never seen anything like it. His speed was incomparable; I have never seen anyone that fast.”

“Maybe you were just tired from the battle,” suggests Chiasa.

“But it was more than just speed,” replies Yamashita, “Naga and I tried capturing him in our combination Jutsu. I had him halfway in the ground, but he used his technique to escape.”

“A transportation Jutsu?” wonders Kenji in the confines of his own thoughts.

“We woke up a day later and found that we were the only ones alive, so we decided to finish the exam and head straight here to make our report,” finishes Yamashita.

“Leave us. Go and rest for the next portion of the exam,” orders Masato. The three Genin exit the dark room, leaving the adults to discuss the new events.

“What are your thoughts?” asks the Tsuchikage.

“That Jutsu sounds like a Body Flicker Technique, but I have never heard of anyone using it like he described,” says Chiasa.

“No, it sounded more like some sort of transportation Jutsu,” says Kenji, “But there is no way that a mere Genin has the chakra or the knowledge to use a Jutsu like that."

“Well then it seems the Petal Village has been holding out on us,” comments Masato.

Kenji comments, “It was unwise to go after such a powerful opponent, without proper information.”

“Yes, I was too hasty in my decision,” admits the Tsuchikage.

Chiasa questions, “How come we have never heard anything about such a talented Genin from the Hidden Petal Village. We should have at least heard some rumors about him, even if they were trying to keep him a secret.”

The Tsuchikage says, “I’m not sure, but I want to know everything about him. Kenji after you are done with this portion of the exam I want you to go and gather more information on this Kuroda Taishi.”
On the morning of the fourth day Team 3 and Team 10 are waking up from slumber after traveling the previous day. Kuroda is keeping watch outside the trunk of the large tree that they took shelter in over the night. Ichimaru walks out from the shelter.

“Is everyone ready to head out yet?” asks Kuroda.

“Almost,” replies Ichimaru, “But before we go I wanted to ask you something."

“What is on your mind?” inquires Kuroda.

“Tell me,” says the childhood friend, “Why are you really helping us out?”

“So you saw through my deception,” comments Kuroda, “I was wondering when you were going to ask.”

To be continued....

yondaime
11-22-2009, 06:30 PM
Nice chapter. I see you introduced a new character "Chiasa" and a brunette one too. xD
I wonder who she is, she is probably a Jonin there or like the Co-kage or maybe like Shizune. Oh, and here is the mistake.

He repelled all of our attacks, everything we through at him he knocked away like it was nothing.

It is "threw".

Kuroda Taishi
11-22-2009, 06:55 PM
Nice chapter. I see you introduced a new character "Chiasa" and a brunette one too. xD
I wonder who she is, she is probably a Jonin there or like the Co-kage or maybe like Shizune.

No, she is merely the sensei of Hoshi, Naga, and Yamashita

yondaime
11-23-2009, 03:38 PM
No, she is merely the sensei of Hoshi, Naga, and Yamashita

Oh, okay.

Kuroda Taishi
11-23-2009, 05:31 PM
Oh, okay.

That reminds me, I need to do a character profile for her.

yondaime
11-24-2009, 06:13 PM
That reminds me, I need to do a character profile for her.

Did you make it yet?

Ace adventurer
11-25-2009, 04:38 PM
Man your story is so good. I only read an arc and a half but it is still awwwweeeeesssoooommmmmmmeeeeee [awesome]

Kuroda Taishi
11-25-2009, 05:32 PM
......“So are you going to tell me the truth?” asks Ichimaru.

“Of course I am,” replies Kuroda, “We are old friends.”

“Sometimes I wonder,” jokes Ichimaru.

“The real reason that I decided to give you guys our extra scroll is because I know what the next stage of the exam will be,” reveals Kuroda.

“I thought you might,” smirks Ichimaru, “Considering that you knew what the first exam was.”

“I didn’t know precisely what this test or the other ones would be, but I had the general idea,” explains Kuroda, “It really is not that hard to find out. All you have to do is go and look at the historical records in the library.”

“How would those help? I am sure the elders would be smart enough to exclude information about something like the Chunin exams,” says Ichimaru.

“Specific details, yes those are probably stored in more secure areas,” admits Kuroda, “However records of people that participated in the past are there. Based on these records I was able to figure out a few things. The Chunin exams have been conducted in the same format since the very first one ever. There are always three sections to the exams, and the sections are the same style. The first part is always a written exam and the second is always a faux mission.”

“And what about the third?” inquires Ichimaru.

“Well just think about it,” says Kuroda, “The first two are both team based tests. However you cannot pass the exams as a Team. Only individuals can become Chunin.”

“Then it has to be one on one fights,” comments Ichimaru.

“Correct,” confirms Kuroda.

“I figured as much after I learned that this part was also team based,” says Ichimaru.

“Based on the records the test is always one on one fights, and it is tournament style. You fight opponent after opponent until there is only one person left.”

“Now I understand,” says Ichimaru.

“Figured it out have you?” asks Kuroda.

“You didn’t necessarily want my team; you just want more people in general to pass the exam. The more people there are, the more the fights there are and people you have to go through. You are betting that others will get tired and you won’t,” says Ichimaru.

“Exactly, but that’s not all. If there are more fights, which means people fight more to get to the end. Every time that someone fights I will be watching and analyzing their moves. Then when I face them it will be that much easier for me to defeat them,” explains Kuroda

“Good plan,” compliments Ichimaru, “But what about your fights? If the other ninja are any good they will be watching you closely.”

“Sorry but that information is secret,” says Kuroda, “I can’t let you in on all my plans.” Just then Sakura and Jando emerge from the hiding place.

“Are we ready to get going?” asks Ichimaru.

“Yeah,” says Sakura, “Kenta is just getting Yui ready to go.”

“Why don’t I carry Yui today,” suggests Kuroda, “I want to get there before the end of the day. We will be able to travel faster if I carry her instead of Kenta.”

“Sounds like a plan,” says Ichimaru.
They head towards the tower. Sakura gives Yui a sedative so that she is not pained by all the bumps and jerks of the trip. Ichimaru and Jando take the lead followed by Kenta, Kuroda, and finally Sakura. During the trip Kuroda secretly heals Yui’s broken leg, in part to help out Yui but also for the purpose of testing the extent of his abilities.

“Nurse Emi explained to me the basics of healing broken bones, but so far I have only practiced on animals,” thinks Kuroda to himself as the group travels, “I am already at a disadvantage because my chakra isn’t really suited for healing jutsu, but now I have to deal with healing while moving at the same time. If I can accomplish this then I will have nearly everything I need to truly start working on my plan.”

By the time they arrive at the tower near the end of the fourth day he manages to heal her wound completely. Yui wakes up and is feeling a lot better and notices that her leg doesn’t hurt anymore. She starts walking on her own. Everyone is amazed that her leg healed so fast. Team 3 and Team 10 enter separate doors and go inside the tower.
__________________________________________________ _____________
They step into a room and see a large banner on the wall. “Umm…so what are we supposed to do now?” asks Jando scratching his head and looking around the empty room.

“I am not sure,” replies Sakura, “Kuroda do you know?”

“I believe we are supposed to open our scrolls now,” deduces Kuroda.

“Are you serious?” questions Jando, “But that Kenji Takimasu said we weren’t supposed to open the scrolls.”

“No, that’s not right,” remarks Sakura, “The proctor specifically said that we are not allowed to open the scrolls until we get to the tower.”

“That is correct,” says Kuroda, “I believe that if we opened a scroll on its own or we opened the scrolls without reaching the tower that some sort of trap would be set off. However now that we are inside and have both the heaven scroll and the earth scroll we should be okay.”

“All right, let me do it then,” says Jando.

“Fine with me,” says Kuroda as he tosses over the scrolls. Jando takes both scrolls and unravels them on top of each other. Smoke comes out from the scrolls and beautiful woman with long flowing black hair and scarlet eyes is appears before them.

“Kayo sensei, what are you doing here?” asks Jando.

“Congratulations, you have passed the second part of the Chunin exams,” she says.

“We passed?” exclaims Sakura.

“Yes you did,” explains Kayo, “If you had opened the scrolls individually or outside of the tower, a bunch of Rock Chunins would be summoned instead and would have knocked you out. The objective of the test was to see if you follow the rules and not be tempted to cheat. This mission was an example of a real mission where a client might hire you to transport an item, but they don’t want you to know what it is. This phase is designed to test both your physical and mental resolve. However I knew you were smart enough to not open the scrolls, but I am surprised you took so long to complete the test,” she says looking in Kuroda’s direction.

Jando complains, “Kuroda wanted to help other petal squads. We meet up with Team 10 and wasted a whole two extra days getting here.”

Kayo replies, “That was a good idea to help another petal team, but from now on you need to only focus on yourselves, because the third part of the exam is individual and not in teams.”

“I had a feeling it would be,” comments Sakura.

Jando questions, “What’s the next test then sensei?”

She replies, “It will all be explained the tomorrow after the time limit is up.”

To be continued....

Sasuke/Itachi
11-25-2009, 05:41 PM
hat was good. Can't wait for next one

Ace adventurer
11-25-2009, 09:17 PM
yAY YOU MADE MORE!!

Kuroda Taishi
11-26-2009, 10:23 AM
Man your story is so good. I only read an arc and a half but it is still awwwweeeeesssoooommmmmmmeeeeee [awesome]

thanks

hat was good. Can't wait for next one

It will be out either Saturday or Sunday

yAY YOU MADE MORE!!

Yep, I post new parts 2 times a week

ThePurpleChidori
11-27-2009, 12:15 PM
This is a great story! Keep it up!

Kuroda Taishi
11-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Attention! The Escort Brothers Arc has been updated. It is very different from what it used to be. I highly suggest that everyone goes back and reads it again.

Hockey Otaku
11-27-2009, 02:45 PM
One step closer to reading the story...posting on the thread.

Kuroda Taishi
11-27-2009, 02:47 PM
One step closer to reading the story...posting on the thread.

What a coincidence, I just posted in your thread, xD

yondaime
11-27-2009, 02:58 PM
So you finally wrapped up the second part of the Chunin exams? It was good.
Mistake.

Smoke comes out from the scrolls and beautiful women with long flowing black hair and scarlet eyes is appears before them.
Take that out.

“It will all be explained the tomorrow after the time limit is up.”

Same here again.

Hockey Otaku
11-27-2009, 02:58 PM
I read the first part.

*gasp* I'm allowed to correct your mistakes?!

Kuroda Taishi
11-27-2009, 03:07 PM
I read the first part.

*gasp* I'm allowed to correct your mistakes?!

Yes, If you find any spelling or grammatical errors I would appreciate if you point them out to me. Also if you find a place where I accidently use Leaf Village instead of Petal Village. And if you happen to find any errors with the plot.

takuya
11-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Well instead of women in the thing yondaime qouted it should be a beautiful woman since only one person is coming out of the scroll also in the Escort Brothers Arc,you used Hokage twice.

Hockey Otaku
11-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Ichimaru is sitting in class the next day waiting impatiently. “Come on where are you?” he wonders in his head. Sitting a few rows above, Yui tries to hold in her excitement, “I can’t wait! I hope I get on the same team as Shun.” “I am the one who is going to be on Shun’s team!” says Sakura. “You better not be!” replies Ino did you mean Yui?. “Where are you?” wonders Ichimaru again, not listening to the girls. Below him Naoko whispers to Rame Tsu, “Why do those two have to be so pathetic? I hope neither of them get (I think “is” is a better choice) on our team.” Rame Tsu replies, “Yeah, but I just hope we get an all girl team, and a wise female sensei too.”
“Your (You’re) almost out of time, where are you?” mutters Ichimaru. “Where is who?” asks Kenta sitting down next to him. “Kuroda, he is not here yet,” explains Ichimaru. “I don’t know if he is even coming,” says Kenta, “I heard he went missing for a few days after the new Koukage was named.” “He did, but I checked the list and he passed the test yesterday. So that means he is back,” replies Ichimaru. “Who is back?” says a voice from behind them. They look around to see a young boy with dark hair. “Kuroda!” exclaims Ichimaru, “Where have you been?” “I had some things to take care of,” replies Kuroda. “What…” starts Ichimaru.
“All right everybody quiet down and take a seat,” says a man with long dirty blonde hair sticking straight up, “I am Tousen Nohana a Jonin here in the village. I will be dividing you up into your Genin teams and assigning you to your Jonin instructors. Is everybody here?” The door flies open and a boy with short black hair and white eyes runs in panting, “Did I make it?” Tousen sighs, “Yes, take a seat.” The boy sits down in the nearest seat. Tousen starts, “On Team 1 will be…”
“Who is that kid?” asks Kenta. “Not sure,” says Kuroda. “That’s Jando Hyuga,” answers Ichimaru, “He is 2 years older than us. Looks like he finally passed the test though.” “A Hyuga?” inquires Kenta, “Don’t all of them have the Byakugan? I thought they were all great ninja’s from that clan.” “I don’t know,” replies Ichimaru, “I guess he is the odd one out.” “On Team 3 will be Sakura Nagana, Kuroda Taishi, and Jando Hyuga,” announces Tousen, “Your sensei will be Raj Fujo.” “Awwe man this stinks,” comments Ichimaru, “Why didn’t they put us on the same team Kuroda.”
“I suspected they wouldn’t group us together,” says Kuroda, “I guess they don’t want us goofing off when we are real ninja, but I guess it will be better this way.” “I guess,” says Ichimaru disappointed, “But it still stinks.” “Yes!” says Yui doing a fist pump behind them, “looks like you are out of the running Sakura. And you have to be with that goofball Kuroda. Have fun with that.” “I don’t know,” replies Sakura, “Something seems different about him.” “Like what?” asks Yui. “I’m not sure, he kind of looks more…serious I guess. To be honest I am sort of attracted to him now for some reason,” admits Sakura. Yui takes a closer look, “There is something different about him, but he still doesn’t compare with Shun.”
“Team 10 will be Kenta Akamichi, Ichimaru Nara,” says Tousen. “Sweet we are on the same team Ichimaru!” exclaims Kenta. “And finally Yui Yamanaka,” finishes Tousen. “Ha ha,” laughs Sakura, “looks like you got stuck with the other goofball.” “Your instructor will be Yoshikuni Dosu,” says Tousen. Yui sighs, “Well at least I got Kenta. He is decent, plus he always has the best tasting food with him.” “So I guess neither of us gets to be with Shun,” says Sakura, “I wonder who the lucky girl will be.” More names are called off until there is only one team left. “And finally team 15 will consist of Shun Kashi, Rame Tsu, and Noako Fei,” announces Tousen.
“Well I wanted an all girl team, but at least we got a decent guy,” says Noako, “If you can even use that word to describe a guy.” Rame Tsu chuckles and then realizes, “Hey wait a minute, who is our Jonin Sensei?” “Well my beautiful young konoichi, that would be me,” says Tousen. “Great our Sensei is a pervert,” comments Noako. Tousen falls to the floor in shock. He recovers and returns to the front of the room, “Your Instructors will be here in a minute to meet with you. Take this time to meet with your team and get to know them better.”
“I guess I will see you later,” says Kuroda getting up. “Yeah, maybe we can hang out later and catch up,” replies Ichimaru. “Kuroda walks up the steps to meet Sakura. “Hey Kuroda,” she says nervously. “Hey Sakura, lets go over to the corner to meet,” he replies. “Okay,” responds Sakura, “Bye Yui.” “Later Sakura,” she replies, “Come over to my house later if you are not busy.” Kuroda and Sakura walk over to the corner in silence.
“Is there something wrong Kuroda?” she asks, “You seem different.” “Surprised im not showering people with confetti or throwing water ballons?” he inquires. “Yeah kinda,” she admits. He chuckles, “I guess I just decided to grow up and get serious if I want to be a real ninja.” “Cool, I hope our team can do well, and I hope our Sensei is good,” she says, “I want to become the strongest ninja I can be.” “Some kids told me you are Sakura and Kuroda,” says the boy with white eyes walking up to them. “That’s us,” replies Kuroda, “I am guessing you are Jando.” “That’s right,” he replies. “Is it true?” asks Sakura. “Is what true?” replies Jando. “Do you really have the Byakugan?” she asks. “Of course I do,” he says, “I am from the Hyuga clan.”
“So you are my team,” says a ninja who drops down in front of them, “I am Raj Fujo, your Jonin instructor.” “It’s nice to meet you,” says Sakura. “So I don’t feel like playing around so I will just tell you now,” says Raj. “Tell us what?” asks Jando. “You may think you are Genin now, but you are not,” says Raj. “But we passed the test,” argues Sakura. “That was just the preliminary test,” explains Raj, “Now you have to pass my test and I will determine if you are truly worthy of being Genin.” “So what do we have to do for this test?” asks Kuroda. “Meet me at the Stone of Lost Shinobi tomorrow morning,” says Raj, “And bring your ninja gear. You are dismissed.” They all go home and prepare for the next day. Kuroda does some research and learns about Jando’s Byakugan.
The next morning Raj describes the bell test and tells them that only two of them can become true Genin.

I love editing other people's stuff. I hate editing my own though.
Lol Raj. I love that. Raj.

Kuroda Taishi
11-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Well instead of women in the thing yondaime qouted it should be a beautiful woman since only one person is coming out of the scroll also in the Escort Brothers Arc,you used Hokage twice.

good catches

I love editing other people's stuff. I hate editing my own though.
Lol Raj. I love that. Raj.

Yeah, editing your own stuff is difficult.

What you like the name Raj? or the character in general?

Hockey Otaku
11-28-2009, 08:01 AM
good catches

Yeah, editing your own stuff is difficult.

What you like the name Raj? or the character in general?
Oh I just like the name. It reminds me of my old best friend. Whose name was not Raj. Maybe I'll like Raj, but in parts one and two he didn't say a lot.

Kuroda Taishi
11-29-2009, 02:07 PM
........Everyone gets a healthy meal and a good night sleep while waiting to see if any other teams show up. When the time limit is up all teams are called to a large room in the middle of the tower. Kuroda sees that a Grass team, a Rain team, Hoshi’s team, Team 10, and Team 15 are the only ones to pass. All of the teams own Sensei’s, the first and second proctors, a bunch of Rock Chunin, and the Tsuchikage are present in the room.

Jando nudges Kuroda and says, “Look over there, that Grass Jonin is Mazuma Shiranui is here. We ran into him in our last mission.”

“Just ignore him for now,” replies Kuroda.
“What is it? You seem agitated,” says a female grass Genin with short light green hair.

“Something is wrong,” replies Hara, the fearsome top ranked ninja from the Hidden Grass.

“What do you mean?” asks the third member of the squad, a tall black male wearing a green, tan, and brown camouflage pair of slacks and a tan t-shirt.

“Look around us Kuro and tell me what you see,” says Hara.

“Just the other Genin teams that made it to the tower,” replies Kuro.

“Isn’t there something strange about them?” inquires Hara.

“Just spell it out for us Hara,” says the green haired girl.

“Okay Mari, don’t you find it strange that only one team from the Hidden Rock Village was able to make it here?” asks Hara as his eyes dart around and examine the other teams.

“Hey you are right,” exclaims Kuro.

“Yeah I noticed that,” confirms Mari, “But I didn’t find anything strange about it.”

“I find it very strange,” reveals Hara, “Because there should be more.”

“What do you mean?” asks Kuro.

“Well first of all they are the Hidden Rock, one of the five great shinobi nations. As one of the five nations they have more resources, more ninja, and more training than ninja from our village. Based on that alone, they should have at least two teams that made it here,” explains Hara, “However there is also the fact that they are the village hosting this competition. As host, they have the highest number of teams that were participating. It is simple math that they would have a higher probability of getting more squads to pass. Yet there is only one team here, and they look like they have been through hell.”

“I see what you mean,” comments Mari, “And besides their physical appearance, look at their faces. The one guy with the long hair has that goofy smile on his face, but the other two look haunted. Something crazy must have happened to them in the forest. I am glad we were able to get here so quickly.”

“There is one other thing that is bothering me,” comments Hara.

“Is it the Petal ninja?” asks Mari. Hara nods to confirm her suspicion.

“What do you mean Mari?” asks Kuro.

“Well that squad that arrived on day 2 were the ones who were making the commotion before the exam started,” explains Mari, “They got here pretty quick, but they looked like they were in a few fights. Then there is the other two who both arrived on the same day. The team with the hefty guy looked like they barely made it here.”

“I’m still not seeing a point,” comments Kuro.

“It is the other squad,” says Hara, “The one with the pink haired girl, the robed guy, and the tall guy with black hair.”

“I remember them,” says Kuro, “They are the ones that finished the first exam 40 minutes ahead of everyone else. What about them?”

“Look at them closely, I mean really closely,” says Mari.

“There clothes are torn and ripped in some places, but that is just wear and tear from being in the forest,” says Hara, “Even we have that. However if you look at their skin, there is barely even a scratch. It is just not feasible after spending 4 days in that forest. Even I got a small cut on my leg.”

“There is something fishy about that team,” says Mari.
“Did you hear what those Grass Ninja were saying brother?” asks the small Rain Ninja called No.

“Who cares, I already knew all that. It doesn’t make a difference to me,” replies his elder brother Rino.

“Just keep your mouth shut little brother,” orders Ino.
The handsome green eyed Rock Jonin known as Kenji Takimasu steps forward and begins speaking, “Congratulations, you have all officially passed the second part of the Chunin exams. Thankfully that means my job is over. This is the Tsuchikage; he will explain the next part of the Chunin exams.”

The Tsuchikage steps forward and declares, “We will now start the Third Exam, but before that I will explain the true purpose of these exams. The Chunin exam is completed with participation from allied nations to maintain good relations with those allied nations and to heighten the level of the ninja within them. This exam is the epitome of a war between the allied nations. In history, these allied nations were neighboring countries that have fought each other over and over. To avoid wasting military power, those countries decided to choose a place to fight. That was the beginning of the Chunin Selection exams.”

“So that is how it all started,” murmurs Kenta.

“The exam does choose who is of Chunin level, but it is also a place where ninjas fight and carry their country’s dignity. In the Third Exam, feudal lords and famous people from various countries who may be potential clients are invited as guests to watch the battles. If there’s a significant difference in power, the strongest country will be flooded with jobs. If a country is seen as weak, their jobs will decrease,” explains the Tsuchikage, “The countries are also able to show how their village has grown and who possess excellent military power to the adjacent countries so they can put foreign pressure on them. A country’s power depends on the power of its ninja village. A village’s power depends on the strength of the ninja who reside there. And a ninja’s true power is only born in a life or death battle. This Exam is a place to show off the ninja power of one’s country. Because the participants fight with their life, the Exam has meaning. That is the reason our predecessors have fought and dreamed of being in the Chunin Exam. The custom of saving one’s life and fighting to maintain balance. This is a life or death battle for your dream and your village’s dignity.”

Chunin Exams Part 3

yondaime
11-29-2009, 05:19 PM
Good chapter, I can't wait for the Chunin Exams Part 3. I THINK the Tsuchikage MIGHT do something to Kuroda or his team, since what they have done in Chunin Exams Part 2. Here is the mistake I found.

“So that is how it all started,” mummers Kenta.
It is murmurs.

Kuroda Taishi
11-29-2009, 06:05 PM
Good chapter, I can't wait for the Chunin Exams Part 3. I THINK the Tsuchikage MIGHT do something to Kuroda or his team, since what they have done in Chunin Exams Part 2. Here is the mistake I found.

“So that is how it all started,” mummers Kenta.
It is murmurs.

the next section posted will mostly be dialog, but then the action will pick up again

yondaime
11-29-2009, 06:13 PM
the next section posted will mostly be dialog, but then the action will pick up again

Hey, you could take a break and let people catch up while you do your THING{You know what I am talking about, right?} then do the THING ;) till the Chunin Part 2.