PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Kagami Theories

Yori
12-16-2010, 11:45 PM
Do anybody have any theories concerning Kagami? I would like to hear them please

Vivi
12-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Do anybody have any theories concerning Kagami? I would like to hear them please

I made one about Kagami = Madara which got me quite the good feedback on NF.
Knowing NF that means something.

Also made it here:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81425

Anyhow:
I am 100% certain that Kagami does play an important role considering his Team is so strongly involved in the Story.

thenewguy
12-18-2010, 11:02 AM
it makes sense that kagami might be tobi kagami was alive at the same time madara and izuna were and he could have been one of those rebls who left the village after the uchiha police force was formed

gama-sennin
12-18-2010, 11:16 AM
@newguy

Uchiha police force was formed before the scene in which Kagami was introduced...So that rules out Kagami being a rebel and/or deserting the village before that scene..

Vivi
12-18-2010, 11:20 AM
@newguy

Uchiha police force was formed before the scene in which Kagami was introduced...So that rules out Kagami being a rebel and/or deserting the village before that scene..

Kagami was introduced in the second Ninja World War.
And the Uchiha did plan a Rebellion but it was never stated when they realized what went on.

For all we know they could have found out after Tobirama died.
Thus it ain't ruled out.

gama-sennin
12-18-2010, 11:37 AM
Kagami was introduced in the second Ninja World War.
And the Uchiha did plan a Rebellion but it was never stated when they realized what went.

For all we know they could have found out after Tobirama died.
Thus it ain't ruled out.

That is more than likely. But that still doesn't explain anything about Kagami.

He is THE most mysterious character after Madara/Tobi. We have no idea about what happened to him or when and how, if indeed, he died. I dont think Kishi introduced another character in an already complicated story just to, needlessly, kill it off at some later point. There has to be some reason for putting an Uchiha on Tobirma's team.

If the Uchihas had started planning for the coup before Tobirama's death then there is a valid reason to think that it was Kagami who betrayed Tobirama and informed the enemy. But if they(Uchihas) had not then Kagami should have opposed to every such move (coup) by the Uchihas considering the fact that he owed his life to a Senju.

TheBlackChidori
12-18-2010, 12:13 PM
The only thing super mysterious about Kagami is that he was mentioned just one time.

That said, I believe he is likely Shisui's father and maybe Madara's first student.

lolohwd
12-18-2010, 12:15 PM
The only thing super mysterious about Kagami is that he was mentioned just one time.

That said, I believe he is likely Shisui's father and maybe Madara's first student.

actually my guess is that madara used students he acquired over time to gain powers that he didnt have himself

kagami: he secretly copied the seconds space time stuff. told/taught it to madara who killed him and took his eyes

shusui:madara sought his eyes. so he instructed him to be a sacrafice. after his death madara would take his eyes but danzou got em

Sasuke and itachi: itachi didnt work out to well cause itachis to smart. but now sasuke has his ems. with susanoo and tsukyomi which madara probably wants

Vivi
12-18-2010, 12:21 PM

And the fact that he was missing when Kyuubi attacked Konoha.

The entire team Tobirama was present except Danzo and Kagami.
Danzo hasn't even bothered when Pain attacked so we got an expanation about that.

And that of all things a Uchiha was in the Team that would later wipe out his Clan.

TheBlackChidori
12-18-2010, 12:24 PM
And the fact that he was missing when Kyuubi attacked Konoha.

The entire team Tobirama was present except Danzo and Kagami.
Danzo hasn't even bothered when Pain attacked so we got an expanation about that.

And that of all things a Uchiha was in the Team that would later wipe out his Clan.

Well, he is definitely the link between Shisui and Madara/Tobirama.
If my Body possession theories are correct, it's possible that he was the body up until the end of the Kyuubi attack,

thenewguy
12-18-2010, 03:31 PM
kagami could have taken madaras ems after the fight between him and shodai since madara was weakend from the fight

Yori
12-18-2010, 08:48 PM
I remember your theory Vivi. That was the theory that made me believe Kagami is Tobi.