PDA

View Full Version : Makoto Vs. Zetsu Granz.

Makoto Cifer
12-17-2010, 01:43 PM
Starting location:Las noches roof top
Weather: Very windy
Restrictions: No Gm. If so re-do the counter.
Battle theme: Bleach OST: Power to strive.

Rules: If makoto win's he will recieve the #4 ranking. If zetsu wins he will get a cookie.

Zetsu goes first.

zetsu2141
12-17-2010, 02:35 PM
*I went to teh roof of las noches out of boredom but as i went up tehre i found a llone person on the rooftop. I regonized this person as espada #5 Mr.cifer. "welll well cifer it's not's too often you come up here but it might be the last time you come up here" i say as i decide to attack the lone espada so i can get on with my training of my fraccion who should be waiting at my lab patiently right now.

I look at teh espada as i draw my sword and charge it with sp i quickly swing my sword sending two dragon like waves of sp towards my opponent the dragoon like waves will spin around eachother at the end like a drill trying to pierce my opponent through the lungs (dragon drill). I raise my arm towards the sky and release a large amount of oblivion blades (my oblivion blades are small blade like things made of sp that i can fuse together into multiple shapes and have explosive abilties) i jump into the air and fuse and fire the oblvion blades as 5 normal sized swords one sword is sent at each arm and leg and the last one aimed at your neck trying to pin you down and pierce you these swords will explode quickly doing large damage if they manage to pierce through you.(oblivion blades 5 star sword formation)

Makoto Cifer
12-17-2010, 03:29 PM
*I went to teh roof of las noches out of boredom but as i went up tehre i found a llone person on the rooftop. I regonized this person as espada #5 Mr.cifer. "welll well cifer it's not's too often you come up here but it might be the last time you come up here" i say as i decide to attack the lone espada so i can get on with my training of my fraccion who should be waiting at my lab patiently right now.

I look at teh espada as i draw my sword and charge it with sp i quickly swing my sword sending two dragon like waves of sp towards my opponent the dragoon like waves will spin around eachother at the end like a drill trying to pierce my opponent through the lungs (dragon drill). I raise my arm towards the sky and release a large amount of oblivion blades (my oblivion blades are small blade like things made of sp that i can fuse together into multiple shapes and have explosive abilties) i jump into the air and fuse and fire the oblvion blades as 5 normal sized swords one sword is sent at each arm and leg and the last one aimed at your neck trying to pin you down and pierce you these swords will explode quickly doing large damage if they manage to pierce through you.(oblivion blades 5 star sword formation)
Makoto sat atop a pilliar, amounst the many others upon the roof top of las noches. The wind swept his bangs gently, as the moonlight glimmered off his body like a mirror. Not soon after, makoto felt a rather large shimmer within his pesquisa. The spiritual pressure felt familiar, though he knew he had never tried to engage this hollow. Abrubtly, a figure emerged from the darkness of the stair-way, leading to the top of las noches. Makoto glanced at the figure. He kept his focus upon him. Makoto showed no expression upon his, as he relized who this arrancar was. Makoto made his way to his feet quite quickly, staring down at zetsu aporro granz. His facial expression abrubtly changed after hearing the discouraging comment made to him by M.r granz. His blan face turned into a smirk of excitment. All the meanwhile, makoto had already begun to gather spiritual energy within the many parts of eyes. The retna, the pupil's, the iris. His eyes quickly, shifted to an almost pure-white color, which was an direct indication of his hightened vision. Wolf sense level 1. His new vision allowed him to see super sonic - super sonic+ movments. Which in turn gave him the abiltly to see fast moving projectiles. His pesquisa was also made quite sensitive.

M.r Granz's spiritual spiked, as he released two odd drill like, attacks towards makoto. Makoto acted accordingly, as he formed a orb like barrier of spiritual pressure. He then, rotated his body at very high speeds, which his barrier acted accordingly, as it as well began to rotate in sequence with his body. The barrier equaled, if not exceeded the rotation speeds of M.r Gran's drill dragon's, which enabled him to outlast them, until they dissipated. Not soon after, M.r Granz came forth again, as he released several spiritual based blades towards makoto. He kept the spiritual pressure of his barrier constant, which resulted it the blades destruction.

Afterward, makoto slowly began to lower his rotation speed, as his barrier began to dissipate. Suddenly, upon his halt, sent forth a small shock wave that reduced the top half of the pilliar into debris that fell upon the roof of las noches. Meanwhile, he began to gather spiritual pressure amounst his body, in turn, hardened his hierro. His body became as hard and dense as steel, which enabled his strikes to be very leathel. Makoto's words were quickly and held no emption behind them.

"Now.....my turn."

With that, makoto soindod, as he reached super sonic speeds. He left behind a single after image, which attempted to confuse M.r Gran of his whereabout's. Makoto appeared close range, directly infront of M.r Granz, as he aimed a forward thrusting punch towards his skull, which attempting to fracture, if not shatter M.r Gran's skull. Which would send several skull fragments into his brain. With a quick movment, makoto backstepped and dashed forth towards M.r Granz again for another attack. He aimed another thrusting punch towards his abdomen, which attempting to rupture vital organs, if not crush them. With a quickly movment, makoto soindod, as he reached super sonic speeds, as he once again, left behind a single after image, attempting to confuse M.r Granz of his whereabouts. Makoto appeared towards M.r Granz's right, as he violently rotated his body at very high speeds. He then, dash towards M.r Granz, as he aimed a sideward kick towards his spine's vertebre, which attempted to fracture, if not shatter part of spine, it also threatend to send M.r Granz flying towards a pilliar at very high speeds. In the event that he was sent backwards, makoto acted quickly, as soindod according to his opponents location, as he reached super sonic speeds. Makoto then appeared, above M.r Granz, as he aimed downward kick towards his skull, which attempted to crush his skull, as well as to sever his neck vertebre. The force of kick would have sent m.r granz flying towards the bottom of a pilliar, resulting the pilliars debris to fall upon him, causing his body great damage. Makot then, held his right arm downwards towards M.r Granz, as he began to charge a cero atop his index finger. Within seconds, came forth a cero that was guided towards M.r Granz, which attempted to engulf him, resulting in severe burns upon his body, which would send him into the confines of las noches. He stood thier, as he awaited M.r Granz's counter.

Makoto Cifer
12-18-2010, 01:38 PM
Restrintions and rules edited.

zetsu2141
12-19-2010, 06:13 PM
Makoto sat atop a pilliar, amounst the many others upon the roof top of las noches. The wind swept his bangs gently, as the moonlight glimmered off his body like a mirror. Not soon after, makoto felt a rather large shimmer within his pesquisa. The spiritual pressure felt familiar, though he knew he had never tried to engage this hollow. Abrubtly, a figure emerged from the darkness of the stair-way, leading to the top of las noches. Makoto glanced at the figure. He kept his focus upon him. Makoto showed no expression upon his, as he relized who this arrancar was. Makoto made his way to his feet quite quickly, staring down at zetsu aporro granz. His facial expression abrubtly changed after hearing the discouraging comment made to him by M.r granz. His blan face turned into a smirk of excitment. All the meanwhile, makoto had already begun to gather spiritual energy within the many parts of eyes. The retna, the pupil's, the iris. His eyes quickly, shifted to an almost pure-white color, which was an direct indication of his hightened vision. Wolf sense level 1. His new vision allowed him to see super sonic - super sonic+ movments. Which in turn gave him the abiltly to see fast moving projectiles. His pesquisa was also made quite sensitive.

M.r Granz's spiritual spiked, as he released two odd drill like, attacks towards makoto. Makoto acted accordingly, as he formed a orb like barrier of spiritual pressure. He then, rotated his body at very high speeds, which his barrier acted accordingly, as it as well began to rotate in sequence with his body. The barrier equaled, if not exceeded the rotation speeds of M.r Gran's drill dragon's, which enabled him to outlast them, until they dissipated. Not soon after, M.r Granz came forth again, as he released several spiritual based blades towards makoto. He kept the spiritual pressure of his barrier constant, which resulted it the blades destruction.

Afterward, makoto slowly began to lower his rotation speed, as his barrier began to dissipate. Suddenly, upon his halt, sent forth a small shock wave that reduced the top half of the pilliar into debris that fell upon the roof of las noches. Meanwhile, he began to gather spiritual pressure amounst his body, in turn, hardened his hierro. His body became as hard and dense as steel, which enabled his strikes to be very leathel. Makoto's words were quickly and held no emption behind them.

"Now.....my turn."

With that, makoto soindod, as he reached super sonic speeds. He left behind a single after image, which attempted to confuse M.r Gran of his whereabout's. Makoto appeared close range, directly infront of M.r Granz, as he aimed a forward thrusting punch towards his skull, which attempting to fracture, if not shatter M.r Gran's skull. Which would send several skull fragments into his brain. With a quick movment, makoto backstepped and dashed forth towards M.r Granz again for another attack. He aimed another thrusting punch towards his abdomen, which attempting to rupture vital organs, if not crush them. With a quickly movment, makoto soindod, as he reached super sonic speeds, as he once again, left behind a single after image, attempting to confuse M.r Granz of his whereabouts. Makoto appeared towards M.r Granz's right, as he violently rotated his body at very high speeds. He then, dash towards M.r Granz, as he aimed a sideward kick towards his spine's vertebre, which attempted to fracture, if not shatter part of spine, it also threatend to send M.r Granz flying towards a pilliar at very high speeds. In the event that he was sent backwards, makoto acted quickly, as soindod according to his opponents location, as he reached super sonic speeds. Makoto then appeared, above M.r Granz, as he aimed downward kick towards his skull, which attempted to crush his skull, as well as to sever his neck vertebre. The force of kick would have sent m.r granz flying towards the bottom of a pilliar, resulting the pilliars debris to fall upon him, causing his body great damage. Makot then, held his right arm downwards towards M.r Granz, as he began to charge a cero atop his index finger. Within seconds, came forth a cero that was guided towards M.r Granz, which attempted to engulf him, resulting in severe burns upon his body, which would send him into the confines of las noches. He stood thier, as he awaited M.r Granz's counter.

* i look at mako who manged to negate my drill dragon attack along with my swords i sigh and say" well amko you won't make this easy all you want is my rank and all i want is respect your dream of being espada 4 was cracked the second i became a espada and destroyed the second i became espada 4 mako have you ever heard of something called the point of incompetence it's the highest you can go before you would be incompetent at that job you are worthy of espada 5 but that's all for now any higher and you would be incomptent at your job that's why i can't lose here and will not lose here if you underestimate me surely because of the short time i have been a espada then you are doomed because time doesn't matter all that matters is skill and ability this is your end mako i will send your life into chaos and finish it off the second you fought the espada of chaos your life is over.... darn look at me a long speech has been made but the time to talk is over a battle of great porportions is waiting and i won't let it wait.

I cover myself in a dense armor of sp to icrease my defense and the power of my physical attacks.(Sp armor LV.1) I see my opponent sonido and leave an A.I i look to my right and see mako dash at me i increase the power of the armor on my arm and swing my arm to block mako's attack while putting my other arm behind my arm i use to defend so to protect my self further. My opponent comes above me and aims a downward kick at me so i increase the power of my amror on my left hand and use that hand to punch his leg that is coming at me to block the attack. I then jump back as mako fires a cero at me i fire a cero of my own to destroy his cero while creating a barrier of sp to protect myself from teh explosion.

"i'm done countering it's my turn to attack" i say as i charge sp into my my sword and point it at you as i fire a barrage of small explosive blasts of sp right at you. I quickly gather sp around my armor as it evovles the armor becomes slightly denser and i gain 2 scythe like blades on my arm made of sp then sonido behind you and try to slash you on teh your neck with teh scythe blade on my arm i tehn swing my other arm sending a wave of sp at you i jump back and then rush at you aiming a barrage of jabs aimed at your stomach trying to injure you with my arm scythe while trying to impale you in teh head with my sword before jumping back adn charginf=g a cero.*

Im starting to like my rp character:lol: but this is the longest move i may have ever made in base

Makoto Cifer
12-20-2010, 01:26 PM
I shall counter later.

Makoto Cifer
12-20-2010, 01:48 PM
Ugh, this if taking me to Shika Stage then.
Huh???

Makoto Cifer
12-20-2010, 02:12 PM
* i look at mako who manged to negate my drill dragon attack along with my swords i sigh and say" well amko you won't make this easy all you want is my rank and all i want is respect your dream of being espada 4 was cracked the second i became a espada and destroyed the second i became espada 4 mako have you ever heard of something called the point of incompetence it's the highest you can go before you would be incompetent at that job you are worthy of espada 5 but that's all for now any higher and you would be incomptent at your job that's why i can't lose here and will not lose here if you underestimate me surely because of the short time i have been a espada then you are doomed because time doesn't matter all that matters is skill and ability this is your end mako i will send your life into chaos and finish it off the second you fought the espada of chaos your life is over.... darn look at me a long speech has been made but the time to talk is over a battle of great porportions is waiting and i won't let it wait.

I cover myself in a dense armor of sp to icrease my defense and the power of my physical attacks.(Sp armor LV.1) I see my opponent sonido and leave an A.I i look to my right and see mako dash at me i increase the power of the armor on my arm and swing my arm to block mako's attack while putting my other arm behind my arm i use to defend so to protect my self further. My opponent comes above me and aims a downward kick at me so i increase the power of my amror on my left hand and use that hand to punch his leg that is coming at me to block the attack. I then jump back as mako fires a cero at me i fire a cero of my own to destroy his cero while creating a barrier of sp to protect myself from teh explosion.

"i'm done countering it's my turn to attack" i say as i charge sp into my my sword and point it at you as i fire a barrage of small explosive blasts of sp right at you. I quickly gather sp around my armor as it evovles the armor becomes slightly denser and i gain 2 scythe like blades on my arm made of sp then sonido behind you and try to slash you on teh your neck with teh scythe blade on my arm i tehn swing my other arm sending a wave of sp at you i jump back and then rush at you aiming a barrage of jabs aimed at your stomach trying to injure you with my arm scythe while trying to impale you in teh head with my sword before jumping back adn charginf=g a cero.*

Im starting to like my rp character:lol: but this is the longest move i may have ever made in base
In orange. Can you tell me exactly what your trying to do? Do you have two scythes or one? Are they on one hand or both?

zetsu2141
12-20-2010, 02:16 PM
In orange. Can you tell me exactly what your trying to do? Do you have two scythes or one? Are they on one hand or both?

Their 2 scythe baldes one of each arm the blade extends past my hand so i'm trying to stab you multiple times with the scythe by jabbing you multiple times

Makoto Cifer
12-20-2010, 02:19 PM
Their 2 scythe baldes one of each arm the blade extends past my hand so i'm trying to stab you multiple times with the scythe by jabbing you multiple times
Alright. I shall counter.

zetsu2141
12-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Alright. I shall counter.

Okay good.

Makoto Cifer
12-20-2010, 04:41 PM

The comment made by M.r Granz was rather indeed. Though it was also very naive. Makoto's reply was omnious while at the same time quick.

"Die."

With the words spoken forth, his sight was focused upon M.r Granz. Mr. Granz's sword thrust was not an abrubt movment. Several projectiles were then sent towards him. All the meanwhile, makoto had begun to focus spiritual energy amounst his surroundings. With that, a barrier came forth infront of him. The barrier was white. It's rotational speed was very high. It also had a mirror-like feature. The barrier's lenght lenght obscured makoto's whereabouts. The barrier also produced an immense white light. The projectiles served no purpose. His barrier shattered after a few moments. The intervel was quite short, although makoto caught a gaze of a supposedly "New form" that was reached by M.r Granz. With the one gaze, he was able to keep track of M.r Granz's location. With a quick and abrubt spin, makoto had drawn his magnificent blade "Part-way" out of it's sheathe. His blade then clashed with M.r Ganz's. It was not over. Another strike was aimed towards him from the right. His eyes caught view of the strike in time. With an abrubt soindo, makoto avoided the wave of spiritual pressure. With his blade revealed it's lenght appeared to at least 6 foot. The hilt was a beautiful shade of white. The guard was a white triangle. His location reached, M.r Granz rushed towards him, as he aimed multiple jabs towards his abdomen. He readied himself with his blade upon his left hand. With his vision enhanced dramatically, his blade was sent towards every designated location that M.r Granz had chosen. Meanwhile, makoto caught a gaze of another strike that was aimed towards his skull. He acted quickly, as spiritual energy began to gather around his left arm. With his hierro hardened and the enhancement of the spiritual energy, makoto swung his right arm towards M.r Granz's blade. In which he then parried.

With that, his abrubt soindo was expected. Makoto appeared atop a pilliar 20 feet from his previous position. His blade was struck into pilliar. Makoto clashed his finger with his blade, as that resulted in a rather deep cut across his index finger. The blood that flowed downward from his finger mixed with a cero that would soon send forth a cero that was reserved for the espada. With his right arm held outward towards M.r Granz, a light blue cero had begun to gather. Within Moments, came forth a rather large, light blue cero that obscured His whereabouts. The cero was guided towards M.r Granz with the help of makoto's spiritiul energy. Which, In turn attempted to engulf him. Which would result in severe 2nd degree burns upon his body. Gran Ray Cero.

With the cero sent forth, He had begun to focus spiritual pressure upon his finger. In seconds, a small stream of smoke began to rise from the cut, as it began to close. With the rather small wound healed, he began to focus spiritual energy amounst his finger nails. In which then, came forth immense, claws that reached the lenght of 5 inches. With his right palm perched atop his blades pummel, makoto held his left arm outward, in which he erected his fingers towards M'r Granz. With that, his claws extended at very high speeds towards M.r Granz. Each claw was aimed towards deignated vital points of his chooseing. The first was aimed vertically downward towards M.r Granz's skull, in which it attempted to slice him in half. The second was aimed horizantally towards M.r Granz's waist, in which it attempted to slice him in half. The third was aimed towards M.r Granz's heart, in which atempted to pierce through his heart. The final two were aimed in a vertical line towards his abdomen, in which attempted to pierce through his vital organs. It also threatened to sever his spine. The spiritual pressure that surrounded his claws vibrated at very high speeds, in which it, enabled them to pierce and slash through most defences, hierro, shielding, and barriers. The claws were also condensed with high levels of super heated spiritual pressure. In the scenerio that M.r Granz was cut or grazed it would fry his organs from the inside, which would literally cook him. Angel Claws.

Makoto was using the pilliars strategically, as well thought out plan that he had contemplated previously. He had set his sights upon a pilliar that was 15 feet his current position. His soindo was abrubt and unexpected, as makoto appeared at his desginated location. The pilliar, out of sheer coincidence, was directly behind M.r Granz's position. Coming to this discovery, he opened his mouth, as spiritual pressure began to gather in large amounts, within his mouth. Within short seconds, he released, several, abubt, super sonic sound waves from his mouth. Makoto's technique had two initial attacks. The first was an immense, condensed, beam of spiritual energy that was came forth, in sequence with the sound waves. The beam had enough power to pierce through most, defences, hierro and shileding. The beam was guided towards the center of M.r Granz's vertebre. In which, it attempted to wipe away two thirds of his upper torso. The initial strike had enough power to cause several bone fractures. The beam had enough force to M.r Granz flying backward towards several pilliars. Which would result in several bone fractures. The second were the sound waves. The waves had enough power to cause severe ringing within his ears. If the ringing persisted for more than a few short seconds, it would result in M.r Granz's ears drums bursting. In turn, would cause severe pain. Following that would be perfuse bleeding. The waves had enough force to cause severe trama within the body. The trama would lead to nausea. The nausea would result in immense pukeing. This attack was obviously leathel and will kill M.r Granz. Howling Moon.

Makoto's soindo was abrubt and quick, as he arrived at his previous position. With that, he drew his blade forth from the pilliar, as he placed the blade of his sword below his left arm. Slowly he began to drift his claws downward upon his blade. Following that, immense spiritual energy began to emit from his body, as he prepared to reveal his ressurection form.

Brighten the moon. Lobo angelo. With those words spoken, spiritual pressure began to slowly build upon his body, as an immense white light was emitted forth from his body. Within seconds, came forth high frequency sound waves, that destoryed the pilliar, which sent high levels of debris around the surface area of the roof top of las noches. If those soud waves should reach M.r Granz, it will cause immense pain within his ears, resulting in perfuse bleeding of the ear. The trama will lead to nausea, which will cause immense pukeing. Moments afterward, spiritual forced it's self outward into an explosion, attempting to engulf M.r Granz within it. The smoke slowly settled, as M.r Granz Beheld makoto's ressurection form. He had sproughted two, meter long white wolf ears atop his head. His hollow bone mask had refomed to cover his jaw and vital parts surrounding his neck. Partial skull fragment had reformed as well. His eyes had shifted to an orange color surrounding his retna, as it revealed his hightened vision. Wolf sense level 3. Level three allowed makoto to see hyper sonic movments and projectiles. It also amplified his pesquisa, making it highly sensitive. Makoto sproughted two twenty foot angel wings upon his back that radiated with a bright light. His torso had formed an immensely hard hollow bone armor. The spiritual energy within this armor was highly compressed, making it very durable and hard. It is very hard to pentrate. His espada uniform had changed desighns below his waist. Makoto grew 5 inch claws that could extend and contract at ultra high speeds. His tail was made of purely condensed spiritual energy. They were very sharp and the spiritual pressure surrounding the edges of makoto's tail vibrated at utra high speeds, enabling it to pierce, slash and pentrate through most defences, hierro, barrier, and most hard substances. Behold his ressurection form.

His eyes gave M.r Granz a violent glare. Makoto's movment was unexpected and abrubt. His hand was held outward towards M.r Granz. His index finger was erected and held a black cero atop it that was surrouded by an immense white aura. He was about to unleash the special cero that espada release in the ressurection form. Seconds past, as a black cero that was surrounded by an immense white aura came forth from his finger. The cero was guided towards M.r Granz, in which attempted to engultf him. In turn, it would result in severe 3rd degree burns upon his body. Makoto stood thier, atop an inivisable platform that was created from his spiritual pressure. He began to await M.r Granz's counter. Cero Oscurous.

The song that was to play upon his release was obviously this one; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuvElD7MGh8

zetsu2141
01-24-2011, 06:47 PM
The comment made by M.r Granz was rather indeed. Though it was also very naive. Makoto's reply was omnious while at the same time quick.

"Die."

With the words spoken forth, his sight was focused upon M.r Granz. Mr. Granz's sword thrust was not an abrubt movment. Several projectiles were then sent towards him. All the meanwhile, makoto had begun to focus spiritual energy amounst his surroundings. With that, a barrier came forth infront of him. The barrier was white. It's rotational speed was very high. It also had a mirror-like feature. The barrier's lenght lenght obscured makoto's whereabouts. The barrier also produced an immense white light. The projectiles served no purpose. His barrier shattered after a few moments. The intervel was quite short, although makoto caught a gaze of a supposedly "New form" that was reached by M.r Granz. With the one gaze, he was able to keep track of M.r Granz's location. With a quick and abrubt spin, makoto had drawn his magnificent blade "Part-way" out of it's sheathe. His blade then clashed with M.r Ganz's. It was not over. Another strike was aimed towards him from the right. His eyes caught view of the strike in time. With an abrubt soindo, makoto avoided the wave of spiritual pressure. With his blade revealed it's lenght appeared to at least 6 foot. The hilt was a beautiful shade of white. The guard was a white triangle. His location reached, M.r Granz rushed towards him, as he aimed multiple jabs towards his abdomen. He readied himself with his blade upon his left hand. With his vision enhanced dramatically, his blade was sent towards every designated location that M.r Granz had chosen. Meanwhile, makoto caught a gaze of another strike that was aimed towards his skull. He acted quickly, as spiritual energy began to gather around his left arm. With his hierro hardened and the enhancement of the spiritual energy, makoto swung his right arm towards M.r Granz's blade. In which he then parried.

With that, his abrubt soindo was expected. Makoto appeared atop a pilliar 20 feet from his previous position. His blade was struck into pilliar. Makoto clashed his finger with his blade, as that resulted in a rather deep cut across his index finger. The blood that flowed downward from his finger mixed with a cero that would soon send forth a cero that was reserved for the espada. With his right arm held outward towards M.r Granz, a light blue cero had begun to gather. Within Moments, came forth a rather large, light blue cero that obscured His whereabouts. The cero was guided towards M.r Granz with the help of makoto's spiritiul energy. Which, In turn attempted to engulf him. Which would result in severe 2nd degree burns upon his body. Gran Ray Cero.

With the cero sent forth, He had begun to focus spiritual pressure upon his finger. In seconds, a small stream of smoke began to rise from the cut, as it began to close. With the rather small wound healed, he began to focus spiritual energy amounst his finger nails. In which then, came forth immense, claws that reached the lenght of 5 inches. With his right palm perched atop his blades pummel, makoto held his left arm outward, in which he erected his fingers towards M'r Granz. With that, his claws extended at very high speeds towards M.r Granz. Each claw was aimed towards deignated vital points of his chooseing. The first was aimed vertically downward towards M.r Granz's skull, in which it attempted to slice him in half. The second was aimed horizantally towards M.r Granz's waist, in which it attempted to slice him in half. The third was aimed towards M.r Granz's heart, in which atempted to pierce through his heart. The final two were aimed in a vertical line towards his abdomen, in which attempted to pierce through his vital organs. It also threatened to sever his spine. The spiritual pressure that surrounded his claws vibrated at very high speeds, in which it, enabled them to pierce and slash through most defences, hierro, shielding, and barriers. The claws were also condensed with high levels of super heated spiritual pressure. In the scenerio that M.r Granz was cut or grazed it would fry his organs from the inside, which would literally cook him. Angel Claws.

Makoto was using the pilliars strategically, as well thought out plan that he had contemplated previously. He had set his sights upon a pilliar that was 15 feet his current position. His soindo was abrubt and unexpected, as makoto appeared at his desginated location. The pilliar, out of sheer coincidence, was directly behind M.r Granz's position. Coming to this discovery, he opened his mouth, as spiritual pressure began to gather in large amounts, within his mouth. Within short seconds, he released, several, abubt, super sonic sound waves from his mouth. Makoto's technique had two initial attacks. The first was an immense, condensed, beam of spiritual energy that was came forth, in sequence with the sound waves. The beam had enough power to pierce through most, defences, hierro and shileding. The beam was guided towards the center of M.r Granz's vertebre. In which, it attempted to wipe away two thirds of his upper torso. The initial strike had enough power to cause several bone fractures. The beam had enough force to M.r Granz flying backward towards several pilliars. Which would result in several bone fractures. The second were the sound waves. The waves had enough power to cause severe ringing within his ears. If the ringing persisted for more than a few short seconds, it would result in M.r Granz's ears drums bursting. In turn, would cause severe pain. Following that would be perfuse bleeding. The waves had enough force to cause severe trama within the body. The trama would lead to nausea. The nausea would result in immense pukeing. This attack was obviously leathel and will kill M.r Granz. Howling Moon.

Makoto's soindo was abrubt and quick, as he arrived at his previous position. With that, he drew his blade forth from the pilliar, as he placed the blade of his sword below his left arm. Slowly he began to drift his claws downward upon his blade. Following that, immense spiritual energy began to emit from his body, as he prepared to reveal his ressurection form.

Brighten the moon. Lobo angelo. With those words spoken, spiritual pressure began to slowly build upon his body, as an immense white light was emitted forth from his body. Within seconds, came forth high frequency sound waves, that destoryed the pilliar, which sent high levels of debris around the surface area of the roof top of las noches. If those soud waves should reach M.r Granz, it will cause immense pain within his ears, resulting in perfuse bleeding of the ear. The trama will lead to nausea, which will cause immense pukeing. Moments afterward, spiritual forced it's self outward into an explosion, attempting to engulf M.r Granz within it. The smoke slowly settled, as M.r Granz Beheld makoto's ressurection form. He had sproughted two, meter long white wolf ears atop his head. His hollow bone mask had refomed to cover his jaw and vital parts surrounding his neck. Partial skull fragment had reformed as well. His eyes had shifted to an orange color surrounding his retna, as it revealed his hightened vision. Wolf sense level 3. Level three allowed makoto to see hyper sonic movments and projectiles. It also amplified his pesquisa, making it highly sensitive. Makoto sproughted two twenty foot angel wings upon his back that radiated with a bright light. His torso had formed an immensely hard hollow bone armor. The spiritual energy within this armor was highly compressed, making it very durable and hard. It is very hard to pentrate. His espada uniform had changed desighns below his waist. Makoto grew 5 inch claws that could extend and contract at ultra high speeds. His tail was made of purely condensed spiritual energy. They were very sharp and the spiritual pressure surrounding the edges of makoto's tail vibrated at utra high speeds, enabling it to pierce, slash and pentrate through most defences, hierro, barrier, and most hard substances. Behold his ressurection form.

His eyes gave M.r Granz a violent glare. Makoto's movment was unexpected and abrubt. His hand was held outward towards M.r Granz. His index finger was erected and held a black cero atop it that was surrouded by an immense white aura. He was about to unleash the special cero that espada release in the ressurection form. Seconds past, as a black cero that was surrounded by an immense white aura came forth from his finger. The cero was guided towards M.r Granz, in which attempted to engultf him. In turn, it would result in severe 3rd degree burns upon his body. Makoto stood thier, atop an inivisable platform that was created from his spiritual pressure. He began to await M.r Granz's counter. Cero Oscurous.

The song that was to play upon his release was obviously this one; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuvElD7MGh8

I look on at my opponent who tells me to die my response is"can you kill me mako?" My opponent starts to form a gran ray cero a special type of cero i cut my finger with my sword. I mix the blood from teh cut with a cero to creat a gran ray cero which i fire at mako's gran ray cero to destroy them both as i create a wall of sp to protect myself from the explosion.

Mako seems to make these long claw so i focus energy on the tips of teh figners on my left hand and create these sp blades these baldes look similar to my oblivion blade but are much bigger about the size of my finger they are also very similar in ability to my oblivion blades both are explosive and amde of sp but my hunter blades are more for defense breaking and high power explosion if you look at it in my point of view they are a mix between a drill and a missle in terms of ability. i fire teh 5 blades called hunter blades they spin and rotate at very high speeds like a drill and intercept the angel claws and destroy tehm.

Mako starts to move behind me i watch his movements and jump back when he reaches the pillar. He starts to fire a beam of sp at me i quickly gather dark red sp into my hand and fire it in the form of a beam right at mako beam destroying it. I tehn form up a barrier of sp around me to protect myself from teh sound waves that follow the attack. The barrier is further protected by many oblivion blades moving around the dome to give it a extra defense against mako's sound wave howl.

I keep the barrier up giving it more sp to repair any damage as mako starts to release i quickly pull out my sword and say dissolve,dokuekizan my body emits a large amount of sp that will explode out ward blocking mako's explosion. The barrier that is sill around me should protect me from mako's sound waves that were released from his release. I look at mako who seems to think he is an angel showing off his release form. I stand in my release form too from the neck down my body is covered in a lightweight but durable dark red armor i have 2 large wings that are covered in the same armor. One of teh deadliest aspects of my form is a long scorpianlike tail which is covered in teh armor too it has a sharp point which spins like a drill at very high seeds giving it defense breaking properties it is also home to a special poison found only in my tail in this form which i will describe later while you have your release form this is mine.

My opponent holds out his finger and starts to charge the black cero i do the same holing out my finger and preparing to counter his move when he fires his black cero i fire mine but mine has a red aura surronding it instead of mako's white aura the 2 cero's collide destroying eachother. I create a barrier that reslemples large wings wrapping around a dome to protect myself from teh large explosion that happended from teh collision of the 2 cero's.

I glare at mako and say" finally we can start attacking it was getting boring just defending myself from your attacks" I raise my tail and form a small ball of energy at teh tip of the tail i then fire it as 5 beams of energy that are guided towards mako the beams are explosive and have a high explosive power being able to severly damage you with just 1 of the beams. The first beam is aimed to hit your neck the second one is aimed at your right leg trying to hinder your ability to move the 3 beam is aimed at your right arm and a hit will severly damage or destroy your arm preventing it's use the fourth beam is aimed at your heart and the final beam goes up into the air and will try to fall on your head and it is aimed to hit your head.Scorpian stinger.

I begin to charge sp into my sword and begin to circle around mako at high speeds. As i move at high speeds i swing my sword repeadtly sending out many cresent waves of sp from all directions at you. These waves will cut you and then explode leavign a cut and burns around it if it hits. The fact that i am circling around you makes it hard to dodge the attack succuessfully.Reflected cut

I begin to engulf my right arm in a deadly crimson poison this poison is highly corrosive and upon contact will begin to kill you in seconds. I form the liquid crimson poison into a dragon i fire the poison dragond towards you it will try to engulf you and will follow you til it hits and it has the nromal effects that my crimson poison has so contact is fatal(Crimson dragon) i then start to form my sp armor around my body giving me further protection from attacks and increasing the power of my physical attacks while forming many oblivion blade around me which i fire at you rapidly like a machine gun they will follow you and pierce you then explode if they hit you.

Makoto Cifer
01-25-2011, 05:58 PM
I look on at my opponent who tells me to die my response is"can you kill me mako?" My opponent starts to form a gran ray cero a special type of cero i cut my finger with my sword. I mix the blood from teh cut with a cero to creat a gran ray cero which i fire at mako's gran ray cero to destroy them both as i create a wall of sp to protect myself from the explosion.

Mako seems to make these long claw so i focus energy on the tips of teh figners on my left hand and create these sp blades these baldes look similar to my oblivion blade but are much bigger about the size of my finger they are also very similar in ability to my oblivion blades both are explosive and amde of sp but my hunter blades are more for defense breaking and high power explosion if you look at it in my point of view they are a mix between a drill and a missle in terms of ability. i fire teh 5 blades called hunter blades they spin and rotate at very high speeds like a drill and intercept the angel claws and destroy tehm.

Mako starts to move behind me i watch his movements and jump back when he reaches the pillar. He starts to fire a beam of sp at me i quickly gather dark red sp into my hand and fire it in the form of a beam right at mako beam destroying it. I tehn form up a barrier of sp around me to protect myself from teh sound waves that follow the attack. The barrier is further protected by many oblivion blades moving around the dome to give it a extra defense against mako's sound wave howl.

I keep the barrier up giving it more sp to repair any damage as mako starts to release i quickly pull out my sword and say dissolve,dokuekizan my body emits a large amount of sp that will explode out ward blocking mako's explosion. The barrier that is sill around me should protect me from mako's sound waves that were released from his release. I look at mako who seems to think he is an angel showing off his release form. I stand in my release form too from the neck down my body is covered in a lightweight but durable dark red armor i have 2 large wings that are covered in the same armor. One of teh deadliest aspects of my form is a long scorpianlike tail which is covered in teh armor too it has a sharp point which spins like a drill at very high seeds giving it defense breaking properties it is also home to a special poison found only in my tail in this form which i will describe later while you have your release form this is mine.

My opponent holds out his finger and starts to charge the black cero i do the same holing out my finger and preparing to counter his move when he fires his black cero i fire mine but mine has a red aura surronding it instead of mako's white aura the 2 cero's collide destroying eachother. I create a barrier that reslemples large wings wrapping around a dome to protect myself from teh large explosion that happended from teh collision of the 2 cero's.

I glare at mako and say" finally we can start attacking it was getting boring just defending myself from your attacks" I raise my tail and form a small ball of energy at teh tip of the tail i then fire it as 5 beams of energy that are guided towards mako the beams are explosive and have a high explosive power being able to severly damage you with just 1 of the beams. The first beam is aimed to hit your neck the second one is aimed at your right leg trying to hinder your ability to move the 3 beam is aimed at your right arm and a hit will severly damage or destroy your arm preventing it's use the fourth beam is aimed at your heart and the final beam goes up into the air and will try to fall on your head and it is aimed to hit your head.Scorpian stinger.

I begin to charge sp into my sword and begin to circle around mako at high speeds. As i move at high speeds i swing my sword repeadtly sending out many cresent waves of sp from all directions at you. These waves will cut you and then explode leavign a cut and burns around it if it hits. The fact that i am circling around you makes it hard to dodge the attack succuessfully.Reflected cut

I begin to engulf my right arm in a deadly crimson poison this poison is highly corrosive and upon contact will begin to kill you in seconds. I form the liquid crimson poison into a dragon i fire the poison dragond towards you it will try to engulf you and will follow you til it hits and it has the nromal effects that my crimson poison has so contact is fatal(Crimson dragon) i then start to form my sp armor around my body giving me further protection from attacks and increasing the power of my physical attacks while forming many oblivion blade around me which i fire at you rapidly like a machine gun they will follow you and pierce you then explode if they hit you.
Upon the cero's collsion, a barrier of spiritual energy was erected infront of his body. The debris from the two cero had begun to lift. The comment made towards makoto spiked his attitude. Even so, his eyes held no emotion behind them. His glare was clashed with Mr. Granz's. His orange retna was kept keen upon zetsu's body. The smallest shift in his trajectory would not slip past his eyes. A barrier of spiritual energy erupted forth amongst his body to a radius of 15 feet. He began to rotated his body at speeds well above super sonic. The rotational speed, as well as the shielding ability repeled your beams, as well as the explosive capability's. He would also keep the spiritual energy output at a constant rate in order to outlast the beams effects. Makoto began to lower his overall speed. With a swift shimmer within the barrier, it then was removed.

Makoto used the intervel, in order to keep his eyes upon zetsu as long as possible. He followed and tracked Mr Granz's movments through his keen eye. Makoto acted quickly and in accordiance with zetsu's movments. The moment he had begun to rush towards him, makoto, rather quickly, focused spiritual energy into his surrounding area. Just then, six octogonal white barrier erupted around makoto's body, sebsequently forming a box. These barriers were condensed with immense amounts of super heated spiritual energy. Their rotational speed reached to LV's well above super sonic. Each individual barrier would emit a small amount of white light. The rotational speed would exceed the cresent energy waves, in turn it would repel them as well. Moon Ray Shields

He infact, did not remove the barriers. Instead, makoto's constant output of spiritual energy was increase quite a bit. In turn, in would increase the rotational speed, as well the output of super heated spiritual pressure. The dragon of posion would evaporate from the immense heat that was sent forth before it would have time to reach makoto's vicinty. Even if the dragon were get passed the immense heat, his barriers were enclosed around his body. The dragon would not have the strenght, or durability to get passed the high rotational speed. Makoto kept the barrier present for a rather long while, as the oblivion blades were repeled as well.

Makoto was prepared from what he might see and encounter. He lowered his spiritual energy, as the barrier would then shatter like frail glass. His sonido was abrupt and unexpected. Makoto's apperance was 80 feet to the south of zetsu's position. Upon his arrival, thousands of tiny white dots(Stars) of spiritual energy erupted around makoto's wings. Just then, thousands of these "Stars" were sent forth simultaneously, at speeds of super sonic LV's. Each star would emit a constant amount of bright white light. The light that was sent forth from each "star" held immense LV's of super heated spiritual energy. If a small amount of this light would touch or engulf zetsu will incenerate him upon doing so. These "stars" held a highly explosive ability. Each individual "star" will explode into a dome-like fashion. Upon the explosion, it would emit immense amounts of light as well as super heated spiritual energy, in an attempt to incerate your body to ash, or in order to engulf you in the leathel explosion. With each explosion would send forth light to brighten hueco mundo. The explsion raidus of each "star" would reach to distance of 20 feet. These stars would surround zetsu from all angles and sides, in an attempt to engulf him. The explosion's would be highly consecutive.Star Lit Sky!!!!

Upon his attack being sent forth makoto sonido to a safe distance of 200 feet from Mr Granz's vicinity.

zetsu2141
01-25-2011, 06:53 PM
I'm suprised.

Makoto Cifer
01-26-2011, 02:02 PM
I'm suprised.
Huh??..... What do you mean?

zetsu2141
01-26-2011, 02:20 PM
Huh??..... What do you mean?

It's not extremyl long the attack part is just one paragraph you usally attack like 5 times.

Makoto Cifer
01-26-2011, 02:27 PM
It's not extremyl long the attack part is just one paragraph you usally attack like 5 times.
That technique i used, is my most powerful in my 1st release. There was no need to waste to the spirit energy.

zetsu2141
01-26-2011, 02:46 PM
That technique i used, is my most powerful in my 1st release. There was no need to waste to the spirit energy.

Really your most powerful?

Noctis Arashi
01-26-2011, 02:49 PM
It is? o.O

Well I don't have a lot to look forward too. =/

Zetsu, make your move in the 2 on 1.

Makoto Cifer
01-26-2011, 02:49 PM
Really your most powerful?
Jk Jk.......No.......

Makoto Cifer
01-26-2011, 02:50 PM
It is? o.O

I just said it was a joke.........

zetsu2141
01-26-2011, 02:53 PM
It is? o.O

Okay just a second.
Jk Jk.......No.......

good because i ahve a counter for it and i didn't want to have to rethink it.

Makoto Cifer
01-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Okay just a second.

good because i ahve a counter for it and i didn't want to have to rethink it.
I'm a pretty good liar.....:twisted:

My 1st release, in all certainty, doesn't even compare to my 2nd. At all.

Noctis Arashi
01-26-2011, 02:57 PM
Brother.....why you lie. I was about to like....quit.

Zetsu, did you catch my fence of text?

zetsu2141
01-26-2011, 02:58 PM
I'm a pretty good liar.....:twisted:

My 1st release, in all certainty, doesn't even compare to my 2nd. At all.

Well mostly it's because i couldn't care less about your ability and we are on a forum i can't use things like you tone or facial expression to figure it out.

zetsu2141
01-26-2011, 02:59 PM

Wait teh fence of text in your battle against mako?

Noctis Arashi
01-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Wait teh fence of text in your battle against mako?
Yep, a fence.

A MERE PORTION OF MY ABILITIES.

Heheheh.

Current me>>>>anything you all have witnessed me do

zetsu2141
01-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Yep, a fence.

A MERE PORTION OF MY ABILITIES.

Heheheh.

Current me>>>>anything you all have witnessed me do

Okay but i barely witnessed anything you ahve ever done so yeah and i might use a new ability in our abttle.

Makoto Cifer
01-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Well mostly it's because i couldn't care less about your ability and we are on a forum i can't use things like you tone or facial expression to figure it out.
.....Okay......

Makoto Cifer
01-26-2011, 03:05 PM

Cause i like the suspense in Mr Granz's eyes.....:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Noctis Arashi
01-26-2011, 03:07 PM
I see. *strokes whiskers*

zetsu2141
01-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Cause i like the suspense in Mr Granz's eyes.....:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Acutally i was more bored tehn anything else trust me if you didn't say it was a joke you would probaly never get a counter.

Makoto Cifer
01-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Acutally i was more bored tehn anything else trust me if you didn't say it was a joke you would probaly never get a counter.
:twisted: I see........:evil:
I see. *strokes whiskers*
I'm still working on a counter for yours.

Makoto Cifer
01-28-2011, 02:37 PM
Come on zetsu.....

zetsu2141
01-28-2011, 02:49 PM
Come on zetsu.....

I was busy and looking for inspiration i should be able to do it today or tommorow.

Makoto Cifer
01-28-2011, 02:53 PM
I was busy and looking for inspiration i should be able to do it today or tommorow.
What do you mean? I have so many things in store for you, Mr Granz!:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted :

zetsu2141
01-28-2011, 02:54 PM
What do you mean? I have so many things in store for you, Mr Granz!:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted :

I needed inspiration for my new powers against noctis beside the order of how i am going to counter is this 1.dev)2.noctis)3.mako

Makoto Cifer
01-28-2011, 03:01 PM
I needed inspiration for my new powers against noctis beside the order of how i am going to counter is this 1.dev)2.noctis)3.mako
What're you trying to insinuate?

zetsu2141
01-28-2011, 03:01 PM
What're you trying to insinuate?

What?

Makoto Cifer
01-28-2011, 03:06 PM
What?
What're are you trying to say?

zetsu2141
01-28-2011, 03:10 PM
What're are you trying to say?

I said i am going to counter dev and noctis then you.