PDA

View Full Version : Kuroda Taishi

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Shika'sgurl
09-18-2009, 07:28 PM
Nice one!! I hope Kuroda's team will be ok....

Kuroda Taishi
09-18-2009, 08:42 PM
Nice one!! I hope Kuroda's team will be ok....

Haven't heard from you in a while Shika

Konan326
09-19-2009, 08:44 AM
Your really good kisame:!:

Kuroda Taishi
09-19-2009, 09:04 AM
Your really good kisame:!:

ummm..................you mean me?

god of puppets
09-19-2009, 10:30 AM
How am I supposed to know what you have and haven't heard?and how am i supposed to know wen ur gonna ditch ur friends outta nowhere?

Kuroda Taishi
09-19-2009, 10:36 AM
and how am i supposed to know wen ur gonna ditch ur friends outta nowhere?

I have no friends, therefore I cannot ditch them, xD

Soccer Ninja 21
09-19-2009, 10:37 AM
I have no friends, therefore I cannot ditch them, xD
That hurts. xD

Kuroda Taishi
09-19-2009, 10:40 AM
That hurts. xD

Why??

Shika'sgurl
09-19-2009, 10:41 AM
Haven't heard from you in a while Shika

Yeah, been pretty busy lately with school and homework.

Kuroda Taishi
09-19-2009, 04:38 PM
Yeah, been pretty busy lately with school and homework.

Me too

Shika'sgurl
09-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Me too

Yeah. I hate homework!!
I don't like homework. Its terrible!! - -'''
Cousin: Hello

Kuroda Taishi
09-20-2009, 12:46 PM
I will post the next part of the story later today

Shika'sgurl
09-20-2009, 12:48 PM
I will post the next part of the story later today

How'd you know i was going to ask that? :shock:
That reminds me, i need to read the other part!

Kuroda Taishi
09-20-2009, 12:54 PM
How'd you know i was going to ask that? :shock:
That reminds me, i need to read the other part!

I didn't, I was going to make an announcement, but I was waiting for someone else to post first.

Shika'sgurl
09-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Oh, ok then. Yay!! You're posting today!!!

Kuroda Taishi
09-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Oh, ok then. Yay!! You're posting today!!!

Yeah, but probably not for a few hours

Shika'sgurl
09-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Yeah, but probably not for a few hours

Ok then...
That seemes like hours... wait... it is an hour... I think. No.... a few hours! Ok, got it down. xD

Kuroda Taishi
09-20-2009, 01:04 PM
Ok then...
That seemes like hours... wait... it is an hour... I think. No.... a few hours! Ok, got it down. xD

Well I actually have an hour until the Bears game starts, so I could do it now if i wanted to.

Drake2pto
09-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Another chapter soon yay:mrgreen:

Drake2pto
09-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Well I actually have an hour until the Bears game starts, so I could do it now if i wanted to.

Cal Bears? And which sport?

Shika'sgurl
09-20-2009, 01:07 PM

You could do it now. *looks hopeful*
If you do it now that would be great! But I also need to read that last chapter you posted how ever long ago it was. ...

Kuroda Taishi
09-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Cal Bears? And which sport?

Chicago Bears.

The Cal Bears were on yesterday, they beat minnissota

You could do it now. *looks hopeful*
If you do it now that would be great! But I also need to read that last chapter you posted how ever long ago it was. ...

it is a few pages ago or on the first page Kiba.

Drake2pto
09-20-2009, 01:16 PM
Chicago Bears.

The Cal Bears were on yesterday, they beat minnissota

I see, so I'm guessing you live in Chicago, born in Chicago, or you just like their team

Kuroda Taishi
09-20-2009, 01:17 PM
I see, so I'm guessing you live in Chicago, born in Chicago, or you just like their team

I live in Illinois.

Kuroda Taishi
09-20-2009, 01:24 PM
:shock: Well than I guess it's guess #3 (or the Illinois team is playing them but I would suppose you'd talk about them instead)

Chicago is in Illinois, but I do not live in Chicago.

Drake2pto
09-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Oh (I'm stupid):(

Drake2pto
09-20-2009, 03:27 PM
Hey, I'm going to go to my school festival in a few minutes, could you make the next chapter by the time I come back please

Kuroda Taishi
09-20-2009, 09:20 PM
..........“That won’t be a problem,” says Yamashita, “I’m confident that the 12 of us can take care of the problem.”

“Good, but don’t get cocky. You never know what those Petal Ninja have up their sleeves,” warns the Tsuchikage, “You are all dismissed now.”
__________________________________________________ ____________
The Genin teams shuffle out of the room and the higher levels resume talking about the exams. “Is that all you needed from me my lord?” asks Chiaki.

“That’s all for now,” replies Masato, “Carry on with your follow up duties as proctor.”

“Yes my Lord,” says Chiaki as she bows and starts to exit the room.

“So Kenji, is everything prepared for the next stage?” inquires the Tsuchikage.

“Everything is in place my lord,” he replies.
Chiaki closes the door and starts the long walk down the hallway. She gives a rare sigh of relief after coming out of a tense room. As she turns the corner she brushes the black and red hair out of her eye. “Hey wait up!” calls a voice from behind her.

“Great, how did he get out of there so fast?” wonders Chiaki as she speeds up.

The footsteps behind her turn into a fast trot as the person yells, “Chiaki wait up!”

“Just go away,” thinks Chiaki as slips down another hallway.

She quickly turns another corner and nearly runs over the handsome figure that was chasing her. “What is the rush?” smirks Kenji as he runs his hands over his hair.

“What do you want?” says Chiaki coldly careful to avoid his deep green eyes.

He coolly replies “Is that any way to talk to an old…” She shoots a spiteful glare at him, stopping him in mid sentence.

“Unless you have some official business you need to speak to me about, get out of my way,” she orders.

“You know that doesn’t work on me,” says Kenji gently. She groans and then pushes her way past him.

“Stay away from me Kenji Takimasu, this is your last warning,” she says. Kenji watches as her body covered in white bandages and black apparel walks away.

“Sorry but, I’m just not ready to do that yet,” thinks Kenji, “And I don’t think you really are either.”
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Chunin Exam Part 2

Team 3 shows up at the designated meeting place along with the 25 other teams that are still in the exam.

To be continued........

SakuraGirl
09-20-2009, 09:26 PM
i am the first one who read this and i love it keep going

Kuroda Taishi
09-20-2009, 09:45 PM
i am the first one who read this and i love it keep going

cool and thank you

yondaime
09-21-2009, 05:01 PM
Good chapter Kuroda and I thinkI found a mistakso here it is.

“Great, how did her get out of there so fast?”
I think you meant HE.

ANIMELVR4EVR
09-21-2009, 05:11 PM
Shika'sgurl: Nice chap! Does Kenji like Chiaki or what? Yay! Part 2 is coming up!

Kuroda Taishi
09-21-2009, 05:13 PM
Shika'sgurl: Nice chap! Does Kenji like Chiaki or what? Yay! Part 2 is coming up!

Yep, he likes her a lot

ANIMELVR4EVR
09-21-2009, 05:14 PM
Yep, he likes her a lot

Shika'sgurl: Oh, that would explain it a lot.

Kuroda Taishi
09-21-2009, 05:19 PM
Shika'sgurl: Oh, that would explain it a lot.

Yep, I gave hints in the character descriptions if you noticed.

Amai Shikome
09-21-2009, 08:41 PM
Mmmm...Renji....Uh...I mean Kenji. LOL.(love is in the air);)

Kuroda Taishi
09-21-2009, 09:35 PM
Good chapter Kuroda and I thinkI found a mistakso here it is.

“Great, how did her get out of there so fast?”
I think you meant HE.

thank you

KIBAFAN321
09-23-2009, 05:01 PM
.... when's the next one going to come out, Kuroda? I want to read it!!
Finally! I have caught up with the other chapters!! Everysingle time I sneak on, I check my mail... then go read the stories. But when I get there... I have to go. - -''
So! Finally I can read it wiht out being bothered!!!!!! :D

Kuroda Taishi
09-23-2009, 06:14 PM
.... when's the next one going to come out, Kuroda? I want to read it!!
Finally! I have caught up with the other chapters!! Everysingle time I sneak on, I check my mail... then go read the stories. But when I get there... I have to go. - -''
So! Finally I can read it wiht out being bothered!!!!!! :D

Maybe tomorrow Kiba

Drake2pto
09-25-2009, 04:57 PM
...It's been a while since you said that...WHY ARE YOU TORTURING ME!!!

Shika'sgurl
09-25-2009, 06:22 PM
Yep, I gave hints in the character descriptions if you noticed.

You did? Huh, maybe i should go back and read it...so you might post the next chap tomorrow right?

Kuroda Taishi
09-25-2009, 06:52 PM
........They quickly spot Team 10 and walk over to chat with them. “So it looks like you guys made the cut,” comments Jando.

“Yeah we made it, and so did Team 15,” says Kenta pointing over to them.

“Good I was hoping you would figure it out,” says Kuroda.

“Figure it out?” questions Yui.

“The point of the test,” explains Kuroda.

“Oh yeah,” says Yui, “The proctor, Chiaki Enjoji, explained the whole thing to us once we passed.”

“I figured it out and let the other two know about it,” comments Ichimaru.

“Good, I thought you would,” responds Kuroda.

“But I want to know how you figured it out so fast, and how you found the planted Chunins so fast,” says Ichimaru.

“I figured out that you were supposed to cheat quickly after Ms. Chiaki explained the rules of the test. However I didn’t actually find the plants until she was examining our tests to see if they were correct,” explains Kuroda.

“I don’t get it,” states Kenta, “If you didn’t find the planted ninja until afterwards, then how did you finish?”

“That is simple,” comments Sakura, “We already had a plan.”

“What do you mean you had a plan?” exclaims Yui.

“You were already planning on cheating even before you knew the rules,” surmises Ichimaru.

“Exactly,” confirms Kuroda, “I had already obtained confirmation that the first stage of the Chunin exams was a written test. I was confident that I would be able to answer any of the questions that they would ask, so we decided that I would be the one to take the exam, and then distribute the answers to the other two.”

“So how did you pass along the answers?” asks Kenta.

“That is our secret,” says Jando. There is a sudden commotion and the shrieks and gasps of konoichi start to gather in a big circle. “Umm what is with the girls?” asks Jando.

“It looks like there is some guy over there,” comments Sakura. Jando activates his Byakugan to see through the gathering. “His chakra seems strong, I wonder who it is,” he says.

“You guys don’t know?” says Yui instantly recognizing the man.

“No, who is he?” asks Sakura.

“Only the most gorgeous guy ever,” says Yui, “Don’t you agree Sakura?”

“He is nice looking,” she replies as she examines the man’s deep black hair and forest green eyes, “But he is from the Hidden Rock Village, and you still haven’t told me who he is.”

“Nice looking? Geez Sakura, what happened to your taste in men?” says Yui.

“I already know who I want Yui,” explains Sakura, “But you still haven’t told us who he is.”

“Ohh, that is right. I forgot you guys don’t know him. That is Kenji Takimasu, the proctor of the second stage,” says Yui.

“So how exactly did you find that out?” asks Jando.

“Well you would know if your team hadn’t left early,” comments Ichimaru, “he came and introduced himself after we passed the first stage. It was rather annoying though, nearly all the girls fainted when he appeared in the room. He seemed used to it though.”

“Ohh yeah that reminds me, what was that 10th question anyways?” asks Jando.

Yui jumps in to answer, “You will never believe it, it was…”

To be continued...

Amai Shikome
09-26-2009, 10:57 AM
Keep up the good work!

Kuroda Taishi
09-26-2009, 11:15 AM
I went back and gave a name to the Rock Ninja that Kuroda was exchanging information with before the start of the written exam. I think it makes the conversation a little easier to follow, and I also am going to use him later in the story, so a name was needed. I decided on Din.

note: I only changed it in the front page.

SakuraGirl
09-26-2009, 11:19 AM
good like always

Kuroda Taishi
09-26-2009, 11:27 AM
Keep up the good work!

good like always

I appreciate that you enjoy it, but would you mind giving more feedback?

like: why do you like it? Who is your favorite character? what is your favorite fight so far? what couples would you like to see? what do you think will happen next? is there something that you don't like about the story?

KIBAFAN321
09-26-2009, 12:22 PM
What was the 10th answer, Kuroda? Why did you have to stop the story there?

yondaime
09-26-2009, 04:19 PM
What was the 10th answer, Kuroda? Why did you have to stop the story there?

That is what makes a good story.

yondaime
09-26-2009, 04:24 PM
The chapter was good and I think Sakura means Kuroda when she says I already know who I want. I found one mistake Kuroda here it is.

“The proctor, Chiaki Enjoji, explained the whole thing two us once we passed.”
You meant to say " to "

Kuroda Taishi
09-26-2009, 05:05 PM
The chapter was good and I think Sakura means Kuroda when she says I already know who I want. I found one mistake Kuroda here it is.

“The proctor, Chiaki Enjoji, explained the whole thing two us once we passed.”
You meant to say " to "

It could be Kuroda, or it could be someone else, Muhuhahaha!

Thanks for spotting the mistake.

yondaime
09-26-2009, 06:26 PM
It could be Kuroda, or it could be someone else, Muhuhahaha!

Thanks for spotting the mistake.

By the way things are now it is highly unlikely for it to be someone else other than Kuroda.Unless she means someone else I am thinking about.

Kuroda Taishi
09-26-2009, 09:33 PM
By the way things are now it is highly unlikely for it to be someone else other than Kuroda.Unless she means someone else I am thinking about.

and who would that be?

yondaime
09-26-2009, 10:07 PM
and who would that be?

but I doubt that person.

Kuroda Taishi
09-26-2009, 10:14 PM
but I doubt that person.

Who is it?

yondaime
09-26-2009, 10:21 PM
Who is it?

Maybe Jando but again I doubt him, the only person who can really fit is Kuroda. And hey what happened to darkman???

Kuroda Taishi
09-26-2009, 10:23 PM
Maybe Jando but again I doubt him, the only person who can really fit is Kuroda. And hey what happened to darkman???

Jando is an interesting prospect.

dark man hasn't been on for like a month, and I don't think he will be any time soon.

yondaime
09-26-2009, 10:27 PM
Jando is an interesting prospect.

dark man hasn't been on for like a month, and I don't think he will be any time soon.

Yeah I think he got busy cuz he always was but he was a good dude ahh good times.They always don't last long but when they come well you know ahhhh. Yeah and Jando would be a twist to the stroy everyone would be like :shock::shock:

Kuroda Taishi
09-26-2009, 10:30 PM
Yeah I think he got busy cuz he always was but he was a good dude ahh good times.They always don't last long but when they come well you know ahhhh. Yeah and Jando would be a twist to the stroy everyone would be like :shock::shock:

It could happen eventually, but there hasn't been enough between Sakura and Jando for anything to happen now.

Kuroda Taishi
09-26-2009, 11:09 PM
ummm did you miss a word in there?

Drake2pto
09-26-2009, 11:13 PM
Who was that to?

Luna Mikazuki
09-26-2009, 11:14 PM
Very nice.

Kuroda Taishi
09-26-2009, 11:14 PM
Who was that to?

It was to you, but for some reason I could not quote your post

Drake2pto
09-26-2009, 11:17 PM
eh he he...that was because for a differant sicumstance...and the fact I realized I didn't even know what we were talking about...I deleted it. Didn't want to get down rept in case of spam...sorry

Kuroda Taishi
09-26-2009, 11:20 PM
eh he he...that was because for a differant sicumstance...and the fact I realized I didn't even know what we were talking about...I deleted it. Didn't want to get down rept in case of spam...sorry

ohh, ok xD

Drake2pto
09-26-2009, 11:25 PM
I would guess you are going to write a new chapter tommorrow

Kuroda Taishi
09-26-2009, 11:28 PM
I would guess you are going to write a new chapter tommorrow

nope.

Drake2pto
09-26-2009, 11:31 PM
I thought you might say that and I know that you're just too lazy.

Don't take it personal, it's just the truth xD

Kuroda Taishi
09-26-2009, 11:33 PM
No, I just put the last part out a day ago, so I'm not going to put the next one out so soon. In the meantime you can answer the things I asked a bit earlier

Drake2pto
09-26-2009, 11:35 PM
Oh yeah you did didn't you...sorry

Sure I mean I don't have anything else much to do

Drake2pto
09-26-2009, 11:43 PM
I appreciate that you enjoy it, but would you mind giving more feedback?

like: why do you like it? Who is your favorite character? what is your favorite fight so far? what couples would you like to see? what do you think will happen next? is there something that you don't like about the story?

1st question: sercret;)
2nd question: Kuroda
3rd question: TBD
4th question: If had to be decided, I would choose Kuroda and Sakura
5th question: maybe Kuroda would do the ritual to a rock kunoichi
6th question: not yet so far

The chapter was good and I think Sakura means Kuroda when she says I already know who I want.

I do to

Kuroda Taishi
09-27-2009, 09:23 AM
Okay besides Kuroda who is your favorite character?

Drake2pto
09-27-2009, 12:37 PM
Hmm...it would probably be Kayo

(I couldn't think of anyone so I just choose her)

Sasuke/Itachi
09-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Yeah Kayo is my favorite

Kuroda Taishi
09-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Hmm...it would probably be Kayo

(I couldn't think of anyone so I just choose her)

Yeah Kayo is my favorite

Yes, I also like Kayo. But more for her role in the story than for any of her abilities.

Rotate
09-27-2009, 02:22 PM
My favorite character is Ichimaru

Kuroda Taishi
09-27-2009, 02:25 PM
My favorite character is Ichimaru

Also one of my favorites due to his role in the story.

god of puppets
09-27-2009, 04:08 PM
i have another thing u need to correct:

As the four strongest squads representing our village I am giving you the mission to eliminate the Leaf Ninja team during the second phase of the exam. By eliminate I do not just mean force them out of the exams, I mean kill them.

Kuroda Taishi
09-27-2009, 05:28 PM
i have another thing u need to correct:

As the four strongest squads representing our village I am giving you the mission to eliminate the Leaf Ninja team during the second phase of the exam. By eliminate I do not just mean force them out of the exams, I mean kill them.

Thank you, I fixed it.

eagleye54321
09-27-2009, 06:24 PM
Hey KT, I finally got caught up. I like it a lot. Keep up the good work!

Kuroda Taishi
09-27-2009, 09:44 PM
Hey KT, I finally got caught up. I like it a lot. Keep up the good work!

Took you a while? xD

eagleye54321
09-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Took you a while? xD
I totally forgot about it. I was just looking around and I saw that Chunin Exams Parts 1 and 2 were completed and I wanted to read them so I did. :mrgreen:

Kuroda Taishi
09-28-2009, 10:46 PM
I totally forgot about it. I was just looking around and I saw that Chunin Exams Parts 1 and 2 were completed and I wanted to read them so I did. :mrgreen:

Well part 1 is completed. Part 2 is just begining

eagleye54321
09-29-2009, 02:31 PM
Well part 1 is completed. Part 2 is just begining
Yeah, but I saw some of it finished. It took a while but I enjoyed it. I have a feeling it's going to get crazy good.

Kuroda Taishi
09-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Yeah, but I saw some of it finished. It took a while but I enjoyed it. I have a feeling it's going to get crazy good.

That is the plan

god of puppets
09-30-2009, 03:22 PM
Thank you, I fixed it.np, heh it took u forever to finish chunin exam pt 1, im guessin the war council is keepin u busy

Kuroda Taishi
09-30-2009, 03:24 PM
np, heh it took u forever to finish chunin exam pt 1, im guessin the war council is keepin u busy

No, not at all. i am purposely releasing it slower.

Nine
09-30-2009, 03:25 PM
Are the characters that the User's created going to be in it anytime soon?

Kuroda Taishi
09-30-2009, 03:27 PM
Are the characters that the User's created going to be in it anytime soon?

They will be in an arc after the Chunin exams are finished, but i still need to finish writting that one.

Nine
09-30-2009, 03:29 PM
Alright then.Take your time.

Kuroda Taishi
09-30-2009, 06:01 PM
I am busy tonight, so i will post the next part tomorrow night

yondaime
09-30-2009, 06:36 PM
I am busy tonight, so i will post the next part tomorrow night

Already..... I guess you probably finished part two and just posting them slow....

Kuroda Taishi
09-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Already..... I guess you probably finished part two and just posting them slow....

I am far, far, far beyond part 2 of the Chunin exams, xD

Amai Shikome
09-30-2009, 09:08 PM

You'll learn...he's a tease! ;)

Kuroda Taishi
10-01-2009, 05:10 PM
You'll learn...he's a tease! ;)

Look who is talking, xD

yondaime
10-01-2009, 05:12 PM

Yeah I figured......

Kuroda Taishi
10-01-2009, 07:53 PM
...“All right, everyone listen up,” yells Kenji. Kenji starts handing out consent forms and tells them, “Some people may die during the exam, so you need to sign these wavers before you can participate in it. The 2nd exam is a survival exam in the 55th training area, a circular region surrounded by 55 locked gate entrances dubbed the Forest of Lost Souls.”

Kenji takes out a scroll and rolls it out to reveal a map of the area. He starts to point to places on the map, “There are two rivers, a bunch of caves, a forest, and in the middle is a tower within the area. The area is also infested with vicious monsters and poisonous plants. The exam consists of a competition over two scrolls, the scroll of heaven and the scroll of earth, which will be evenly split among 25 teams. Each team receives either a scroll of heaven or a scroll of earth. To pass, a team must bring both scrolls to the tower within 5 days. That means at least half won’t pass. To make matters worse, each team's fatigue level will rise eventually and they will only have a short time to recuperate.”

Then Kenta asks him, “Are we allowed to quit after the exam starts?”

Kenji shakes his head, “No, you either finish, die, or survive long enough so a relief team can extract you when the test is over.”

“That doesn’t seem that hard,” comments a Rock Ninja from the back of the group.

“The forest is filled with dangerous and unusual animals, poisonous plants, and don’t forget about the other ninja out there that will be trying to get your scrolls,” replies Kenji.

“I don’t see the point in this at all,” comments the same ninja, “It’s just like any other mission. You could just check out our mission records to see how good we are.”

“What are you scared you are going to lose?” yells Rame Tsu.

“Yeah, you are the only one complaining about the exam,” adds Naoko, “Only second rate ninjas would try and get out of something like this.”

“What was that Petal Ninja?” responds the boy.

“You heard us,” replies Rame Tsu, “If you are too afraid to prove yourself in the exam you might as well get out of here now.”

“We don’t want to bother with weaklings like you,” adds Naoko, “Only the strong are going to survive this test.”

“You should watch what you say,” retorts the Rock Ninja.

“Calm down all of you,” interrupts Kenji, “You can settle it once the exam starts.”

“You two really need to stop doing that,” whispers Shun, “Everybody is just going to think we are cocky, not confident, and they will all come after us. I know we are strong and we want to prove we are strong, but we can’t take on everybody and win.”

“Fine, whatever,” says Naoko.

“Way to kill our spirits,” adds Rame Tsu.

“Since some of you seem to have doubts I will inform you of the purpose of this test while the consent forms are still being passed around,” says Kenji, “In the previous stage you were tested in 4 important areas. The first was on your knowledge of rules, regulations, theory, calculations, and other academic things. The second was your ability to determine the real objectives of the exam, or in other words your deductive capabilities. Then third you were tested on your information gathering skills. Finally and most importantly we tested the trust and loyalty you have towards your teammates. The first Proctor, Chiaki Enjoji, explained those things to you when you all passed. The second stage of the exam is also designed to test you on multiple things, but the basic purpose is to see exactly how well your specific team can work together to complete a mission. It is a simple fact that nearly all missions carried out are conducted in 3 man squads. In order to become a Chunin you must be able to work with your team. This stage is all about teamwork.”

To be continued...

eagleye54321
10-01-2009, 08:06 PM
This is getting very good KT. You and your suspense! :mrgreen:

SakuraGirl
10-01-2009, 08:10 PM
oh i want more more

Kuroda Taishi
10-01-2009, 08:10 PM
I didn't think that part was very suspensefull. He was just explaining the rules of the exams. The next part is a lot more exciting

eagleye54321
10-01-2009, 08:13 PM
I didn't think that part was very suspensefull. He was just explaining the rules of the exams. The next part is a lot more exciting
That's what I meant by the suspense. I am excited for the next part.

Kuroda Taishi
10-01-2009, 08:28 PM
That's what I meant by the suspense. I am excited for the next part.

ohh, ok

Amai Shikome
10-02-2009, 07:00 AM
Look who is talking, xD

Well maybe so but I think you got me beat!

LOL, Anyway. I liked this part. Setting up the rivalry is great! I mean we all know the Petal ninja have targets on their heads.

Kuroda Taishi
10-02-2009, 11:08 AM
Well maybe so but I think you got me beat!

LOL, Anyway. I liked this part. Setting up the rivalry is great! I mean we all know the Petal ninja have targets on their heads.

actually I wasn't setting anything up yet. That was just some random rock ninja that I threw in there so Kenji was not talking the whole time.

god of puppets
10-02-2009, 05:40 PM
actually I wasn't setting anything up yet. That was just some random rock ninja that I threw in there so Kenji was not talking the whole time.wow, u must be a great writer, u have us guessing without even trying!

yondaime
10-02-2009, 07:12 PM
It was a good chapter but I expect the next chapter to be better and no mistakes I found. Hey Kuroda, I was wondering when this chapter didn't have any action you didn't forget to misspell some words. But when the chapter has a lot of action you tend to misspell some of them. I guess you just get carried away during action time.

Drake2pto
10-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Great stuff as always KT

Kuroda Taishi
10-02-2009, 08:09 PM
It was a good chapter but I expect the next chapter to be better and no mistakes I found. Hey Kuroda, I was wondering when this chapter didn't have any action you didn't forget to misspell some words. But when the chapter has a lot of action you tend to misspell some of them. I guess you just get carried away during action time.

*shrugs* I guess so.

god of puppets
10-03-2009, 02:05 PM
so when r u adding the next part?

Kuroda Taishi
10-03-2009, 02:34 PM
so when r u adding the next part?

When I feel like it, xD

Drake2pto
10-03-2009, 02:38 PM
You can't rush someone like this guy xD

...seriously, even if you tried he still wouldn't

yondaime
10-03-2009, 03:46 PM
*shrugs* I guess so.

Yeah I thought so......

Kuroda Taishi
10-03-2009, 03:59 PM

...seriously, even if you tried he still wouldn't

Well, maybe if you tried to bribe me with something, xD

yondaime
10-03-2009, 04:58 PM

Like what?? *thinks of something to bribe on Kuroda* wait... never mind it is too perverted against forum rules to type it here.

Kuroda Taishi
10-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Like what?? *thinks of something to bribe on Kuroda* wait... never mind it is too perverted against forum rules to type it here.

I wonder what it is, xD

yondaime
10-03-2009, 05:59 PM
I wonder what it is, xD

Yeah just keep wondering *Thinks about it and laughs in an evil way*

Drake2pto
10-04-2009, 01:58 AM

Really? You like money? I got lots of money! XD jk

takuya
10-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Really? You like money? I got lots of money! XD jkYeah I could send my money to him.I got $400 dollars.That enough to bribe you into writing the next part,Kuroda?

god of puppets
10-04-2009, 01:09 PM

...seriously, even if you tried he still wouldn'tu dont have to tell me, i know this better than u do, sense he was my kage for awhile

Drake2pto
10-04-2009, 02:50 PM
u dont have to tell me, i know this better than u do, sense he was my kage for awhile

I see...

...Wait, Kuroda was a Kage, he didn't seem like the type...

Kuroda Taishi
10-04-2009, 03:38 PM
I see...

...Wait, Kuroda was a Kage, he didn't seem like the type...

Why do you say that?

god of puppets
10-04-2009, 04:39 PM
I see...

...Wait, Kuroda was a Kage, he didn't seem like the type...ya he was the kage of the former tower village (now thorn) he was a good kage

Drake2pto
10-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Why do you say that?

It's probably because of the way you act around this thread

Don't take it personally

ya he was the kage of the former tower village (now thorn) he was a good kage

I remeber now! I thought it might of been a good village, considering I haven't ever visited there

Kuroda Taishi
10-05-2009, 10:30 AM
How exactly do I act?

yondaime
10-05-2009, 07:53 PM
They should give you like a new custom rank and it will be "Master of Fan Fics" xD. ;)

Amai Shikome
10-06-2009, 08:53 AM
They should give you like a new custom rank and it will be "Master of Fan Fics" xD. ;)

don't tell him that! LOL

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 09:28 AM

I don't know about that.

god of puppets
10-06-2009, 02:30 PM
I don't know about that.well urs is the best ive read, and ive read ALOT

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 05:58 PM
Well I guess I wouldn't know seeing as I have never read anyone elses fics

yondaime
10-06-2009, 06:25 PM
I don't know about that.

There should be like a contest of Fan Fics and people vote for which Fan Fic they like. Or something else I guess........

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 06:28 PM
There should be like a contest of Fan Fics and people vote for which Fan Fic they like. Or something else I guess........

There were a couple of those a while back. I placed in the top 2 in both if I remember correctly.

yondaime
10-06-2009, 06:41 PM
There were a couple of those a while back. I placed in the top 2 in both if I remember correctly.

Who was the first?????

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Who was the first?????

*shrugs* idk

yondaime
10-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Well, as of now the only Fan Fic that could stand a chance against you MIGHT be"Vatas Shadow Pridus: The Story" in my opinion.

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Well, as of now the only Fan Fic that could stand a chance against you MIGHT be"Vatas Shadow Pridus: The Story" in my opinion.

I think that is the only other one that is close to my length, xD

yondaime
10-06-2009, 07:03 PM
I think that is the only other one that is close to my length, xD

Yeah, so have you posted any new chapters cuz I was on a little bit these few days.

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Yeah, so have you posted any new chapters cuz I was on a little bit these few days.

Not since the 2nd.

yondaime
10-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Not since the 2nd.

Okay, I will be watching when the next one is gonna come out.

Kuroda Taishi
10-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Okay, I will be watching when the next one is gonna come out.

I was going to do one tonight, but I am not in the mood. Tommorrow I am busy. So it looks like Thursday.

yondaime
10-07-2009, 08:57 PM
I was going to do one tonight, but I am not in the mood. Tommorrow I am busy. So it looks like Thursday.

Great, cuz I don't have school that day.

Kuroda Taishi
10-08-2009, 07:48 PM
.........“Now, once the consent form is signed, bring them to the sentinels at the booth and exchange them for scrolls. The main rules are that any team that cannot bring both scrolls to the tower with the three teammates will fail. Any team that looses a teammate or produces with an unrecoverable teammate will fail. Most importantly teams are not allowed to look inside the scrolls until they reach the tower.” Kenji explains, “Take your time and read the consent forms before you turn them in at the booth. Once everyone has turned them in we can begin.”
All of the teams spread out to talk over what they are going to do. People start staring at their scrolls or sit down contemplating the consent form.
“So what is the plan Kuroda?” asks Sakura, “We won’t know which team has which type of scroll, so we will probably have to kill another team in order to acquire the correct information.”

“Hold on, before we decide what we are going to do we should try to find out what the other teams are planning,” suggests Jando.

“Wow Jando, that is actually a good idea,” compliments Sakura.

“Agreed, good work Jando,” says Kuroda, “Sakura we should use Papilio.”

“Right!” she says before biting her thumb and placing it on the ground while gathering chakra, “Summoning Jutsu!” A small puff of smoke appears and a tiny butterfly is revealed.

“We need you to gather information on the other teams,” says Kuroda.
Papilio takes off of the ground and starts flying around and gathering information. She reports back frequently and they determine that many of the teams are planning on heading towards the tower first and then waiting for other teams to show up.
“So what should we do?” asks Jando.

“We will go slower and see if we can catch anyone slacking, then we will head to the tower on the second day,” says Kuroda.

“Good plan,” comments Sakura. Kuroda takes the form and signs his name and says, “Are you both ready for this? There is no turning back once you sign.”

“I am not afraid,” announces Jando as he grabs the form and signs it.

“I am ready to go,” adds Sakura as she confidently signs her name. Then team 3 starts walking towards the booth to turn in their form. Kuroda notices that a number of Rock ninja are casually following them. He sends Papilio over to find out what is going on.
She hears a ninja called Naga with his long black hair spiked straight up complaining, “C’mon we don’t need four teams to take out one. We can do it all on our own.”

His teammate who is wrapped in bandages reminds him, “It doesn’t matter what you think Naga; because the Tsuchikage ordered us to work together to kill Kuroda’s team, so we have to do it.”

“Well he isn’t here right now Yamashita,” replies Naga.

“Both of you shut up and make sure we get a spot next to Kuroda’s team,” interrupts the female member of their team as she brushes some of her long dark brown hair out of her eyes. She bends down pretending to adjust one of the bandages covering her legs and stands back up to fix her black shorts and brown sleeveless shirt so they are straight.

“Why should I listen to you Hoshi?” questions Naga, “You are not the leader of this team. I don’t care if your dad is the Tsuchikage.”

“And you are not the leader either Naga,” interjects Yamashita, “So just be quiet and stick to the plan.”
__________________________________________________ ___________
Papilio flies over to one of the other groups that is trailing a little further back. “Isn’t this the guy we were talking to earlier?” says one of the Rock ninja.

“Yeah it is,” confirms Din.

“So what do you want to do?” asks the third member of the group.

“We have orders directly from the Tsuchikage,” says Din, “We don’t have a choice. It’s just bad luck that this guy got in the way.”

“All right then, this should be easy with 4 teams,” replies his teammate.

“But after we take out this Kuroda guy, we are going after Hoshi,” announces Din.

“I like the sound of that,” say the third member of the group.

“Here is the plan, we take care of the Petal, and then follow Hoshi’s team when we split up,” explains Din, “Naga has a loud mouth, he should be easy for you to get rid of quickly. Then you should team up on Yamashita. I have never seen him in a fight before, but I know for a fact that he is extremely cunning so be careful. I will take care of the little ;););););) myself.”
Papilio relays the information to Kuroda just as Team 3 arrives at their chosen gate. He does not share the information with Sakura or Jando. The four rock teams casually choose the surrounding gates.

.......To be continued

Drake2pto
10-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Interesting

Drake2pto
10-09-2009, 03:15 PM
How exactly do I act?

I can't describe it but you act differant on this thread than the rest (probably because you don't make jokes here)

Congrats!:mrgreen:

Kuroda Taishi
10-09-2009, 04:52 PM
I can't describe it but you act differant on this thread than the rest (probably because you don't make jokes here)

Congrats!:mrgreen:

Hmm.......well if you say so.

and thank you.

yondaime
10-09-2009, 05:22 PM
I'd say a good chapter, was expecting more action but looks like the next one IF you don't stretch it and give the smallest details xD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . Well that is actually good but takes longer. BTW could you make the chapter a little longer IF you don't mind. PLEASE. :(:(

Kuroda Taishi
10-09-2009, 05:26 PM
I'd say a good chapter, was expecting more action but looks like the next one IF you don't stretch it and give the smallest details xD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . Well that is actually good but takes longer. BTW could you make the chapter a little longer IF you don't mind. PLEASE. :(:(

I can, but the question is will I? xD

yondaime
10-09-2009, 05:30 PM
I can, but the question is will I? xD

Ahhh..... Always trying to manipulate us with your mighty powers of suspense eh......

Kuroda Taishi
10-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Ahhh..... Always trying to manipulate us with your mighty powers of suspense eh......

Yes sir

yondaime
10-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Yes sir

You need to advertise.

Kuroda Taishi
10-09-2009, 05:38 PM
You need to advertise.

The Story?

yondaime
10-09-2009, 05:41 PM
The Story?

Yeah, cuz lately I have noticed that less people read your Fan Fic than they used to do or it might just be me. IF you need any ideas you could ask me..... :D :mrgreen:

Kuroda Taishi
10-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Yeah, cuz lately I have noticed that less people read your Fan Fic than they used to do or it might just be me. IF you need any ideas you could ask me..... :D :mrgreen:

I actually made a thread earlier to advertise, but if you have any other ideas feel free to suggest.

yondaime
10-09-2009, 05:49 PM
I actually made a thread earlier to advertise, but if you have any other ideas feel free to suggest.

Where? And on your siggy you could make the "check my siggy a little bigger like font 4" and on the link you could Hyperlink it and write Kuroda Taishi so people could see it more and maybe if you have any space left you could put the PICS of the Fan Fic's characters..... Hope that helped but not likely......

Kuroda Taishi
10-09-2009, 05:51 PM
Where? And on your siggy you could make the "check my siggy a little bigger like font 4" and on the link you could Hyperlink it and write Kuroda Taishi so people could see it more and maybe if you have any space left you could put the PICS of the Fan Fic's characters..... Hope that helped but not likely......

I made a thread in the off topic area. I don't want to make my sig look bad by making huge text in it. I don't have any good pics of the main characters.

yondaime
10-09-2009, 05:55 PM
I made a thread in the off topic area. I don't want to make my sig look bad by making huge text in it. I don't have any good pics of the main characters.

Ok Sire Taishi...... :mrgreen:

Kuroda Taishi
10-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Ok Sire Taishi...... :mrgreen:

If you're up for it, you could make a thread advertising it for me in one of the other sections.

yondaime
10-09-2009, 05:59 PM
If you're up for it, you could make a thread advertising it for me in one of the other sections.

Is it okay? like I won't get in trouble for it? like people won't think it is SPAM? then Yeah I will give it a try sometime. :cool:

Kuroda Taishi
10-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Is it okay? like I won't get in trouble for it? like people won't think it is SPAM? then Yeah I will give it a try sometime. :cool:

Not if you only do it once.

yondaime
10-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Not if you only do it once.

Okay maybe tomorrow cuz I got to go in a few mins.

KIBAFAN321
10-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Will Kuroda and his team get hurt or get injuried?
And.... when was Papillo a girl? I was sure she was a boy... until now. :\
Anyways, that was a nice chapter, Kuroda!! ^^

Kuroda Taishi
10-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Will Kuroda and his team get hurt or get injuried?
And.... when was Papillo a girl? I was sure she was a boy... until now. :\
Anyways, that was a nice chapter, Kuroda!! ^^

Nope Papilio is a girl.

KIBAFAN321
10-09-2009, 07:23 PM
Oh, ok then. For some reason I remember hearing "he" this and "he" that. Maybe that was another character... but I was sure it was Papilio...

Kuroda Taishi
10-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Oh, ok then. For some reason I remember hearing "he" this and "he" that. Maybe that was another character... but I was sure it was Papilio...

Nope, I just checked and I never mentioned Papilio being a guy.

KIBAFAN321
10-09-2009, 07:30 PM
...:\ Maybe that could be another person... hmm... but thanks for checking Kuroda! Now I don't have to keep on thinking that Papilio is a guy! :D

Shika'sgurl
10-09-2009, 11:02 PM
Wait, so are Naga, Hoshi, and Yamashita on the same team? Or is Din on their team?....Other than that, it was a good chapter! :mrgreen:

Kuroda Taishi
10-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Wait, so are Naga, Hoshi, and Yamashita on the same team? Or is Din on their team?....Other than that, it was a good chapter! :mrgreen:

Naga, Hoshi, and Yamashita are on a team. Din is on another team with two unnamed guys.

god of puppets
10-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Naga, Hoshi, and Yamashita are on a team. Din is on another team with two unnamed guys.i dont mean to be rush you, but can you post the next part soon? This is really the only entertaining thing on this forum, since everyone else is pretty much keeping to themselves or their village...

Kuroda Taishi
10-10-2009, 10:42 AM
i dont mean to be rush you, but can you post the next part soon? This is really the only entertaining thing on this forum, since everyone else is pretty much keeping to themselves or their village...

That depends on what you mean by soon, xD

takuya
10-10-2009, 10:45 AM
That depends on what you mean by soon, xDI know what I mean by soon.Now,11:43AM,begin writing,do it or I'll bomb you.Need more definitions.xD

SakuraGirl
10-10-2009, 10:50 AM
mmm what next

Kuroda Taishi
10-10-2009, 12:07 PM
I know what I mean by soon.Now,11:43AM,begin writing,do it or I'll bomb you.Need more definitions.xD

definitions?

Drake2pto
10-10-2009, 01:20 PM
I think takuya means character bios

Kuroda Taishi
10-10-2009, 01:27 PM
I think takuya means character bios

I was thinking about doing some for the Rock Genin later today.

Drake2pto
10-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Sounds good

xYukikoxMisakix
10-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Dang what an insanely long story!!! Think imma have to favorite it and keep reading later or god knows when i'll finish!

Kuroda Taishi
10-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Dang what an insanely long story!!! Think imma have to favorite it and keep reading later or god knows when i'll finish!

Yeah, and it is not even close to being finished, xD

god of puppets
10-10-2009, 02:17 PM
by soon i mean this weekend or monday cause thats a day off for me

Drake2pto
10-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Columbus Day

Kuroda Taishi
10-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Columbus Day

Hmmm?

Drake2pto
10-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Columbus Day is this Monday, which means most schools get the day off

Kuroda Taishi
10-10-2009, 02:35 PM
Columbus Day is this Monday, which means most schools get the day off

Oh yea, I forgot

Drake2pto
10-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Are you off? Because you seem to have forgotten

Kuroda Taishi
10-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Are you off?

Actually I don't know, xD

Drake2pto
10-10-2009, 02:40 PM
They didn't tell you

Kuroda Taishi
10-10-2009, 02:42 PM
They probably did, xD

Drake2pto
10-10-2009, 03:04 PM
You just don't remember or you didn't listen

Kuroda Taishi
10-10-2009, 03:05 PM
You just don't remember or you didn't listen

both, xD

Drake2pto
10-10-2009, 03:09 PM
So you heard the words but didn't listen to them

Kuroda Taishi
10-10-2009, 03:11 PM
So you heard the words but didn't listen to them

something like that

Drake2pto
10-10-2009, 03:12 PM
I see

Kuroda Taishi
10-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Character Profiles

Yamashita Uzuki age 13
A Genin of the Village Hidden Among the Rocks. He has very short brown hair, but it cannot be seen because his entire face except for his left eye is covered in bandages. he wears grey pants, a long-sleeved grey shirt, and a light brown fur cape. He is highly intellegent and very catious, not always saying everything that he is thinking. He knows his place and tries not to be out of line, but seeks to become a strong ninja eventually.

Naga Takeuichi age 13
A Genin of the Village Hidden Among the Rocks who teams with Yamashita and Hoshi. He has long black hair, but wears it so that it sticks up vertically. He wears a black long-sleeved shirt covered by a light brown t-shirt, a grey scarf, and grey pants. Naga is loud mouthed, headstrong, and very cocky. He usually doesn't think before talking or acting. He is fairly skilled, but not as much as he says he is. His teamates have learned to deal with his anticts, but many other ninja are highly annoyed by them.

Hoshi Ishimaru age 10
A Genin of the Village Hidden Among the Rocks who teams with Yamashita and Naga. She has long brown hair that is naturally straight. She wears a brown sleeveless shirt, black shorts, and wraps her legs with white bandages. She is the only duaghter of the Tsuchikage, and many feel that she is a genin already because of her relationship to him. However she is highly skilled in her clans jutsu, almost as good as her father was at her age. She chooses to not speak as much as someone her age normally should, however she does scold Naga when he becomes too annoying. She is always focused on the mission, and seeks to prove that she is a strong ninja.

Drake2pto
10-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Good detail:D

Kuroda Taishi
10-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Thank you

Drake2pto
10-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Your welcome

yondaime
10-11-2009, 06:14 PM
So far my favorite out of those is Yamashita Uzuki, he seems like a good person to be on your team. Hoshi Ishimaru also seems like a good character, yeah people might think she is a genin because of her dad but I think she is capable of doing better since you mentioned "she is highly skilled in her clans jutsu, almost as good as her father was at her age". Finally Naga Takeuichi, he MIGHT be the one that would get on my nerves and he seems weak according to what you said "He is fairly skilled, but not as much as he says he is".

Kuroda Taishi
10-11-2009, 06:21 PM
So far my favorite out of those is Yamashita Uzuki, he seems like a good person to be on your team. Hoshi Ishimaru also seems like a good character, yeah people might think she is a genin because of her dad but I think she is capable of doing better since you mentioned "she is highly skilled in her clans jutsu, almost as good as her father was at her age". Finally Naga Takeuichi, he MIGHT be the one that would get on my nerves and he seems weak according to what you said "He is fairly skilled, but not as much as he says he is".

Thank you, this is a great response and the type of thing i have been looking for the entire time.

yondaime
10-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Your welcome. It feels great. I will try to respond like that from now on. :D

Kuroda Taishi
10-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Your welcome. It feels great. I will try to respond like that from now on. :D

Hopefully other people will too

yondaime
10-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Hopefully other people will too

Yeah, so.... are you still okay with me advertising your Fan Fic?

Kuroda Taishi
10-11-2009, 07:17 PM
Yeah, so.... are you still okay with me advertising your Fan Fic?

Yeah, go ahead. Just be clever about it.

yondaime
10-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Yeah, go ahead. Just be clever about it.

I sent you a PM, it would be great IF you look at it.

Drake2pto
10-11-2009, 10:34 PM
I would like to see it

Kuroda Taishi
10-12-2009, 02:22 PM
I would like to see it

To see what?

Drake2pto
10-12-2009, 03:20 PM
The advertisment (It was obvious actually)

Kuroda Taishi
10-12-2009, 03:23 PM
The advertisment (It was obvious actually)

Did he make a thread already? where is it?

Drake2pto
10-12-2009, 03:31 PM
I just said I would like to see it, not I've already seen it. And I don't know if yondaime made it yet

Yori
10-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Time to catch up on reading

---------------- Now playing: Tokio Hotel - Automatic (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/tokio+hotel/track/automatic) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Kuroda Taishi
10-12-2009, 04:36 PM
I just said I would like to see it, not I've already seen it. And I don't know if yondaime made it yet

you are so confusing, lol

Kuroda Taishi
10-13-2009, 09:00 PM
Shun, Naoko and Rame Tsu have been updated with appearances in thier character profiles.

yondaime
10-14-2009, 06:26 PM
I will check it out. :D

EDIT: I looked at them and they all seem good. Shun looks like the Taijutsu type, like Rock Lee. and Naoko and Rame Tsu are what you basically said "bestfriends" and do pretty much the same I guess. :D

Kuroda Taishi
10-14-2009, 08:09 PM
.............Meanwhile Ichimaru and Yui are arguing over their strategy while Kenta is taking the opportunity to dine on some fine cuisine before the test. “I can’t carry all this with me, so I will just have to eat some of it now,” thinks Kenta as he takes a bite of pork.

“Do you want us to get killed?” inquires Ichimaru.

“We can’t just sit back on this,” argues Yui, “We have to show we are strong and go on the attack!”

“And who exactly are we supposed to go after? We are practically the weakest team here,” points out Ichimaru.

“We will just go after one of the teams from the smaller villages, like the rain or the snow,” she replies.

“Umm…you guys might not want to be so loud about our strategy,” interrupts Kenta.

“Fine Yui, we will go after one of the Rain ninja squads, but we are going to do it my way,” says Ichimaru in a lower voice.

“All right, what is it?” asks Yui leaning in closer.
At the same time a rain squad, who are all siblings, is talking to each other near a large boulder. “Who should we go after Brother?” says the youngest boy who wears a classic yellow diving gear and scuba equipment.

“I don’t know, and I don’t really care,” answers the older brother.

“Let’s go after that one” says the female, motioning over to Ichimaru’s team, “They look like one of the weakest and we will have an easy time getting the scroll so we can save all our chakra for later.”

“Good thinking sister,” says the younger brother as he messes with his short orange hair.

“I don’t like the idea of taking out a weak team in order to get to the next round,” says the oldest brother as he crosses his arms and leans back against the boulder.

“Just think about it Rino,” says the girl as she is retying one of the blue hair ties for her four ponytails, “Nobody is even going to know what happens in the forest, so we don’t prove how strong we are by taking out the strong squads now.”

“Yeah that is right,” adds the younger brother.

“Shut up No!” mutters Rino angrily as he punches his little brother in the head sending him flying a few yards.

“He was getting annoying, but you didn’t have to hit him yet,” comments the sister.

“Whatever I don’t care anymore Ino,” says Rino walking to turn in the teams consent forms, “Let’s just get this over with.”

“Hurry up No, or we will leave you behind,” says Ino as she follows her older brother. No stands up and brushes himself off, then scuttles after his siblings.
“So what are we doing?” asks Shun pulling his forehead protector tightly around his head.

Rame Tsu puts the finishing touches on wrapping up Naoko’s right arm and responds, “We go after the first team we meet.”

“And we crush them!” adds Naoko as she slips on her black fingerless glove and clenches her fist.

“Good, that is just what I was thinking,” says Shun. Rame Tsu slips the scroll they received from the sentinels into one of the slots on her brown pack and they head towards one of the open gates.
Over in another area the two remaining snow ninja teams are having a meeting. “So it is agreed that we will work together to take out some of the stronger teams and then head to the central tower,” says one of the members.

“So who should we go after?” asks a snow ninja covered in grey fur.

“How about that Rain team that passed by a while ago? The little one looked weak, but the big guy with the two umbrellas and the girl looked pretty strong.”

“We can go after them second,” says a female cloaked in white, “I want to go after that Petal Ninja team that was so mouthy earlier. They were not just being cocky, I can tell. We need to take them out before we get to the next round.” The other snow ninja mumble in agreement and the two squads head over and take the two open gates surrounding Shun’s Squad.
“It looks like everyone is in place,” says Kenji to one of the sentinels, “let’s get this thing started. He bangs a mallet against a large gong and the signal is heard around the area, the gates open, and everyone steps inside.
Team 3 starts slowly heading towards the tower. “Jando, you should take the lead,” suggests Kuroda.

“Yeah, I can use my Byakugan to see if anyone tries to sneak up on us,” says Jando.

“Exactly what I was thinking,” says Kuroda. Jando takes a step forward when suddenly Kuroda steps behind him and swiftly chops him on the neck instantly knocking him unconscious.

Sakura is surprised and asks, “Why did you do that?”

Kuroda responds, “I needed him to take a rest for a while. I am going to go on my own and get us a scroll. I will be back before he wakes up. Make sure to hide and stay safe until I get back.”

Sakura starts to argue, “Wait, I want to come with you and prove myself!”

Kuroda walks up to her and places his hand on her cheek cutting her off and saying, “You will have plenty of time for that later Sakura. We can’t take Jando with us, and we can’t leave him here alone. So you have to stay here and protect him from any enemies that may come by.” He steps back and disappears into the forest leaving her alone to watch over their companion.

To be continued..........

yondaime
10-14-2009, 08:28 PM
Good one Kuroda. Wonder what Kuroda is gonna say to Jando when he wakes up. Here is the mistake.

Rame Tsu slips the scroll the received from the

You mean to say "They"

Kuroda Taishi
10-14-2009, 08:31 PM
Good one Kuroda. Wonder what Kuroda is gonna say to Jando when he wakes up. Here is the mistake.

Rame Tsu slips the scroll the received from the

You mean to say "They"

fixed, thanks for spotting it.

He is just going to say they were attacked by an enemy.

Shika'sgurl
10-14-2009, 09:24 PM
KIBAFAN321: Kuroda, is Kuroda going to get hurt? You know, cuz he's all by himself, and a lot of people are going to go after him. Or will Sakua and Jando get hurt?

Me: Ok, i predict that Jando and Kuroda are going to get into a fight because Kuroda went off on his own and stuff.

Itachi Uchia
10-14-2009, 09:47 PM
KIBAFAN321: Kuroda, is Kuroda going to get hurt? You know, cuz he's all by himself, and a lot of people are going to go after him. Or will Sakua and Jando get hurt?

Me: Ok, i predict that Jando and Kuroda are going to get into a fight because Kuroda went off on his own and stuff.
I am agreeing with Shika's girl on that prediction

Kuroda Taishi
10-14-2009, 09:50 PM

I can say that Jando and Sakura will not get hurt.........yet.
As for Kuroda...........you will have to wait and see.

As for Shika's theory, well that depends on what happens to Kuroda, xD

yondaime
10-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Kuroda will make up on of his "EXCUSES" to Jando. Kuroda always likes to do stuff alone, I think it is time we see Jando, Sakura, and the other Teams in action to make it more interesting don't you think?

Fan of Minato
10-16-2009, 01:26 PM
Well......
I'l start reading it now..
It is big though xD

EDIT: I stopped at the Snow country arc.
Its pretty good KT. I like it.:D

Kuroda Taishi
10-16-2009, 04:14 PM
Well......
It is big though xD

Yes it is very big, feel free to ask questions about characters or what happened, also if you find any grammar or spelling mistakes pleas point them out. And if you have any theories or suggestions about the plot please post them.

Have fun catching up! xD

yondaime
10-16-2009, 07:17 PM
Well......
It is big though xD

I see another Fan xD *get it* so my thread paid off after all even though for one person it is a big thing. :D :mrgreen:

Fan of Minato
10-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Yes it is very big, feel free to ask questions about characters or what happened, also if you find any grammar or spelling mistakes pleas point them out. And if you have any theories or suggestions about the plot please post them.

Have fun catching up! xD

There....xD
"Please" xD

Yondaime, I wanted to check the Fanfic out because you told me about it a long time ago, but the thread really didn't do anything to be honest xDDDD
But you did tell me to read it a long time ago..........

yondaime
10-16-2009, 08:39 PM
There....xD
"Please" xD

Yondaime, I wanted to check the Fanfic out because you told me about it a long time ago, but the thread really didn't do anything to be honest xDDDD
But you did tell me to read it a long time ago..........

Well at least you tried and I think you will have a great time here.......

@Kuroda: Disappointed at you

Kuroda Taishi
10-17-2009, 08:27 PM
..........Elsewhere Ichimaru and Team 10 have a trap set up and are waiting for their targets to get caught in it. However the rain ninja approaching the area are well aware of the trap ahead. “Why do I have to go first?” questions No as he scratches his orange hair.

“Because I said so,” says Rino menacingly before pulling the hood of his grey rain coat over his head.

Ino steps in to explain, “Look idiot, we need you to set off the traps and attract their attention while we go around and catch them by surprise.”

“Oh, I get it,” replies No.

“Good, now get going,” says Ino before she and Rino blend into the background. No runs forward into the area and steps on a trip wire setting off the traps. A giant log swings down, but No manages to dodge by lying flat on the ground. Two large nets shoot out from opposite sides, but No leaps into the air just before they catch him. Then another giant log crashes down from above, but before it can crush the boy he twists his body out of the way.

“Man that was close,” sighs No. A shadow slips out and connects with No’s.

“Nice job dodging, but not good enough,” says Ichimaru as he reveals himself.

“Oh crap!” says No as he tries to run away, “What? I can’t move.”

“That is because I caught you with my Shadow Paralysis Jutsu,” explains Ichimaru, “You are not going anywhere.”

“Good work Ichimaru!” says Yui as she emerges from hiding along with Kenta.

Ichimaru senses that something is wrong thinking, “Wait, why is there only one enemy? Oh man!” He realizes that they have been caught in a trap and yells, “Hide.” Rino and Ino leap out and prevent Yui and Kenta from escaping.

“Good work No” says Ino.

“That is an interesting Jutsu you have there,” says Rino, “But it looks to me that you can’t defend yourself while you have it activated.” Rino tosses one of the umbrellas on his back up into the air while performing hand signs. Then hundreds of needles start to shooting out of the umbrella right towards Ichimaru.

“Expansion Jutsu!” yells Kenta as his body expands into a giant ball. He starts spinning rapidly and shoots towards Ino. She easily dodges, but Kenta bounces off a tree and then lands right in front of Ichimaru, shielding him from Rino’s attack.

Ino tosses her own umbrella into the air, “You almost hit me! You shouldn’t have done that,” her umbrella rotates rapidly and starts shooting out needles, “Rain of Needles!” The sharply tipped weapons fly at Kenta, but his own rotation is able to deflect them.

“You should never take your eyes off your enemies,” taunts Yui, “Ninja Art: Mind Transfer Jutsu!” She aims her attack at Rino.

“Good thinking Yui. That guy seemed like the strongest one,” thinks Ichimaru as he holds No in place. However Yui is rejected into her own body.

“What the?” she exclaims. Rino’s body collapses into a pool of water. A smirk appears on Ino’s face while she continues her assault on Kenta.

“Ino, it is a water clone, watch out!” screams Ichimaru. The real Rino appears behind her aiming a devastating kick at her left leg. She collapses onto the ground as the bone breaks.

Kenta shoots at Rino to catch him off guard, but Ino intercepts him and uses her umbrella as a bat, sending him into a tree. Ichimaru tries to manipulate the shadows and extend two more tendrils to catch Ino and Rino in his Jutsu, but his chakra runs out right before he reaches them. “Hey I can move again!” exclaims No.

“Looks like your chakra ran out,” says Rino, “Too bad, you almost caught me.”

“Time to finish you off,” says Ino preparing to attack.

“Wait,” says Ichimaru reaching to his pack, “Here take this and go.” Ichimaru tosses over his teams Heaven Scroll to the Rain Team.

Rino catches it and comments, “A heaven scroll, just what we needed.”

“Wow we are lucky,” comments No.

Ino says, “Let’s finish them off, so they don’t come back and hurt us later.”

“Damn!” says Ichimaru reaching for a kunai and preparing to fight again.

“Let’s just go,” says No, “We don’t need to waste our chakra on them. We already have their scroll, and with all the injuries they have there is no way they will finish.”

“He does have a point,” admits Ino. Rino’s umbrella floats down to the earth and he skillfully catches it and returns it to the place on his back. He shoves the newly gained scroll into his black pants and turns to leave. His siblings run over to follow him.

Rino calls back, “If you do somehow pass this stage I look forward to facing that Jutsu of yours.”

As soon as the rain ninja are out of sight Ichimaru runs over to help his comrades.
Kuroda is moving quickly through the forest when he sees an open area. He decides that it is a good spot so he stops. “If my theory is correct they should be meeting up a mile or two from here,” thinks Kuroda, “So this is the perfect spot.” He takes out thirty of his special kunai and flings them methodically all around the area hitting the trees and the ground in an unusual pattern. When he is satisfied he goes to the exact center of the area and just stands still and waits.

To be continued.........

Drake2pto
10-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Interesting

Kuroda Taishi
10-17-2009, 08:30 PM
Interesting

Did you read that already?

Drake2pto
10-17-2009, 08:31 PM
sorta

Kuroda Taishi
10-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Well at least you tried and I think you will have a great time here.......

@Kuroda: Disappointed at you

Why is that?

sorta

What does that mean? xD

yondaime
10-17-2009, 10:32 PM
No looks cool but gets treated badly. and his name seems weird "No".

catch Ino and Rinoin his Jutsu

You forgot to press space bar there. I will get the other one.

EDIT: I found the other one.

but his own rotation is able deflect them.

but his own rotation is able "to" deflect them.

You forgot to add "to" in it.

It looks like Kuroda threw those all over the place to make it look like there was already a battle there or so he can use his jutsu with the kunai and go where ever the enemy is, I think.

Kuroda Taishi
10-17-2009, 11:15 PM
No looks cool but gets treated badly. and his name seems weird "No".

catch Ino and Rinoin his Jutsu

You forgot to press space bar there. I will get the other one.

EDIT: I found the other one.

but his own rotation is able deflect them.

but his own rotation is able "to" deflect them.

You forgot to add "to" in it.

It looks like Kuroda threw those all over the place to make it look like there was already a battle there or so he can use his jutsu with the kunai and go where ever the enemy is, I think.

Fixed, thank you.

As for the Rain siblings, I just started with Rino and then took away a letter, xD

AS for Kuroda, no comment.

yondaime
10-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Fixed, thank you.

As for the Rain siblings, I just started with Rino and then took away a letter, xD

AS for Kuroda, no comment.

Ahhh trying not to waste anytime on thinking for a name eyh.....

Am I right on the Kuroda thing cuz it looks like it......

mangagirl
10-18-2009, 11:14 AM
wow i really like ur story, the way u write etc.. good job!! u have a new fan XD jk

Kuroda Taishi
10-18-2009, 11:39 AM
Character Profiles

Rino Shigure age 14
He is a genin from the Village Hidden in the Rain and teams with his two younger siblings. He is very tall for his age, has short black hair, and usually has a menacing look on his face. He has a grey rain coat, and usually puts the hood over his head when he is in a bad mood. He alsow wears a grey sleeveless shirt, black pants, and carries two large umbrellas crisscrossed on his back. Rino has a shaky relationship with his siblings and often takes out his feelings on them. Rino's goal in life is to become a powerfull ninja and prove that his village and the people from it are not weak. He hates the larger villages and wants to take on any of the strong ninja from them.

Ino Shigure age 13
She is a genin from the Village Hidden in the Rain and teams with her two brothers. She is shorter than her elder brother, but still tall for a female. She has blue eyes and long blonde hair, which she wears in a unique ponytial that has four sections and forms an X pattern. Her rain coat is dark blue, and she wears a light blue tanktop underneath and grey pants. She carries a single giant umbrella on her back. Ino is very intellegent and very strong. She know the limits of her brother Rino, and when to shut her mouth. She enjoys taunting her opponents, and is very motivated to defeat any female enemy she faces.

No Shigure age 12
He s a genin from the Village Hidden in the Rain and teams with his two older siblings. He is very small standing next to his siblings, but is actually average in height. He has short orange hair, wears a yellow diving suit, and has scuba diving gear. No is not the brightest, and is constantly being abused by his siblings for being weak. No has great potential and has an uncanny ability to dodge attacks, but he lacks knowledge and Jutsu. His brother and sister don't bother to teach him any good jutsu so he has to get by with what he has.

mangagirl
10-18-2009, 11:41 AM
Rino Shigure age 14
He is a genin from the Village Hidden in the Rain and teams with his two younger siblings. He is very tall for his age, has short black hair, and usually has a menacing look on his face. He has a grey rain coat, and usually puts the hood over his head when he is in a bad mood. He alsow wears a grey sleeveless shirt, black pants, and carries two large umbrellas crisscrossed on his back. Rino has a shaky relationship with his siblings and often takes out his feelings on them. Rino's goal in life is to become a powerfull ninja and prove that his village and the people from it are not weak. He hates the larger villages and wants to take on any of the strong ninja from them.
wow i like this one!! XD
great characters btw!

Kuroda Taishi
10-18-2009, 11:42 AM
Rino Shigure age 14
wow i like this one!! XD
great characters btw!

Thanks! What other characters do you like?

mangagirl
10-18-2009, 11:46 AM
thats a difficult question.. hmm idk.. let me think

Kuroda Taishi
10-18-2009, 11:47 AM
thats a difficult question.. hmm idk.. let me think

okey dokey, take your time

god of puppets
10-18-2009, 04:52 PM
good so far cept the descriptions of rino, ino, and no are really vague in the story, i couldnt think of what they looked like at all like i usually can.

I've also noticed that Yui, Kenta, and Ichimaru's team are almost exactly like shikamarus team, to the point were its almost like your copying them out of the sho, so u may want to look into that.

Kuroda Taishi
10-18-2009, 08:23 PM
I've also noticed that Yui, Kenta, and Ichimaru's team are almost exactly like shikamarus team, to the point were its almost like your copying them out of the sho, so u may want to look into that.

They are supposed to be that way.

god of puppets
10-21-2009, 02:13 PM
They are supposed to be that way.but aint that even a little bit of copywriting?

Kuroda Taishi
10-21-2009, 02:25 PM
but aint that even a little bit of copywriting?

no, because they are similar, not exact copies. Plus thierindividual experiences are different than in the show, and thier personalities differ from the show as the story continues.

Shika-fiend
10-21-2009, 02:31 PM
The story's good but aren't these names copywrited?

Kuroda Taishi
10-21-2009, 02:33 PM
The story's good but aren't these names copywrited?

I was told by the mods I could freely use any names and abilities from the show as long as they did not directly relate to any characters.

yondaime
10-21-2009, 06:01 PM
Yeah, that is what I thought at first but IF you keep reading the stories they are different.

eagleye54321
10-21-2009, 06:37 PM
Nice Kuroda, it's getting pretty good.

Fan of Minato
10-21-2009, 07:48 PM
Yeah, that is what I thought at first but IF you keep reading the stories they are different.

Nice play with words there....xD
Say when do you update new chapters?
Like on a scheduled basis or random times?

yondaime
10-21-2009, 08:00 PM
Nice play with words there....xD
Say when do you update new chapters?
Like on a scheduled basis or random times?

I'm not Kuroda but I think he posts like 1 every week, most will be 2 a week but usually 1 chapter a week. He tries to post them when he feels like xD or close to weekends. :D

EDIT: IF you get caught up to the new chapters make sure you give feedback because he likes it and tell him what he needs to work on to make it even better or just comment. Also tell theories about the story or when he posts character descriptions, tell him what you like about them. I think that is all xD. oh wait make sure to have AN AWESOME TIME HERE

Fan of Minato
10-21-2009, 08:06 PM
KT....
your following the Naruto storyline a bit too much its making it a bit predictable somewhat in some parts of the story..such as the teams and etc...I suggest you change it more than you already did..its still somewhat suggesting to the Naruto story....besides that..I like it...
I'm gonna read it all. :D.

yondaime
10-21-2009, 08:14 PM
KT....
your following the Naruto storyline a bit too much its making it a bit predictable somewhat in some parts of the story..such as the teams and etc...I suggest you change it more than you already did..its still somewhat suggesting to the Naruto story....besides that..I like it...

Yeah I have noticed that when I started and I told him to do so......
I am glad to help on anything Kuroda......

Kuroda Taishi
10-21-2009, 10:28 PM
KT....

ohh, it is about to change, xD

As for your earlier question I try to post segments 2 times a week if I can. I was going to post one today, but i decided to play dodgeball instead, so it will be up tomorrow.

yondaime
10-22-2009, 07:33 PM
ohh, it is about to change, xD

As for your earlier question I try to post segments 2 times a week if I can. I was going to post one today, but i decided to play dodgeball instead, so it will be up tomorrow.

A big change I hope..... xD
and are you gonna post it today since your post is from yesterday and says that you will post tomorrow?

KIBAFAN321
10-22-2009, 09:28 PM
KIBA: What? So Ichimaru just gave them the scroll?! WHY?! WHY?!

Shika: Is the next chapter going to be about Kuroda? Or is it still going to be about Ichimaru's team? I want to see what happens to Kuroda and Sakura....and that other guy......Jando!