PDA

View Full Version : Samurai vs Ninja

Ur Mom
12-21-2010, 09:00 AM
Okay, legit ancient Samurai vs Ninja.

-Each have an equal force
-The force is AT LEAST 20 units strong (Which, BTW, was a lot for BOTH of them back then)
-There are no weapon restrictions
-The battle takes place on the edge of the woods next to a plain

Nyruss
12-21-2010, 12:31 PM
This has never been done before. Trained warriors vs glorified farmers. Samurai rape.

AfroMan
12-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Ninja's were stealth fighters, samurai's were trained warriors. My money is on the Samurai's

Devil's Lawyer
12-21-2010, 02:13 PM
Samurai get stabbed in their sleep Ninja rape. Poisoned drinks kunoichi posing as prostitutes. Not to mention ninja bombing. Samurai fought too clean a ninja would spit poison in their eyes. Bite nuts off stuff like that.

junchurikioftheleaf
12-21-2010, 04:07 PM
This has never been done before. Trained warriors vs glorified farmers. Samurai rape.
wrong farmer rape remember America vs britain >.> i mean seriously we won and we were all farmers

ko lee
12-21-2010, 04:14 PM
Considering ninja only attacked when samurais were asleep shows they were no where near skilled enough to take a samurai toe to toe. The fact they were face to face easily proves ninja are going to get hacked to pieces. Samurai's had superior weapons and armor making...you guessed it..the winner.

Nyruss
12-21-2010, 04:20 PM
wrong farmer rape remember America vs britain >.> i mean seriously we won and we were all farmers

After an extended war across an ocean while led by a famous general.

This is a face to face fight between a bunch of untrained hicks who have to rely on attacking their opponent while they are at their weakest to even have a chance at killing them vs professional soldiers.

Devil's Lawyer
12-21-2010, 04:32 PM
I say a bullet to the head of a Samurai. Ninja had way more weapons than the Samurai. Poison darts, acid tubes, grenades, etc. The Samurai were the army while the Ninja was the navy seals.

yoda
12-21-2010, 04:46 PM
samurai win cause the ninja only could beat the samurai because they would surprise them but with the surprise attack gone samurai win

tyrell4life194
12-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Samurai were trained warriors. Ninjas are pansies that wear black and orange jumpsuits. Samurai stomps this.

Kreegah!!!
12-21-2010, 05:30 PM
I'd say samurai. Ninja are impressive, but open warfare isn't really their thing. In fact, as chain-mail's about the only thing that would stop a samurai sword (as "evidenced" by "Deadliest Warrior"), and the ninja wore little in the way of armour, a ninja's only hope would be fighting at range. And how long until the arrows and knives and glass-filled eggs and etceteras run out?

Samurai, i say.

tyrell4life194
12-21-2010, 05:34 PM
If anyone has watched "The Last Samurai," it explains it all.

Devil's Lawyer
12-24-2010, 02:26 PM
Poison dart to the throat. Bg default is 50 meters. So that means shinobi win due to overwelming advantage using projecticles. Samurai slaughtered by grenades.

xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx
12-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Well, based on the fact that the Ninja were "created", so to speak, to annihilate the Samurai i would say Ninja. Katana vs. Ninjato? Ninjato. the Ninjato was shorter, lighter, much quicker on the draw, and equally as sharp as the katana. Ninja whips out Ninjato whilst Samurai is pulling out his long Katana. Samurai=dead. Although, something must be said fo the Samurai's armor. Symoblic? yes. Pretty? yes. Strong as freakin' anything? yes. I think it would be close but the Ninja would come out on top in the end. Exausted, bloody, battered? yes, but alive. (:

ko lee
12-24-2010, 03:36 PM
Well, based on the fact that the Ninja were "created", so to speak, to annihilate the Samurai i would say Ninja. Katana vs. Ninjato? Ninjato. the Ninjato was shorter, lighter, much quicker on the draw, and equally as sharp as the katana. Ninja whips out Ninjato whilst Samurai is pulling out his long Katana. Samurai=dead. Although, something must be said fo the Samurai's armor. Symoblic? yes. Pretty? yes. Strong as freakin' anything? yes. I think it would be close but the Ninja would come out on top in the end. Exausted, bloody, battered? yes, but alive. (:
Ninja weren't "created" to annihilate Samurai they were made to be cowards who waited for Samurai to sleep to try to kill them. Face to face Ninja's had a lighter weapon only because the farmers using them were to weak to swing a Katana as fast as a Samurai. If the Samurai started out asleep not prepared Ninjas win. But seeeing as how they are faced to faced Ninja gets decapitated. Samurais annihalate

tyrell4life194
12-24-2010, 03:46 PM
Poison dart to the throat. Bg default is 50 meters. So that means shinobi win due to overwelming advantage using projecticles. Samurai slaughtered by grenades.
Grenades as in The Jersey Shore, or Grenades as in "Fail Post is Fail?"

Samurai=warriors.

Ninja=emo pansies.

Do the math.

Devil's Lawyer
12-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Grenades as in The Jersey Shore, or Grenades as in "Fail Post is Fail?"

Samurai=warriors.

Ninja=emo pansies.

Do the math.

Ninja as in trained assasins and killers. There jobs were to kill meanwhile majority Samurai were pedophiles who like to be with young boys. There liitle apprentices were getting first hand teachings from the way of the warrior alright. Ninjas had weapon Samurai didn't even know about. They were trained in way more weapons than Samurai. Who were nothing more than a glorified mayor who played with little boys. If you don't know the truth pick up a history book. Samurai takes a bullet to the head. It went against there code to use them so yeah they die.

Samurai= Pedophiles who liked little boys

Ninjas= The real trained killers

ko lee
12-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Ninja as in trained assasins and killers. There jobs were to kill meanwhile majority Samurai were pedophiles who like to be with young boys. There liitle apprentices were getting first hand teachings from the way of the warrior alright. Ninjas had weapon Samurai didn't even know about. They were trained in way more weapons than Samurai. Who were nothing more than a glorified mayor who played with little boys. If you don't know the truth pick up a history book. Samurai takes a bullet to the head. It went against there code to use them so yeah they die.

Your statement is retarded (I am not calling you retarded just to clarify) ninja were not trained killers obviously you know nothing ninja's were farmers who tried to retaliate against warlords that controlled them by waiting til they sleep there darts were useless against a samurai they werent even accurate The Deadliest warrior proved that there bombs were anything but powerful a fully armored Samurai would easily survive the blast. Samurais stomp this hands down.
Samurai=Bad Ass of their age
Ninja=Coward who waited for them to go to sleep because they knew face to face they would get owned

Devil's Lawyer
12-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Your statement is retarded (I am not calling you retarded just to clarify) ninja were not trained killers obviously you know nothing ninja's were farmers who tried to retaliate against warlords that controlled them by waiting til they sleep there darts were useless against a samurai they werent even accurate The Deadliest warrior proved that there bombs were anything but powerful a fully armored Samurai would easily survive the blast. Samurais stomp this hands down.
Samurai=Bad Ass of their age
Ninja=Coward who waited for them to go to sleep because they knew face to face they would get owned

That is the originality of how they were formed. I have read up on this alot . The later generations perfected many different arts of killing. Swordsmanship, archery, master knife throwers and extreme unarmed skills hakido as you know. They later maintained the facade of farming villages but in truth were shinobi villages hired mercs who were experts at assination and information gathering. They became so well known even the government used them. They were every bit stronger than a Samurai who were basically nobles who didn't do crap but send their soldiers. As I said before the shinobi were the original navy seals. They did whatever to get the job done. Samurai were a bunch of nobles playing warrior. Ninjas were the ones who turned the tide of battles in the old days. Two or three ninjas destoyed castles.

Meanwhile the Samurai just flexed their power all day and molested kids. Hooking up with their young apprentices was common back then.

Samurai= Pedophiles

Ninja= Assasins

ko lee
12-24-2010, 08:08 PM
You need to watch the deadliest warrior they only worried about skill not about who malested children someone whos life is ninjas even stated they only attacked while their opponent slept making the ninjas you guessed it the loser because they are face to face.
I would worry about skill and not about molesting children thats off topic and creepy.

Devil's Lawyer
12-24-2010, 08:26 PM
You need to watch the deadliest warrior they only worried about skill not about who malested children someone whos life is ninjas even stated they only attacked while their opponent slept making the ninjas you guessed it the loser because they are face to face.
I would worry about skill and not about molesting children thats off topic and creepy.

No it is not off topic. All I am doing is telling you what the Samurai were really like not some watered down version. Ninja main jobs was assasination they practiced to kill without being seen. But they were still trained in combat in case they were forced into open combat. Which happenened alot since they infiltrated armies. Their skill of killing surpassed the Samurai by leagues. They always had attacks to aid them in such combat. Where do you think the concept smoke bomb came from. That is real and many people were killed because of the attack. Ninjas came up with many of the tactics that are used in todays military. Samurai were no match for their tactics. Do you think Samurai could survive a face full of acid and throat slit combo. They think such tactics is dishonorable. Which is the reason they were all wiped out in the new era. Ninja were just change to different names spies.

tyrell4life194
12-25-2010, 08:14 AM

Ninjas are scared little pansy farmers who waited until their enemies were asleep, just so they can poison them. That ain't being stealthy. That's called being wussy.

Samurai=Kenpachi

Ninjas=Sasuke

Do the math.

Devil's Lawyer
12-25-2010, 02:35 PM
Ninjas are scared little pansy farmers who waited until their enemies were asleep, just so they can poison them. That ain't being stealthy. That's called being wussy.

Samurai=Kenpachi

Ninjas=Sasuke

Do the math.

One we are talking about real ninjas and Samurai not fiction. Two Kenpachi isn't a Samurai. Three he catches a tsukiyomi from Sasuke and the fight would be over.

Samurai= Pedo

Ninja= Killers for hire

tyrell4life194
12-25-2010, 02:37 PM
One we are talking about real ninjas and Samurai not fiction. Two Kenpachi isn't a Samurai. Three he catches a tsukiyomi from Sasuke and the fight would be over.

Samurai= Pedo

Ninja= Killers for hire
Please. Kenpachi is just too badass to be caught in a Tsukuyomi. He powers up, and Sasuke turns into ash.

Samurai=Morgan Freeman.

Ninja=Gay emo crap.

Sagepain
12-25-2010, 03:04 PM
Please. Kenpachi is just too badass to be caught in a Tsukuyomi. He powers up, and Sasuke turns into ash.

Samurai=Morgan Freeman.

Ninja=Gay emo crap.

then kenpachi realizes that he never powered up, he just thought he did while he was in the tsukoyomi...lol's.

anyways, Kenpachi isin't a samurai, heck he doesin't even like using a sword in a real sword fighting way XD, he just swings it around.

I think samurai's and ninja are both skilled warriors, which is why there still known today.

Devil's Lawyer
12-25-2010, 03:05 PM

Samurai=Morgan Freeman.

Ninja=Gay emo crap.

Fail ninjas had families and didn't go outside of their villages. Samurai were the ones who made out with little boys. You still haven't brought any actual arguement of a Samurai being better than a ninja. Just dumb jokes and wank.

then kenpachi realizes that he never powered up, he just thought he did while he was in the tsukoyomi...lol's.

anyways, Kenpachi isin't a samurai, heck he doesin't even like using a sword in a real sword fighting way XD, he just swings it around.

Reps for this if I could.

Kuromaki
12-25-2010, 03:10 PM
What the hell do pedos have to do with this? This is a battle of skill and yes the Samurai are the trained warriors. Ninjas get shot, stabbed, sliced any way you name it. In a direct confrontation they stand no chance.

Devil's Lawyer
12-25-2010, 03:15 PM
What the hell do pedos have to do with this? This is a battle of skill and yes the Samurai are the trained warriors. Ninjas get shot, stabbed, sliced any way you name it. In a direct confrontation they stand no chance.

No it is not off topic. All I am doing is telling you what the Samurai were really like not some watered down version. Ninja main jobs was assasination they practiced to kill without being seen. But they were still trained in combat in case they were forced into open combat. Which happenened alot since they infiltrated armies. Their skill of killing surpassed the Samurai by leagues. They always had attacks to aid them in such combat. Where do you think the concept smoke bomb came from. That is real and many people were killed because of the attack. Ninjas came up with many of the tactics that are used in todays military. Samurai were no match for their tactics. Do you think Samurai could survive a face full of acid and throat slit combo. They think such tactics is dishonorable. Which is the reason they were all wiped out in the new era. Ninja were just change to different names spies.

That was just an interesting tidbit of knowledge about Samurai. This is my real answer read.

Kuromaki
12-25-2010, 03:16 PM
Well, I'm no history expert. I got my info from Wikipedia. xD

tyrell4life194
12-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Fail ninjas had families and didn't go outside of their villages. Samurai were the ones who made out with little boys. You still haven't brought any actual arguement of a Samurai being better than a ninja. Just dumb jokes and wank.

Reps for this if I could.
Oh, I brought up wank? You were the one who brought up the whole situation about Samurai being Pedophiles, without proof to support your baseless claims.

Samurai were trained warriors. Ninjas were scared little pansies that get their asses whooped on a daily basis.

Samurai>>>>>>>>>>Ninja in every way imaginable.

Devil's Lawyer
12-25-2010, 03:28 PM
Well, I'm no history expert. I got my info from Wikipedia. xD

Then google or wiki Samurai were gay and watch what pops up.

Oh, I brought up wank? You were the one who brought up the whole situation about Samurai being Pedophiles, without proof to support your baseless claims.

Samurai were trained warriors. Ninjas were scared little pansies that get their asses whooped on a daily basis.

Samurai>>>>>>>>>>Ninja in every way imaginable.

Fail seeing as how history books tell different. Just wiki it. This is case closed Samurai gets raped history and Wiki says so. Are you smarter than wiki I think not.

tyrell4life194
12-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Wiki is a fail when it comes to research. Wiki is constantly hacked, and mostly provides baseless proof that isn't even true in the first place. And why do you even research that type of crap in the first place? It makes me question whether you're a pedophile or not.

Either way, Samurai>>>>>>>Ninja.

Now stop, with your mindless wank.

Devil's Lawyer
12-25-2010, 03:53 PM
Wiki is a fail when it comes to research. Wiki is constantly hacked, and mostly provides baseless proof that isn't even true in the first place. And why do you even research that type of crap in the first place? It makes me question whether you're a pedophile or not.

Either way, Samurai>>>>>>>Ninja.

Now stop, with your mindless wank.

No fail I learned my knowledge from the history channel and books. Instead of making up failed arguements and lame flamming why don't you go learn to read one. YOu don't even have an arguement just failing at trolling.

tyrell4life194
12-25-2010, 03:55 PM
That's great. I also learned my knowledge from the History Channel, and books. Samurai were trained warriors. Ninjas were stabbed, beaten, ass whooped, anything you could think of. You need to learn to get your facts straight, instead of accusing people of failing at trolling. And you need to know the definition of trolling before you start assuming people of trolling.

Devil's Lawyer
12-25-2010, 04:05 PM
That's great. I also learned my knowledge from the History Channel, and books. Samurai were trained warriors. Ninjas were stabbed, beaten, ass whooped, anything you could think of. You need to learn to get your facts straight, instead of accusing people of failing at trolling. And you need to know the definition of trolling before you start assuming people of trolling.

Same thing that has been said in this thread earlier. Nothing in this text suggest you know anything about samurai. But it does suggest you know alot about copy and paste. You claim you don't use wiki and trust its knowledge yet you copy/pasted an entire section. Come now I am the king of trolling and you are one oof the wprst at it dupe.

tyrell4life194
12-25-2010, 04:09 PM
[/COLOR]

Same thing that has been said in this thread earlier. Nothing in this text suggest you know anything about samurai. But it does suggest you know alot about copy and paste. You claim you don't use wiki and trust its knowledge yet you copy/pasted an entire section. Come now I am the king of trolling and you are one oof the wprst at it dupe.
I know that Samurai were trained as warriors in ancient Japan. I haven't used copy and paste on this thread. And besides, why are you still on that subject? Stop post-farming, and get with the program. When I said I don't use Wiki, I was referring to research at school. I only use Wiki when it comes to debates. I don't troll, nor have I trolled on this thread. Look up what the definition means before you contradict yourself.

Devil's Lawyer
12-25-2010, 04:13 PM

Just gonna repost this and go about my day and ignore the user above me.

tyrell4life194
12-25-2010, 04:19 PM
The Samurai were associated with the middle and upper echelons of the warrior class. They were trained warriors that trained at the art of Kendo (the way of the sword). Kendo is a modern Japanese martial art of sword-fighting based on Japanese swordsmanship, or Kenjutsu.

In other words, the Samurai were more skilled in the way of the sword than a Ninja was. And it's unlikely that a regular Kunai would put a dent into their Samurai Armor.

Devil's Lawyer
12-25-2010, 05:02 PM
The Samurai were associated with the middle and upper echelons of the warrior class. They were trained warriors that trained at the art of Kendo (the way of the sword). Kendo is a modern Japanese martial art of sword-fighting based on Japanese swordsmanship, or Kenjutsu.

In other words, the Samurai were more skilled in the way of the sword than a Ninja was. And it's unlikely that a regular Kunai would put a dent into their Samurai Armor.

Did you not read what my post said. Shinobi were trained in vast amounts of combat. Hakido is there martial art. Not only that massive number of weapons. Also trained in kendo. They used smaller and lighter sword meant for assination. They had guns and grenades. Samurai didn't use guns due to bushido. The overwhelming difference in weapons shows the Samurai were outmatched.

tyrell4life194
12-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Did you not read what my post said.
Of course.
Shinobi were trained in vast amounts of combat.
So were the Samurai. Your point?
Hakido is there martial art.
Kendo is a mixture of martial art and kenjutsu. Try again.
Not only that massive number of weapons.
So were the Samurai.
Also trained in kendo.
Samurai were constantly trained in Kendo. Much more than the Ninja. Try again.
They used smaller and lighter sword meant for assination.
And? Samurai were trained by warriors, and used larger swords in order to kill their enemies.
They had guns and grenades.
The Samurai had guns, spears, bows, and arrows, as well as swords.
Samurai didn't use guns due to bushido.
Yes they did. Learn some history before you go assuming things.
The overwhelming difference in weapons shows the Samurai were outmatched.
They don't need an arsonal of weapons just to decapitate an emo Ninja.

Devil's Lawyer
12-25-2010, 05:45 PM
All this interesting but a Samurai can't tank a grenade so your point are invalid.

tyrell4life194
12-25-2010, 05:46 PM
A Ninja can't take a bullet, so your point is invalid also. Try again.

Devil's Lawyer
12-25-2010, 06:26 PM
A Ninja can't take a bullet, so your point is invalid also. Try again.

The fact they have guns and grenades means they won't have to. Poison gas bombs and such are in their arsenal.

tyrell4life194
12-25-2010, 06:29 PM
I'm going to need some proof of accuracy.

I'm also going to need some proof of speed for the grenades.

Devil's Lawyer
12-25-2010, 06:34 PM
People in hell need cold water doesn't mean they are going to get it.

ko lee
12-25-2010, 06:39 PM

What does that have to do with anything. Ninja's grenades weren't that impressive. Samurai's decapitate them or shoot them in the face end of story.

tyrell4life194
12-25-2010, 06:44 PM
This has nothing to deal with the thread. Unless you're trying to prove a point here (which obviously, isn't working), stop Post-Farming.

Vivi
12-25-2010, 06:47 PM
What does that have to do with anything. Ninja's grenades weren't that impressive. Samurai's decapitate them or shoot them in the face end of story.

Small ninja grenades often contained Iron,Arquebus balls or broken Pottery thus turning into a Splitter Grenade.

Bigger one were able to blast through a Castles Plaster Walls.

tyrell4life194
12-25-2010, 06:48 PM
Small ninja grenades often contained Iron,Arquebus balls or broken Pottery thus turning into a Splitter Grenade.

That's great. You've proven the destructive capacity of the Grenades.

Now all you need to do is prove the accuracy and the speed of the Grenades.

Devil's Lawyer
12-25-2010, 06:56 PM
So sad when people don't know how to admit defeat. It doesn't matter how fast it is seeing as a Samurai can't stop it.

Vivi
12-25-2010, 06:57 PM
That's great. You proven the destructive capacity of the Grenades.

Now all you need to do is prove the accuracy and the speed of the Grenades.

Not much is known about.
However explosive devices and Gunpowder from Chinese Manufacturers were used around a Paper or wicker Carton and close with wax.

As accuracy depends on the thrower it is more than common sense Ninja's had a great Accuracy considering they were capable of handling Shuriken or Kunai's.

The Speed if a Grenade is something that isn't recorded IIRC.
How fast are Grenades nowadays?
Considering Ninja's were Assasins I doubt they built Grenades that take ages to Explode.

It doesn't matter how fast it is seeing as a Samurai can't stop it. People nowadays can evade grenades if they're fast enough to kick them away or dodge.

Anyhow:

If the Samurai decide to march towards the Ninja's:
Tetsu Bushi.
Was a Samurai's nightmare.
Gun's are a different Story.

ko lee
12-25-2010, 07:02 PM

There not impressive because they didn't have big radius of shrapnel they really were not wide ranged and had to be close to there target half of the time Ninja's bombs would blow up on the Ninja because they were not well put together. As far as accuracy goes they had to be at their target to hit them and they was no way to tell which direction the shrapnel would fly for all the Ninja knew it was going to fly the opposite direction of the target. There was no percentage of accuracy because how they were made.

Vivi
12-25-2010, 07:07 PM
There not impressive because they didn't have big radius of shrapnel they really were not wide ranged

and had to be close to there target

half of the time Ninja's bombs would blow up on the Ninja because they were not well put together.

As far as accuracy goes they had to be at their target to hit them

and they was no way to tell which direction the shrapnel would fly for all the Ninja knew it was going to fly the opposite direction of the target.

There was no percentage of accuracy because how they were made.

They can be wide enough ranged if you throw them close enough at an enemy.
Thus also the Radius of Shrapnel is closer to the enemy.

Which is why they throw them.

Meaning the other half the time they didnt and worked.

Shuriken or Grenades are thrown.
Also Ninja's were capable of using Bows.

Staying away and not being stupid to be close to the Grenade is solving that Problem.
Also since when is an Explosion 1 Directional?
An Explosion is Omnidirectional thus The Shrapnel are bound to go towards the target no matter if many or few.Some are Bound to.

tyrell4life194
12-25-2010, 07:10 PM
Not much is known about.
However explosive devices and Gunpowder from Chinese Manufacturers were used around a Paper or wicker Carton and close with wax.
Of course.
As accuracy depends on the thrower it is more than common sense Ninja's had a great Accuracy considering they were capable of handling Shuriken or Kunai's.
Gun=/=Kunai. They will have a harder time of handling a gun, due to the force the Gun exterts. That's why people take many Gun lessons so they will have better control over their weapon. Even the most skilled Gun-Wielders will have problems on wielding a gun, and there is no guarantee that a Ninja will have a 100% hit rate with a Gun. Remember, a Samurai can wield a Gun also, but they usually train under the art of Kendo, or "The Way of the Sword."

The Speed if a Grenade is something that isn't recorded IIRC.

How fast are Grenades nowadays?
It depends on how strong the wielder of the Grenade is. It also depends on muscle mass, and their skill level on how to wield a Grenade.
Considering Ninja's were Assasins I doubt they built Grenades that take ages to Explode.
You have a point right there.

People nowadays can evade grenades if they're fast enough to kick them away or dodge.
Definitely. An average human can run a mile in 8 minutes and 30 seconds. In other words, an average human can run about 7.24 miles per hour. But it depends on how athletic they are, and how much stamina they have. If a fat person is running 7.24 miles per hour, they'll fall to the ground 30 secnods later, hungering for a McDonald's Double Cheeseburger.
Anyhow:

If the Samurai decide to march towards the Ninja's:
Tetsu Bushi.
Was a Samurai's nightmare.
Gun's are a different Story.
Good point.

Vivi
12-25-2010, 07:18 PM
Gun=/=Kunai. They will have a harder time of handling a gun, due to the force the Gun exterts. That's why people take many Gun lessons so they will have better control over their weapon. Even the most skilled Gun-Wielders will have problems on wielding a gun, and there is no guarantee that a Ninja will have a 100% hit rate with a Gun. Remember, a Samurai can wield a Gun also, but they usually train under the art of Kendo, or "The Way of the Sword.

Way to ignore my Point.
I was obviously mentioning your point asking about Accuracy with Grenades and saying that being capable of being accurate with an Shuriken also gives quite the edge in being accurate with an Grenade.
Nothing with Guns.

It depends on how strong the wielder of the Grenade is. It also depends on muscle mass, and their skill level on how to wield a Grenade.
You were asking how fast a Grenade is not how fast it can be thrown.

n average human can run a mile in 8 minutes and 30 seconds. In other words, an average human can run about 7.24 miles per hour. But it depends on how athletic they are, and how much stamina they have. If a fat person is running 7.24 miles per hour, they'll fall to the ground 30 secnods later, hungering for a McDonald's Double Cheeseburger.

Too bad we're not talking about average Humans here.
Samurai and Ninja's were under extreme physical and mental trainin to become what they are.
Ninja's> a Present Elite Soldier in terms of Physical and Mental attributes to compare.

tyrell4life194
12-25-2010, 07:30 PM
Way to ignore my Point.
I was obviously mentioning your point asking about Accuracy with Grenades and saying that being capable of being accurate with an Shuriken also gives quite the edge in being accurate with an Grenade.
Nothing with Guns.
I was obviously using the Gun situation as an example. They probably do have great Accuracy with a Grenade, but it depends on their handling of the Grenades, and their Grenade skills. It also depends on their throwing skills. If they can't handle a Grenade right, and if their throwing skills sucks, then the probability of their Accuracy when dealing with their enemies seems low.

You were asking how fast a Grenade is not how fast it can be thrown.
You just ignored by comment completely. How fast it can be thrown plays a key factor on how fast a Grenade can travel through the air.

Too bad we're not talking about average Humans here.
You said, "People nowadays can evade grenades if they're fast enough to kick them away or dodge."
I gave you their average speed. Humans usually have faster a reaction speed than their running speed.
Samurai and Ninja's were under extreme physical and mental trainin to become what they are.
Correct.
Ninja's> a Present Elite Soldier in terms of Physical and Mental attributes to compare.

Your opinion=/=fact.

Inuyasha
12-25-2010, 08:25 PM
Ninjas are silent precise killers that don't get harmed because they are in secret

Samurai's are strong wariors but brute force and swordsmanship isn't everything

Pool
12-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Samurai has armor, the ninja does not.

No matter what, armor is a key factor and gives the win to the Samurai.

Even with the black egg.

Devil's Lawyer
12-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Acid to the face obvious don't mean anything around here. Nether do grenades in the edo period when nobody really used them. Then their is poisonous gas. Some of todays warfare was based off of them. Nobody goes to war waving a sword and 50 to 100 pound armor. They use guns, grenades and knives.