PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Shisui =/= Madara

TheBlackChidori
12-16-2010, 11:20 PM
I had an old set of Shisui theories but I couldn't the topic. I saved the original post, and have been adding to it over time. Someone wanted to check this out, and I wanted more opinions since it's 4 months later and clues still make this plausible.

Shisui Uchiha: We don't know how his mind control works. I've never seen anyone's normal Sharingan give an Uchiha some special ability like that. It never happened until they awoke their Mongekyo. Which would mean, Shisui had the Mongekyo.

Here's the big twist. Shisui's sharingan controlled Yagura. That much is known. Whether this was before or after the massacre, does not matter. The Fifth Mizukage stated this herself.

It comes down to Shisui Vs. Itachi.

If Shisui was, by some odd reason, still alive...he has access to a little creature named Zetsu. A creature that can create perfect replicas of someone. Perhaps down to their Sharingan? That much can't be said yet.

But it is known that only one eye of Shisui remains known. That was in Danzo's face. Now, it's not unheard of for a Shinobi to cut out their Sharingan before death. In fact, it seems to happen quite often nowadays...

Itachi met with Tobi before the Uchiha massacre. Tobi even trained him some. Itachi was also best friends with Shisui Uchiha. Itachi would have learned of this plan, Shisui would have been in the perfect position though to read the tablet and learn of the Rinnegan. He had the Mongekyo before Itachi, after all.

So while Itachi is dealing with his best friend going off the loose end, talking about Sages and Juubis, he gets the order to massacre the Uchiha clan, because everyone seems to have their own little plot in the brew.

Danzo becomes involved at this point. Danzo would know of both Itachi and Shisui's abilities, perhaps not to the extent of their Mongekyo. Danzo was also Itachi's boss, and the main executor of this massacre. Itachi gets the secret order to terminate Shisui. Danzo wants Shisui's eyes, for his own noble, selfless reasons of course.

Itachi, realizing that with the upcoming massacre and Shisui's corruption, it must be done. Only he can't. He defeats Shisui in battle, yes. And he writes the suicide note just as planned. But shisui does not die.

Update: Kabuto himself recently stated that he was unable to locate Shisui's body. I remember a quote from the first time Itachi was introduce when the Police Force came to visit Itachi, "We found Shisui's body out by Nakano River." We know Danzo took one eye. What happened to the other?

Theory 1: Shisui uses Izanagi to survive. This kills one of his eyes. Itachi isn't interested in stealing eyes, so he leaves him. Danzo comes to retrieve the eyes, and realizes one is dead. He takes the other, and does not tell anyone about the dead eye. With Itachi a missing-nin, nobody knew about the assassination of Shisui. And no one at all knows he did it for the eyes.

How Shisui comes to obtain another pair of eyes, we don't know. There were many dead Uchiha that night, so it's possible. His age fits for him to have been there during the Kyuubi attack, as we witnessed preteenage Itachi. He was and is Tobi.

Madara connections become endless from there.

Theory 2: Shisui and Itachi planned it. Shisui, being Tobi, implants one of his sharingan into a Zetsu clone, so as to make it appear there are two. Zetsu, the copier, you know. Zetsu takes Shisui's form, Shisui writes his own suicide night, they kill the Zetsu.

Danzo comes, takes the one sharingan that works, still can't tell anybody, blahblah. Itachi and Shisui leave it be. Danzo will play his purpose.

Shisui grabs a second eye during the massacre, puts it to its good use. Unfortunately, the drawback of giving up one of his eyes results in the loss of his mind control abilities. Perhaps Itachi had foreseen this happening, and that's why he helped him. He was already about to be a missing-ninja, so he might as well go and keep an eye on Tobi.

This would explain why Tobi ever bothered to train Itachi. They were best friends, and Tobi trusted him. That was his mistake. And now Tobi trusts he can use Itachi's brother, but Itachi had prepared for that. Another big mistake.

Set the pieces in motion, let it all play out, let Akatsuki collect as many Jinchuuriki as possible. Nagato's betrayal was the biggest shock of all to Tobi. But no matter. Now he can have the Rinnegan for himself.

Newest Theory added to olds: Shisui was Danzo's first Root member. Danzo trained Shisui, made him ruthless, and used him as an assistant. Much like Kabuto, for instance? Kabuto's the one in control of Orochimaru now. And isn't that what the series has always been about? The new generation surpassing the old?

Shisui was the pipeline between Madara and Danzo. It's likely that Danzo sent him to gather information/spy on Madara. And perhaps Madara had the Senju cells Danzo wanted. Scenario A says that Madara controlled Shisui to control Yagura, or even completely took over Shisui's body/will. Scenarion B says Madara tested out the Senju cells on Shisui, or Danzo did. Shisui almost definitely has a connection with Kagami Uchiha, who was a student of Tobirama(Also the creator of Teleport Jutsus and Impure Res).

This leads me to one last note. While not exactly a theory, it is a possibility. Shisui still has partial use of his mind control. This creates the illusionary time/space jutsu. This would explain why the bugs got to him that once. Shino said once, they're immune to all forms of genjutsu. They weren't fooled.

Perhaps his mind-control is merely like creating a Tsukiyomi world, where the user controls time. This allows him to move and disappear, in short controlling mind and space. He has shown no ability to use this offensively yet. Perhaps any damage he does to an opponent while in this "world" is much like Itachi's Tsukiyomi, in that it doesn't really injure them on the outside.

Anyway... Shisui as Tobi would be the ultimate ninja move. Screw this overdone immortality. This is a ninja who has mastered all forms of deception, obtained power in the surest and most effective ways possible, knew how to flee when it was necessary, and didn't boast his power. Best villain possible.

And thanks to Wooster for helping me brainstorm some of these things and bringing a few things to mind for them.

Yori
12-16-2010, 11:32 PM
I like Theory one the best.

Continuing on your saying how Shisui learn the Teleportation technique is through Kagami, correct?

Uchiha Raimaru
12-17-2010, 10:56 AM
I like Theory 2. If Tobi ends up being Shisui, I'd like him a whole lot better than I do now.

Also, you misspelled Mangekyo as Mongekyo a few times :lol:

Yori
12-17-2010, 10:57 AM
I rather Tobi to be Kagami if he isn't Madara. A little background chapter on him wouldn't hurt.

Wooster
12-17-2010, 12:20 PM
The problem is Shisui couldn't always be Tobi; he isn't old enough. Particularly for the Kyuubi attack. He was what? Five or so years older than Itachi. You can't tell me Minato wouldn't figure out it was him.

Plus, we know Tobi/Madara gave teh Rinnegan to Nagato at a young age. I think Nagato and Shisui are at least contemporaries. Nagato may even be older.

This doesn't work unless you are suggesting Shisui can travel through time as well. O_o

TheBlackChidori
12-17-2010, 03:15 PM
The problem is Shisui couldn't always be Tobi; he isn't old enough. Particularly for the Kyuubi attack. He was what? Five or so years older than Itachi. You can't tell me Minato wouldn't figure out it was him.

Plus, we know Tobi/Madara gave teh Rinnegan to Nagato at a young age. I think Nagato and Shisui are at least contemporaries. Nagato may even be older.

This doesn't work unless you are suggesting Shisui can travel through time as well. O_o

I'm beginning to think that Madara can basically use bodies until he finds a better one....Kinda like that one dude, Orochimaru. I also think he retains the abilities of the ninja after he uses their body. It was likely he was in Kagami's or(Hold on to your knickers) Tobirama's body, up until he found Shisui.

In theory. ^_^

Wooster
12-17-2010, 03:57 PM
Kay that's out there but plausible.

Of course, you didn't surprise me with the Tobirama possibility. xD