PDA

View Full Version : Kabuto VS Anyone in the Narutoverse

deidara330
12-12-2010, 07:45 PM
I submit that since Kabuto has already prepared and stored the Edo Tensei zombies in coffins in the manga they should be considered a part of his "Standard equipment" and thus he can summon them whenever he would like in a battle. This officially makes him an uber Top Tier since he automatically beats everyone with tons of summons at once among which are Itachi and Nagato.

So assuming this logic is true, who can't Kabuto beat?

Edit: And if Kabuto dies and his summons are still out he loses, since he's the first one of the two original competitors to die.

Devil's Lawyer
12-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Kakashi or Madara warps them to another dimension.

gama-sennin
12-12-2010, 07:57 PM
No one other than Madara..Although I am not sure if Madara is capable of killing Kabuto...The ETZs are just too haxxed to fight with/against..

Kabuto, no TnJ/PnJ, is capable of defeating entire Narutoverse with almost no difficulty whatsoever....

Devil's Lawyer
12-12-2010, 08:01 PM
No a kamui or Madara warp leads to another dimension Zombies doesn't die but that counts as incapacitation. Now lets get into the fact Kabuto still dies even though his zombies can live on.

gama-sennin
12-12-2010, 08:05 PM
No a kamui or Madara warp leads to another dimension Zombies doesn't die but that counts as incapacitation. Now lets get into the fact Kabuto still dies even though his zombies can live on.

Kamui can be used only couple of times at max...If Madara tries to warp one zombie then he gets hit by all other zombies as Kabuto already knows about Madara's technique. This battle is hugely one-sided because of the immortal zombies...

Devil's Lawyer
12-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Kamui can be used only couple of times at max...If Madara tries to warp one zombie then he gets hit by all other zombies as Kabuto already knows about Madara's technique. This battle is hugely one-sided because of the immortal zombies...

Doesn't matter if Kabuto dies. The other Naruto character still wins against him. Most of hia Zombies don't wanna obey him anyways he dies. So does his control.

gama-sennin
12-12-2010, 08:13 PM
Doesn't matter if Kabuto dies. The other Naruto character still wins against him.

There is no one, as of now, haxxed enough to kill Kabuto.

Most of hia Zombies don't wanna obey him anyways he dies. So does his control.

The zombies are too great in numbers. Only a couple of those have deserted him. So losing a couple of zombies shouldn't really matter to Kabuto..

TheBlackChidori
12-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Does Rikudou count? >_>

gama-sennin
12-12-2010, 09:57 PM
He is dead so I guess no..

ChINaMaN1472
12-13-2010, 01:56 AM
If Sasuke brushed up on his Tsukiyomi skills, he might stand a chance.

Also, anyone who could get to him before he summons, which I don't think anyone can in default settings.

Vivi
12-13-2010, 02:18 AM
Only one I see stand a definite chance is Pain/Nagato with Gedo Mazo possibly Human Path as well but the latter not by himself but since he is a member of his Edo Tensei that might as well be excluded.

If Madara truly has all Rinnegan Abilities then him with Human Path's Soul Removal in accordance to using his other Abilities right, meaning Izanagi,Intangibility and Warping.

Some might argue that Madara wins by incapacatating Kabuto only.
I believe that needs to be made clear.
"Would Kabuto win even if himself is defeated but his Edo Tensei's still out who win the fight for him?"

deidara330
12-13-2010, 08:03 AM
Does Rikudou count? >_>Only those Kabuto has previously summoned count, including Itachi, Nagato, Kimimaro and Zabuza, but not including Danzo, Jiraiya, or Rikudo Sennin.
Some might argue that Madara wins by incapacatating Kabuto only.
I believe that needs to be made clear.
"Would Kabuto win even if himself is defeated but his Edo Tensei's still out who win the fight for him?"If Kabuto is killed but his summons are still fighting he still technically gets the loss as he was the first among the two competitors to be killed.

tyrell4life194
12-13-2010, 12:17 PM
So, Kabuto can still be killed eh? Well, even if the summoner is killed, Edo Tensei would still be activated. But then again, the fight only has Kabuto, so if Madara, Pain, or Naruto manage to kill Kabuto before many of the zombies are summoned, then they have a good chance of winning this.

Yori
12-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Pain Blood Lusted, and "Hyped" Rinnegan Madara.

jjjs
12-31-2010, 03:26 AM
hiruzen kakashi kakuzu itachi pain madara orochimaru

zerosameri
12-31-2010, 03:41 AM
Uber hyped Madara is the one one that can come close to defeating Kabuto. Unless Madara get's a cheep shot at using his rinnegan to control Kabuto and force him to stop the Jutsu. Kabuto wins hands down.

You can argue that; If all the ET's are coming at him, he could do a mass warp then just force Kabuto to stop the Jutsu. Or assuming by PNJ, Madara has Izanagi in his Sharingan eye, he could do what he did to Konan.

If a tage team can be done then RS Naruto and hyped Madara should be able to take Kabuto down.