PDA

View Full Version : ninja(naruto) or pirate(one piece)

Kill3r_B-st
12-18-2010, 01:57 PM
your walking down the side of the street when you see a strange building. with your wondering mind you enter out of curiosity. down, down, through the parallel halls. alas, you come upon a dead end with 2 doors. both have signs on them. one says naruto world, enter the world of naruto and become a ninja of a hidden village. the other says one piece world, enter the world of freedom aboard the sees seeking to be the pirate king with your crew and become stronger. you panic both are your favorite worlds. you wanna become a notorious pirate and eat any devil fruit becoming stronger while at the same time you want to join the hidden leaf village and become the hokage gaining the power of all the justu in the world and stop akatsuki at the same time. quick no time to waste you swallow, pick your head up and one foot after another your you walk towards the door titled.........

finish the story. which world would you want to be in. do you wanna be a pirate or a ninja. explain why if you feel like it.

Wind Style Naruto
12-18-2010, 02:19 PM
I WANNA BE A NINJA!!!

I get to partake in all sorts of ninja missions. It'll feel like a Call of Duty game, I get to meet new people and travel to places to complete duties and ranking up is also awesome. Facing bad guys, criminals, bandits, and other rogue ninjas is also cool. When Im not on missions I could chill with my ninja peeps at home, go to ninja school, meet Naruto and his friends, train, and learn all types of new techniques as well as create my own jutsus.

Ah man it would be fun plus i love hoping on trees, walking up mountains and walls, and running on water I'll feel like Jesus.

Plus I have sea sickness so the life of an pirate is not for me plus why only get Luffy's rubber powers if their was more variety of any type of Devil fruit powers I would've given One Piece more consideration.

Kill3r_B-st
12-18-2010, 02:24 PM
I WANNA BE A NINJA!!!

I get to partake in all sorts of ninja missions. It'll feel like a Call of Duty game, I get to meet new people and travel to places to complete duties and ranking up is also awesome. Facing bad guys, criminals, bandits, and other rogue ninjas is also cool. When Im not on missions I could chill with my ninja peeps at home, go to ninja school, meet Naruto and his friends, train, and learn all types of new techniques as well as create my own jutsus.

Ah man it would be fun plus i love hoping on trees, walking up mountains and walls, and running on water I'll feel like Jesus.

Plus I have sea sickness so the life of an pirate is not for me plus why only get Luffy's rubber powers if their was more variety of any type of Devil fruit powers I would've given One Piece more consideration.
their is more variety that was just an example i change that part for people to understand. srry

Shikamaru Nara
12-31-2010, 01:34 PM
I prefer Pirates. They really have no rules.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
12-31-2010, 01:36 PM
One Piece world is awesome. `:P

GwynethUchiha
12-31-2010, 01:44 PM
I pick Ninja I like One piece and all but I get sick in the sea.

I love the naruto worls I get to see all my Fav. characters and fight with them on missions. It would be asm!. I can finnaly Fight for what I love.

ramaru
01-01-2011, 08:50 AM
ninja of course

The Shady Ninja
01-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Ninja.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
01-01-2011, 12:33 PM
I'm not a big ninja fan, though I don't mind Naruto "ninjas" too much.

LambChop
01-01-2011, 12:43 PM
Ninja, obviously.

kurama mitarashi
01-01-2011, 06:49 PM
well for one one piece was canceled in japan a few years ago. and music is way better than movies so ninja