PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Nuns2 Online help

DefiledDream
12-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Hello, I've been having trouble facing a few different characters online and I'd just like to know what everyone thinks I should do when I'm against them. They're mainly Sasori, Deidara, and kirin Sasuke (I also have some trouble with Minato). I'd like to know what characters/supports you'd recommend me to use when facing them (and how/what to do with them). Thanks for any help or suggestions anyone could give me.

Note: I only have 23,600 Bp's atm so I'm not very good.

Thanks again! `:P

Parak111
12-12-2010, 03:46 PM
Hello, I've been having trouble facing a few different characters online and I'd just like to know what everyone thinks I should do when I'm against them. They're mainly Sasori, Deidara, and kirin Sasuke. I'd like to know what characters/supports you'd recommend me to use when facing them (and how/what to do with them). Thanks for any help or suggestions anyone could give me.

Note: I only have 23,600 Bp's atm so I'm not very good.

Thanks again! `:P

I have no problems facing puppet user characters myself. Just use a close-range fighter against them. I recommend using Sakura against a puppet user. Just dash at 'em, and then beat 'em up.

Against Kirin Sasuke...if the problem is the Kirin activation just use your ninja dash to avoid it. (that's diffrent from chakra dash) Or just run non-stop.

Against Deidara, that's a toughie. Using another long-range fighter such as Temari would be a good choice in my opinon. You just have to out spam the spammers sometimes.

IPITYTHEFOOLZ
12-12-2010, 03:51 PM
For Deidara just use someone with a ranged jutsu or special like Kirin Sasuke, Kakashi or even Guy. When they start throwing just fireball or special as they never seem to guard and you can just repeat this until they stop spamming and get close enough to fight. Even throwing kunai or shurikens help.

DefiledDream
12-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the replies so far.

Sagepain
12-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Against Sasori I recommend you use projectiles a lot to knock the puppet down.