PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: HIDAN HAS A WEIRD RELIGION !!!!!!!!!

DEIDARASAN
04-12-2009, 10:00 AM
WHAT IS HIDAN'S RELIGION ANYWAY ? HE ACTS LIKE HE'S A CATHOLIC OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!! IS HE CATHOLIC???? :?

--
SRhyse - Moderator's Note - It's obvious that you, and most people on the internet today, don't mean 'gay' as an insult to anyone that's just that, but try not to use it in a way that might be taken that way ;).
--

Kisame
04-12-2009, 10:03 AM
His religion is Jashinism.

DEIDARASAN
04-12-2009, 10:06 AM

WOW! um exactly what is that ? and if he is so religious then why does he fight ?

Kisame
04-12-2009, 10:08 AM

WOW! um exactly what is that ? and if he is so religious then why does he fight ?

Jashinism is a highly masochistic religion, each member spilling their own blood intentionally neraly every day, and the symbol of jashin comes into play for this, as well. The Jashinist, to show true dedication, must take a small knife, stake, or which ever other weapon they use to cut themselves for their rituals, and to peirce the blade through the center of their necklace pendant's triangle, into their own chests, to get the blood nessesary for said rituals.

-From wiki answers.

Toma RNK
04-12-2009, 10:09 AM
What part of jashinism is gay? Or are you using gay to mean stupid?

Kisame
04-12-2009, 10:11 AM

People rarely use gay's real meaning anymore, so it's obvious he means stupid.

DEIDARASAN
04-12-2009, 10:13 AM

Jashinism is a highly masochistic religion, each member spilling their own blood intentionally neraly every day, and the symbol of jashin comes into play for this, as well. The Jashinist, to show true dedication, must take a small knife, stake, or which ever other weapon they use to cut themselves for their rituals, and to peirce the blade through the center of their necklace pendant's triangle, into their own chests, to get the blood nessesary for said rituals.

-From wiki answers.

eew! gross! I COULDN'T STAND BEING IN THAT RELIGION ! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Toma RNK
04-12-2009, 10:38 AM

People rarely use gay's real meaning anymore, so it's obvious he means stupid.

I lived in a particular area of massachusetts where saying "gay" in an inappropriate way got people beaten in the streets (literally) by a mob for 5 years. It has screwed up understanding of how the word is used in america as a whole. It actually wasn't obvious to me.

kazekage81
04-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Well this topic has been answered by Kisame. I couldn't of said it any better, Kisame.

FembotShellz
04-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Well, when the topic creator stated that Hidan's religion is weird, I want to expand on that.

If you look at all religions (Real or fake) with a logical perspective, then ALL religions are weird.
Take christianity for example, a man who can walk on water, turn water into wine, and then rise from the dead, that's pretty weird.

Haha sorry, I thought I might expand on the idea of religion being weird.

Chidori Shuriken
04-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Well, trying say that to Hidans face, even though he is
[spoiler:2wjhmrxk]Dead[/spoiler:2wjhmrxk]

DEIDARASAN
04-18-2009, 09:39 AM
Well, when the topic creator stated that Hidan's religion is weird, I want to expand on that.

If you look at all religions (Real or fake) with a logical perspective, then ALL religions are weird.
Take christianity for example, a man who can walk on water, turn water into wine, and then rise from the dead, that's pretty weird.

Haha sorry, I thought I might expand on the idea of religion being weird.

ARE U LIKE NOT CHRISTIAN OR SOMETHING ? CAUSE IF U RNT THEN YOU'LL GO TO HELL. JUST SAYING :mrgreen: