Rules: No GM. If GM, re-do move.

Jun goes first.

junchurikioftheleaf
12-13-2010, 06:20 PM
uhh....my mind is blank can you go first ^_^'

Anbu Leader
12-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Fair enough.

Captain Kurowara its on his regular Human World Guard duty, walking miles above Karakura Town with his shikomizue (a blade hidden inside a skinny wooden cane) leaning on his right shoulder while his square glasses reflect the light of the sun down towards the puny Humans. Knowing from the reports that there has been Arrancars seen in this area he knows that at any time he is going have to get ready for battle, sooner or later. Knowing he is the strongest Shinigami in the Soul Society he has a lot of reputation on the line, loosing is not an option. He quickly sences a Arrancar, but a strong one.

He then appears dropping down in front of the Arrancar (20-30 yds) suggesting that he has just flash stepped.

"Act now, ask questions later." - The Captain says with a smile on face while pushes his glasses back in place with his index finger. Then while still smiling whispers, "Bakudo#61--" summoning six thin, wide beams of light that attempt to slam into his opponents midsection "--Rikujokoro.", attempting to hold him in place. The flash stepping back a few more meters with with sealed Zanpakuto's blade pointing at his opponent and screaming, "Bakudo#79---" creating eight black holes that emit spiritual energy in the personal space surrounding the target, then with the ninth whole attempting to appear in the center of his opponents chest, "--Kuyō Shibari!". The results of the ninth hole will be exceedingly devastating for his opponent.

He then stands with sealed Zanpakuto on hand and red aura forming around him, and the wind swifly moving his Black Hoari around, waiting for a reply.

Best I can do for a first move..

junchurikioftheleaf
12-13-2010, 08:55 PM
i will counter tomarrow

junchurikioftheleaf
12-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Fair enough.

Captain Kurowara its on his regular Human World Guard duty, walking miles above Karakura Town with his shikomizue (a blade hidden inside a skinny wooden cane) leaning on his right shoulder while his square glasses reflect the light of the sun down towards the puny Humans. Knowing from the reports that there has been Arrancars seen in this area he knows that at any time he is going have to get ready for battle, sooner or later. Knowing he is the strongest Shinigami in the Soul Society he has a lot of reputation on the line, loosing is not an option. He quickly sences a Arrancar, but a strong one.

He then appears dropping down in front of the Arrancar (20-30 yds) suggesting that he has just flash stepped.

"Act now, ask questions later." - The Captain says with a smile on face while pushes his glasses back in place with his index finger. Then while still smiling whispers, "Bakudo#61--" summoning six thin, wide beams of light that attempt to slam into his opponents midsection "--Rikujokoro.", attempting to hold him in place. The flash stepping back a few more meters with with sealed Zanpakuto's blade pointing at his opponent and screaming, "Bakudo#79---" creating eight black holes that emit spiritual energy in the personal space surrounding the target, then with the ninth whole attempting to appear in the center of his opponents chest, "--Kuyō Shibari!". The results of the ninth hole will be exceedingly devastating for his opponent.

He then stands with sealed Zanpakuto on hand and red aura forming around him, and the wind swifly moving his Black Hoari around, waiting for a reply.

Best I can do for a first move..

*I find myself walking around this karakura town, altho it appears to be a fake as there is a distinct lack of humans running around as usual, I continue on my path lazily walking down the street when suddenly a reaper drops infront of me and activates a kido spell. without much effort I jump above the intended hit area and land standing above the beams, he then activates another kido and I decide not to stand around waiting and jump back as the kido activates missing me and I fly upwards and then sonido in a zig zag pattern so it appears as if im jumping from building to building as I come at you.

I jump from the side of one building across the street to the other placing a hand against one of the pipes on the building that has water flowing thru it and I send a burst of reiatsu thru this pipe causing the water to freeze and burst out of the pipe forming a column under my feet that extends pushing me at you where I attempt to slam a fist directly into your face aiming to cave your skull in and throw you back thru a wall. I then push upwards letting the ice column continue to extend without me at the top and it extends at you aiming to crush you deeper into the building. I then land on the street below and point my sword at you and a cero swirls into being at the tip of the blade and I fire it aiming to bring the building down on your head while laughing. I exclaim "haha! these reapers just don't learn do they!?" *

Anbu Leader
12-16-2010, 05:24 PM
Sorry foh the DELAY. I've been busy with RL, I'll counter soon.

Anbu Leader
12-18-2010, 12:17 PM
*I find myself walking around this karakura town, altho it appears to be a fake as there is a distinct lack of humans running around as usual, I continue on my path lazily walking down the street when suddenly a reaper drops infront of me and activates a kido spell. without much effort I jump above the intended hit area and land standing above the beams, he then activates another kido and I decide not to stand around waiting and jump back as the kido activates missing me and I fly upwards and then sonido in a zig zag pattern so it appears as if im jumping from building to building as I come at you.

I jump from the side of one building across the street to the other placing a hand against one of the pipes on the building that has water flowing thru it and I send a burst of reiatsu thru this pipe causing the water to freeze and burst out of the pipe forming a column under my feet that extends pushing me at you where I attempt to slam a fist directly into your face aiming to cave your skull in and throw you back thru a wall. I then push upwards letting the ice column continue to extend without me at the top and it extends at you aiming to crush you deeper into the building. I then land on the street below and point my sword at you and a cero swirls into being at the tip of the blade and I fire it aiming to bring the building down on your head while laughing. I exclaim "haha! these reapers just don't learn do they!?" *

"Bakudo# 8, Seki." a round shield appears in front of my face that reppels my opponents fist. Then the Red Aura that formed on my feet quickly melt the ice burst before it can reach me. Then as my opponent shoots his cero towards the building a quick spark of light escaped the tip of my finger and made contact with the firing cero before it can reach the building making the cero disappear and re-appear behind my opponent attempting to burn off his skin with his own made cero. Suggesting that I've just blocked my opponents move with no sort of effort.

"I'm in charged of this town. I won't let an unknown but hightly young Espada even make a mark in it."

I then move my body sideways and raise my right hand pointing opened hand towards my opponent, "I won't let you live, Hadō #88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" which then fires a gigantic electric blast of spiritual energy towards my opponent the results is a truly enormous explosion, enough to kill five of my opponent at the same time. Then after the explosion I attempt to catch my opponent off guard by appearing next to him with cane pointing at him, "Hadō #32. Ōkasen.." which fires a wide arc of yellow energy at my opponent which should burn away his body with ease.

I then one-step on top of a building looking down and the light of the sun refelcting on my square glasses, I hold up my cane and say, "Awaken Now, Kenketsu (Red Princess)." releasing my Zanpakuto to its Shikai.

"Kenketsu, I'm sorry baby-girl but Imma need your help on this one. He's too borring." - Cpt. Kurowara

"Ahh, I've no other choice, I'll kill 'em if thats what you want.." - Kenketsu

I stare down at my opponent with Red Aura forming around me and my Zanpakuto released, leaning on my shoulder waiting for my opponents reaction.

junchurikioftheleaf
12-18-2010, 12:26 PM
1 how does something on your feet stop a large column of ice from hitting you when it was coming from infront of you? and 2 how can you transport my own attack that looks like spacial manipulation which isint allowed

Anbu Leader
12-18-2010, 01:37 PM
1 how does something on your feet stop a large column of ice from hitting you when it was coming from infront of you? and 2 how can you transport my own attack that looks like spacial manipulation which isint allowed

1. The "Large Column of Ice" was quickly melted by the Energy and Heat of the Aura that was forming on my feet.

2. Well its a new Kido I developted. Takes a spell or object and sends it back to its caster or thrower. In this case the Cero was sent back to you. Want more information about it before you start screaming "Foul"?

junchurikioftheleaf
12-18-2010, 01:43 PM
1. The "Large Column of Ice" was quickly melted by the Energy and Heat of the Aura that was forming on my feet.

2. Well its a new Kido I developted. Takes a spell or object and sends it back to its caster or thrower. In this case the Cero was sent back to you. Want more information about it before you start screaming "Foul"?
1 how does something on your feet only stop something that can hit across your entire body and therefore easily nowhere near your feet also melting it fast enough from -130 C with no aforementioned heat in the first place you just said it emits heat the second you used it to defend you never stated why it emits heat or how it doesn't burn you in the process heat is not something that can harm one thing and not another without good reason :|

2 if you do something like that you need to explain it and that's also the improper use of if it's like that it should redirect it only not make it teleport to an entirely different spot and continue onwards. also im not screaming at all you just lacked any sort of detail

Anbu Leader
12-18-2010, 02:02 PM
1 how does something on your feet only stop something that can hit across your entire body and therefore easily nowhere near your feet also melting it fast enough from -130 C with no aforementioned heat in the first place you just said it emits heat the second you used it to defend you never stated why it emits heat or how it doesn't burn you in the process heat is not something that can harm one thing and not another without good reason :|

2 if you do something like that you need to explain it and that's also the improper use of if it's like that it should redirect it only not make it teleport to an entirely different spot and continue onwards. also im not screaming at all you just lacked any sort of detail

One, did you forget about my main Element? Of curse you didn't, my Aura's temperature can rise from 150-300 F (even higher). When ever I choose to I can make it rise its temperature and place my own special SP on the rest of my body making sure it doesn't do no harm to me. Clearly my Aura is strong enough to take out the whole Fake Karakura Town hence I'm a Captain Level Shinigami, lets not make a huge deal about a stupid ice culumn. I never stated it deffended me, all I said was "..with a Red Aura forming around me feet.." never stated the purpose but when it needs to be activate (like right now) I just told you its purpose. Not to deffend me, not to attack, but to be controled the way I want to control it. You should had read my Characters Page. Also you never stated the temp of your ice clumn netheir so don't cry that story over here, go cry to your momma.

Two, the Kido makes two special transperant mirrors. One that appears in front of the spell/object that defflects the spell/object over the caster and the second appears above the caster which reflects the spell/object down at the caster. So really I'm just playing 'Hot Potatoe' with your cero. So when I said, "..it appeared.." its the same way as me saying, "..I then appear next you.." so it never did teleported to anything, it was just deflected at the speed as it was fired.

Any more questions?

junchurikioftheleaf
12-18-2010, 02:09 PM
One, did you forget about my main Element? Of curse you didn't, my Aura's temperature can rise from 150-300 F (even higher). When ever I choose to I can make it rise its temperature and place my own special SP on the rest of my body making sure it doesn't do no harm to me. Clearly my Aura is strong enough to take out the whole Fake Karakura Town hence I'm a Captain Level Shinigami, lets not make a huge deal about a stupid ice culumn. I never stated it deffended me, all I said was "..with a Red Aura forming around me feet.." never stated the purpose but when it needs to be activate (like right now) I just told you its purpose. Not to deffend me, not to attack, but to be controled the way I want to control it. You should had read my Characters Page. Also you never stated the temp of your ice clumn netheir so don't cry that story over here, go cry to your momma.

Two, the Kido makes two special transperant mirrors. One that appears in front of the spell/object that defflects the spell/object over the caster and the second appears above the caster which reflects the spell/object down at the caster. So really I'm just playing 'Hot Potatoe' with your cero. So when I said, "..it appeared.." its the same way as me saying, "..I then appear next you.." so it never did teleported to anything, it was just deflected at the speed as it was fired.

Any more questions?
1 way to totally ignore everything i said and make useless claims that still doesn't answer how something on your feet stops something from slamming into your torso no matter how hot it is it's impossible to instantly melt something and it would have to be pretty close to you to be affected by your "aura" therefore you took the hit

2 then you need to explain that when you do the move not just say "oh i made a spark of lightning your move is now behind you, im riding this horse backwards" also since it's at the same speed then it wouldn't disappear at all because it was already visible also with disappearing and appearing it's the same thing i told dues you can't just do nothing and have something happen if you disappear remember to do something like sonido or flash step or at the very least say "i move" so that theres a cause behind it

Anbu Leader
12-18-2010, 02:30 PM
1 way to totally ignore everything i said and make useless claims that still doesn't answer how something on your feet stops something from slamming into your torso no matter how hot it is it's impossible to instantly melt something and it would have to be pretty close to you to be affected by your "aura" therefore you took the hit

2 then you need to explain that when you do the move not just say "oh i made a spark of lightning your move is now behind you, im riding this horse backwards" also since it's at the same speed then it wouldn't disappear at all because it was already visible also with disappearing and appearing it's the same thing i told dues you can't just do nothing and have something happen if you disappear remember to do something like sonido or flash step or at the very least say "i move" so that theres a cause behind it

You're not reading well..

One AGAIN, my Red Aura is placed with Reaitsu, Energy, and my main Element, Fire. If I raised the temperature it means I've to raise everything as well. Meaning my Reaitsu, Energy, and the temperature of my Fire. Trust me, from the level of my Reaitsu, Energy, and Fire NOTHING as puny as that can ever reach me. You think I don't got you planned out? I picked fire because you picked ice. Fire beats ice, fire beats ice, fire beats ice, FIRE BEATS ICE! At the end the ice column could've never reached me with that amount of effortless power. The amount of Aura that was FORMING in my feet is enough to melt a skyscraper, that is the power of my character, accept it.

Fire > Ice - Get that truh your head

I've used it before, no one ever asked any questions about it. My fault you're a Vatuni type which questions everything so I forgot to place a "NOTE" bar at the end of my turn. Also, I've heard people use terms like, "..my cero then appears in front of you attempting to.." so we're all talking about the same exact speed. You never did stated the exact speed your cero was traveling so my guess was, "Pretty Fast" :lol:

junchurikioftheleaf
12-18-2010, 02:39 PM
You're not reading well..

One AGAIN, my Red Aura is placed with Reaitsu, Energy, and my main Element, Fire. If I raised the temperature it means I've to raise everything as well. Meaning my Reaitsu, Energy, and the temperature of my Fire. Trust me, from the level of my Reaitsu, Energy, and Fire NOTHING as puny as that can ever reach me. You think I don't got you planned out? I picked fire because you picked ice. Fire beats ice, fire beats ice, fire beats ice, FIRE BEATS ICE! At the end the ice column could've never reached me with that amount of effortless power. The amount of Aura that was FORMING in my feet is enough to melt a skyscraper, that is the power of my character, accept it.

Fire > Ice - Get that truh your head

I've used it before, no one ever asked any questions about it. My fault you're a Vatuni type which questions everything so I forgot to place a "NOTE" bar at the end of my turn. Also, I've heard people use terms like, "..my cero then appears in front of you attempting to.." so we're all talking about the same exact speed. You never did stated the exact speed your cero was traveling so my guess was, "Pretty Fast" :lol: ice melts into water. water > fire :| your argument is invalid and based solely on overpowering therefore useless also your using generalizations im using logical science and basic common sense and understanding of basic physical existence also once i get into my releases ice becomes obsolete and is just supporting equipment therefore you chose the worst possible thing. you took the hit and i can get people to agree altho if you want to play with overwhelming power ill gladly oblige and tear this entire city to pieces i can explode about an entire block of the city with ice at once infact if i wanted i have the potential to tear the entire city into the air

also it's a cero they were generally depicted as moving pretty fast lol but they still never disappeared from sight so if it was it would have been a special cero or something or they had some special reason for that

Anbu Leader
12-18-2010, 04:08 PM
ice melts into water. water > fire :| your argument is invalid and based solely on overpowering therefore useless also your using generalizations im using logical science and basic common sense and understanding of basic physical existence also once i get into my releases ice becomes obsolete and is just supporting equipment therefore you chose the worst possible thing. you took the hit and i can get people to agree altho if you want to play with overwhelming power ill gladly oblige and tear this entire city to pieces i can explode about an entire block of the city with ice at once infact if i wanted i have the potential to tear the entire city into the air

also it's a cero they were generally depicted as moving pretty fast lol but they still never disappeared from sight so if it was it would have been a special cero or something or they had some special reason for that

Alright then, if ice melts into water then the water did no kind of harm towards me :lol:.

and I never said it disappeared from sight, you did.

Anway, can we keep this train moving? Really, I only get one once in a blue moon and I'm waisting my time debating about science facts. Just counter and keep it moving..

junchurikioftheleaf
12-18-2010, 04:09 PM
Alright then, if ice melts into water then the water did no kind of harm towards me :lol:.

and I never said it disappeared from sight, you did.

Anway, can we keep this train moving? Really, I only get one once in a blue moon and I'm waisting my time debating about science facts. Just counter and keep it moving..
i will later im leaving

Anbu Leader
12-18-2010, 04:25 PM
i will later im leaving

Thank God, good.

junchurikioftheleaf
12-18-2010, 08:44 PM
"Bakudo# 8, Seki." a round shield appears in front of my face that reppels my opponents fist. Then the Red Aura that formed on my feet quickly melt the ice burst before it can reach me. Then as my opponent shoots his cero towards the building a quick spark of light escaped the tip of my finger and made contact with the firing cero before it can reach the building making the cero disappear and re-appear behind my opponent attempting to burn off his skin with his own made cero. Suggesting that I've just blocked my opponents move with no sort of effort.

"I'm in charged of this town. I won't let an unknown but hightly young Espada even make a mark in it."

I then move my body sideways and raise my right hand pointing opened hand towards my opponent, "I won't let you live, Hadō #88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" which then fires a gigantic electric blast of spiritual energy towards my opponent the results is a truly enormous explosion, enough to kill five of my opponent at the same time. Then after the explosion I attempt to catch my opponent off guard by appearing next to him with cane pointing at him, "Hadō #32. Ōkasen.." which fires a wide arc of yellow energy at my opponent which should burn away his body with ease.

I then one-step on top of a building looking down and the light of the sun refelcting on my square glasses, I hold up my cane and say, "Awaken Now, Kenketsu (Red Princess)." releasing my Zanpakuto to its Shikai.

"Kenketsu, I'm sorry baby-girl but Imma need your help on this one. He's too borring." - Cpt. Kurowara

"Ahh, I've no other choice, I'll kill 'em if thats what you want.." - Kenketsu

I stare down at my opponent with Red Aura forming around me and my Zanpakuto released, leaning on my shoulder waiting for my opponents reaction.

*you avoid my attacks melting the column of ice which leaves you sprayed with water and utterly soaked since you didn't attempt to move afterwards. you then reflect my own cero behind me and I simply stand there as it comes hitting my sheath strapped across my back and getting absorbed into Shura leaving me unharmed. I turn to grab the blade which fell from it's destroyed sheath and I swing it forward sending a cero slash at your kido hitting it halfway and sending the explosion upwards from the colliding forces giving me time to pull up a veil of water with my reiatsu from the exploded pipe last turn covering myself in a thick sphere with water blocking the explosion as I jump back over a building slowly freezing the sphere and keeping it cold to prevent any heat from reaching me as I exit the explosion area and I spread this sphere apart jumping out of it as you send your next kido at me it merely sizzles away water as I soar above it unimpressed landing on a building opposite you.

you then release to shikai and I merely lift a hand letting my reiatsu flow out around me from it and say, "fool. youve already lost." the heat from your aura generates a thick mist around you that would likely block your vision from the water you got soaked with by melting my column without moving and I snap my fingers causing the building your standing on to erupt with ice spikes from the water in it's plumbing which I gained access to by breaking into that pipe from before as it was connected to the city's plumbing. these spikes riddle the entire building and aim to impale you also freezing the mist around you which quickly melts again now at a heightened rate due to your aura causing a steam explosion all around you that should deliver burns across you, boiling your body to soup since the spikes keep trying to freeze the water and your aura keeps melting it creating a perpetual explosion of steam.

I then impale my blade into the building im standing on and focus reiatsu thru it pushing a large amount of water under the building your standing on an with a roar sending up a column of water that erupts from below encompassing the entire building and then collapsing on itself aiming to crush you and also crushing the building to rubble. I swing my blade from the rooftop and point a hand at the building rubble and shout "idiot reaper! your way out of your league!" and I fire off a volley of cero one after the other creating a large blast aiming to blow apart the entire spot the building was on. I cease fire and ready my blade waiting.*

happy? i decided to be a bit serious