PDA

View Full Version : Nagato as the main antagonist of the series

BlackAngel
12-19-2010, 12:47 PM
I recently watched read the chapters and watched the anime of all the scenes of Nagato from his first appearance to his death. In my own personal opinion I beilieve Nagato should have been the main antagonist of the series instead of Madara, here are my reasons.

1)Nagato has suffered a past similar to Naruto, Nagato has delt with so much suffering and I believe that the main villain should have felt the same suffering as the main character, Madara has not since he is just a ruthless typical evil character.

2)Nagato has a much more interesting past, and yet more things are yet to be revealed about it, i mean...everyone knows who Madara is. Not many people knew who Nagato was, he was the shadow of the akatsuki, never showing his actual face, instead using his former best friends body to make it look like that's him.

3)Being a former student of Naruto's master, it'd be alot better to see to comparents, one student went bad, the other went good, both are trying to achieve peace and love in a world but in different ways.

what do you think?

Ishtar
12-19-2010, 12:55 PM
I've read the latest manga and Madara's becoming badass each week. But I gotta agree with you, Pain/Nagato and Akatsuki are the main reason I watch/read the series. I was like a Pain fanboy when I first watched shippuden and saw Pain's holographic form. I loved all the akatsuki holograms. But Pain's was my favorite. He lead the akatsuki, and defeated Jiraiya. (Poor Jiraiya ;~;) I gained a whole new level of respect for Pain after that. I finally started reading the manga at 420 and was amazed after the Pain invasion ended at 450. But lately, I'm starting to like Madara and Kabuto.

BlackAngel
12-19-2010, 01:03 PM
I've read the latest manga and Madara's becoming badass each week. But I gotta agree with you, Pain/Nagato and Akatsuki are the main reason I watch/read the series. I was like a Pain fanboy when I first watched shippuden and saw Pain's holographic form. I loved all the akatsuki holograms. But Pain's was my favorite. He lead the akatsuki, and defeated Jiraiya. (Poor Jiraiya ;~;) I gained a whole new level of respect for Pain after that. I finally started reading the manga at 420 and was amazed after the Pain invasion ended at 450. But lately, I'm starting to like Madara and Kabuto.

I hate Madara because he killed the last ame orphan Konan, but I admit that Madara has cool powers and a awesome mask, i just don't agree he should be the main villain of the series, he should have been the leader of Akatsuki while Pain was the Mastermind (pretty much vice-versa). What im wondering atm is what does that "third of six paths" thing is suppose to mean? Madara is the "second of six paths" and Naruto is obviously "first of six paths"...but what does it mean?

Ishtar
12-19-2010, 02:13 PM
I hate Madara because he killed the last ame orphan Konan, but I admit that Madara has cool powers and a awesome mask, i just don't agree he should be the main villain of the series, he should have been the leader of Akatsuki while Pain was the Mastermind (pretty much vice-versa). What im wondering atm is what does that "third of six paths" thing is suppose to mean? Madara is the "second of six paths" and Naruto is obviously "first of six paths"...but what does it mean?

Why don't you go and make a thread about it. It contains spoilers, so why not make a topic in Town Bookstore. You can be spoilerific there all you want. ;)

BlackAngel
12-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Why don't you go and make a thread about it. It contains spoilers, so why not make a topic in Town Bookstore. You can be spoilerific there all you want. ;)

Alright thanks :D