PDA

View Full Version : Rank Battle: Makoto VS. Zetsu Granz

Makoto Cifer
12-13-2010, 02:33 PM
Starting distance: 15
Starting location: Las noches roof top.
Weather: Very windy
Battle theme: Bleach OST: Power to strive.
Restrictions: Gm. If it should occur, re-do counter.

Devroux
12-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Why would you want to move up one spot? I used to be 5... Do that spot justice!

zetsu2141
12-13-2010, 02:46 PM
Why would you want to move up one spot? I used to be 5... Do that spot justice!

She wants her fathers rank.

zetsu2141
12-13-2010, 03:02 PM
do you want me to go first?

Makoto Cifer
12-13-2010, 03:13 PM
do you want me to go first?
Indeed.

zetsu2141
12-13-2010, 03:15 PM
Indeed.

Okay but add the redo if you gm rule.

Makoto Cifer
12-15-2010, 04:03 PM
Acrually, zetsu, if you don't mind, i will go first.

zetsu2141
12-15-2010, 04:05 PM
Acrually, zetsu, if you don't mind, i will go first.

that's fine with me.

Makoto Cifer
12-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Makoto walked upwards towards the roof top of las noches. The circular stair-way seemed endless through his green eyes. Abrubtly, a glimmer of light broke forth, as makoto walked further. "Well i guess theres nothing more to do than to walk aimlessly through las noches." Makoto said, sighing. He took his first step out of the stair-way. The moon light was most graceful that night. Not soon after, makoto felt a rather large shimmer within his pesquisa. The spritual pressure he felt was familiar, although he knew he had never engaged this hollow. He walked forward hopeing to find this arrancar. Walking forward, makoto caught a gaze of a strange figure only 15ft from his position. He was sitting atop a small pilliar. According to his facial expression, it seemed as though he had waited a long while. Makoto smirked in excitment of this arrancar. "Well well, mr. granz. It's not like you to sit by yourself." Makoto said, in a questionable tone. The figure glanced towards makoto, as he caught the feeling that he was going to be engaged abrubtly. He decided to strike first.

Makoto held out his right arm towards the figure, as he quickly, erected his index finger towards it. In doing so, makoto began to charge an omnious rotating cero atop his index finger. The cer vilently spun around at great speeds. Within seconds, makoto released an immense, rotating cero from upon his index finger. The cero it'self was like a drill, it rotated at very high speeds, which enabled it to grind and tear through most defences, hierro, barriers and most hard or dense substances. The tip of this cero rotated rather more quickly than the initial cero it'self. Which in turn, enabled it to pierce and penatrate through most defences, hierro, barriers and most hard or dense substances. This cero was guided somewhere towards the upper abdomen with the help of makoto's spiritual pressure. In the event that this cero made contact, it would attempt to pierce through your body, grinding away through your vital organs, lungs heart etc etc. Only parts of the lower body would be left. Drill Cero.

Makoto Cifer
12-17-2010, 01:29 PM
Zetsu, i'd rather start a new thread, if that's okay?

zetsu2141
12-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Zetsu, i'd rather start a new thread, if that's okay?

Sure.

Makoto Cifer
12-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Sure.
I take it that you've already seen the new thread?

zetsu2141
12-17-2010, 02:15 PM
I take it that you've already seen the new thread?

Yes why did you make a new thread anyway?

Makoto Cifer
12-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Yes why did you make a new thread anyway?
I was tired and off-my-game, when i made that counter. I'd rather start new one thats.............well, uh, i'm not sure why i did.:lol:

zetsu2141
12-17-2010, 02:19 PM
I was tired and off-my-game, when i made that counter. I'd rather start new one thats.............well, uh, i'm not sure why i did.:lol:

Ummmmm okay? I'm going to go make my move in there.

Makoto Cifer
12-17-2010, 02:22 PM
Ummmmm okay? I'm going to go make my move in there.
I'm greatly looking forward to it, Mr. granz.