PDA

View Full Version : Kuroda Taishi

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-20-2009, 07:03 PM
dark man!! dont forget to change the symbol in the background on the building!!

Kuroda Taishi
08-20-2009, 07:09 PM
dark man!! dont forget to change the symbol in the background on the building!!

meh, that doesn't matter too much

anyways, dark man if you want to draw anymore please pm me before you start soI can give you better descriptions

Amai Shikome
08-20-2009, 08:34 PM
I would like to help you out with the characters Kuroda cuz I am a good drawer but I don't have a scanner
Can you take a picture of your pictures and then post?
Just an idea.

Kuroda Taishi
08-20-2009, 08:39 PM
New Contest!

Name the Mizukage Contest. I need a name for the Mizukage dark man just drew. The name must be japanese, and you must give me a transaltion of what it means.

have fun!

Yori
08-20-2009, 08:49 PM
Is he evil?

Nine
08-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Kinkou Jigoko
Balance,Hell
Source-\http://www.takase.com/Names/JapaneseWordListH.htm

Kuroda Taishi
Is he evil?
The Mizukage? no

Yori
ok then ill be back

Kuroda Taishi
08-20-2009, 08:54 PM
ok then ill be back

good luck

Nine
08-20-2009, 08:55 PM
Is mine ok?

Kuroda Taishi
08-20-2009, 08:56 PM
Is mine ok?

hmmm?

Yori
08-20-2009, 08:56 PM
Kin Hoshi (Gold Star)

Kuroda Taishi
08-20-2009, 08:59 PM
Kin Hoshi (Gold Star)

ok i will keep it in mind

Amai Shikome
08-20-2009, 09:03 PM
Here's mine......Kunshi Shitambu....basically means - wise leader

Kuroda Taishi
08-20-2009, 09:04 PM
Here's mine......Kunshi Shitambu....basically means - wise leader

good, good, keep them coming

Kuroda Taishi
08-22-2009, 01:15 PM
The next part will be out later tonight

SakuraGirl
08-22-2009, 02:39 PM
wow it really good, you need to keep going.

Kuroda Taishi
08-22-2009, 08:44 PM
.........A large number of participants are already inside when they walk through the door. Nobody really pays attention to them. Kuroda sees Ichimaru and Team 10 talking with Shun and Team 15 so they join them in the small talk. Kuroda comments, “It seems we are late.”

“No you are right on time,” replies Ichimaru, “Everybody else is just early.”

“Yeah everyone is pretty anxious to get going,” adds Yui.

“The people that are nervous are the ones that are going to fail,” comments Rame Tsu.

“That’s better for us, we don’t want to be going up against pushovers. We want a real challenge,” says Naoko.

Kuroda asks, “So then have you heard anything about any of the favored candidates?”

Shun points to a hairy looking Grass ninja and says, “All the grass ninja are hyping up that guy. They think that he is the top prospect. Some of the other villages are also whispering about him.”

Kuroda whispers to Sakura, “Send Papilio over there to gather some more information on him.”

“He looks like he might be pretty good,” says Kuroda out loud, “But you can never tell until you fight a person yourself.”

“Exactly,” says Shun, “That is why I am going to take him on as soon as I get a chance.”

“That is a relief,” comments Ichimaru, “you just saved me the trouble of dealing with him.”

“Just as lazy as ever aren’t you?” says Rame Tsu.

“No I am just being smart,” replies Ichimaru, “Your team may want to just charge in and take out the big guys, but that just draws more attention to you. That’s just not how my team operates. We are going to slip by unnoticed and hopefully be at full strength when it gets near the end.”

“So you’re taking the coward’s road?” says Naoko.

“It is a smart plan,” interjects Sakura.

“I agree, there is no reason to go out and try to beat everyone,” says Kuroda, “Being a ninja is not just about strength, it is about being smart as well.”

“So what is your plan then?” asks Naoko. “Why would I tell you that?” inquires Kuroda.

“Because we are from your village,” retorts Naoko. “We may be from the same village, but the exams are about teams. As far as I am concerned your team is an enemy.”

“So that’s how it is?” asks Rame Tsu. “I am all for exchanging information on any of the other teams here,” explains Kuroda, “But I am not going to share anything about my team’s plans.”

“It looks like the exams have already started then,” comments Ichimaru.

“The competition start the moment you entered this village,” says Kuroda.

The doors open again and a group of Rock ninja walk in. Kuroda glances at the group, but he doesn’t really pay attention. However while talking with the others he overhears some other Rock ninja complaining. “Jando lets split up and do some recon, Sakura can stay here and wait for Papilio,” whispers Kuroda.

“I’ll go over and check out those Rain and Snow ninja,” says Jando.

“Good thinking, we can meet back here in a few minutes,” replies Kuroda.
__________________________________________________ ____________
They split up and Kuroda walks over to the complaining ninja.
“What do you want?” asks the irritated ninja.

“Information exchange,” replies Kuroda.

“Information exchange?” repeats the rock ninja.

“Yeah, our villages are supposed to be allies correct?” asks Kuroda.

“Yeah I guess so,” responds the ninja.

“So I was thinking we could provide each other information on some of the other teams from our villages. That will give both our teams a distinct advantage over all the other teams,” says Kuroda.

“That is a pretty good idea,” says the rock ninja’s teammate.

“Perfect,” says Kuroda, “So ask me anything you want to know about the Petal village teams.”

“All right, my name is Din," says the first Rock Ninja, "so which team is the strongest from your village?”

Kuroda points to a few teams and then team 15 saying, “Those are all strong teams, but I would have to say the team with the black guy who has the afro and the two girls is the strongest.”

“All right then who are the weakest teams?” asks the third member of Din's team.

Kuroda points to some more Petal teams and says, “Those teams are the weakest.”

“All right so now we tell you the weak and strong teams from our village right?” asks Din.

“Actually I had a different question,” responds Kuroda.

“What is it?” asks the second ninja.

“That team that walked in a few minutes ago, you seem to be very upset with them. I was wondering why,” says Kuroda.

“Oh them, yeah we don’t like them at all,” comments the third ninja.

“That little girl on the team is the daughter of the Tsuchikage. She is only 10 years old,” complains Din, “Everyone thinks she is really talented, but she is just a no talent spoiled little brat.”

“Well I can see how being the daughter of the leader of your village would have its benefits,” comments Kuroda.

“Yeah, but not for long,” replies Din, “Once this thing starts we are going to give her a reality check.”

Kuroda sees a small fluttering on the other side of the room and says, “Well thanks for the information, maybe we can do it again later.”
__________________________________________________ ___________
As he walks back towards Sakura, Papilio flies over and lands on his ear. “So what did you learn?” he asks.

“The grass ninja is called Hara Gaki and he does seem to be a very capable opponent,” reports Papilio. Just then an intimidating woman burst through the doors followed by a number of associates.

“You can fill me in on the rest later, hurry up and return to Sakura,” he orders.

Jando meets up with him and asks, “Who is that?” The woman walks to the front of the room and slams her fist on the desk to get everyone’s attention.

She introduces herself, “I am Chiaki Enjoji the proctor of the first exam. Everyone take a seat, my friends will hand out some pencils. A big groan is heard around the room.

“Damn, it looks like this is going to be a written exam,” comments Choji. Kuroda, Jando, and Sakura smile because they already knew that.

“Oh, and makes sure you are at least 3 people away from any of your teammates,” says Chiaki. Another wave of groans fills the air.

To be continued........

yondaime
08-23-2009, 06:12 PM
The New Chapter is already out I got to get caught up

yondaime
08-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Hey Kuroda post it in the first page where you usually put it

Kuroda Taishi
08-23-2009, 06:17 PM
Hey Kuroda post it in the first page where you usually put it

it is in the third post

yondaime
08-23-2009, 06:17 PM
it is in the third post

Oh ok.

Kuroda Taishi
08-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Attention!
A new contest just started in my contest thread

Kuroda Taishi
08-24-2009, 03:26 PM
Next section coming on wednesday most likely

KIBAFAN321
08-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Yay! They're on the first phase of the chuunin exams! Woo hoo!!!

You should hurry up and write the next one, Kuroda!

Amai Shikome
08-24-2009, 05:01 PM
Can't wait.

Kuroda Taishi
08-24-2009, 06:25 PM
Yay! They're on the first phase of the chuunin exams! Woo hoo!!!

You should hurry up and write the next one, Kuroda!

you always say that, xD

SakuraGirl
08-24-2009, 06:35 PM
good like always

KIBAFAN321
08-24-2009, 07:39 PM
you always say that, xD

I say that all the time cause I can't wait to read the next part of your awesome story!! :D

So I have to tell you to write the next part! :D Right?

yondaime
08-24-2009, 08:27 PM
I just finished --The Chunin Exams-- and it was pretty good so keep up the good work Kuroda.I can imagine you being a manga artist like Kishimoto.

Kuroda Taishi
08-24-2009, 08:29 PM
I say that all the time cause I can't wait to read the next part of your awesome story!! :D

So I have to tell you to write the next part! :D Right?

Lol, i guess

I just finished --The Chunin Exams-- and it was pretty good so keep up the good work Kuroda.I can imagine you being a manga artist like Kishimoto.

more like just a manga writer, i need someone else to be the artist, xD

yondaime
08-24-2009, 08:31 PM
more like just a manga writer, i need someone else to be the artist, xD

Oh yeah I forgot about that maybe you would be lucky enough someday that an artist will come across you and you just might get along :mrgreen:

dark man
08-25-2009, 05:06 PM
kuroda i can draw your fan fic IF i can of course

Kuroda Taishi
08-25-2009, 05:08 PM
kuroda i can draw your fan fic IF i can of course

Seriously? That would be Awesome!!!

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-25-2009, 05:09 PM
Seriously? That would be Awesome!!!

Darn you, Kuroda, lol, you got all the good drawers, I feel so jealous! :lol::|

dark man
08-25-2009, 05:11 PM
they are oters drawers?

Kuroda Taishi
08-25-2009, 05:11 PM
they are oters drawers?

There are other people that i have asked to draw, but most of them have not done anything.

Nine
08-25-2009, 05:12 PM
Man Dark man is the best! <3 your story KT

dark man
08-25-2009, 05:13 PM
I can but i have to make a translation in french to understand your storie! if you can help me!
and give me the direction to describe waths happen in the case of the manga to describe the action!

dark man
08-25-2009, 05:15 PM
if other drawer want help it can be possible to make a team!

Kuroda Taishi
08-25-2009, 05:15 PM
I can but i have to make a translation in french to understand your storie! if you can help me!
and give me the direction to describe waths happen in the case of the manga to describe the action!

hmm.....that will be dificult seeing as I don't know French, xD

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-25-2009, 05:16 PM

Unfortunately, I don't know French either....but I know someone who does.

Nine
08-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Personne n'est aussi bon que vous l'homme noir!

Vatanui AKA Pride
Unfortunately, I don't know French either....but I know someone who does.

Personne n'est aussi bon que vous l'homme noir!

And that was just him, ninetaled. :D

Nine

KT you can just PM it to me and i can Translate it.

dark man
08-25-2009, 05:19 PM
cool vatanui make the translation in french with his friend! i draw and kuroda tel the storie!
kuroda your fan fic is long or short?

Kuroda Taishi
08-25-2009, 05:21 PM
KT you can just PM it to me and i can Translate it.

could you just take it from the posts in the begining?

But before that dark man and I would need to sort out all the character appearences first.

Nine
cool vatanui make the translation in french with his friend! i draw and kuroda tel the storie!

Pas 'a court

Kuroda Taishi

long, very very long, xD

Nine
could you just take it from the posts in the begining?

But before that dark man and I would need to sort out all the character appearences first.

Alright how many chapters?

dark man
08-25-2009, 05:22 PM
cool ninetaled!
the team is
me to the draw
kuroda to the storie
ninetaled to the translation
vatanui aka pride to make some cofee:)

Kuroda Taishi
08-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Wow, this is great!

shinmarubountyhunter
08-25-2009, 05:23 PM
kuroda i read the first chapter i luv it

dark man
08-25-2009, 05:24 PM
ok we work on the characters for first!
we have the houkage for the moment!

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-25-2009, 05:25 PM
cool ninetaled!
the team is
me to the draw
kuroda to the storie
ninetaled to the translation
vatanui aka pride to make some cofee:)

Alright, here we go!
-runs back with four cups of coffee-
Here you go.
-hands one to 9, dark man, and KT and drinks the last one slowly-

Kuroda Taishi
08-25-2009, 05:29 PM
Kuroda Taishi age 12
The main character of the story. He is notable for his blue eyes and pitch black hair that he wears in a ponytail with long bangs hanging over the right side of his face. The back of his hair should be tied up similar to Shikimaru's. He is fairly tall and lanky, but well toned. He wears pants similar to kakashi, and carries his pouch of weapons in the same place. His shirt should be like the one Sasuke wears in part 1. He wears his headband on his forehead.

dark man
08-25-2009, 05:30 PM
:):):) hum a warm coffe ! its so good!

dark man
08-25-2009, 05:32 PM
wat is pitch, ponytail, long bangs hanging?

Nine
08-25-2009, 05:34 PM
Kuroda Taishi age 12
The main character of the story. He is notable for his blue eyes and pitch black hair that he wears in a ponytail with long bangs hanging over the right side of his face. The back of his hair should be tied up similar to Shikimaru's. He is fairly tall and lanky, but well toned. He wears pants similar to kakashi, and carries his pouch of weapons in the same place. His shirt should be like the one Sasuke wears in part 1. He wears his headband on his forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroda Taishi

Nine
08-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Kuroda Taishi age de 12 ans
Le personnage principal de l'histoire. Il est remarquable pour ses yeux bleus et cheveux noirs pitch qu'il porte en queue de cheval avec une frange pendaison longtemps sur le cote droit de son visage. Le dos de ses cheveux doivent etre attaches similaire a Shikimaru's. Il est assez grand et mince, mais bien tonique. Il porte des pantalons semblables a Kakashi, et transporte son sac d'armes dans le meme endroit. Sa chemise doit etre celui de la porte Sasuke dans la partie 1. Il porte un bandeau sur son front.

Kuroda Taishi
08-25-2009, 05:36 PM
pitch black hair = Very Dark Hair

Ponytail = http://www.spring4sims.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/mts2_cheryl_mason_830544_biddy_ponytail_black1.jpg

bangs = picture on bottom left http://www.sims2wiki.info/images/thumb/d/d3/Nouk_F_PonytailWithBangs.jpg/250px-Nouk_F_PonytailWithBangs.jpg

Nine
08-25-2009, 05:38 PM
I have to brb.Im will be on in about 1-2 hours.

dark man
08-25-2009, 05:39 PM
ok i understand! i start drawin kuroda taishi!
hair like shikamaru blue eyes close like sasuke and kakashi and the same equipement!

dark man
08-25-2009, 05:40 PM
thanks kuroda taishi for th image!

Kuroda Taishi
08-25-2009, 05:41 PM
ok i understand! i start drawin kuroda taishi!
hair like shikamaru blue eyes close like sasuke and kakashi and the same equipement!

Yeah, shirt like Sasuke from part 1 and pants like Kakashi

dark man
08-25-2009, 05:43 PM
i make a test and i will come back tomorrow for the result!

Kuroda Taishi
08-25-2009, 05:44 PM
i make a test and i will come back tomorrow for the result!

Awesome!!

dark man
08-25-2009, 05:45 PM
wee should make a new trade to put the image and comment of the project

Kuroda Taishi
08-25-2009, 05:48 PM
wee should make a new trade to put the image and comment of the project

Okay I will go make a thread

dark man
08-25-2009, 05:48 PM
good ninetaled! i understand all!

Kuroda Taishi
08-25-2009, 05:50 PM
http://naruto.vfatality.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=997600#post997600

Nine
08-25-2009, 05:59 PM
good ninetaled! i understand all!

Wow really,I had a hard time with it.

Kuroda Taishi
08-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Wow really,I had a hard time with it.

you did a good job then

Amai Shikome
08-25-2009, 06:55 PM
I hope this works out! Very cool!

yondaime
08-25-2009, 08:43 PM
You keep impressing me Dark Man I can't wait to see your drawing of Kuroda Taishi

Kuroda Taishi
08-25-2009, 08:45 PM
You keep impressing me Dark Man I can't wait to see your drawing of Kuroda Taishi

me either!

Kuroda Taishi
08-26-2009, 07:59 PM
..........After everybody is seated and the test is handed out, one person starts to turn his test over. Chiaki stabs her kunai into the test barely missing his fingers, “Did I tell you to start yet?” The boy is so scared he cannot respond.

“All right, all of you listen up. I am only going to explain this once, and I will not take any questions,” says Chiaki walking over to the board and starting to list out the rules, “1. You guys will all start off with 10 points. 2. This test is made up of 10 questions, each one is worth a point, and the test uses a subtraction system. 3. Basically, if you answer all 10 questions correctly, you keep your 10 points. If you miss 3 questions, you lose 3 points and will have 7 points. 4. Whether you pass will be determined by the combined scores of you and your team mates. 5. During the exam, if any of the testing officers catch doing sneaky activities, namely, cheating you will have two points subtracted for every offence. All the you seats are numbered, and the officers will call out your number if they catch you. 6. If you lose all of your points you will be asked to leave. As shinobi trying to reach the level of a Chunin, act as proud shinobi should. 7. Those that lose all their initial points during the test will be failed along with their two teammates. 8. The 10th and final question will be handed out at the 45 minute mark. The exam will last an hour. Ready, begin!”

Some of the participants don’t even realize that the test is starting and others are still trying to figure out the rules. But most of them pick up their pencils and the scratching of lead against paper is heard around the room. “Seat 7, first offence!” shouts out one of the officers almost immediately as the test starts.

“So they want us to cheat,” deduces Ichimaru, “Giving us 10 points and then subtracting only 2 points every time we are caught cheating. That gives everyone 4 chances before they have to go it on their own. But if they want us to cheat then I bet they planted a few people in here that already know the answers. They shouldn’t be too hard to find, I just hope the others figure it out before in time to get a few of the questions right.”
__________________________________________________ __________
“Now that is a konoichi! I am going to be just like her someday,” thinks Rame Tsu as she admires the female proctor.
“Stop wasting time!” shouts Noako mentally glaring at her teammate from above, “You can stare at her later, you are supposed to be figuring out a way to get me the answers.”
__________________________________________________ _________
Yui is sitting right next to Jando and glances at him and notices him not doing anything. “Wow I guess that guy is pretty bad,” thinks Yui, “He is just sitting there. I kind of feel bad for Sakura now.” A few more officers shout out the seat numbers of more Genin.
“I hope Ichimaru can come up with a plan to help me out,” thinks Kenta as he sits up in the top row, “I am not going to be able to get all of the answers by myself.”
__________________________________________________ _______
The only one that seems to be not worried at all is Kuroda. He speeds through the exam and answers all the questions easily in five minutes. Curiously a small butterfly lands on top of his paper as soon as he finishes the ninth question. After a few moments of crawling around on the page the butterfly lifts off and flutters over to Sakura. “Did you get them?” hisses Sakura barely making a sound as the butterfly lands on her ear.

“Yes I got all of the answers from Kuroda,” whispers the butterfly.

“Good job Papilio, let’s get to work then,” replies Sakura. Papilio feeds her all of the answers and Sakura scribbles them all down in under a minute. When they are done the butterfly takes off again and flies over to Jando to repeat the process.
Yui finishes a difficult question and then glances over to see Jando flying through the same question. “What the hell?” she exclaims in her head, “He was not doing a thing before and now he is breezing through the test like it is nothing. What is going on?”

“Seat 26, first offence!” shouts out an officer.

“Damn that is me!” notes Yui cursing Jando under her breath.
Kuroda watches Papilio flutter back over to Sakura and land on her head, pretending to be a hairpiece once again. As soon as she is in place he raises his hand. Chiaki yells at him, “You better have a good reason for disrupting the exam.”

Kuroda calmly says, “My team is finished with the exam and I wanted to know if we can get the tenth question so we can leave.”

Chiaki laughs and says, “There is no way you could be finished, let alone your whole team.”

“If you don’t believe me then grade my test,” challenges Kuroda.

She says, “You are one cocky kid. All right I will grade your test, but if you get even one question wrong then your whole team fails!”

To be continued.....

Amai Shikome
08-26-2009, 08:53 PM
I really liked this part! Of course I found the typos. LOL;)

Kuroda Taishi
08-26-2009, 08:54 PM
I really liked this part! Of course I found the typos. LOL;)

would you mind highlighting them?

Amai Shikome
08-26-2009, 09:04 PM
During the exam, if any of the testing officers catch ______doing sneaky activities, namely, cheating you will have two points subtracted for every offence.

That's the one I could remember. Missing something?

Kuroda Taishi
08-26-2009, 09:08 PM
fixed

KIBAFAN321
08-28-2009, 11:01 AM
Oh! I like this part, Kuroda! its smart of Sakura to use her butterfly to get the answers from Kuroda. Its a cool name too. Papillo. :D

Now....you should write the next part when she grades the test, Kuroda. :D Is she going to grade it?

Kuroda Taishi
08-28-2009, 11:13 AM
Oh! I like this part, Kuroda! its smart of Sakura to use her butterfly to get the answers from Kuroda. Its a cool name too. Papillo. :D

Now....you should write the next part when she grades the test, Kuroda. :D Is she going to grade it?

Yes she will grade the tests, xD

KIBAFAN321
08-28-2009, 11:16 AM
...lol!

Yay! Will they get the answers wrong?! :D

Broko
08-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Good story Kuroda Taishi, I hope this story becomes the best of the best stories in the forums.

Kuroda Taishi
08-28-2009, 11:26 AM
...lol!

Yay! Will they get the answers wrong?! :D

You will just have to wait and see

KIBAFAN321
08-28-2009, 11:28 AM
>< No...I don't want to wait...

Kuroda Taishi
08-28-2009, 11:33 AM
Good story Kuroda Taishi, I hope this story becomes the best of the best stories in the forums.

Well it certianly is the longest

>< No...I don't want to wait...

lol

Amai Shikome
08-28-2009, 11:41 AM
I like seeing this enthusiasm. This is great!

yondaime
08-28-2009, 02:51 PM
That was a good chapter and as I know Kuroda will get them right unless Kuroda{you the forum one} makes a twist in the plot he he.Well anyways I found a mistake I think in paragraph 5 the one before the last one it says "Damn that us me!" and I think you meant to say "Damn that is me!"

Kuroda Taishi
08-28-2009, 02:55 PM
That was a good chapter and as I know Kuroda will get them right unless Kuroda{you the forum one} makes a twist in the plot he he.Well anyways I found a mistake I think in paragraph 5 the one before the last one it says "Damn that us me!" and I think you meant to say "Damn that is me!"

thanks i will go fix it

yondaime
08-28-2009, 02:59 PM
thanks i will go fix it

No prob

yondaime
08-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Hey Kuroda are you ever going to make your Fan Fic into manga version you know what I mean?

Kuroda Taishi
08-28-2009, 03:18 PM
Hey Kuroda are you ever going to make your Fan Fic into manga version you know what I mean?

Yes, there is a thread for it. Check first post for link

yondaime
08-28-2009, 03:26 PM
Yeah I know that, but does it mean like it is going to be like a manga once you get all the characters drawn.Like Dark Man will draw the characters in action and you will tell him to write the script on there more like the Naruto Manga.

Kuroda Taishi
08-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Yeah I know that, but does it mean like it is going to be like a manga once you get all the characters drawn.Like Dark Man will draw the characters in action and you will tell him to write the script on there more like the Naruto Manga.

thats the plan

yondaime
08-28-2009, 03:30 PM
thats the plan

Wow that is AWESOME hope it gets popular like the Naruto Manga and it will be easier to imagine what characters are doing and how they look like.

Kuroda Taishi
08-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Wow that is AWESOME hope it gets popular like the Naruto Manga and it will be easier to imagine what characters are doing and how they look like.

me too, although we might run into a problem with copyrights, but we can deal with that later

yondaime
08-28-2009, 03:38 PM
me too, although we might run into a problem with copyrights, but we can deal with that later

Yeah since the story line is more like Naruto but if you need any help I will be glad to help.

Amai Shikome
08-28-2009, 03:42 PM

There it is. I couldn't find it again.

Kuroda Taishi
08-28-2009, 03:45 PM
There it is. I couldn't find it again.

Yep he found it

god of puppets
08-28-2009, 08:10 PM
woot! the chunin exams are here! now right more of the story!!!:twisted:

Kuroda Taishi
08-28-2009, 08:12 PM
woot! the chunin exams are here! now right more of the story!!!:twisted:

you mean write? xD

god of puppets
08-29-2009, 03:52 PM
you mean write? xD
yes, yes i do, either way do it!

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 03:58 PM
yes, yes i do, either way do it!

hmm......should i post the next part today or tomorrow?

Nine
08-29-2009, 04:03 PM
TODAY xD

yondaime
08-29-2009, 04:04 PM
hmm......should i post the next part today or tomorrow?

Take your time if you want it to be a good one.Make the readers wait, so they will be anxious to read your Fan Fic every time.

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 04:06 PM
Take your time if you want it to be a good one.Make the readers wait, so they will be anxious to read your Fan Fic every time.

what do you think i have been doing this entire time? xD

Shika'sgurl
08-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Well, you can post it when ever you want, but it would be best if you post it today.....Well, i think so anyway.....Besides, i've been waiting for like a week. So plz?

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Well, you can post it when ever you want, but it would be best if you post it today.....Well, i think so anyway.....Besides, i've been waiting for like a week. So plz?

Why have you been waiting for a week? I posted the last part 2 days ago

Shika'sgurl
08-29-2009, 04:15 PM
Why have you been waiting for a week? I posted the last part 2 days ago

Well, it felt like a week to me ok?

KIBAFAN321: lol! It felt more like a month...and I read it yesterday!!

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Well, it felt like a week to me ok?

KIBAFAN321: lol! It felt more like a month...and I read it yesterday!!

lol, you two sure are impatient, xD

Shika'sgurl
08-29-2009, 04:19 PM
lol, you two sure are impatient, xD

Yes we know. Don't you love us? XD

....We get that from a lot of people. :D

yondaime
08-29-2009, 04:20 PM
what do you think i have been doing this entire time? xD

Um ...idk...

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 04:22 PM
Yes we know. Don't you love us? XD

....We get that from a lot of people. :D

lol, i don't doubt that.

hmm....i guess i could release a small part today

yondaime
08-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Only a preview, not the original chapter.

Shika'sgurl
08-29-2009, 04:24 PM
lol, i don't doubt that.

hmm....i guess i could release a small part today

YAY!!!!!!!! Thank you! :mrgreen: *does happy dance*

Woo hoo!!! Yay! Thanks a lot Kuroda! :D

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Only a preview, not the original chapter.

hmmmm?

YAY!!!!!!!! Thank you! :mrgreen: *does happy dance*

Woo hoo!!! Yay! Thanks a lot Kuroda! :D

how much longer are you going to be on?

Shika'sgurl
08-29-2009, 04:29 PM
I don't know. Maybe for about another 2-3 hours.

Yeah...and on maybe we can get on later at night... but we're not positive....

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 04:31 PM
I don't know. Maybe for about another 2-3 hours.

Yeah...and on maybe we can get on later at night... but we're not positive....

well I am going to watch a movie, so it won't be up for a while

Shika'sgurl
08-29-2009, 04:33 PM
Oh ok....As long as you post it today, i don't care. So what movie are you watching?

NOES!!!! T T Ok...

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 04:51 PM
Oh ok....As long as you post it today, i don't care. So what movie are you watching?

NOES!!!! T T Ok...

I am watching Adventureland

Shika'sgurl
08-29-2009, 04:52 PM
I am watching Adventureland

Oh. Ok then.

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 07:54 PM
...........Kuroda nods, accepting the deal. Chiaki laughs again, “You’re pretty bold kid,” and then takes a look at his test. She looks at the first answer and discovers it is correct.

“Well he has to get one right,” she thinks. She moves on to the second question and again discovers it is correct. “Well he wouldn’t have even tried this if he didn’t get 2 of them right,” she thinks. She looks at the third question and finds it to be right also. “Pure luck,” she thinks disregarding. Then she looks at the fourth and the fifth and the sixth. She reads it over multiple times and gets a shocked look on her face.

“Impossible!” she thinks to herself, “This can’t be possible. These questions are almost Jonin level stuff, how the hell did he answer them all right in five minutes? Who is this guy?”

She turns to him, “There is no way you could have gotten them all right in five minutes. A Chunin couldn’t even do that!” Everyone in the room perks their heads up, looking at the situation and forgetting they are taking a test.

“I assume that means I got them all correct,” replies Kuroda mundanely.

“You say that the rest of your team is done as well?” she asks.

“Yes,” Kuroda replies.

“Whoever is on this kid’s team, get up here right now and show me your tests,” orders Chiaki. The other two members of Team 3 run up and hand her their tests. She takes Sakura and Jando’s tests and looks at them; again she has a shocked look on her face.

“These tests are perfect as well,” thinks Chiaki, “What in the world is going on here? They couldn’t have stolen the tests, or gotten any information from their village about what was on them. So how in the world did they all get them right?”

Kuroda repeats the question he asked earlier, “So can we have the final query now so we can leave?”

To be continued....

Shika'sgurl
08-29-2009, 07:58 PM
Yay! You finally posted it!!! I'm happy now! :mrgreen: And, Kuroda's smart.

Yay! You posted! That felt like days...well, more like hours. But, yeah! :D Yeah, he is smart... I want to be that smart. :D

Don't worry Kiba. We will....someday.

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 08:00 PM
Don't worry Kiba. We will....someday.

that made me chuckle, lol

KIBAFAN321
08-29-2009, 08:02 PM
It did? I don't see how...

Shika went to wash the dishes. xD

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 08:04 PM
It did? I don't see how...

Shika went to wash the dishes. xD

If you help her then it will get done faster, xD

KIBAFAN321
08-29-2009, 08:12 PM
lol! She's finish already. xD

Hey there!

xD

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 08:15 PM
lol! She's finish already. xD

Hey there!

xD

So do you like any of the new characters?

and what do you think will happen next?

Amai Shikome
08-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Notes from the editor: I didn't notice any errors.:)

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Notes from the editor: I didn't notice any errors.:)

good to know, thanks love

KIBAFAN321
08-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! I know! I know! :D
... Wait, does summoning animals count?
But, if that doesn't count. I like the procter. She's evil... and mean. (:<

The procter's pretty ok. Kinda mean, but i think she's cool.
Oh, i think that in the 2cd round, Kuroda's team is going to be the first to pass. And the procter is going to be all surprised.

I think that the procter is going to make Sakura, Kuroda, and Jando redo the test cause she doesn't beleive that they have gotten all the answers right. :D Thats what I think.
I'm getting smarter!! :D

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 08:24 PM
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! I know! I know! :D
... Wait, does summoning animals count?
But, if that doesn't count. I like the procter. She's evil... and mean. (:<

The procter's pretty ok. Kinda mean, but i think she's cool.
Oh, i think that in the 2cd round, Kuroda's team is going to be the first to pass. And the procter is going to be all surprised.

I think that the procter is going to make Sakura, Kuroda, and Jando redo the test cause she doesn't beleive that they have gotten all the answers right. :D Thats what I think.
I'm getting smarter!! :D

yes summoning animals can count.

interesting theories from both of you

KIBAFAN321
08-29-2009, 08:27 PM
Ok then... then I like the giant mamamoth. Wait... is that how you spell it?

I don't know how to spell it... but I'm pretty sure thats wrong. Hey Kiba, thats funny. Ma/Ma/Moth. Mama moth! LOL!

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 08:28 PM
Ok then... then I like the giant mamamoth. Wait... is that how you spell it?

I don't know how to spell it... but I'm pretty sure thats wrong. Hey Kiba, thats funny. Ma/Ma/Moth. Mama moth! LOL!

.....that is strange, I don't remember summoning the giant mammoth yet

KIBAFAN321
08-29-2009, 08:30 PM
You didn't? I was sure you did when you got the summoning scrolls....

Thats how you spell it.

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 08:33 PM
You didn't? I was sure you did when you got the summoning scrolls....

Thats how you spell it.

nope, just a regular sized one. about the size of lion

KIBAFAN321
08-29-2009, 08:34 PM
... but isn't that still a mammoth. (Ha! I spelled it right!! :D)

I like Papilo. (That how you spell it right) Is he/she going to get any bigger?

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 08:37 PM
... but isn't that still a mammoth. (Ha! I spelled it right!! :D)

I like Papilo. (That how you spell it right) Is he/she going to get any bigger?

yes, but not a giant one, xD

no, Papilio will not get any bigger. At least not anytime soon

KIBAFAN321
08-29-2009, 08:39 PM
...but its still a mammoth!!
T-T I suck at spelling these days...

Oh. :( I want to see giant butterfly before shcool starts. If it does get any bigger.

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 08:40 PM
...but its still a mammoth!!
T-T I suck at spelling these days...

Oh. :( I want to see giant butterfly before shcool starts. If it does get any bigger.

lol ok Kiba

I never said you wouldn't Shika

Shika'sgurl
08-29-2009, 08:44 PM
lol ok Kiba

I never said you wouldn't Shika

Oh. Ok then! Yay!

Kuroda Taishi
08-29-2009, 08:46 PM
Oh. Ok then! Yay! Kiba's taking a shower right now.

thanks for the info, lol

Shika'sgurl
08-29-2009, 08:47 PM
thanks for the info, lol

Well, i thought you were going to wonder where she is. Not to mention, she told me to tell you so you wouldn't ask where she is.

Kuroda Taishi
08-30-2009, 12:09 PM
Well, i thought you were going to wonder where she is. Not to mention, she told me to tell you so you wouldn't ask where she is.

well......um......that was nice of her.......i guess........xD

KIBAFAN321
09-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Kuroda!!!!! ):< Why didn't y-you post anything? Kuroda!!!

Its been 3 days... but Hi! :mrgreen:

B-B-But you were going to post another part! T-T I've been waiting...

Kuroda Taishi
09-02-2009, 09:21 PM
....Chiaki is furious and amazed at the same time but doesn’t let any sign of it show on her face. In her usual intimidating tone she replies, “Since you completed the test so fast there is no use in making you stay for the last question. You can leave, but don’t think that the next stage of the exams is going to be so easy!”

“We will keep that in mind proctor,” says Kuroda politely with a smirk on his face, “Let’s go back to the hotel.”

“Right, I can’t wait to tell Kayo-sensei!” exclaims Sakura as Team 3 exits the room.

The other candidates start whining about the petal team getting a free pass. “What is with that?” shouts one candidate.

“Why do they get to go?” cries another.

Chiaki scratches her nails on the chalkboard causing a horrible screech. Everyone immediately covers their ears to block the noise. “All of you shut up and get back to work!” orders the Proctor.
Later that day Chiaki walks down a long dark hallway with a clipboard in her hands. She comes up to a door and knocks on it. “Who is it?” says a voice inside.

“Chiaki Enjoji, I have come to give my report on the first stage of the Chunin exams,” she replies.

“Enter,” orders the voice. She opens the door and walks to the center of the room where a man with long dark brown hair and light brown robes sits at a large wooden desk. His large white hat rests on the desk next to a pile of papers.

“Welcome Chiaki,” says Masato Ishimaru.

“Thank you Lord Tsuchikage,” says Chiaki as she bows. Another person is standing in the shadows, but they do not say anything, and Chiaki ignores them.

“I trust everything went well?” says the Tsuchikage.

“For the most part,” she replies.

“How many participants passed the first stage?” he asks.

“A total of 75 Genin remain. Our own Hidden Rock Village had about 70% of the people who entered move on,” she explains.

“Very good, very good,” he comments.

“There was something though,” she admits.

“Something? What do you mean? My daughter’s team did pass didn’t they?” he inquires.

“Yes, they did with ease. This matter concerns one of the petal village teams,” explains Chiaki.

“The petal ninja? Explain,” orders the Tsuchikage. She tells him about the incident with Kuroda.

“They got every question right?” asks the Tsuchikage.

“Yes,” confirms Chiaki, “They were perfect answers.”

“The leader, what was his name?” asks Masato.

“His name is Kuroda Taishi,” she replies.

“Kuroda Taishi? I have never heard of him before. Well it doesn’t matter who he is,” says the Tsuchikage, “Even though we are allies with the petal ninja, we cannot allow such a promising candidate to make it to the next round.”

To be continued....

KIBAFAN321
09-02-2009, 09:27 PM
You mean the Rock is going to do somthing to Kuroda?!?!?! oO
And yay! You posted! :D Thank you!!!...:mrgreen:

...So... is Kuroda going to get hurt...? oO Or worse, even die?! OO
And thanks for posted!! :D

Amai Shikome
09-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Editors Note: Here is what I found. Not terrible at all. And you left a cliffhanger. Love em! Keep up the good work babe!

"We'll keep that in mind proctor,

exclaims Sakura as Team 3 gets exits the room

Kuroda Taishi
09-02-2009, 09:49 PM
You mean the Rock is going to do somthing to Kuroda?!?!?! oO
And yay! You posted! :D Thank you!!!...:mrgreen:

...So... is Kuroda going to get hurt...? oO Or worse, even die?! OO
And thanks for posted!! :D

maybe, you will just have to see next time

Editors Note: Here is what I found. Not terrible at all. And you left a cliffhanger. Love em! Keep up the good work babe!

"We'll keep that in mind proctor,

exclaims Sakura as Team 3 gets exits the room

thanks

SakuraGirl
09-02-2009, 09:57 PM
wow it's getting great

KIBAFAN321
09-02-2009, 10:01 PM
..Next time... is that next time going to be tomorrow? :D

Kuroda Taishi
09-02-2009, 10:06 PM
..Next time... is that next time going to be tomorrow? :D

nope, xD

NaruSakufluff4ever
09-03-2009, 06:24 AM
The other candidates start whining about the leaf team getting a free pass.u forgot that two!! and should start be started? i dont know if its supposed to or not

yondaime
09-03-2009, 04:43 PM
u forgot that two!! and should start be started? i dont know if its supposed to or not

looks like HE/SHE already got it and START should be the same @NaruSaku.

other than the mistakes the chapter had great details and original script unlike most chapters .

NaruSakufluff4ever
09-03-2009, 06:15 PM
it should be petal team and it isnt changed yet >.<

yondaime
09-03-2009, 06:17 PM
it should be petal team and it isnt changed yet >.<

He is not on so you gotta wait.

NaruSakufluff4ever
09-03-2009, 06:22 PM
okays, dont mean to sound bossy, but when u said he got it, i looked over it and saw it wasnt changed

Kuroda Taishi
09-03-2009, 06:57 PM
u forgot that two!! and should start be started? i dont know if its supposed to or not

thanks, i fixed it

Kuroda Taishi
09-03-2009, 06:59 PM
looks like HE/SHE already got it and START should be the same @NaruSaku.

other than the mistakes the chapter had great details and original script unlike most chapters .

the only chapter that i modeled off the original was the introduction where the teams were being assigned

yondaime
09-03-2009, 07:15 PM
the only chapter that i modeled off the original was the introduction where the teams were being assigned

Yeah I meant like completely original.

Kuroda Taishi
09-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Yeah I meant like completely original.

I only borrowed the framework, all the lines are completly original.

Kuroda Taishi
09-04-2009, 07:03 PM
I have started writing the arc that will involve the characters who won the character creation contest.

I am looking for a minor villian to be included, if any has any ideas. I just need a personality and a physical description.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-05-2009, 09:48 AM
again i love your story

Rotate
09-05-2009, 03:30 PM
So far i like it kuroda. I can't wait to see what happens next.

yondaime
09-05-2009, 04:21 PM
I only borrowed the framework, all the lines are completly original.

No! No! my friend you got me wrong, That is what I meant, I just didn't say it right.

Kuroda Taishi
09-05-2009, 05:22 PM
No! No! my friend you got me wrong, That is what I meant, I just didn't say it right.

you mean type it right? xD

yondaime
09-05-2009, 05:27 PM
you mean type it right? xD

Ahh with the jokes again.

Kuroda Taishi
09-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Ahh with the jokes again.

That is what i do, xD

Drake2pto
09-07-2009, 05:08 PM
This story is the best I've ever read!!!:D:D:D

yondaime
09-07-2009, 05:13 PM
This story is the best I've ever read!!!:D:D:D

Tell me about it.

Drake2pto
09-07-2009, 05:58 PM
He should write another chapter

Amai Shikome
09-07-2009, 06:51 PM
He should write another chapter

He has written lots. You just don't wanna put everything out all at once.

eagleye54321
09-07-2009, 06:52 PM
I am excited for next chapter. :)

Drake2pto
09-07-2009, 06:53 PM
I wonder if he has this on Fanfic.com

Kuroda Taishi
09-07-2009, 07:45 PM
I wonder if he has this on Fanfic.com

nope, never heard of it

Drake2pto
09-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Fanfiction.com is where peole write made up stories about books, tv shows, etc

Kuroda Taishi
09-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Next part will be up someime tonight

yondaime
09-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Next part will be up someime tonight

I will probably read it tomorrow since I have to go in a while.

SakuraGirl
09-08-2009, 08:11 PM
can,t wait for the next part

Kuroda Taishi
09-09-2009, 08:45 PM
sorry for the delay, I got held up doing homework last night. I will have the next part in a short while.

Kuroda Taishi
09-09-2009, 09:19 PM
.......A young man with well groomed short black hair steps forward into the light. His eyes are a deep forest green and he wears his light brown headband in bandana form and dons a custom Rock village flak jacket with black clothes underneath. Most females would fall all over themselves just being so close to him, but Chiaki does not even glance at him.

“Why did the Tsuchikage have to pick Kenji Takimasu as one of the other proctors?” thinks Chiaki.

“Is there something you wanted to add Kenji?” asks the Tsuchukage.

“No rules were actually violated,” says Kenji in a respectful tone, “So we cannot expel this Petal ninja from the exam without angering the Koukage.”

“I can deal with Michiyo Katonae,” replies Masato, “However, there is a better way to get rid of this boy and his team.”

“What did you have in mind?” asks Chiaki. The Tsuchikage beckons forward a messenger and whispers into his ear. The messenger quickly runs out of the room.
He returns a few short minutes later with 12 Genin in tow.
“You wanted to see us?” says one of the Genin who’s head is wrapped in bandages save for his left eye. Kneeling next to the boy is none other than the Tsuchikage’s own daughter.

“Your four squads are the strongest squads from the rock village that are still participating in the exam,” says Masato, “As the strongest I have decided to give you an additional requirement to pass the exam.”

"Something other than the tests?” asks the other boy kneeling next to the Tsuchikage’s daughter. The boy’s hair is long, but shoots straight up into the air. His eyes show that he is eager to prove his strength.

“Yes, you must accomplish an additional task in order to pass the second phase of the Chunin exams,” explains Masato.

“What must we do?” asks one of the Genin in the back of the group.

To be continued....

takuya
09-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Aww man,I hate cliffhangers,but love giving 'em:twisted:.I bet I know what the genins's requirement is,but won't spoil it for anyone.

Kuroda Taishi
09-09-2009, 10:08 PM
Aww man,I hate cliffhangers,but love giving 'em:twisted:.I bet I know what the genins's requirement is,but won't spoil it for anyone.

I think it is pretty obvious, xD

takuya
09-09-2009, 10:27 PM
I think it is pretty obvious, xDYeah it is.XDWhile there might be some people out there who don't feel like doing much thinking at the moment then will probably go,"Aww man,I knew that!" later.

Amai Shikome
09-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Editer's Note:

“Yes, you must accomplish an additional task in order to pass the second phase of the Chunin exams,”

Very good.

Shika'sgurl
09-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Yay KT!!! You posted!! But why did you have to end it there?!?! :(
Are the Rock genins going to attack Kuroda's team?

Shika'sgurl
09-10-2009, 04:16 PM

Kuroda Taishi
09-10-2009, 05:23 PM

because.............I didn't want to post anymore, xD

yondaime
09-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Cool chapter but not much action in it, well can't wait for next one.

Kuroda Taishi
09-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Cool chapter but not much action in it, well can't wait for next one.

If by action you mean fighting, then there will not be any for about 4 or 5 posts.

SakuraGirl
09-10-2009, 05:49 PM
If by action you mean fighting, then there will not be any for about 4 or 5 posts.
still can,t wait for more of you story

yondaime
09-10-2009, 06:03 PM

Awww well still can't wait.

Kuroda Taishi
09-10-2009, 06:58 PM
So any comments on the new charaters introduced? What do you think of them? or anything else you can think of.

yondaime
09-10-2009, 07:00 PM
So any comments on the new charaters introduced? What do you think of them? or anything else you can think of.

New characters Huh?

Amai Shikome
09-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Well, I don't mind hearing about a cutie like Kenji. ;)
Kinda rhymes with another char. I think is hot.

Kuroda Taishi
09-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Well, I don't mind hearing about a cutie like Kenji. ;)
Kinda rhymes with another char. I think is hot.

Renji I assume

Amai Shikome
09-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Renji I assume
Mhm! Of course I knew you would get that reference.;)

Kuroda Taishi
09-10-2009, 07:14 PM
New characters Huh?

Yes, haven't you noticed them?

Rotate
09-10-2009, 07:47 PM
the rock village genin with bandages over his left eye seems mysterious. Plus he reminds me of danzo.

Kuroda Taishi
09-10-2009, 07:54 PM
the rock village genin with bandages over his left eye seems mysterious. Plus he reminds me of danzo.

When I post his full descrition he should remind you of someone else.

Kuroda Taishi
09-11-2009, 06:48 PM
Hmmm...................should I release another part tonight? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Amai Shikome
09-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Hmmm...................should I release another part tonight? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Go ahead. Throw a dog a bone.:p

Nine
09-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Ahhhhhh YES

Kuroda Taishi
09-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Go ahead. Throw a dog a bone.:p

Are you calling yourself a dog? xD

yondaime
09-11-2009, 06:53 PM

Oh never mind I thought you meant like in the Character Profiles and Yeah I noticed them.

Amai Shikome
09-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Are you calling yourself a dog? xD
Metaphorically I guess I did.

yondaime
09-11-2009, 06:54 PM

Nah maybe tomorrow when no body has school.

Kuroda Taishi
09-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Oh never mind I thought you meant like in the Character Profiles and Yeah I noticed them.

actually that reminds me, I should probably do another set of character profiles.

Amai Shikome
09-11-2009, 07:06 PM
actually that reminds me, I should probably do another set of character profiles.

*cracks whip* Get to it boy!:D

Kuroda Taishi
09-11-2009, 07:08 PM
So do you people want more story, or another round of character profiles?

yondaime
09-11-2009, 07:31 PM

Both but for now put up the character profiles before the next chapter so people won't be puzzled about these new characters.

SakuraGirl
09-11-2009, 07:33 PM
both i like to see want you come up with

Kuroda Taishi
09-11-2009, 07:38 PM
well then I will do some more character profiles

yondaime
09-11-2009, 07:44 PM
well then I will do some more character profiles

Great!!

SakuraGirl
09-11-2009, 07:45 PM
cool can,t wait

Kuroda Taishi
09-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Character Profiles

Tatsuki Asakura age 23
A Jonin from the Hidden Rock Village, and proctor of the third phase of the Chunin exams. She has brown hair worn in a fan like ponytail and brown eyes. She wears a long light brown overcoat, a black fishnet shirt, black fishnet shorts, and a short brown skirt. Tatsuki is usually seen with Kuma Onaka, her surrogate elder brother. Both of thier parents were killed when they were children and they met each other in an orphanage and have been close ever since.

Chiaki Enjoji age 32
A Jonin from the Hidden Rock Village, and proctor of the first phase of the Chunin exams. She is a very beautiful woman, but she has an aura about her that makes her extreemly intimidating. She has long dark black hair with streaks of red in a ponytail, with long bangs on the right side of her face. Her arms and legs are completely wrapped in white bandages. She wears short black shorts and a black t-shirt, and has a custom grey flak jacket with a high collar. Chiaki's attitude makes her very hard to deal with, this is due to some unknown event in her past.

Masato Ishimaru age 35
The Tsuchikage of the Village Hidden in the Rocks. On the outside he is very polite and respectful, but on the inside he is very cunning and devious. His clan has been part of the Hidden Rocks since it started, and is one of the most powerfull in existance. He is considered a genius with his clan's technique and was named Tsuchikage at an unusually young age for a leader of the Rock Village. Masato has very long dark brown hair, black eyes, light brown formal robes, and a black belt.

Kenji Takimasu age 32
A Jonin from the Hidden Rock Village, and proctor of the first phase of the Chunin exams. He has short black hair, his eyes are a deep forest green and he wears his light brown headband in bandana form and dons a custom Rock village flak jacket with black clothes underneath. He is sought after by women near and far, but he usually has no intrest in them. He does however seem to be very intrigued with Chiaki Enjoji even though she is clearly put off by him. Kenji is very intelegent and also know a number of unique and dangerous jutsu.

Amai Shikome
09-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Thanks! I am sure these descrips will help everyone understand who these folks are a little better.

yondaime
09-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Yeah agreed with Amai.

KIBAFAN321
09-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Thats a nice chapter, Kuroda! Keep it up!!! When do you think the next ones going to come up? :D

SakuraGirl
09-12-2009, 03:55 PM
wow i like them

Kuroda Taishi
09-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Thats a nice chapter, Kuroda! Keep it up!!! When do you think the next ones going to come up? :D

*shrugs*

Drake2pto
09-13-2009, 09:29 PM
I hope the next chapter comes very soon! :D

Kuroda Taishi
09-13-2009, 09:30 PM
I hope the next chapter comes very soon! :D

idk when i will post it

Drake2pto
09-13-2009, 09:36 PM
On your free time maybe, or if your bored...

Kuroda Taishi
09-14-2009, 04:38 PM
On your free time maybe, or if your bored...

So basically anytime I am not sleeping? xD

takuya
09-14-2009, 05:24 PM
So basically anytime I am not sleeping? xDYes,like now!!If you don't I will stab you to death!!*Holding knife to your neck*XDNow do it,just do it,do it now!!Lmao.(Off something I watched.)

Kuroda Taishi
09-14-2009, 07:32 PM
I could, but I don't know if I want to, xD

Rotate
09-14-2009, 07:34 PM
Yes,like now!!If you don't I will stab you to death!!*Holding knife to your neck*XDNow do it,just do it,do it now!!Lmao.(Off something I watched.)
i have the urge to make a that's what she said joke about now.lol

takuya
09-14-2009, 08:30 PM
I could, but I don't know if I want to, xD-_-You're just tortuing us,aren't you?

i have the urge to make a that's what she said joke about now.lol-_-That scares me.

Kuroda Taishi
09-15-2009, 06:02 PM
okay I will post the next part today

takuya
09-15-2009, 06:35 PM
okay I will post the next part today^___^It took you long,now I have to stop them from burning down your house.....brb.....Stop that,hey he's posting,oh you burned me*hits someone upside the head*The house is on fire!!*doses house*.....Okay back,now post.

SakuraGirl
09-15-2009, 06:46 PM
yea i can,t wait

yondaime
09-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Uhh why so soon??

Kuroda Taishi
09-15-2009, 07:08 PM
.........“Do you all remember the Petal Ninja team that finished the exam early and was allowed to pass without hearing the final question?” asks the Tsuchikage.

Yamashita Uzuki scratches the bandages over his eye, and then answers before anyone else does, “You are referring to the team that had the girl with long pink hair, the boy with the Byakugan, and…”

“You never said anything about Kuroda Taishi having the Byakugan,” interrupts Masato.

Chiaki explains, “The leader of group and the one who spoke for all of them was Kuroda Taishi. His teammate with the Byakugan was called Jando Hyuga I believe.”

“Even more intriguing,” comments the Tsuchikage, “If he did have the Byakugan it might explain some things. It also might be possible that this Jando Hyuga is really the one pulling the strings.”

“I am fairly confident that Kuroda is the leader,” says Chiaki, “I gathered reports that he finished his test first and then sat there until the other two were finished with theirs before making the disruption.”

“Well it doesn’t matter either way,” says the Tsuchikage, “As the four strongest squads representing our village I am giving you the mission to eliminate the Leaf Ninja team during the second phase of the exam. By eliminate I do not just mean force them out of the exams, I mean kill them.”

On the other side of the Tsuchikage’s daughter Naga Takeuchi grows an evil grin and asks, “So whoever kills the Petal Ninja team first gets to be Chunins?”

“No that is incorrect,” replies the Tsuchikage, “Your task is to work together, and I mean all of the squads, to eliminate this team. I do not care who gets the final kill, but rest assured if you do not complete this task none of you will become Chunin.”

To be continued.....

SakuraGirl
09-15-2009, 07:12 PM
i like this part

yondaime
09-15-2009, 07:32 PM
Good chapter.

yondaime
09-15-2009, 07:33 PM
Isn't there a new character in this chapter?

Kuroda Taishi
09-15-2009, 07:40 PM
Isn't there a new character in this chapter?

technically i just revealed the names of two characters i had already mentioned.

yondaime
09-15-2009, 07:49 PM
technically i just revealed the names of two characters i had already mentioned.

Yeah but I thought you were going to put up their character profiles.

Kuroda Taishi
09-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Yeah but I thought you were going to put up their character profiles.

I don't want to put those two up yet, but I already put some other ones up a few days ago

yondaime
09-15-2009, 07:57 PM
I don't want to put those two up yet, but I already put some other ones up a few days ago

Yeah I saw the other ones and are those 2 characters gonna have an important part later on?

Kuroda Taishi
09-15-2009, 08:01 PM
Yeah I saw the other ones and are those 2 characters gonna have an important part later on?

yondaime
09-15-2009, 08:02 PM

Oh ok.

god of puppets
09-18-2009, 02:04 PM
Will u right something new, please!!!

Kuroda Taishi
09-18-2009, 04:08 PM
Will u right something new, please!!!

maybe tomorrow, xD

god of puppets
09-18-2009, 04:11 PM
maybe tomorrow, xDlike i havent heard that one before...

Kuroda Taishi
09-18-2009, 04:18 PM
like i havent heard that one before...

How am I supposed to know what you have and haven't heard?

vnew42
09-18-2009, 07:13 PM
That is a secret. You will just have to wait and see
hello friend