Its out Discuss.

Yori
12-15-2010, 06:18 PM
Bad ass cover.

Madara is going to kill Kabuto. Watch. I see it coming

Space Cowboy Sasori
12-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Great chapter.

Haku, Zabuza, Chiyo, Kakashi vs. Zabuza, + The Reminiscing of one of the best story arcs.

This chapter gets an 'A'.

lolohwd
12-15-2010, 06:29 PM
haku and zabuza possibly the best villians ever. imo

haku. hopefully she owns. i mean the ice should be able to take people out. also her hunting skills are awesome.

zabuza? does he really have a demon?

TheBlackChidori
12-15-2010, 06:36 PM
This chapter was great. I loved seeing how pleased Zabuza and Haku were about Naruto. Shows the human left in them all, and is going to make all the zombie encounters that much more meaningful and nostalgic. Much better then this crappy "History of the leaf" anime.

Kabuto with a power-up interests me. Madara's starting to get too confident, look at all the crap he's talking to Kabuto. I hope Kabuto is the one to defeat Madara.

3littlepigs
12-15-2010, 06:39 PM
Madara is so going to win against Kabuto!! Kabuto is just another egotistical villain just like Oro and just like Oro his arrogance is going to be his demise....at least Madara has that coolness about him as a villain.

I'm glad I was able to see Kakashi but why when it's time to face the "real" Edo Tensei? Kankuro and the others got off easy it seems...I just hope Kakashi doesn't use Kamui or else he'll pass out for sure (in that case at least Sakura would be helpful somehow....)

I think Kabuto isn't really as strong and powerful as he wants everyone to think...I mean it's pretty obvious he went after Anko because he didn't have enough power on his own and Edo Tense wasn't strong enough...that's why the souls were being released on their own.

lol at Kakashi's army..."what? they know each other?" :D

Anyway, can't wait for next week. At least this week I didn't have to deal with the newest version of Rasengan...and where the heck is Yamato? Kishi needs to show him in the next couple of chapters...

3littlepigs
12-15-2010, 06:45 PM
This chapter was great. I loved seeing how pleased Zabuza and Haku were about Naruto. Shows the human left in them all, and is going to make all the zombie encounters that much more meaningful and nostalgic. Much better then this crappy "History of the leaf" anime.

Kabuto with a power-up interests me. Madara's starting to get too confident, look at all the crap he's talking to Kabuto. I hope Kabuto is the one to defeat Madara.
Aren't they both talking crap to each other? both of them made it pretty clear they don't trust each other and given the opportunity they would take each other out...it's just Kabuto needs Madara for something but Madara doesn't really need Kabuto. Sure it's convenient to have Edo Tensei in this war but even without Kabuto and his zombie army Madara declared war on the 5 Great Nations for a reason....whatever his plan was he truly believed it was going to work with or without help.

Madara still has the advantage because of his kekkei genkai, Rinnegan and experience IMO. :) ( but of course leave it to Kishi to do the complete opposite lol)

george hyuga
12-15-2010, 06:48 PM
this chapter was epi, i wished for sai to have fought haku but it seems sakura and sai will fight him

Yo_Slayer
12-15-2010, 06:48 PM

Dito, Madara's confidence is getting to the point where its starting to annoy me a little. At the end of the day, I hope Kabuto will be man standing as the better villian.

deidara330
12-15-2010, 06:52 PM

haku. hopefully she owns. i mean the ice should be able to take people out. also her hunting skills are awesome.

zabuza? does he really have a demon?He. Haku = Male.

Anyways, this chapter proves to me that the war is going to be exactly as I thought it would; Tactical brilliance within the generals, Good maneuvers in some personal battles, and for most of the rest large-scale fighting amongst the Zetsu and the Alliance's forces with screentime for ninja here and there whipping out some powerful jutsu.

I'm pretty sure the demon that appeared behind Zabuza was more a depiction of his title than anything. He is called the Demon of the Hidden Mist.

Madara-Kabuto banter is officially what I'm looking forward to now in Naruto. Not that the war doesn't interest me, but Kishi seems to be doing a great job with the conflict between bad guys.

EvL j3st3r
12-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Nostalgic. I liked it.

NBT
12-15-2010, 07:05 PM
Pretty decent.

Pierrot
12-15-2010, 07:07 PM
3littlepigs, I think Loloh was referring how he seems so much like a girl, but isnt, so he calls him a her.

I liked it :D gotta get the Bad Chapter Good Chapter thread up!

3littlepigs
12-15-2010, 07:08 PM
3littlepigs, I think Loloh was referring how he seems so much like a girl, but isnt, so he calls him a her.

I liked it :D gotta get the Bad Chapter Good Chapter thread up!
lol I know there are people who consider Haku to be a girl (they even have long proof of it) which is why I didn't even say anything about it lol you're confusing me with deidara330 :)

Pierrot
12-15-2010, 07:18 PM
Do'h, sorry, And I just read 521, 'he' is wearing lipstick :lol:

Wind Style Naruto
12-15-2010, 10:42 PM
Epic chapter never figured that Kiba's sister, Hana could fight. That technique of hers is pretty amazing also HINATA KNOWS AIR PALMS TOO WHERE WAS THIS!!!

Wow it was amazing on how Kintsuchi and Kurotsuchi just blasted all those Zetsu's out of the ground and gauged that huge volcano like funnel in the ground.

That huge demon behind Zabuza isnt an demon but maybe Kabuto using Edo Tensei at full power to control them all or atleast Zabuza and the ones fighting.

I knew that those unknown guys had Kekkei Genkei.

This war is turning out epic but we all know that Zabuza and Haku are the first to go and thats funny since they are the very first people who died when Naruto started.

Phariah824
12-15-2010, 11:43 PM
sweet chapter, i liked it alot.

Zabu an Haku talkin to Kakashi and than about Naruto is cool. it picked up their deaths at the end of their last battle nicely. shows the respect they had for each other as warriors.

lol at the ninja, " they all have bloodline limits!! " and the other in the army, "they know each other?"

Kiba's family are great for the large battle since they have big area effects for their jutsus. Hinata and Neji together are fearsome. shows she picked up her training seriously after the Pain arc. i like her like this.

as for that demon like thing behind Zabuza. i think that is Kabuto crushing the last of their humanity and having them go into mindless kill mode. it appears after Kabuto gets the bit of Oro juice from Anko. he says " enough time for reminicing. " than that effect kicks in behind the zombies. like he had them retain their own personalities till he could get more juice to initiate the kill switch in them.

seems like the zombie fights are gonna get hectic now.

Wind Style Naruto
12-15-2010, 11:47 PM
No offense but I felt like a lot happened in this chapter compared to the last one which was sorta slow paced.

Phariah824
12-15-2010, 11:59 PM
oh ya there was also Kabuto saying he has another technique. he has an ace up his sleeve. it must be wicked if he puts it above Edo.

also Madara asking Zetsu is he had white zetsu spores on Kabuto was interesting. either they act as a bug recording info and zetsu can retrieve that, or it allows him to track its target and teleport to it. or it does both.

Taker369
12-16-2010, 12:49 AM
why does kakshi get to fight and hog the spotlight this would have been a great time to bring back Suigetsu and actually do somthing with him but i gave kishimoto to much credit it was an ok chapter

gama-sennin
12-16-2010, 01:39 AM
Its official; the guy behind the mask is NOT Madara Uchiha..The rest of the chapter was awesome and Kishi is again doing some good job...

makaveli575
12-16-2010, 03:35 AM
Good chapter just sucks we supposedly have to wait until Jan 4th for the next chapter :/.

Lady Tsunade
12-16-2010, 04:22 AM
Awesome chapter!

The conversation between Zabuza, Haku, Kakashi and Sakura was my favourite :]
Also, seeing Lady Chiyo again was cool ;D

Yeh, Kabuto talked about Madara as though he was someone else. Not the man in front of him. I'm almost 100% positive the masked man is not Madara Uchiha now.

DeemonFox
12-16-2010, 04:47 AM
Maybe Kabuto and Madara ultimately have the same goal. Kabuto also wants the power of the Rikudo Sennin. He waiting for the war to weaken madara enough so he can paralize his him(or at least his jutsu) similar to the way he did Yamato. He already has Hashirama dna, he just needs Madara dna to so he can work his way back to their great great great great great great grandfather Rikudo Sennin. Just a hunch

Did I call that?

I hope the zetsu army's only advantage wasn't surprise. If so, this is going to be a short war. Is it safe to assume Anko is dead now? I wish kishi would confirm it one way or another.

zerosameri
12-16-2010, 05:18 AM
Wow....Page 9 panel 1. A volcano of Zetsus..`:shock:
Haku's face on page 13, panel 7 was funny :lol:

the last page behind Zabuza, it looked like the susano to me. But it's just his demon mod thing.

@Gama: explain.

gama-sennin
12-16-2010, 05:31 AM
@Gama: explain.

Like Lady Tsunade said earlier, Kabuto didnt even pretend to refer to the person standing right next to him while he was, supposedly, talking about the same guy.. It was same as the incident with 6th coffin and again Kabuto seems have used "Madara Uchiha" as some sort of taunt. The reaction of "Madara Uchiha" and the circumstances before this conversation also give reasons to doubt the identity of the masked guy...

zerosameri
12-16-2010, 05:39 AM
Like Lady Tsunade said earlier, Kabuto didnt even pretend to refer to the person standing right next to him while he was, supposedly, talking about the same guy.. It was same as the incident with 6th coffin and again Kabuto seems have used "Madara Uchiha" as some sort of taunt. The reaction of "Madara Uchiha" and the circumstances before this conversation also give reasons to doubt the identity of the masked guy...your referring to page 3 when Kabuto say's I could become even more infamous than, say... Uchiha Madara. And being introvert I am, I don't want that... I'll just end up being a target.I don't see why Kabuto who seemly hates Madara, not taunt him.

Uchiha Raimaru
12-16-2010, 05:49 AM
I loved the Zabuza/Haku/Kakashi/Sakura interaction. The cover was bad ass, too.

Great, great chapter.

Lady Tsunade
12-16-2010, 05:54 AM
Kabuto seems to be using the power of Ankos cursed seal, I don't see why that would kill her. Sasuke had his seal blocked so it couldn't be used, as did Anko at some point by Hiruzen. And they were both fine.

:/

Rikudo Sennin
12-16-2010, 06:14 AM
First of all, the cover was kinda' amazing .
Hmm, the fight was nice.
But wait, Zabuza has a spirit inside him?
But..but.. I think im starting to idolize the members
of 7 swordsmen shinobi of the mist .xD

Revived Kakuzu
12-16-2010, 08:08 AM
The 'spirit' wasn't susano'o. As far as my light interest in japanese culture goes, that was an oni (demon). They're common in japanese culture. So it's either referring to his nickname, or Kabuto's literally turning him into some sort of monster.

Uchiha Raimaru
12-16-2010, 08:09 AM
I think it's more referring to his nickname . . .

Didn't the same thing appear when he killed Gato?

Skrall
12-16-2010, 08:35 AM

haku. hopefully she owns. i mean the ice should be able to take people out. also herhis hunting skills are awesome.

zabuza? does he really have a demon?

Haku's a boy!

♥♥♥♥♥♥
12-16-2010, 08:57 AM
Mr.Naruto now have a bridge named after him ^__^

tsuki
12-16-2010, 08:59 AM

Haku is a guy

Its official; the guy behind the mask is NOT Madara Uchiha..The rest of the chapter was awesome and Kishi is again doing some good job...

How is that official in any way?

The 'spirit' wasn't susano'o. As far as my light interest in japanese culture goes, that was an oni (demon). They're common in japanese culture. So it's either referring to his nickname, or Kabuto's literally turning him into some sort of monster.

Very interesting. I really want to know what purpose Anko servers, and if this is the "other" technique Kabuto was referring to.

Oh and did I mention that I am just loving this arc? xD

Semog
12-16-2010, 09:37 AM
Awesome chapter, Haku kicked the other ambush team ass xD
I can't wait to see Zabuza vs Kakashi and Haku vs Sakura and Lee? Epic! :D
I hope Kakashi finds a way to put their souls to rest and send them to the pure world, they deserve it :/

Ofcourse its not Madara Uchiha, its Uchiha Madara!

Nyaki
12-16-2010, 09:39 AM
I loved the panel where everyone attacked the white Zetsu's. I was also nice to see that Zabuza was interested in the progress of team 7. I wonder what Kabuto's other technique is, maybe it's the sixth coffin.

Uchiha Raimaru
12-16-2010, 10:59 AM

I see what you did there.

I was also nice to see that Zabuza was interested in the progress of team 7.

I agree.

gama-sennin
12-16-2010, 11:06 AM
How is that official in any way?

I have already explained my reasons in other ports and there is also another thread where I have done the same thing.

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/making-fun-054.GIF

Semog
12-16-2010, 11:14 AM
I see what you did there.

Deal with it 8)

I
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/making-fun-054.GIF

8D

RINNEMAN1
12-16-2010, 01:21 PM

1. Kabuto may not know who is behind the mask

2. Tobi + Kisame said he was Madara

gama-sennin
12-16-2010, 01:33 PM
1. Kabuto may not know who is behind the mask

2. Tobi + Kisame said he was Madara

Tobi is a liar and Kisame was manipulated by him..Character statements can not be taken for granted as they are, often, misleading..

We can all continue to have our little theories until he finally takes that damn mask off..

Semog
12-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Tobi is a liar and Kisame was manipulated by him..Character statements can not be taken for granted as they are, often, misleading..

We can all continue to have our little theories until he finally takes that damn mask off..

We have seen him with half of his face with no mask.. it was pretty obvious he was Uchiha Madara

Parak111
12-16-2010, 03:02 PM
Great chapter. The cliff hanger was the best.

It looks like there won't be Naruto manga for 2 weeks! So the next Naruto manga could be expected around 4-5th January 2011. *sigh*

george hyuga
12-16-2010, 03:16 PM
hinata and neji looked epic doing air palm wall

Kakuzu
12-16-2010, 05:55 PM
Did anyone else notice the Zetsu's when they were attacked? It looked like they just regenerated. If that's the case, they will be tough opponents... Black Zetsu is obviously preparing or doing something. I bet his task is to monitor Kabuto and his whereabouts.

This is probably when Kabuto will make them mindless killing machines judging by Zabuza's final words of the chapter. It seemed as if they were parting words. As if Zabuza was being cut-off. Next week should be intresting. I'm ready to finally see Zetsu fight. BRING IT ON.

Wooster
12-16-2010, 06:03 PM
Madara is so going to win against Kabuto!! Kabuto is just another egotistical villain just like Oro and just like Oro his arrogance is going to be his demise....at least Madara has that coolness about him as a villain.

WHat the FUBAR? Madara is the most arrogant piece of work ever. He wants to control everyones mind after all. Kabuto is much more cool that Madara. I love his "I don't want to be well known I am a introvert after all."
Heehee. awesome.

What is it with your love affair with the Uchiha, anyway? :p

I'm glad I was able to see Kakashi but why when it's time to face the "real" Edo Tensei? Kankuro and the others got off easy it seems...I just hope Kakashi doesn't use Kamui or else he'll pass out for sure (in that case at least Sakura would be helpful somehow....)
Because Kakashi is awesome. Who gives a rat's ass about Kankuro. We want to see cool character's fight the hardest enemies.

I think Kabuto isn't really as strong and powerful as he wants everyone to think...I mean it's pretty obvious he went after Anko because he didn't have enough power on his own and Edo Tense wasn't strong enough...that's why the souls were being released on their own.
Yes he is, he was smart enough to get Anko AND have Madara let him keep her. You did notice Madara almost made Kabuto use her for Edo Tensei, but Kabuto wriggled out of that. Kabuto's brains are what make him so awesome.

lol at Kakashi's army..."what? they know each other?" :D
If only "It's a Small World" played then :lol:

Anyway, can't wait for next week. At least this week I didn't have to deal with the newest version of Rasengan...and where the heck is Yamato? Kishi needs to show him in the next couple of chapters...Hay, rasengan is awesome and unique!!!

Nah, just kidding. It is pretty boring. I guess you can't be wrong about everything. :p

Anyways, this chapter proves to me that the war is going to be exactly as I thought it would; Tactical brilliance within the generals, Good maneuvers in some personal battles, and for most of the rest large-scale fighting amongst the Zetsu and the Alliance's forces with screentime for ninja here and there whipping out some powerful jutsu.

I'm pretty sure the demon that appeared behind Zabuza was more a depiction of his title than anything. He is called the Demon of the Hidden Mist.

Madara-Kabuto banter is officially what I'm looking forward to now in Naruto. Not that the war doesn't interest me, but Kishi seems to be doing a great job with the conflict between bad guys.
Tatics are indeed fun to watch. I guess we will see how believable Kishi can make a war. Heck, I want War and Peace here!

I hope we see little of the Zetsu fighting that I assume will be for all the filter characters and Kishi will just use that to wrack up causalities.

I like these meeting between characters as well. It is great way to bring in some nostalgia.

That may be the case with Zabuza, but I think it is more than that. We also saw that when he killed Gato. I think Kabuto has given Zabuza some super strength here. Kakashi is going to be hard pressed in the next chapter.

narulvr
12-16-2010, 06:25 PM
it was good, my geuss is that kabuto and madara are gona fight and since zetsu's spore can copy a person and there chakra he'll have him turn into a kabuto clone and release the jutsu... but thats just a geuss

3littlepigs
12-16-2010, 06:47 PM
WHat the FUBAR? Madara is the most arrogant piece of work ever. He wants to control everyones mind after all. Kabuto is much more cool that Madara. I love his "I don't want to be well known I am a introvert after all."
Heehee. awesome.
Oh yeah well Madara is even cooler just because he actually says it out loud that his ultimate goal is world domination even if he rephrases it a little bit. Kabuto on the other hand keeps trying to appear "uncool" and trying to convince others that he's not a threat even though no one is buying it and he knows it and he wants everyone to know it...also perhaps you didn't notice Madara just assumes everyone knows how great he is so he doesn't need to go around showing off like some other characters I don't want to keep mentioning....that's how you know who the cooler villain is :cool:
I don't have a love affair with the Uchiha, just Itachi.
Because Kakashi is awesome. Who gives a rat's ass about Kankuro. We want to see cool character's fight the hardest enemies.
I do agree Kakashi is just plain awesome but Kankuro is cool in his own way too and anyway how is Zabuza one of the hardest enemies? :|
Yes he is, he was smart enough to get Anko AND have Madara let him keep her. You did notice Madara almost made Kabuto use her for Edo Tensei, but Kabuto wriggled out of that. Kabuto's brains are what make him so awesome.
Ok we can't say Kabuto is both powerful and smart just because he got Anko. Anko is Anko after all...not strong enough and not the smartest last time I checked. You did notice is convenient for Madara at the moment to let Kabuto be strong enough to keep control of Edo Tensei right? they're both at a disadvantage but neither one will admit it and they both think as soon as they're done using the other one they'll be able to keep everything under control. Kabuto is not awesome at all...he's creepier than Oro if that's even possible....also I sense a deja-vu coming....Danzou all over again?
lol
Hay, rasengan is awesome and unique!!!
ah..yeah if you say so.
Nah, just kidding. It is pretty boring. I guess you can't be wrong about everything. :p

Just kidding too....and right back at you with the last statement lol

Jutsu Junkie
12-16-2010, 07:02 PM
LOL!

Zetsucano!

Wooster
12-16-2010, 08:50 PM
Heehee. awesome.
Oh yeah well Madara is even cooler just because he actually says it out loud that his ultimate goal is world domination even if he rephrases it a little bit. Kabuto on the other hand keeps trying to appear "uncool" and trying to convince others that he's not a threat even though no one is buying it and he knows it and he wants everyone to know it...also perhaps you didn't notice Madara just assumes everyone knows how great he is so he doesn't need to go around showing off like some other characters I don't want to keep mentioning....that's how you know who the cooler villain is :cool:
Pshaw. Madara is just a bitter old man with a bunch of braggadocio. Um, absolutely no resemblance to me. >.>
Except for the fact that everyone buys Kabuto's act. It's obvious that Madara feel for it once again.
Madara doesn't assume it. He is always bragging about how he defeat this that or the other person. Plus, I think we all know that 'Tobi' isn't exactly Madara after all.

You are right, though, cool characters don't show off and are unassuming, just like Danzo. :cool:

I don't have a love affair with the Uchiha, just Itachi.
I guess you do hate Sasuke. I will give you that. ;)

I do agree Kakashi is just plain awesome but Kankuro is cool in his own way too and anyway how is Zabuza one of the hardest enemies? :|
Kankuro is just so dull. He is just a clone of Kiba, but without the dawg. Word up!
Zabuza is the toughest so far because Kabuto is putting is all behind him. That's all I am saying.

Ok we can't say Kabuto is both powerful and smart just because he got Anko. Anko is Anko after all...not strong enough and not the smartest last time I checked. You did notice is convenient for Madara at the moment to let Kabuto be strong enough to keep control of Edo Tensei right? they're both at a disadvantage but neither one will admit it and they both think as soon as they're done using the other one they'll be able to keep everything under control. Kabuto is not awesome at all...he's creepier than Oro if that's even possible....also I sense a deja-vu coming....Danzou all over again?
He didn't just get Anko. He lured her to Madara's lair and let her inform the Shinobi alliance about it; thus making the battle tougher for Madara. Obviously, these events were all part of Kabuto's plan. Yes, but Madara thinks he knows it's weakness now, but Kabuto has not only what is in the coffin, but a secret jutsu up his sleeve. Yes, they will go after each other soon. It's goingn to be great. I think Kabuto will come out ahead and be the true villian in the series.
Being creepy is great for a villian. Better than emo like Sasuke. :roll: How dare you mention Danzo?! `~(

lol
Hay, rasengan is awesome and unique!!!
ah..yeah if you say so.
Just kidding too....and right back at you with the last statement lol
[/quote]
I miss these back and forths. It has been too long. :lol:

Um..next time I will try to quote and instead of edit. D'oh!

HachibiXSenpai
12-16-2010, 08:58 PM
madara should just shut up and kill others already instead of letting his army get pwnd one by one

DeemonFox
12-17-2010, 12:22 AM
madara should just shut up and kill others already instead of letting his army get pwnd one by one

Now that he's done squabbling with kabuto, maybe he'll enter the battlefield.

Wind Style Naruto
12-17-2010, 03:29 AM
Doubt it..

3littlepigs
12-17-2010, 06:07 PM
Pshaw. Madara is just a bitter old man with a bunch of braggadocio. Um, absolutely no resemblance to me. >.>
Except for the fact that everyone buys Kabuto's act. It's obvious that Madara feel for it once again.
Madara doesn't assume it. He is always bragging about how he defeat this that or the other person. Plus, I think we all know that 'Tobi' isn't exactly Madara after all.
Who's buying Kabuto's act? Madara? if that were so he wouldn't have asked Zetsu to 1) remain with Sasuke and 2) keep an eye on Kabuto. Everyone else in the alliance was worried about Edo Tense and how to stop it for obvious reasons but the war is still against Madara not Kabuto, meaning Madara is still considered more dangerous than Kabuto. How did he fall for it? that won't be decided until they actually try to take each other out and obviously the one who is able to plan farther ahead will win.

He never brags....if it can be called bragging then it's always about the Uchiha and being related to the Sage etc..

It's not confirmed until it's confirmed ok? personally I don't really mind either way and I don't get why it's so hard to think the poor guy might have been saying the truth all along....`:|

You are right, though, cool characters don't show off and are unassuming, just like Danzo. :cool:
I guess you do hate Sasuke. I will give you that. ;)
Kankuro is just so dull. He is just a clone of Kiba, but without the dawg. Word up!
Zabuza is the toughest so far because Kabuto is putting is all behind him. That's all I am saying.
I will agree that Danzou was kind of unassuming but not showing off? He was always bragging about being better than Sarutobi and Tsunade and how he would have never let things happened the way they did.....easy to say since he didn't actually have to live up to it.:roll:

Whatever! I like Kiba so I guess there's no helping me liking Kankuro as well ;)
Let's see how long his new power supply lasts for...something could trigger Haku to release himself from Kabuto's control and then soon enough Zabuza would follow....

He didn't just get Anko. He lured her to Madara's lair and let her inform the Shinobi alliance about it; thus making the battle tougher for Madara. Obviously, these events were all part of Kabuto's plan. Yes, but Madara thinks he knows it's weakness now, but Kabuto has not only what is in the coffin, but a secret jutsu up his sleeve. Yes, they will go after each other soon. It's goingn to be great. I think Kabuto will come out ahead and be the true villian in the series.
Being creepy is great for a villian. Better than emo like Sasuke. :roll: How dare you mention Danzo?! `~(
You really think Madara wasn't prepared to go into a tough battle? why all the Zetsus then? Kabuto has whatever is in the coffin which we already know affects Madara somehow but his other jutsu could turn out to be crap against Madara depending on what's is used for and where it came from. Remember Madara has been around long enough to recognize a whole bunch of jutsu and he has ways to counter those jutsu.

Unlike Oro, Kabuto still seems weak when it comes to face-to-face combat...why else is he hiding like a rat around the bushes? like I also said before just the fact that he needed Anko for something-anything- proves he's not better than Oro. He might have made Edo Tensei stronger but he still seems to need Oro's power to make it work which says a lot....

Madara was already strong enough with just his sharingan and now he has the Rinnegan. He was also able to survive fighting people like Minato and Itachi who were both very good at planning things in advance even when they wouldn't be alive anymore.

If they have to be creepy then they shouldn't be completely repulsive as well IMO. Oro was both and Kabuto is about to break the record...:|
I miss these back and forths. It has been too long. :lol:

lol yeah I missed them too..:cool:
What army exactly? the Edo Tensei summonings basically work for Kabuto and the Zetsus will be ok...they seem to be able to regenerate besides the fact that they were created for this.

If his battle with Minato showed us anything he'll go after what he needs unless something or someone keeps getting in his way...so he'll go after Bee and Naruto since you could say they were left "unprotected". All he has to do is find the place....

Sina
12-18-2010, 04:22 AM
It only brings back memories haku,zabuza ...

Wind Style Naruto
12-18-2010, 07:16 AM
I noticed that when those 4 guys attacked Sai's team Kakashi's division came in to stop them. Kakashi is holding of Zabuza, Lee is holding off Haku, Guy is holding off Gari, and who the heck is holding off Pakura.

Wooster
12-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Who's buying Kabuto's act? Madara? if that were so he wouldn't have asked Zetsu to 1) remain with Sasuke and 2) keep an eye on Kabuto. Everyone else in the alliance was worried about Edo Tense and how to stop it for obvious reasons but the war is still against Madara not Kabuto, meaning Madara is still considered more dangerous than Kabuto. How did he fall for it? that won't be decided until they actually try to take each other out and obviously the one who is able to plan farther ahead will win.

He is spying and Kabuto and doesn't trust him that doesn't mean he has any clue about Kabuto's power. Madara thinks he knows all about Edo Tensei; he does not. Well Kabuto probably is really fighting against them anyway. He doesn't have a vendetta against the Shinobi world after all. He is causing this much havoc just trying to get close to Sasuke that is what is so impressive.

He fell for it in the sense that he thinks he can still use Kabuto and he is safe. Nothing cpould be further from the truth.

He never brags....if it can be called bragging then it's always about the Uchiha and being related to the Sage etc..

Madara most certainly does brag. For a recent example look at his fight against Konan.

It's not confirmed until it's confirmed ok? personally I don't really mind either way and I don't get why it's so hard to think the poor guy might have been saying the truth all along....`:|
I assume he is Madara just not the complete Madara

I will agree that Danzou was kind of unassuming but not showing off? He was always bragging about being better than Sarutobi and Tsunade and how he would have never let things happened the way they did.....easy to say since he didn't actually have to live up to it.:roll:
He said his ideas were better than Sarutobi's. He had facts to back him up, such as Orochimaru, Sasuke etc.

Whatever! I like Kiba so I guess there's no helping me liking Kankuro as well ;)
I guess, but why not see Kiba instead of Kankuro.

Let's see how long his new power supply lasts for...something could trigger Haku to release himself from Kabuto's control and then soon enough Zabuza would follow....
They were released before when he was jabbering with Madara and controlling multiple zombies at once. Kabuto is now putting all his efforts into Zabuza. Kakashi is going to have a tough time. I just hope he won't die...again. :roll:

You really think Madara wasn't prepared to go into a tough battle? why all the Zetsus then? Kabuto has whatever is in the coffin which we already know affects Madara somehow but his other jutsu could turn out to be crap against Madara depending on what's is used for and where it came from. Remember Madara has been around long enough to recognize a whole bunch of jutsu and he has ways to counter those jutsu.
All the Zetsus that are now stronger due to Kabuto caturing Yamato. Once again we see Kabuto's clever mind producing results. I won't be shocked if this somehow allows Kabuto turn the white Zetsus against Madara.
Madara recognizes old jutsu and he does not know how to do Edo Tensei that's why Kabuto had to show him. Plus, Kabuto keeps perfecting jutsu; he is better than Orochimaru or Tobirama.

Unlike Oro, Kabuto still seems weak when it comes to face-to-face combat...why else is he hiding like a rat around the bushes? like I also said before just the fact that he needed Anko for something-anything- proves he's not better than Oro. He might have made Edo Tensei stronger but he still seems to need Oro's power to make it work which says a lot....You didn't just say Tobi likes face-to-face combat did you? Besides the fact he is hiding behind a mask :lol: Madara is the one that formed the Akastsuki for others would fight battles for him. Of course I think this make Madara better because that makes him like Kabuto and Danzo. Madara got his ass handed to him when he went face-to-face with 1st and Minato.

Kabuto needs Orochimaru's power actually to make a jutsu stronger than any Orochimaru made. How does that make Kabuto weaker? Again he is using his intelligence to solve a problem that brute strenght can not.

Madara was already strong enough with just his sharingan and now he has the Rinnegan. He was also able to survive fighting people like Minato and Itachi who were both very good at planning things in advance even when they wouldn't be alive anymore.
Ture he does have the Rinnegan, but isn't there another one laying around? And doesn't your point that Kabuto needed Orochimaru's power apply just to same to Madara needing the Rinnegan's power? Just sayin.
He barely survived against Minato that was pretty pathetic not to mention Minato had to take care of the Kyuubi as well. Madara never fought Itachi. Itachi just concentrated on saving Sasuke and maybe giving something to Naruo which we have yet to see.

If they have to be creepy then they shouldn't be completely repulsive as well IMO. Oro was both and Kabuto is about to break the record...:|
Again, creppy is much better than emo. :roll:

lol yeah I missed them too..:cool:

Indeed. :ugeek:

Wind Style Naruto
12-18-2010, 10:30 AM
I wonder how long the fight between Kakashi's unit and Zabuza's unit will last(and yes Im calling it Zabuza's unit).

Vivi
12-18-2010, 10:34 AM
I wonder how long the fight between Kakashi's unit and Zabuza's unit will last(and yes Im calling it Zabuza's unit).

2-3 Chapters.

Wind Style Naruto
12-18-2010, 10:45 AM
4-5 at most.

The first chapter of the fight will be setting up the match ups in the battle, seeing how Zabuza, Haku, and the others have become under Kabuto's control, see how Kitsuchi's and Mifune's division is doing against the Zetsus, and showing us what KKG Gari and Pakura knows.

Second chapter of the fight will be mainly focused on Kakashi VS Zabuza as well as some fodder ninja pwning. Teamwork and some new techniques possibly Lee and/or Guy using the Gates.

Third chapter is one of the bad guys go down. TnJ possibly some flashbacks. Bad guys pwning. Haku and Zabuza is defeated.

Fourth chapter Gari and Pakura goes down.

Thats just my thought of it but we wont see for another 2 weeks.

3littlepigs
12-18-2010, 10:53 AM
He is spying and Kabuto and doesn't trust him that doesn't mean he has any clue about Kabuto's power. Madara thinks he knows all about Edo Tensei; he does not. Well Kabuto probably is really fighting against them anyway. He doesn't have a vendetta against the Shinobi world after all. He is causing this much havoc just trying to get close to Sasuke that is what is so impressive.

He fell for it in the sense that he thinks he can still use Kabuto and he is safe. Nothing cpould be further from the truth.
Wouldn't the same apply to Kabuto? Yeah he has something which makes Madara nervous, it doesn't mean he knows all about him or all his techniques. Let's add the fact that Kabuto's just mimicking Oro's powers and Oro was super weak against the Uchiha, my guess much more so against the Rinnegan.

He doesn't think he knows everything, hence why he asked. He still didn't completely buy Kabuto's explanations and he was watching him closely as he lied.

There's no need for a personal vendetta against the Shinobi Alliance in this case....it all comes back to personal greed. The same applies to Madara. Sasuke (even though I would rather not mention him) you could say would go into war saying it's a personal vendetta against the whole world...:roll: Kabuto and Madara not so much.

For now, let's agree that his "goal" is Sasuke... but from what I can tell it's more than him wanting revenge about Oro or whatever. He probable needs Sasuke to get something from the Sage. At this rate he probably also wants Naruto since he did tell him back then.
Madara most certainly does brag. For a recent example look at his fight against Konan.
I assume he is Madara just not the complete Madara
Ok so to humor you I actually went an re-read the entire fight. I can't see where he's being arrogant. He's giving facts that neither Konan or us knew...that he made Yahiko create Akatsuki and about the Rinnegan and all but aside from the there's only the ever present Uchiha warning about the opponent not underestimating the sharingan, nothing else.
oh ok...well in that case we both kind of agree. :)
He said his ideas were better than Sarutobi's. He had facts to back him up, such as Orochimaru, Sasuke etc.
I guess, but why not see Kiba instead of Kankuro.
They were released before when he was jabbering with Madara and controlling multiple zombies at once. Kabuto is now putting all his efforts into Zabuza. Kakashi is going to have a tough time. I just hope he won't die...again. :roll:
Yeah but all those facts...he could only calculate and say with him as the leader it wouldn't have happened but he didn't know did he? Any Hokage would have said the same thing if someone asked them whether they would let Konoha be harmed that way....

I don't get the Kiba comment...I like both so if there's a fight that includes them I don't mind.

He's putting all his efforts into Zabuza that's true but it was only after he got Anko and you can clearly see he's using her power. Yeah, I'm also hoping he won't die...I mean Konan died not too long ago.
All the Zetsus that are now stronger due to Kabuto caturing Yamato. Once again we see Kabuto's clever mind producing results. I won't be shocked if this somehow allows Kabuto turn the white Zetsus against Madara.
Madara recognizes old jutsu and he does not know how to do Edo Tensei that's why Kabuto had to show him. Plus, Kabuto keeps perfecting jutsu; he is better than Orochimaru or Tobirama.
You didn't just say Tobi likes face-to-face combat did you? Besides the fact he is hiding behind a mask :lol: Madara is the one that formed the Akastsuki for others would fight battles for him. Of course I think this make Madara better because that makes him like Kabuto and Danzo. Madara got his ass handed to him when he went face-to-face with 1st and Minato.
I wouldn't be surprised if the ended up under Kabuto's control as well..it all depends on where the story plot is going. Honestly considering he was supposed to be dead after fighting Hashirama, that Tobirama most probably created that jutsu after Madara was gone and even if he hadn't I honestly don't see Tobirama using that jutsu every day like a shadow clone jutsu so why the heck would Madara know about it? Also it really doesn't suit his style. He hasn't perfected it yet..he's still using Oro's powers for it...that's lame. lol ok I'll ignore the bit about Tobirama....I don't think Kabuto has surpassed him since I still don't fully believe he's even surpassed Oro at this point.
When did I say that? I was talking more about Oro and not specifically saying he always went for the face-to-face battles. I never mentioned Madara liked to fight that way....
Well now that he mentioned he only when to fight Hashirama to get his powers we can't say we know anything about that fight besides there's only like two or three panels of it. Minato would be a tough opponent for anyone, especially since like Madara said the winner is almost always the one who is able to see further ahead into the future. Minato was great at that...Hashirama we don't know. Madara clearly had trouble because he went against an opponent who fought the same way he did...add Itachi into that mixing and wouldn't it be amazing!?`<3
Kabuto needs Orochimaru's power actually to make a jutsu stronger than any Orochimaru made. How does that make Kabuto weaker? Again he is using his intelligence to solve a problem that brute strenght can not.
Ture he does have the Rinnegan, but isn't there another one laying around? And doesn't your point that Kabuto needed Orochimaru's power apply just to same to Madara needing the Rinnegan's power? Just sayin.
He barely survived against Minato that was pretty pathetic not to mention Minato had to take care of the Kyuubi as well. Madara never fought Itachi. Itachi just concentrated on saving Sasuke and maybe giving something to Naruo which we have yet to see.
Again, creppy is much better than emo. :roll:
It's different in a way lol I mean let's put Naruto as an example. So he always uses that friggin' Rasengan that Minato created but you don't see him relying on Minato's power to do that right? Of course for any technique you don't create you're going to rely on the formula to get it right and then from there you add your own stuff but Kabuto is still using Oro's powers to even be able to do Edo Tensei. That's why Anko was important...that's just lame. Madara already has Uchiha blood and he's a descendant of the Sage, true he stole Nagato's Rinnegan but he did say he gave it to him in the first place....we don't know what that means as of now. But once the eye is his....I don't see him going around sucking Nagato's power to be able to use it or even having six extra bodies to use Nagato's attacks...

I know he never fought Itachi, but he was clearly weary of him. He knew how Itachi's mind worked....he probably didn't calculate that with Minato.

Fine!!! Keep your creepy tastes :cool:

Wooster
12-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Wouldn't the same apply to Kabuto? Yeah he has something which makes Madara nervous, it doesn't mean he knows all about him or all his techniques. Let's add the fact that Kabuto's just mimicking Oro's powers and Oro was super weak against the Uchiha, my guess much more so against the Rinnegan.

He doesn't think he knows everything, hence why he asked. He still didn't completely buy Kabuto's explanations and he was watching him closely as he lied.
Kabuto knows a lot. There was no reason he even should have known about Madara. I don't think Orochimaru did. Plus, Kabuto has his trump card that forced Madara to accept him. I think a fair analysis say Kabuto is in the drivers seat at the moment. Obviously, Madara will try to gain teh advantage. Madara does tend to overlook things. He wasn't concerned about Naruto at all until Naruto wipe the floor with Nagato.

There's no need for a personal vendetta against the Shinobi Alliance in this case....it all comes back to personal greed. The same applies to Madara. Sasuke (even though I would rather not mention him) you could say would go into war saying it's a personal vendetta against the whole world...:roll: Kabuto and Madara not so much.

For now, let's agree that his "goal" is Sasuke... but from what I can tell it's more than him wanting revenge about Oro or whatever. He probable needs Sasuke to get something from the Sage. At this rate he probably also wants Naruto since he did tell him back then.
Nahh, Madara is pissed at Konoha and the Uchiha. What do you think the massacre and the kyuubi attack were for. After he lost he is now aiming high. Kabuto's goals seem similar to Orochimaru's, find all the jutsu he can and perhaps cause a little chaos along the way. Wouldn't want life to be boring.

Ok so to humor you I actually went an re-read the entire fight. I can't see where he's being arrogant. He's giving facts that neither Konan or us knew...that he made Yahiko create Akatsuki and about the Rinnegan and all but aside from the there's only the ever present Uchiha warning about the opponent not underestimating the sharingan, nothing else.
oh ok...well in that case we both kind of agree. :)
Come one, he mocked Konan thinking she thought she could win at all. The Uchihas are such asses. >.>
Apparently. :lol:

Yeah but all those facts...he could only calculate and say with him as the leader it wouldn't have happened but he didn't know did he? Any Hokage would have said the same thing if someone asked them whether they would let Konoha be harmed that way....

I don't get the Kiba comment...I like both so if there's a fight that includes them I don't mind.

He's putting all his efforts into Zabuza that's true but it was only after he got Anko and you can clearly see he's using her power. Yeah, I'm also hoping he won't die...I mean Konan died not too long ago.

Because Danzo actually went after Sasuke and you can't tell me would have just let Orochimaru run away like Sarutobi did. :roll:

Of course, Kabuto is putting alot into Zabuza. It is much more impressive that anything Orochimaru ever did with Edo Tensei.

I wouldn't be surprised if the ended up under Kabuto's control as well..it all depends on where the story plot is going. Honestly considering he was supposed to be dead after fighting Hashirama, that Tobirama most probably created that jutsu after Madara was gone and even if he hadn't I honestly don't see Tobirama using that jutsu every day like a shadow clone jutsu so why the heck would Madara know about it? Also it really doesn't suit his style. He hasn't perfected it yet..he's still using Oro's powers for it...that's lame. lol ok I'll ignore the bit about Tobirama....I don't think Kabuto has surpassed him since I still don't fully believe he's even surpassed Oro at this point.
When did I say that? I was talking more about Oro and not specifically saying he always went for the face-to-face battles. I never mentioned Madara liked to fight that way....
Well now that he mentioned he only when to fight Hashirama to get his powers we can't say we know anything about that fight besides there's only like two or three panels of it. Minato would be a tough opponent for anyone, especially since like Madara said the winner is almost always the one who is able to see further ahead into the future. Minato was great at that...Hashirama we don't know. Madara clearly had trouble because he went against an opponent who fought the same way he did...add Itachi into that mixing and wouldn't it be amazing!?`<3
That should be intersestin if it does. Madara will be in hot water. Tobirama invented for a reason; I am sure he didn't just do it to revive anybody. It probably invovles Madara and Hashirama somehow. Kabuto's Edo Tensei is much more impressive than Orochimaru's. Kabuto can give them free will; that is something Orochimaru could never do.

You can have your Itachi but then we need Danzo too. `:P
You said Kabuto likes to hide in the buses. Madara does as well.
Regardless, Madara lost to both when he went up in direct battles.
It's different in a way lol I mean let's put Naruto as an example. So he always uses that friggin' Rasengan that Minato created but you don't see him relying on Minato's power to do that right? Of course for any technique you don't create you're going to rely on the formula to get it right and then from there you add your own stuff but Kabuto is still using Oro's powers to even be able to do Edo Tensei. That's why Anko was important...that's just lame. Madara already has Uchiha blood and he's a descendant of the Sage, true he stole Nagato's Rinnegan but he did say he gave it to him in the first place....we don't know what that means as of now. But once the eye is his....I don't see him going around sucking Nagato's power to be able to use it or even having six extra bodies to use Nagato's attacks...
Kabuto doesn't have massive chakra reserves so he uses others powers, yes. His strength lies in strategy and developing new and improved techniques.
I know he never fought Itachi, but he was clearly weary of him. He knew how Itachi's mind worked....he probably didn't calculate that with Minato.

Fine!!! Keep your creepy tastes :cool:
I will then. They are villains not snuggle bunnies after all.

3littlepigs
12-18-2010, 01:21 PM
Kabuto knows a lot. There was no reason he even should have known about Madara. I don't think Orochimaru did. Plus, Kabuto has his trump card that forced Madara to accept him. I think a fair analysis say Kabuto is in the drivers seat at the moment. Obviously, Madara will try to gain teh advantage. Madara does tend to overlook things. He wasn't concerned about Naruto at all until Naruto wipe the floor with Nagato.
He knows a lot yes but my point is that just as he's confident about his trump card so is Madara. Just like Madara doesn't know all about Kabuto the same can be said about Kabuto.
Nahh, Madara is pissed at Konoha and the Uchiha. What do you think the massacre and the kyuubi attack were for. After he lost he is now aiming high. Kabuto's goals seem similar to Orochimaru's, find all the jutsu he can and perhaps cause a little chaos along the way. Wouldn't want life to be boring.
The massacre was also convenient for a lot of people. Yes, he was pissed off because everyone pretty much chose Hashirama but I'm referring to his current Juubi plan. Right now neither Kabuto nor Madara seem to be after personal vendetta. Maybe if they get a chance to get revenge while putting their plan into motion.....

Come one, he mocked Konan thinking she thought she could win at all. The Uchihas are such asses. >.>
Apparently. :lol:
He mocked her mostly for being ignorant on the things she herself was protecting. They're all pretty much asses....I reserve judgement on Itachi though lol.

Because Danzo actually went after Sasuke and you can't tell me would have just let Orochimaru run away like Sarutobi did. :roll:
He went after Sasuke but for what reasons? the same can be said about Oro. Obviously Danzou would have never been weak enough emotionally to let Oro go just because he was a precious student of his...instead he would have come to an agreement so that Oro could give Danzou more power in exchange for him getting away :roll:
Of course, Kabuto is putting alot into Zabuza. It is much more impressive that anything Orochimaru ever did with Edo Tensei.At the time it was pretty impressive IMO. Also, Oro wasn't really trying to show off to fool a certain someone..instead he was merely toying with Sarutobi. And why would he have needed Hashirama's and Tobirama's personalities in that fight?
That should be intersestin if it does. Madara will be in hot water. Tobirama invented for a reason; I am sure he didn't just do it to revive anybody. It probably invovles Madara and Hashirama somehow. Kabuto's Edo Tensei is much more impressive than Orochimaru's. Kabuto can give them free will; that is something Orochimaru could never do.It would be interesting indeed. Yeah, well I'm sure he didn't just create the jutsu for fun and like you said it might have to do with Hashirama and Madara since everything in the story seems to be going that way. The whole free will thing is useless if he were to run out of Oro's chakra or something like that since he can't rely on his own power.

You can have your Itachi but then we need Danzo too. `:PSorry but Danzou would just ruin that party `;)
You said Kabuto likes to hide in the buses. Madara does as well.
Regardless, Madara lost to both when he went up in direct battles.
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Kabuto doesn't have massive chakra reserves so he uses others powers, yes. His strength lies in strategy and developing new and improved techniques.
I will then. They are villains not snuggle bunnies after all.
Yeah but I never compared him to Madara or said that Madara never hid in the bushes. If we are to believe what Madara told Konan, then he never really lost to Hashirama since he was after something else other than victory. To Minato he did loose I wasn't trying to excuse him I was simply stating how anyone would have a tougher battle if it's someone who fights similar to them.

Yeah, exactly. Compare him to other copycats like Naruto or Sasuke and he's lame.`:|

Wooster
12-18-2010, 06:24 PM
He knows a lot yes but my point is that just as he's confident about his trump card so is Madara. Just like Madara doesn't know all about Kabuto the same can be said about Kabuto.

The massacre was also convenient for a lot of people. Yes, he was pissed off because everyone pretty much chose Hashirama but I'm referring to his current Juubi plan. Right now neither Kabuto nor Madara seem to be after personal vendetta. Maybe if they get a chance to get revenge while putting their plan into motion.....
As far as we know Madara has not trump card that's why he is stuck at the moment. If anything Madara thinks Zetsu following Kabuto is hidden move, but I have a feeling Kabuto kow that is happening.
I think Madara is pissed at the whole world. He is just a lot more constructive about how to deal with than Sasuke. :roll:

He mocked her mostly for being ignorant on the things she herself was protecting. They're all pretty much asses....I reserve judgement on Itachi though lol.
Protecting things, how pathetic. :roll:
I guess he isn't ass, well expect for when he mocked Sasuke, but hey, who wouldn't want to do that?

He went after Sasuke but for what reasons? the same can be said about Oro. Obviously Danzou would have never been weak enough emotionally to let Oro go just because he was a precious student of his...instead he would have come to an agreement so that Oro could give Danzou more power in exchange for him getting away :roll:
At the time it was pretty impressive IMO. Also, Oro wasn't really trying to show off to fool a certain someone..instead he was merely toying with Sarutobi. And why would he have needed Hashirama's and Tobirama's personalities in that fight? To kill him because he was a threat. Perhaps, but then Danzo would have kept track off him and be ready to take him down. Just like the Sasuke retrieval arc showed.

Ii was, but Kabuto can do more. Why give them own personalitles? For they can fight better. They weren't that great they way they were after all.

It would be interesting indeed. Yeah, well I'm sure he didn't just create the jutsu for fun and like you said it might have to do with Hashirama and Madara since everything in the story seems to be going that way. The whole free will thing is useless if he were to run out of Oro's chakra or something like that since he can't rely on his own power.
Yeppers. Probably, I almost think Tobi is Edo Tensei of Madara dome by Tobirama. The jutsu only runs out if Kabuto releases the seal. He said so. The free will does require more chakra, it only required a different seal that Kabuto figured out.

Sorry but Danzou would just ruin that party `;)
Danzo excels at that; it's why he is so awesome.

Yeah but I never compared him to Madara or said that Madara never hid in the bushes. If we are to believe what Madara told Konan, then he never really lost to Hashirama since he was after something else other than victory. To Minato he did loose I wasn't trying to excuse him I was simply stating how anyone would have a tougher battle if it's someone who fights similar to them.

Yeah, exactly. Compare him to other copycats like Naruto or Sasuke and he's lame.`:|Maybe, or he trying to put a good spin and a pathetic loss. :lol: I was only saying Madara doesn't confront people in battle anymore because he learned from his losses. Thus, he is similar to Kabuto now.

Compared to the two who will be the strongest Shinobi in the series that isn't so lame. :roll:

Rezeon
12-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Personally I'm quite pleased with how Kabuto has been positioned in such a way that he can completely unravel Tobi's plans right now.

He poisoned Yamto with an poision specifically designed to neutralize Wood Style abilities, and then convinced Tobi to fuse him to Gedo Mazo and the cloned First Hokage. He then convinced Tobi to let him modify the white Zetsu army. With these vague modifications he could have easily rigged it so the Zetsu now have some fatal flaw, implanted a mind control command, or even set up a self destruct option. So Tobi's loyal forces aren't exactly all that reliable anymore.

Then there is the zombie army, which is already loyal to Kabuto. He could have them turn on Tobi at any time he wants. The fact that the technique doesn't go away in the event Kabuto dies only makes it better. As for the whole idea of using genjutsu to force him to release it... We have already seen from the Danzo vs Sasuke fight that there are easy ways to protect oneself against genjutsu if you know it is coming. Kabuto wouldn't have suggested the tactic if he didn't already have a counter for it.

The final part of Kabuto's gambit, that was ironically the first move he made, was that he revealed the location of Tobi's secret hideout. If/when Tobi's army collapses he will find the entire weight of the Joint Shinobi Alliance bearing down on the place where he is keeping the tailed beasts. Even with black Zetsu helping him I doubt the two of them would be able to stand against a force that size.

Using basic story telling patterns as a guide, this would be the point where Sasuke conveniently finishes recovering, joining the battle at full strength and single handedly fighting off the entire alliance with his MS spamming tactics, thus justifying why it is up to Naruto to save the world.

3littlepigs
12-20-2010, 05:35 PM
As far as we know Madara has not trump card that's why he is stuck at the moment. If anything Madara thinks Zetsu following Kabuto is hidden move, but I have a feeling Kabuto kow that is happening.
I think Madara is pissed at the whole world. He is just a lot more constructive about how to deal with than Sasuke. :roll:
Come on they all have "trump cards" or at least what they all consider to be a "trump card". Look at the recent Konan battle for an example...it's not like she went announcing to the whole world (or even Madara for that matter) that she had that many bombs set in place.
Ok then let's say that Madara is pissed at the whole world if it makes you feel happy. ;)
Protecting things, how pathetic. :roll:
I guess he isn't ass, well expect for when he mocked Sasuke, but hey, who wouldn't want to do that?Who mocked Sasuke? Madara or Itachi? well either way Sasuke's not that important and like you said who could resist mocking him with all the the openings he gives? :cool:
To kill him because he was a threat. Perhaps, but then Danzo would have kept track off him and be ready to take him down. Just like the Sasuke retrieval arc showed.That's just the Danzou fan talking....he went after Sasuke with the excuse that he was a threat to Konoha but really we saw what he did with the sharingans he got his hands on when the massacre happened. He was probably hoping to add more sharingans to his collection....it's not like there were tons of Uchiha to choose from anymore.

He would have kept an eye on him for sure but assuming he'll be ready to take him down any moment.....sounds to me it's exactly the same Madara's doing and you're criticizing him for it but if it's Danzou is ok?
Ii was, but Kabuto can do more. Why give them own personalitles? For they can fight better. They weren't that great they way they were after all.
It's not really that they'll fight better, it's more like depending on the situation it can give them an advantage (like Deidara with the Tsuchikage) or in other situations it could be the difference between winning or losing (like Sai's brother). IMO it's still the same....of course it makes it more interesting to see a zombie with a personality than one without it but so far the difference it's not that much. Of course it could change depending on the next chapter....
Yeppers. Probably, I almost think Tobi is Edo Tensei of Madara dome by Tobirama. The jutsu only runs out if Kabuto releases the seal. He said so. The free will does require more chakra, it only required a different seal that Kabuto figured out.
That's an interesting theory...but why the heck would Kabuto have control over it if it was Tobirama who summoned Madara?
Danzo excels at that; it's why he is so awesome. Yes, he does. That's why he was so annoying.
Maybe, or he trying to put a good spin and a pathetic loss. :lol: I was only saying Madara doesn't confront people in battle anymore because he learned from his losses. Thus, he is similar to Kabuto now.

Compared to the two who will be the strongest Shinobi in the series that isn't so lame. :roll:
lol Kabuto never really confronted people unless he had to to help Oro or was ordered by Oro.

No way...he's even lamer if possible.

darkdemonofthemist
12-20-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm really hoping Sakura actually does something for once.

Omgosh, wouldn't it be so funny if Naruto comes to help and then Sasuke shows up in the middle of the whole war to fight Naruto?

Wooster
12-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Come on they all have "trump cards" or at least what they all consider to be a "trump card". Look at the recent Konan battle for an example...it's not like she went announcing to the whole world (or even Madara for that matter) that she had that many bombs set in place.
Ok then let's say that Madara is pissed at the whole world if it makes you feel happy. ;)
[quote]
Madara just met Kabuto; he is unlikely to have a trump card yet.

Well he is. >.>
[quote]
Who mocked Sasuke? Madara or Itachi? well either way Sasuke's not that important and like you said who could resist mocking him with all the the openings he gives? :cool:
That's just the Danzou fan talking....he went after Sasuke with the excuse that he was a threat to Konoha but really we saw what he did with the sharingans he got his hands on when the massacre happened. He was probably hoping to add more sharingans to his collection....it's not like there were tons of Uchiha to choose from anymore.

I think I meant Itachi, but it doesn't matter. Besides we all know who burned Sasuke the best. That 's right Danzo.
Thus, we no Danzo really wanted Sasuke dead. He did think it was Itachi biggest failure. Danzo doesn't collect Sharingan that is Madara. We have no proof that Danzo collected sharingan from the massacre. AS he said, he only got them here and there. How would Danzo even use Sasuke's sharingan; he doesn't have Orochimaru around to implant them.

He would have kept an eye on him for sure but assuming he'll be ready to take him down any moment.....sounds to me it's exactly the same Madara's doing and you're criticizing him for it but if it's Danzou is ok?

I am not critcizing Madara for it; I am only saying Kabuto has the upper hand. He did surprse Madara after all.

It's not really that they'll fight better, it's more like depending on the situation it can give them an advantage (like Deidara with the Tsuchikage) or in other situations it could be the difference between winning or losing (like Sai's brother). IMO it's still the same....of course it makes it more interesting to see a zombie with a personality than one without it but so far the difference it's not that much. Of course it could change depending on the next chapter....

I think it allows them to fight independently. Otherwise, Kabuto has to know how to control a vast array of jutsu from disparate ninja. This method is far better.

That's an interesting theory...but why the heck would Kabuto have control over it if it was Tobirama who summoned Madara?
Yes, he does. That's why he was so annoying.
I asssume Kabuto would suck the soul out of Tobi into his vessel or somethign like that.

AWESOME, I SAY

lol Kabuto never really confronted people unless he had to to help Oro or was ordered by Oro.

No way...he's even lamer if possible.
Of course because he is smart. Altough he did confront Naruto that one time and ran away. :lol:

Stop playing the lame game. :p

Spark
12-20-2010, 06:00 PM
wont the zetsus replicate once they are cut?

Jutsu Junkie
12-21-2010, 12:19 AM
I'm really hoping Sakura actually does something for once.

Omgosh, wouldn't it be so funny if Naruto comes to help and then Sasuke shows up in the middle of the whole war to fight Naruto?

I bet Sakura's chakra punch misses, then she gets distracted into healing an ally before she gets to do anything good, and then the fight ends. That seems to be the pattern.

Like plant clippings? That, sir, is teh funny.

Wind Style Naruto
12-21-2010, 01:19 AM

It depends i don't think that blast was caused by Division 4 and Division 5 assault on the Zetsus but the ambush by the Ambush squad on Zabuza and his teammates and all those Zetsus being massacred weren't caught in some explosion because the explosion on the page happened in an area fulled with trees plus the volcano that Kitsuchi and Kurotsuchi brought out wasn't there.

Anyway, we saw Hinata, Neji, Kiba, and others as well as some fodders attacked the Zetsus I doubt that a couple of C-B ranks techniques and kunais could cause an explosion. That those Zetsus being hurt are just some of the Zetsus being assaulted it was made to imply the damage that the Zetsus were taking.

So right now the the 2 divisions are still fighting the Zetsus off screen so now its only a matter of what the Zetsus can and will do?

3littlepigs
12-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Madara just met Kabuto; he is unlikely to have a trump card yet.

Well he is. >.>
How do you know he just met him? (Maybe I missed that part) Well what if he had a trump card for Oro way back and maybe that trump card was updated? Kabuto is just a copycat after all ;)
I think I meant Itachi, but it doesn't matter. Besides we all know who burned Sasuke the best. That 's right Danzo.
Thus, we no Danzo really wanted Sasuke dead. He did think it was Itachi biggest failure. Danzo doesn't collect Sharingan that is Madara. We have no proof that Danzo collected sharingan from the massacre. AS he said, he only got them here and there. How would Danzo even use Sasuke's sharingan; he doesn't have Orochimaru around to implant them.
Of course he wanted him dead...doesn't mean it was for the right reasons. Wait, he didn't collect sharingan? so he didn't accumulate lots of them for his incomplete Izanagi? Yeah sure he got that many from lots of Uchiha who died in missions or of natural causes....:roll:
I am not critcizing Madara for it; I am only saying Kabuto has the upper hand. He did surprse Madara after all.
ok fine let's leave it at him having the upper hand just because he surprised Madara.
I think it allows them to fight independently. Otherwise, Kabuto has to know how to control a vast array of jutsu from disparate ninja. This method is far better.
I asssume Kabuto would suck the soul out of Tobi into his vessel or somethign like that.

AWESOME, I SAY
That makes no sense whatsoever. Oro didn't need to do ANYTHING at all once he summoned Hashirama and Tobirama. They fought on their own and attacked using their own jutsu...the only thing different with Kabuto's version is the summoned soul talking, making jokes, getting angry etc...it doesn't make them more powerful (like I said that could change depending on the next chapter).

I don't know about that....if the soul is already summoned into this world it wouldn't make sense for Kabuto to be able to summon it under his control. Then wouldn't he be able to basically use anyone's soul even if they're alive?

You and your Danzou fanaticism. `:P
Of course because he is smart. Altough he did confront Naruto that one time and ran away. :lol:

Stop playing the lame game. :p
lol Whatever! I can say he's lame because he is...:lol:

Sina
12-23-2010, 05:44 AM
Kakashi will stop Zabuza just like who kankuro stopped sasori