PDA

View Full Version : Nasuada vs. Dues Dolor

Nasuada
12-12-2010, 07:59 PM
Rules: no GM
location: A lush and lively forest, full of plants and animals
weather: sunny, nice temperature and breeze
turn order: Dues goes first (g2g so i'll be back as soon as possible)

I honestly don't want this to be a grudge match, let's both go at it with a positive attitude, and whoever wins, wins :]

Dues Dolor
12-12-2010, 08:11 PM
*I stare at my opponent, and fire a cero*

I don't like going first.

Dues Dolor
12-12-2010, 08:13 PM
I dislike going first.

Your referring to Vat I presume. He is quite lazy.

shinmarubountyhunter
12-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Besides Daddies really gay throwing and HS pebble at you, that was the gayist move I have ever seen.
Being bi-curious yourself, why are you ranting about everything being gay?

Nasuada
12-12-2010, 08:28 PM
*I stare at my opponent, and fire a cero*

I don't like going first.

here is me btw: http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo28/GinryuStargazer/Anime/Warrior-1.jpg note the sword, that is my zanpakuto
*Seeing Dues in my sanction, I decide to kick his butt, or give him a run for his money at the least. He quickly fires a cero, which I laugh quietly to myself as I take out my zanpakuto a focus spirit energy into it, as I carefully slice the cero in half.* Sorry, I don't have time to waste...Spread your wings andfly, Yuki Tori... *upon saying those words, I enter my 1st release, as white wings appear on my back, made of my reitsu, each feather razor sharp, as soon as they form, they release a beam of white spirit energy straight into the air, causing it to begin a light snow, which in seconds turns into a howling blizzard, quite a distraction for my opponent. Using the blizzard as cover, I fly at an extremely fast pace towards my opponent, blade in hand, the wings make little noise, and the sound is covered by the blizzard, so as i approach your left side and continue forward with blade outstretched attempting to cut you in half, you should have little to no idea as to where I am. after my quick attack, I gain altitude in the air.*

Nasuada
12-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Sorry for misspelling and incorrect spacing

Dues Dolor
12-12-2010, 08:35 PM
here is me btw: http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo28/GinryuStargazer/Anime/Warrior-1.jpg note the sword, that is my zanpakuto
*Seeing Dues in my sanction, I decide to kick his butt, or give him a run for his money at the least. He quickly fires a cero, which I laugh quietly to myself as I take out my zanpakuto a focus spirit energy into it, as I carefully slice the cero in half.* Sorry, I don't have time to waste...Spread your wings andfly, Yuki Tori... *upon saying those words, I enter my 1st release, as white wings appear on my back, made of my reitsu, each feather razor sharp, as soon as they form, they release a beam of white spirit energy straight into the air, causing it to begin a light snow, which in seconds turns into a howling blizzard, quite a distraction for my opponent. Using the blizzard as cover, I fly at an extremely fast pace towards my opponent, blade in hand, the wings make little noise, and the sound is covered by the blizzard, so as i approach your left side and continue forward with blade outstretched attempting to cut you in half, you should have little to no idea as to where I am. after my quick attack, I gain altitude in the air.*
Heheheh. Your not bad for fodder.

*I stand hand in pockets, as you do your little release show, and create your little snow storm, I fire a strong bolt of lightning into the air, creating higher atmospheric pressure causing the storm to die abruptly. I grin whilst you do this, attempting to be sneaky, but I track your SE with ease an jump casually upward as your blade effortlessly misses, and in the same motion, lightning arcs around where you gain altitude, likely trapping you as the lightning is lethal and will cause immediate shock and death. On top of this, the lightning is conducted to SE, rendering SE useless to break out. I stand, hands still in pockets and yawn.* More fodder.

Yori
12-12-2010, 08:36 PM
I'm tempted to infract you for that lax. Delete that post.

Nasuada
12-12-2010, 08:36 PM
is the lightning itself made of sp/se/reitsu/reishi, it can not be real lightning

Dues Dolor
12-12-2010, 08:37 PM
is the lightning itself made of sp/se/reitsu/reishi, it can not be real lightning
You answered your own question. :lol:

But, its formed with SE, but its very real and has the same physics as lightning save speed.

Nasuada
12-12-2010, 08:38 PM

But, its formed with SE, but its very real and has the same physics as lightning save speed.

if it is made from one of the above, wouldnt it destroy itself xD

"the lightning is conducted to SE, rendering SE useless to break out."

Dues Dolor
12-12-2010, 08:40 PM
if it is made from one of the above, wouldnt it destroy itself xD

"the lightning is conducted to SE, rendering SE useless to break out."
Did I say, the lightning destroys SE?

No, I said conducts.

And is the lightning SE? No I said its formed WITH SE. Not the same. However it lacks its speed.

Nasuada
12-12-2010, 08:41 PM
sorry I couldn't resist asking

Dues Dolor
12-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Good.

Yori
12-12-2010, 08:46 PM
For your earlier post

Nasuada
12-12-2010, 08:47 PM

*I stand hand in pockets, as you do your little release show, and create your little snow storm, I fire a strong bolt of lightning into the air, creating higher atmospheric pressure causing the storm to die abruptly. I grin whilst you do this, attempting to be sneaky, but I track your SE with ease an jump casually upward as your blade effortlessly misses, and in the same motion, lightning arcs around where you gain altitude, likely trapping you as the lightning is lethal and will cause immediate shock and death. On top of this, the lightning is conducted to SE, rendering SE useless to break out. I stand, hands still in pockets and yawn.* More fodder.

you should know, I'[m Jun's fraccion.

*I hold my zanpakuto upside-down as it performs it's ability, taking in spare energy in the area around my blade (when in the air), as thus I give off some spirit energy from my sword, attracting the lightning which in turn would be converted to my own energy when entering the field. using the stock of spirit energy I gained, I begin to form armour around my body, putting the final pieces of my release into play. I then close my wings around my body, as they grow via reitsu to completely cover me, then I release more reitsu from the end of my wings, and spiral, sensing your spirit energy, I dive bomb straight towards you, upon impact of you or the ground, spirit energy would be released in all directions, tearing apart anything that is nearby*

Dues Dolor
12-12-2010, 08:50 PM
you should know, I'[m Jun's fraccion.

*I hold my zanpakuto upside-down as it performs it's ability, taking in spare energy in the area around my blade (when in the air), as thus I give off some spirit energy from my sword, attracting the lightning which in turn would be converted to my own energy when entering the field. using the stock of spirit energy I gained, I begin to form armour around my body, putting the final pieces of my release into play. I then close my wings around my body, as they grow via reitsu to completely cover me, then I release more reitsu from the end of my wings, and spiral, sensing your spirit energy, I dive bomb straight towards you, upon impact of you or the ground, spirit energy would be released in all directions, tearing apart anything that is nearby*
I just said my lightning isn't SE. And your blade has to have a limit if it just absorbs generic energy.

junchurikioftheleaf
12-12-2010, 08:52 PM
I just said my lightning isn't SE. And your blade has to have a limit if it just absorbs generic energy.
then it's GM plain and simple
things like ice and water can be part reiatsu part natural but something like lightning has to be all reiatsu or your going to one burn yourself to a crisp the second you generate it and two would need something to generate an immense amount of friction or electrical charge to create lightning something you did not do `:P

Nasuada
12-12-2010, 08:53 PM

it's formed via SE, which means it will contain some SE, and there is certainly a limit, but you didn't state how much lightning there was

Dues Dolor
12-12-2010, 08:55 PM
then it's GM plain and simple
things like ice and water can be part reiatsu part natural but something like lightning has to be all reiatsu or your going to one burn yourself to a crisp the second you generate it and two would need something to generate an immense amount of friction or electrical charge to create lightning something you did not do `:P
Did I generate it around me? Where has it said I generated it near me?

Formed via reiatsu. It contains some, but is not the complete make up and would still cause serious injury.

Nasuada
12-12-2010, 08:56 PM
when did you say you DIDN'T generate it around you

Dues Dolor
12-12-2010, 08:58 PM
it's formed via SE, which means it will contain some SE, and there is certainly a limit, but you didn't state how much lightning there was
Do you know how much energy is in lightning?

Dues Dolor
12-12-2010, 08:58 PM
when did you say you DIDN'T generate it around you

Burden of Proof is on you.

junchurikioftheleaf
12-12-2010, 08:59 PM

Did I generate it around me? Where has it said I generated it near me?

Formed via reiatsu. It contains some, but is not the complete make up and would still cause serious injury.
seeing as how you fired it that would make you the trigger therefore since you did nothing to suggest it firing from a single part such as a finger or hand it can be inferred that your entire body was the trigger and it arced around you dbz SS2 style and shot into the air

the second line never stated a trigger therefore again you become the trigger and there is still the matter of generating it which you did nothing to suggest it being generated

Dues Dolor
12-12-2010, 09:02 PM
seeing as how you fired it that would make you the trigger therefore since you did nothing to suggest it firing from a single part such as a finger or hand it can be inferred that your entire body was the trigger and it arced around you dbz SS2 style and shot into the air

the second line never stated a trigger therefore again you become the trigger and there is still the matter of generating it which you did nothing to suggest it being generated
Useless assumptions.

Another assumption.

Where did it state I was the trigger? :|

Nasuada
12-12-2010, 09:03 PM
/facepalm

he gave you facts, so counter with facts

Nasuada
12-12-2010, 09:04 PM
i'm going to bed

junchurikioftheleaf
12-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Useless assumptions.

Another assumption.

Where did it state I was the trigger? :|
you didn't state any trigger and your not allowed to just magically generate stuff wherever you want to when i generate ice I lift a finger a hand sometimes an entire arm and that is the trigger which activates the move you can't just do nothing and have lightning shoot off therefore your move has failed from lack of detail