PDA

View Full Version : Singleverse: Kid Buu vs. SS3 Gotenks

ShadowSanin
12-20-2010, 05:57 PM
All powers known to both characters.

cnorwood
12-20-2010, 09:37 PM
gotenks rotfl stomps, just for a tip this is how the buus go,

MR.boo<<<Majin(fat)boo<kid boo<<<<<<<super boo<<<<<<<<<<<<<<gotenks boo<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<gohan boo

seeing how gotenks fought pretty well against super boo, he wins this with low-mid difficulty

Nyruss
12-21-2010, 12:16 AM
Kid Buu easily > base Super Buu.

Yori
12-21-2010, 12:34 AM
I never got the whole Buu's power thingy. So Kid Buu isn't the strongest Buu transformation?

Nyruss
12-21-2010, 12:40 AM
No, he got stronger after absorbing the Supreme Kais from when he was first created. When he fought their leader the guy's inherent goodness(or something like that) weakened him and turned him into Fat Buu.

Gotenks Buu is almost certainly stronger and Gohan Buu was the strongest form of Buu.

Gohan Buu > Gotenks Buu > Ultra Buu (from absorbing the Southern Supreme Kai in the past) > Kid Buu > Picollo Buu(Gotenks Buu becomes this after the Gotenks fusion wears off) > Base Super Buu > Fat Buu.

Of course, they all pale in comparison to the mighty Pika Buu.
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs28/i/2008/111/4/c/DBZ_OC_character___PIKA_BUU_by_austral_azn.jpg

Ultimate combatant
12-21-2010, 05:01 AM
I remember that Goku was very afraid to fight Super Buu even when Vegeta could help him, while he believed he alone can be a match for Kid Buu and even went easy on him, so vegeta could fight him. It could be because Super Buu was smarter than Kid Buu, but I believe it is because he was stronger.

Inuyasha
12-21-2010, 05:38 AM
even so Kid buu is still Planet buster

this is a hard match up because yes not as smart as super but still

Devil's Lawyer
12-21-2010, 06:20 AM
Technically isn't super buu and fat buu the same being. Fat buu just freaked out when his puppy got shot then his evil side took over. Super buu was just more ruthless.

Inuyasha
12-21-2010, 06:22 AM
Super Buu is the Good and Evil combined But with more Evil in control

Good Buu + Evil Buu= Super Buu

sagemaster777
12-21-2010, 06:32 AM
but didnt he turn back into kid boo...?

Inuyasha
12-21-2010, 06:51 AM
yea thats what this debate is about i was just telling him something

The 1st Hokage
12-21-2010, 08:22 AM
SSJ3 Gotenks > Super Buu

Well Base Super Buu isn't that impressive. Kid Buu on the other hand showed much greater feats by fighting SSJ3 Goku, then SSJ2 Vegeta, then Majin Buu, and after all that, still had power to temporarily resist a full powered Spirit Bomb. And before this even took place, he destroyed multiple planets trying to find Goku and Vegeta.

Inuyasha
12-21-2010, 08:24 AM
yea in this case Kid Buu PWNS Gotenks

Rasengan SageX5
12-21-2010, 08:28 AM
Super Buu became Kid Buu after Goku and Vegeta removed Fat Buu from inside Super's brain matter. Also, from what I gathered, Kid Buu was the strongest form because of his ability to easily destroy a planet in the space of 3 seconds.

Inuyasha
12-21-2010, 08:31 AM
ok so Kid Buu FTW

Requests Lock

Narutorious
12-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Being a planet buster was impressive in the Vegeta Saga & Frieza Saga, being a planet buster in the Cell Saga or Buu Saga means nothing. All the other Buus are planet busters too if they wanted to do that, however, the other forms have feelings & a conscious, Kid Buu didn't, which made him the most dangerous, not the strongest. Truthfully, Kid Buu is only stronger than Evil Buu(skinny) & Good Buu. Ssj3 Gotenks is much stronger than Kid Buu, there is a reason why Kishimoto killed off Gohan, Trunks, & Goten for the final battle.

Inuyasha
12-21-2010, 09:05 AM
Being a planet buster was impressive in the Vegeta Saga & Frieza Saga, being a planet buster in the Cell Saga or Buu Saga means nothing. All the other Buus are planet busters too if they wanted to do that, however, the other forms have feelings & a conscious, Kid Buu didn't, which made him the most dangerous, not the strongest. Truthfully, Kid Buu is only stronger than Evil Buu(skinny) & Good Buu. Ssj3 Gotenks is much stronger than Kid Buu, there is a reason why Kishimoto killed off Gohan, Trunks, & Goten for the final battle.

you mean Akira Toriyama right?...xD

Narutorious
12-21-2010, 09:14 AM
Oop! Been on this forum too long lol.

The 1st Hokage
12-21-2010, 11:05 AM
Maybe so, but destroying multiple planets without trying, then fighting 3 powerful foes, then holding off another planet+ busting attack after all of this is what makes Kid Buu so dangerous. Unless Gotenks has something that can completely destroy Kid Buu, he regenerates, and Kid Buu just uses his own form of Kamehameha to kill Gotenks, or uses his planet busting attack. Gotenks can't stay fused, or the OP didn't say he could, so Gotenks gets killed, or Buu fights until the fusion wears off and kills Goten and Trunks seperately

rocketjed1
12-21-2010, 11:10 AM
Kid Buu obviously wins.

If SS3 Gontenks couldn't beat Super Buu (who was weaker then Kid Buu), how could he beat Kid? Also, Goku couldn't defeat Kid Buu in SS3 alone. So if Goku can't, I know for a fact Gotenks couldn't.

MysticGoten
12-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Guys, Super Boo is stronger than Chibi Boo...
Chibi Boo is his pure form, Super is his enhanced form.
And since SSJ3 Gotenks was on par with Super...Chibi Boo is destroyed.

Ultimate combatant
12-21-2010, 12:48 PM
And since SSJ3 Gotenks was on par with Super...Chibi Boo is destroyed.

Yep, pretty much!!! :D

Super Buu is far superior to Kid Buu. Super saiyan 3 Gotenks had the chance to destroy Kid Buu, if they didn`t defuse because they transformed already before continuation of the fight.

So, Gotenks SS3 wins!!! :D

Narutorious
12-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Maybe so, but destroying multiple planets without trying, then fighting 3 powerful foes, then holding off another planet+ busting attack after all of this is what makes Kid Buu so dangerous. Unless Gotenks has something that can completely destroy Kid Buu, he regenerates, and Kid Buu just uses his own form of Kamehameha to kill Gotenks, or uses his planet busting attack. Gotenks can't stay fused, or the OP didn't say he could, so Gotenks gets killed, or Buu fights until the fusion wears off and kills Goten and Trunks seperately

Vegeta was a planet buster in his first appearance, Frieza can destroy a planet in his first form 1 easily, Kid Buu destroying planets with ease isn't surprising or impressive at all, expected if anything, destroying planets isn't going to drain any power from Kid Buu.

Vegeta & Good Buu are too weak for Kid Buu, & Goku had stamina issues against Kid Buu, and that goes for the Spirit Bomb as well, the Spirit Bomb is useless if Goku can't control it, that's why Kid Buu was able to stop it, & that's why he die easily when Goku got his stamina back.

What made Kid Buu the most dangerous is the fact he has no conscious or feelings, as I said before, any form of Buu has the ability to destroy planets with ease like Kid Buu did, but they wasn't cold-hearted.

You're overrating how strong Kid Buu actually is, as many fans do, Kid Buu doesn't have the power to kill Gotenks with the Kamehameha, Gotenks will be able to block it, now does Gotenks have a technique to kill Buu, I don't see why not, Gotenks was about to kill Super Buu before his Ssj3 powers ran out, & Kid Buu is a weaker form. Buu last as long as he did because Gotenks toy with him, Gohan toy with him, & Vegitto toy with him(for a good reason though). As for the planet buster, Ssj3 Gotenks would be able to defect it or block it, the reason why Goku & Vegeta couldn't was because they weren't strong enough to block it as Ssj, Goku wouldn't have enough time to transform to a Ssj3 to attempt to block it.

Kid Buu would be able to beat Ssj3 Gotenks if he can last long enough, or if he does a planet buster without Gotenks blocking it. I doubt the planet buster would happen though, Kid Buu lasting long enough is a possibility because of Gotenks' personality to toy with his opponent.

Kill3r_B-st
12-21-2010, 01:01 PM
kid buu was stated just really to have no since of right and wrong. his power didnt increase im pretty sure goku stated it went down. planet busting could easily be done by 1st form frieza way back when. all villians following this could have did the g fighters in then regenerated like the rest of thhe villians somehow have the ability to do nowadays. spirit bomb could destroy a planet as stated by king kai, does that mean anything, no because vegeta(super weakened spirit bomb) frieza(sorta weakend do to namek dieing) and buu getting the full force. any villain or hero could have blown up the planet saved one female fly to another planet, make babies and start life anew with the enemy long gone. planet busting, get that outta here, buu was just pure evil with no ill let you live to have fun, no its die die die. he had the mind of a child. gotenks is cocky but now its bloodlust and hes shown to be able to beat super buu in ssj3. by the way as for buu taking on all the enemies, buu is a figment of magic not a human or saiyan. he has like an unlimited energy supply but can be eraticated.

gotenks wins -.-

cnorwood
12-21-2010, 01:53 PM
what is this? i leave for a little bit then i come back with some stuff about kid buu being stronger. im wondering how much manga evidence is put into this? super boo is obviously way stronger. goku was afraid to fight super boo and he said that ssj3 gotenks> ssj3 goku. goku fought kid boo and the only reason he couldnt beat him is because he was used to fighting in ssj3 when he was dead, and he didnt know how much energy ssj3 wasted while he was alive. kid boo fighting ssj3 goku and whooping ssj2 vegeta and the weaker MR. boo doesnt show anything that he is stronger considering ssj3 gotenks could do the same with little to no effort. again the powers are like this

vegetto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>boohan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bootenks>chou gohan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ssj3 gotenks>super boo>>>>>>>>>ssj3 goku>kid boo>fat boo>>>ssj2 vegeta==majin vegeta=ssj2 goku

Nyruss
12-21-2010, 01:57 PM
I don't remember Goku having anything to do with or say about base Super Buu. Also, when did Goku say that Gotenks > him?

And from what I recall, Super Buu never really fought remotely evenly with Gotenks. He got his butt kicked every which way and had to rely on his crazy regen to help him survive.

Base Super Buu never showed anything that could remotely put him above Kid Buu, or Goku for that matter.

You've got some proving to do. For starters, literally every claim you just made.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
12-21-2010, 01:58 PM
There not really much to say actually. I mean SS3 Gotenks could not even beat Super Buu. Gotenks really isn't that strong. After seeing what Kid Buu can do, you really think gotenks would be able to defeat Buu? No chance.

Kid Buu wins.

Narutorious
12-21-2010, 02:00 PM
Goku said regular Super Buu would be too strong for Vegeta & himself unless they fused, that pretty much say it.

Nyruss
12-21-2010, 02:01 PM
Goku said regular Super Buu would be too strong for Vegeta & himself unless they fused, that pretty much say it.
When was this?

Narutorious
12-21-2010, 02:03 PM
While they was in Buu's body, Goku & Vegeta was about to attempt to blast a hole in Buu's body to escape but Goku stop himself & Vegeta & told him that even though he's back to normal, they are still no match for him, & he tried to get Vegeta to do the Fusion Dance.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
12-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Forget my last post. Here is what I really have to say:

I doubt Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks will be capable of handling Kid Buu. Kid Buu has numerous advantages over Gotenks, he apparently has an advantage in speed and is capable of using a technique similar to that of Goku's Instant Transmission. Gotenks' Super Saiyan 3 form consumes massive amounts of energy and he will not be able to maintain the form for long and as he fights, his stamina will deplete rendering him in a fatigued state while Kid Buu displayed a virtually limitless amount of stamina and highly impressive regenerative abilities. Kid Buu is also capable of manipulating his own body which grants him the ability to create his own insane fighting style. Gotenks on the other hand is quite arrogant and will most likely underestimate Kid Buu while Kid Buu in turn is a deadly, merciless and ruthless fighter who does not hesitate to instantly generate planet-busting attacks as evidenced when he destroyed the Earth.

Nyruss
12-21-2010, 02:06 PM
He was probably just erring on the side of caution, given his last known level of power. Goku had no way of knowing how strong Buu was.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
12-21-2010, 02:11 PM
He was probably just erring on the side of caution, given his last known level of power. Goku had no way of knowing how strong Buu was.

Yeah it seemed like Kid Buu got stronger every second him and Goku was fighting.

Kill3r_B-st
12-21-2010, 02:13 PM
kid buus only considered so strong because he was destroying chains of planets. other than that gotenks beats him up and it ends with the means of gotenks doing some blast to be rid of him. dudeman the goku said this and that was anime only i think i didnt really read the manga and apparently neither has the other guy so it may or may not have been stated.

only doubt i have is since this is bloodlusted kid buu is he is beaten in hand to hand but gotenks is losing in the stamina department, that kid buu gets annoyed blows up the planet then regenerates.

my final conclusion: in hand to hand no blowing up planet gotenks>>kid buu in stamina and durability kid buu>>>>>gotenks. since in the end a bloodlusted anything to win kid buu will in a last ditch effort if he is cliff hanging for his life by gotenks he goes out like a G and blows them both to smithereens then comes back.

Narutorious
12-21-2010, 02:13 PM
That would be one thing if this was real life in a real life situation, but this is a manga, if Super Buu wasn't as powerful as Goku thought, it would had been disproven otherwise or not said at all. Besides, Goku been sensing ki for years, he wouldn't make such a mistake, & Vegeta didn't disagree with him.

Yeah it seemed like Kid Buu got stronger every second him and Goku was fighting.
Goku actually gotten weaker as it was stated.

The 1st Hokage
12-21-2010, 03:46 PM
And since SSJ3 Gotenks was on par with Super...Chibi Boo is destroyed.Proof? Kid Buu was his original form. He accidentally absorbed an old, fat, kind Kai, turning him into Fat Buu, or as some call him, Mr. Buu. We all know that when Mr. Buu's puppy was killed, his evil side came out of him. Evil Buu consumed Mr. Buu, making Super Buu. Now then, Super Buu's best feat is his life wiping attack, which was just basicly a spam of regular Ki blasts that seeked out and killed all the people. Not very empressive. Gotenks couldn't even finish him off. While on the other hand, Kid Buu destroyed Earth, and many more planets, fought SSJ3 Goku, SSJ2 Vegeta, Mr. Buu, and temporarily resisted the Spirit Bomb. Much Much mor impressive than what Super Buu did, and giving the fact that Gotenks couldn't stop Super Buu, Gotenks can't stop Kid Buu.
Yep, pretty much!!! :D

Super Buu is far superior to Kid Buu. Super saiyan 3 Gotenks had the chance to destroy Kid Buu, if they didn`t defuse because they transformed already before continuation of the fight.

So, Gotenks SS3 wins!!! :D OP didn't say Gotenks stayed fused throughout the whole battle. It could easily happen the same way here.

what is this? i leave for a little bit then i come back with some stuff about kid buu being stronger. im wondering how much manga evidence is put into this? super boo is obviously way stronger. goku was afraid to fight super boo and he said that ssj3 gotenks> ssj3 goku. goku fought kid boo and the only reason he couldnt beat him is because he was used to fighting in ssj3 when he was dead, and he didnt know how much energy ssj3 wasted while he was alive. kid boo fighting ssj3 goku and whooping ssj2 vegeta and the weaker MR. boo doesnt show anything that he is stronger considering ssj3 gotenks could do the same with little to no effort. again the powers are like this

vegetto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>boohan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bootenks>chou gohan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ssj3 gotenks>super boo>>>>>>>>>ssj3 goku>kid boo>fat boo>>>ssj2 vegeta==majin vegeta=ssj2 goku
Chapter and pg.# please.

Kill3r_B-st
12-21-2010, 04:07 PM
, Super Buu's best feat is his life wiping attack, which was just basicly a spam of regular Ki blasts that seeked out and killed all the people. Not very empressive. Gotenks couldn't even finish him off. While on the other hand, Kid Buu destroyed Earth, and many more planets, fought SSJ3 Goku, SSJ2 Vegeta, Mr. Buu, and temporarily resisted the spirit bomb seriously, that like saying 1st form frieza or cell are stronger than super buu. he did not because he was promised a fight by a stronger person and he left the planet intact for that simple fact. gotenks didnt finish because of ego and time. ego will not conflict him in a bloodlusted fight so lets say gotenks minus ego vs super buu buu would have been done minus all of gotenks talk. super buu could have held them off too. normal majin buu could take ssj2 majin vegeta ssj2 gohan debura and so forth. kid buu is just consciousless meaning blowing up planets with him on it doesnt matter. to super buu it does because he just seeks to be the strongest while to kid buu its just one big game. plus the spirit bomb feet that was a weakened goku. after all he has to do while not being a pink magical infinite stamina filled blob, even though the attack was strong, he was not. you saw what happened when his strength was returned. i rest my case

The 1st Hokage
12-21-2010, 04:15 PM
, seriously, that like saying 1st form frieza or cell are stronger than super buu. he did not because he was promised a fight by a stronger person and he left the planet intact for that simple fact. gotenks didnt finish because of ego and time. ego will not conflict him in a bloodlusted fight so lets say gotenks minus ego vs super buu buu would have been done minus all of gotenks talk. super buu could have held them off too. normal majin buu could take ssj2 majin vegeta ssj2 gohan debura and so forth. kid buu is just consciousless meaning blowing up planets with him on it doesnt matter. to super buu it does because he just seeks to be the strongest while to kid buu its just one big game. plus the spirit bomb feet that was a weakened goku. after all he has to do while not being a pink magical infinite stamina filled blob, even though the attack was strong, he was not. you saw what happened when his strength was returned. i rest my caseNever said he couldn't, just said he didn't. Don't put words in my mouth.

Okay, Super Buu was losing, and as said in my post, time could be a factor in this fight as well.

Proof? Super Buu would not of been able to fight SSJ3 Goku, SSJ2 Vegeta, then Mr. Buu. Super Buu barely held off SSJ3 Gotenks. Now I'mm just go out on a limb and say a SSJ3, a SSJ2, and Fat Buu >>> a SSJ3.

Narutorious
12-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Proof? Kid Buu was his original form. He accidentally absorbed an old, fat, kind Kai, turning him into Fat Buu, or as some call him, Mr. Buu.

Buu didn't accidently absorbed Dai Kaioshin, he didn't know it would make him weaker. Also, while Fat Buu & Mr. Buu are truly the same, Mr.Buu(Good Buu) is just Fat Buu after releasing the evil part of him, which made him much weaker, hence why people used 2 different names since the power difference is major.

Now then, Super Buu's best feat is his life wiping attack, which was just basicly a spam of regular Ki blasts that seeked out and killed all the people. Not very empressive. Gotenks couldn't even finish him off. While on the other hand, Kid Buu destroyed Earth, and many more planets, fought SSJ3 Goku, SSJ2 Vegeta, Mr. Buu, and temporarily resisted the Spirit Bomb. Much Much mor impressive than what Super Buu did, and giving the fact that Gotenks couldn't stop Super Buu, Gotenks can't stop Kid Buu.

Feats means nothing in this saga, for one Ssj3 Gotenks & Kaioshin Gohan are much more powerful than Ssj3 Goku, Ssj2 Vegeta, & Good Buu. Kid Buu stopping the Spirit Bomb was due to Goku not being able to control it because of stamina issues. Also, all the other forms of Buu could had done all the things Kid Buu did such as destroying muiltple planets, but they didn't because they had a conscious & they have feelings, they merely choose not to, that's what made Kid Buu dangerous, he was cold-blooded & had no remorse for anything.

Chapter and pg.# please.
Can't tell you the chapter, but it's volume 42 page 52.
--------------------------------

Why is this so hard to understand?
Super Buu(Gohan) > Super Buu(Gotenks) > Super Buu(Piccolo) > Super Buu > Fat Buu > Kid Buu > Evil Buu(Skinny Buu) > Good Buu(fat buu w/o evil)

MysticGoten
12-21-2010, 04:42 PM
@1st.
And it was by losing that fat thing that made him Super Buu!
Remember, Buu splits into Evil and Good(Fat), and then the Evil beats him, absorbs him, then becomes Super Buu.
Doesn't make sense? Yeah, it doesn't. -/-
Super Buu is an enhanced form, without a weight dragging him down. He's stronger and more serious.

Narutorious
12-21-2010, 05:00 PM
@1st.
And it was by losing that fat thing that made him Super Buu!
Remember, Buu splits into Evil and Good(Fat), and then the Evil beats him, absorbs him, then becomes Super Buu.
Doesn't make sense? Yeah, it doesn't. -/-
Super Buu is an enhanced form, without a weight dragging him down. He's stronger and more serious.
It makes perfect sense if people pay attention.

Kid Buu absorbed South Kaioshin becoming Huge Buu, thus getting stronger than Kid Buu.

Huge Buu absorbed Dai Kaioshin becoming Fat Buu, becoming weaker than Huge Buu.

Fat Buu has released the evil from within, thus becoming Good Buu & becoming much weaker, & the evil become Evil Buu(skinny).

Evil Buu absorbed Good Buu & now has majority control, thus becoming Super Buu & has much more power than Fat Buu.

All the Super Buu forms is logic so I won't explain that.

Good Buu was disconnected from Super Buu, thus losing all of Good Buu's power, but losing all of his feelings too, he's back to the original form.

MysticGoten
12-21-2010, 05:23 PM
Toriyama logic. Not equal. Logic.
Just sayin'.

The 1st Hokage
12-21-2010, 06:57 PM
Buu didn't accidently absorbed Dai Kaioshin, he didn't know it would make him weaker. Also, while Fat Buu & Mr. Buu are truly the same, Mr.Buu(Good Buu) is just Fat Buu after releasing the evil part of him, which made him much weaker, hence why people used 2 different names since the power difference is major.

Feats means nothing in this saga, for one Ssj3 Gotenks & Kaioshin Gohan are much more powerful than Ssj3 Goku, Ssj2 Vegeta, & Good Buu. Kid Buu stopping the Spirit Bomb was due to Goku not being able to control it because of stamina issues. Also, all the other forms of Buu could had done all the things Kid Buu did such as destroying muiltple planets, but they didn't because they had a conscious & they have feelings, they merely choose not to, that's what made Kid Buu dangerous, he was cold-blooded & had no remorse for anything.

Can't tell you the chapter, but it's volume 42 page 52.
--------------------------------

Why is this so hard to understand?
Super Buu(Gohan) > Super Buu(Gotenks) > Super Buu(Piccolo) > Super Buu > Fat Buu > Kid Buu > Evil Buu(Skinny Buu) > Good Buu(fat buu w/o evil)
Hmmmm? I don't understand why Fat Buu is there twice?

And is it so hard to understand that Base Super Buu did nothing to show that he was stronger than Kid Buu, and even if he is slightly stronger, This is a fight between Gotenks and Kid Buu. There is a time limit on fusion. Kid Buu is a tank, plus his regeneration is gonna tick down the clock. Unless Gotenks can destroy every ounce of Kid Buu's being in the time fusion lasts, he's screwed.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
12-21-2010, 07:48 PM

And is it so hard to understand that Base Super Buu did nothing to show that he was stronger than Kid Buu, and even if he is slightly stronger, This is a fight between Gotenks and Kid Buu. There is a time limit on fusion. Kid Buu is a tank, plus his regeneration is gonna tick down the clock. Unless Gotenks can destroy every ounce of Kid Buu's being in the time fusion lasts, he's screwed.

Yeah Gotenks has a weakness, Kid Buu doesn't. Kid Buu is a beast, Besides Gotenks joke around too much when fighting and if he couldn't beat Fat Buu, you know he ain't gonna beat Kid Buu.

cnorwood
12-22-2010, 12:17 AM
ssj3 goku>kid boo, if goku was dead then he wouldve beat him, but goku didnt know how ssj3 worked while he is alive

cnorwood
12-22-2010, 12:28 AM

fat boo when he fought ssj3 goku and base gotenks had all the kaioshins in him+evil kid boo, MR.boo(after kid boo spit him out) is practically just the kaioshin in boo form and he is weaker than he was when he fought goku

Kill3r_B-st
12-22-2010, 06:20 AM
Yeah Gotenks has a weakness, Kid Buu doesn't. Kid Buu is a beast, Besides Gotenks joke around too much when fighting and if he couldn't beat Fat Buu, you know he ain't gonna beat Kid Buu.
just to say bloodlust is on so hes serious here

Narutorious
12-22-2010, 06:30 AM

While Fat Buu & Good Buu are truly one creature obviously, they are dubbed two different names because of the difference between them. The original Fat Buu still have evil within, when the dog was shot & the evil was released, he became Good Buu & the evil became Evil Buu. The original Fat Buu's power was divided between Good Buu & Evil Buu, with Evil Buu having majority of the power.

And is it so hard to understand that Base Super Buu did nothing to show that he was stronger than Kid Buu
As I said, feats are meaningless, every form of Buu could do what Kid Buu did, they didn't because of muiltple reasons, whether it's because he didn't want to kill Mr. Satan or he was waiting for the strong warrior Goku told him about, they have feelings & a conscious. The other forms of Buu merely choose not to destroy Earth or other planets for his reasons.

Also this is the conversation with Goku & Vegeta with regular Super Buu's power & Kid Buu's power.

Here is regular Super Buu(Volume 42 PG. 52)
Goku: Buu's lost a lot of strength now. His ki is completely different now!
Vegeta: Ok, let's blow a hole through & get out of here!
Goku: Don't! Even though he's back to normal, he's still far too strong for us! If we leave, he'll be sure to win!

Here is Kid Buu(Volume 42 PG. 105)
Vegeta: Don't worry about me, just finish him off! While Ssj3 at full power, you can destroy him in an instant.
Goku: That's what I've been trying to do, but I've haven't been able to do it yet.
Vegeta: Eh?
Goku: If I had a minute to gather my strength, I'd be able to defeat him.

This is a fight between Gotenks and Kid Buu. There is a time limit on fusion. Kid Buu is a tank, plus his regeneration is gonna tick down the clock. Unless Gotenks can destroy every ounce of Kid Buu's being in the time fusion lasts, he's screwed.

I said this back in page 1, what can hurt Gotenks & help Kid Buu is Gotenks' personality. If Gotenks was serious about it, he can destroy Kid Buu since he's much stronger, Gotenks could had killed Super Buu but he was too cocky, Gohan could had kill Super Buu but he was toying with him, Vegitto could had kill Super Buu(Gohan) but he wanted to save everyone inside of him, Buu didn't last as long as he did because of his regeneration, he last as long due to Gotenks, Gohan, & Vegitto not killing him right away, Goku would had been able to kill Buu too if he was at full power, Buu is killable without the Spirit Bomb.

Super Buu > Fat Buu > Kid Buu

cnorwood
12-22-2010, 09:18 AM
^ practically this, except kid boo=fat boo even goku said he couldve killed him but he wanted someone alive to save the earth, because they cant depend on him

Narutorious
12-22-2010, 10:54 AM
^It's debateable pending on the person, some say the original Fat Buu is stronger & some say Kid Buu is stronger, I always just say the original Fat Buu has a slight edge since he is merged with South Kaioshin & Dai Kaioshin, so he still have their powers, it just hinder due to Dai Kaioshin's influence, which shows that the original Fat Buu is weaker than Huge Buu. While Goku had a easier time with the original Fat Buu than he did with Kid Buu , it's due to 2 reasons, 1st reason being that the original Fat Buu isn't nearly as aggressive as Kid Buu, 2nd reason being that dead Goku can control Ssj3 easier than alive Goku can. But it really doesn't matter who is stronger of the 2, Ssj3 Goku full power could had killed the original Fat Buu & Kid Buu.

cnorwood
12-22-2010, 12:28 PM
^It's debateable pending on the person, some say the original Fat Buu is stronger & some say Kid Buu is stronger, I always just say the original Fat Buu has a slight edge since he is merged with South Kaioshin & Dai Kaioshin, so he still have their powers, it just hinder due to Dai Kaioshin's influence, which shows that the original Fat Buu is weaker than Huge Buu. While Goku had a easier time with the original Fat Buu than he did with Kid Buu , it's due to 2 reasons, 1st reason being that the original Fat Buu isn't nearly as aggressive as Kid Buu, 2nd reason being that dead Goku can control Ssj3 easier than alive Goku can. But it really doesn't matter who is stronger of the 2, Ssj3 Goku full power could had killed the original Fat Buu & Kid Buu.
true it really is debatable, we can just agree that kid boo is the opposite of an average dbpt2 villain where his last form is his weaker or possibly weakest form, the real question is why do people think that kid boo is the strongest

Kill3r_B-st
12-22-2010, 12:38 PM
true it really is debatable, we can just agree that kid boo is the opposite of an average dbpt2 villain where his last form is his weaker or possibly weakest form, the real question is why do people think that kid boo is the strongest
probably just cause he was the final villain making him to every one else the auto strongest

Narutorious
12-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Japanese anime & FUNImation version is why some people think Kid Buu is the strongest form. It's true that the last form is usually the strongest, but as I said, people need to paid attention to the story, while Kid Buu is the last form we see, it's Buu's first form, just like Cell's first form & Frieza's first form is the weakest. Such as Gohan's punch forced Cell to threw up #18 & it cause a reverse transformation, it's the same in this case, Goku & Vegeta pulling everyone out cause a reverse transformation, which reverted to Kid Buu eventually.

The 1st Hokage
12-22-2010, 07:29 PM
While Fat Buu & Good Buu are truly one creature obviously, they are dubbed two different names because of the difference between them. The original Fat Buu still have evil within, when the dog was shot & the evil was released, he became Good Buu & the evil became Evil Buu. The original Fat Buu's power was divided between Good Buu & Evil Buu, with Evil Buu having majority of the power.

As I said, feats are meaningless, every form of Buu could do what Kid Buu did, they didn't because of muiltple reasons, whether it's because he didn't want to kill Mr. Satan or he was waiting for the strong warrior Goku told him about, they have feelings & a conscious. The other forms of Buu merely choose not to destroy Earth or other planets for his reasons.

Also this is the conversation with Goku & Vegeta with regular Super Buu's power & Kid Buu's power.

Here is regular Super Buu(Volume 42 PG. 52)
Vegeta: Ok, let's blow a hole through & get out of here!
Goku: Don't! Even though he's back to normal, he's still far too strong for us! If we leave, he'll be sure to win!

Here is Kid Buu(Volume 42 PG. 105)
Vegeta: Don't worry about me, just finish him off! While Ssj3 at full power, you can destroy him in an instant.
Goku: That's what I've been trying to do, but I've haven't been able to do it yet.
Vegeta: Eh?
Goku: If I had a minute to gather my strength, I'd be able to defeat him.

I said this back in page 1, what can hurt Gotenks & help Kid Buu is Gotenks' personality. If Gotenks was serious about it, he can destroy Kid Buu since he's much stronger, Gotenks could had killed Super Buu but he was too cocky, Gohan could had kill Super Buu but he was toying with him, Vegitto could had kill Super Buu(Gohan) but he wanted to save everyone inside of him, Buu didn't last as long as he did because of his regeneration, he last as long due to Gotenks, Gohan, & Vegitto not killing him right away, Goku would had been able to kill Buu too if he was at full power, Buu is killable without the Spirit Bomb.

Super Buu > Fat Buu > Kid BuuI'm going to color coat my posts. xD

Buuhan >>>>>>>> Kid Buu

Everyone knows that.

When fighting Kid Buu, you won't have time to gather strength. Your point is void.

What attack does Goku have that will completely annihilate all of Kid Buu's being other than Spirit Bomb? Kamehameha can be dodged or blocked.

I honestly don't care what character statements you have. The BG is almost completely run by Feats, sometimes run by straight common sense, and rarely is run by hype. Character statements are hype, and mean nothing here.

Kill3r_B-st
12-22-2010, 07:44 PM
I'm going to color coat my posts. xD

Buuhan >>>>>>>> Kid Buu

Everyone knows that.

When fighting Kid Buu, you won't have time to gather strength. Your point is void.

What attack does Goku have that will completely annihilate all of Kid Buu's being other than Spirit Bomb? Kamehameha can be dodged or blocked.

I honestly don't care what character statements you have. The BG is almost completely run by Feats, sometimes run by straight common sense, and rarely is run by hype. Character statements are hype, and mean nothing here.
i think he was referring to when they took out good buu and the other reverting him back to super buu then turning into kid buu

cnorwood
12-22-2010, 09:41 PM
I'm going to color coat my posts. xD

Buuhan >>>>>>>> Kid Buu

Everyone knows that
they were talking about super boo in the pannel
he did have time to gather strength he just didnt know that ssj3 while alive gathers much more strength than dead

the same way a kamehameha annihilated cell it would do the same to kid boo

and it still has to pay attention to the story, or i guess you really think that nappa>vegetto,ssj3 goku, gotenks, chou gohan, boohan, cell, ssj2 gohan, the androids, the ginyu force, and future trunks, because nappa country busted and they havent even busted a city

The 1st Hokage
12-22-2010, 09:47 PM
and it still has to pay attention to the story, or i guess you really think that nappa>vegetto,ssj3 goku, gotenks, chou gohan, boohan, cell, ssj2 gohan, the androids, the ginyu force, and future trunks, because nappa country busted and they havent even busted a city
Try a city. That's another reason I said Common Sense can also be used.

cnorwood
12-23-2010, 12:11 AM
lol read the manga, it was country sized explosion and there was no rubble or ruins out side of it, and if you really think so please tell me what page the ruins are on

Narutorious
12-23-2010, 08:24 AM
Buuhan >>>>>>>> Kid Buu
Everyone knows that.
This indicates that Goku know he isn't Super Buu(Gohan) anymore.

This indicates that Goku knows Super Buu is back to his regular form, yet Goku said Super Buu is still far too strong for himself & Vegeta.

It's as clear as day, it's more like you're denying it & trying to twist what Goku had said.

This would further prove my point, if Goku can't gather his strength, he can't reach full power. With that being said, Goku failed to gather his strength because he was alive, Ssj3 was easier to control for Goku when he was dead, he thought it work the same being alive, but it doesn't, Ssj3 drains his energy faster alive. It really doesn't matter though because this is Ssj3 Gotenks we are talking about, who's a lot stronger than Ssj3 Goku & he doesn't have that problem.

Goku caught Kid Buu in the Kamehameha in the manga, why wouldn't a fully power Ssj3 Goku be able to do it? Majin Buu is killable, he only last as long due to muiltple reasons.

#1. Goku wanted the kids to beat him.
#2. Gotenks was too cocky.
#3. Gohan was toying with him.
#4. Vegitto wanted to save everyone
#5. Goku couldn't reach full power.

Again, feats are useful for Naruto or Bleach, meaningless in Dragonball because of the power scale, anything Kid Buu could do, the other forms could do as well. As for common sense, Goku said regular Super Buu is too strong for himself & Vegeta, then he said he can be Kid Buu at full power. Super Buu is a lot stronger than Kid Buu, common sense. At least you've admit you don't care what the characters said because that feel like that's the case, there is a reason why mangas have words in it, this isn't a book with just pictures in it.

lol read the manga, it was country sized explosion and there was no rubble or ruins out side of it, and if you really think so please tell me what page the ruins are on
In the anime, it does appear that Nappa destroyed a city. In the manga, it harder to tell because there was no surroundings, but Toriyama did show a picture of the Earth while Nappa's attack happen, & judging by how big the explosion look compare to the Earth, I would guess it was the size of a small country.

Miles Edgeworth
12-23-2010, 02:38 PM
Considering Gotenks was pretty much trashing Super Buu, who is more intelligent and powerful than Kid Buu, I'd say that Gotenks shouldn't have too much trouble beating out Kid Buu.

Inuyasha
12-23-2010, 02:40 PM
Agreed i see now yea Gotenks FTW

but still Kid Buu is planet buster if he tried hard enough

Miles Edgeworth
12-23-2010, 02:43 PM
Kid Buu hardly has to try to planet bust.

Heck, almost any competent DBZ character can planet bust moderately easily.

Nonetheless it won't help him here.

cnorwood
12-23-2010, 03:50 PM
kid buu hardly had to try when he actually busted earth, but if if any android saga+ z-senshi just decided that the planet needed to be busted they wouldnt have no problem

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-28-2010, 09:26 PM
kid buu can just wait out the time limit..for the win honestly

cnorwood
12-28-2010, 09:36 PM
kid buu can just wait out the time limit..for the win honestly
considering gotenks is bloodlusted, he would decintegrate him very early in the fight, he was playing around with super boo, and couldve murdered him early if he was serious

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-29-2010, 11:58 AM
considering gotenks is bloodlusted, he would decintegrate him very early in the fight, he was playing around with super boo, and couldve murdered him early if he was serious

kid buu had some of the best regen feats of any of the buus if not the best..and seemed to be fasted and the quickest learner

Narutorious
12-30-2010, 11:55 AM
All the Buus regenerate the same way.

cnorwood
12-30-2010, 01:46 PM
kid buu had some of the best regen feats of any of the buus if not the best..and seemed to be fasted and the quickest learner
kid boo was the dumbest of the boos, and all the boos had the same regen

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-30-2010, 05:01 PM
kid boo was the dumbest of the boos, and all the boos had the same regen

kid buu was the only one who regenerated on panel from friggen steam man

and he was the dumbest? he was the craziest but he did things like master moves on the fly mid fight..and knew how to make proper use of almost all of his advantages minus transmutation

cnorwood
12-30-2010, 05:11 PM
kid buu was the only one who regenerated on panel from friggen steam man
i really dont remember that happen in the manga, in fact fat boo had the best regen
and he was the dumbest? he was the craziest but he did things like master moves on the fly mid fight..and knew how to make proper use of almost all of his advantages minus transmutationand when did these things happen in the manga? fat boo had the best knowledge he copied the kamehameha with only seeing it once, the other boos had the advantage of absorbing people to learn techs

The 1st Hokage
12-31-2010, 07:39 PM
All the Buus regenerate the same way.
And you know this how? You have nothing to prove this. Here it goes off feats. No character statements saying that the Boo's regen at the same rate.

cnorwood
12-31-2010, 07:50 PM
And you know this how? You have nothing to prove this. Here it goes off feats. No character statements saying that the Boo's regen at the same rate.
no characters ever said they regen the same way, well lets just put it like this then based on manga feats on regen fat boo>super boo>kid boo>gotenks boo> gohan boo, and if you do everything off feats in dragonball then it goes
kid boo
freiza
raditz saga piccolo
roshi
nappa
raditz
ssj3 gotenks
dodoria
recoom
majin vegeta
ssj2 gohan
boohan
etc, etc, etc dragonball isnt a verse where you can only judge by feats you also have to go by story as well,

Narutorious
01-01-2011, 10:11 AM

Why would each form regenerate different? What "feat" shows that each Buu regenerates differently, it doesn't. Having all these different names for each form, people seems to forget that Majin Buu is still one character, each form of Buu has the same techniques unless the form gains a technique through absorption.

kid buu was the only one who regenerated on panel from friggen steam man.
What do you mean by that? I have no idea what you're talking about.

and he was the dumbest? he was the craziest but he did things like master moves on the fly mid fight..and knew how to make proper use of almost all of his advantages minus transmutation
I agree that Kid Buu isn't dumb, however, he is the only one without a conscious. All Majin Buu forms has the ability to copy a technique, Fat Buu had copied the Kamehameha.

Devil's Lawyer
01-01-2011, 02:48 PM
SS3 Gotenks ripped a whole between dimensions. That is way more powerful than anything Kid Buu has shown including planet busting.