PDA

View Full Version : Haku Vs Naruto and Killer Bee

gama-sennin
12-12-2010, 12:52 PM
BG Defaults....

Including this one

If a contestant needs certain terrain in order to fight at full potential, it is given. (Ex. Elements for Avatar: The Last Airbender characters, Nature Energy for the use of Sage Mode, etc.)

and the most recent abilities rule. No PnJ/TnJ..

Note: Both the opponents of Haku are Jinchuriki..

tyrell4life194
12-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Are you serious right now?? Haku gets speedblitzed.

Nyruss
12-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Naruto is the master of Talk no Jutsu and he cares not for your paltry rules stating that he can't use TnJ. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/112hqmv.png

gama-sennin
12-12-2010, 12:54 PM
Read the OP again...Its strictly using BG defaults...

@DM

Thats why I disallowed it...;)

Nyruss
12-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Naruto cares not for your rules. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

While Haku can't be killed by Naruto and KB, he can still lose via incapacitation. Naruto keeps him busy while KB drops a bunch of big heavy rocks on him or something.

Kuromaki
12-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Since Haku can you know, regenerate can't he just keep reviving over and over till Naruto & Bee exhaust themselves? What a long fight this will be.

Or they can incapacitate him.. yeah didn't think of that at first...

gama-sennin
12-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Naruto cares not for your rules. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

:cool:

While Haku can't be killed by Naruto and KB, he can still lose via incapacitation. Naruto keeps him busy while KB drops a bunch of big heavy rocks on him or something.He can simply regenerate...There is no way an ETZ can be killed by physical attacks...

@Kuro

Nah..I am just messing around with the BG rules...We will have at at least 50% stomp threads everyday unless these rules are changed..

tyrell4life194
12-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Yeah, Haku loses by incapitation. Much better than my idea of how he loses. Or, if they're hungry enough, they can commit cannibalism and eat Haku.

THE X UCHIHA
12-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Dear Gama Sennin :
you stated in your note that both Naruto & KB are jinchuuriki ...
that means they can reach such a powerful state during their transformation, therefore; Haku's attacks can't do any serious damages to them 'cuz they will get stronger and faster if this fight lasts longer while Haku is gonna be tired and slow.

Nyruss
12-12-2010, 01:59 PM
He can simply regenerate...There is no way an ETZ can be killed by physical attacks.

He can regenerate all he likes, he's still trapped under the rocks and unable to fight. He loses via incapacitation.

Vivi
12-12-2010, 02:07 PM
He can regenerate all he likes, he's still trapped under the rocks and unable to fight. He loses via incapacitation.

Rocks in the Hyperbolic Chamber?
I guess you can take them off the Building.

Nyruss
12-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Correctamundo.

Vivi
12-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Correctamundo.

Depends on what his Ice Barrier/Shield can take considering it didn't even have a Crack when hit by 32 Paper Bombs.

Nyruss
12-12-2010, 03:06 PM
That's why Naruto is there to keep him distracted while KB flattens him. Naruto uses FRS and while he's regenerating, KB does the deed.

tyrell4life194
12-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Why not use some Paper Bombs instead of wasting all of that chakra?

Nyruss
12-12-2010, 05:25 PM
FRS's effects would last longer, since it'd do more damage.

Slack 40
12-12-2010, 05:57 PM
naruto gets another power up and gets rasentalkgan which infuses rasengan with the talking powers of himself, Opra and Dr Phil

GG Haku zombie
or incapitation too

Devil's Lawyer
12-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Naruto drops Gamabunta on him. Haku can't move so the fight is over.

Frost ninja
12-12-2010, 06:46 PM
jw. in BL mode do they always go for the kill?

gama-sennin
12-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Dear Gama Sennin :
you stated in your note that both Naruto & KB are jinchuuriki ...
that means they can reach such a powerful state during their transformation, therefore; Haku's attacks can't do any serious damages to them 'cuz they will get stronger and faster if this fight lasts longer while Haku is gonna be tired and slow.

I mentioned that point because Haku is up against two opponents and even if one of them survives it will be considered as victory. I simply blocked the possibility someone using the logic "one of them will use death reaper seal" using that statement..

There are no rocks in HTC..

Rocks in the Hyperbolic Chamber?
I guess you can take them off the Building.

See? The terrain rule killed another battle...Although I am not sure if "buildings/rocks" are necessary part of terrain for KB to fight optimally..

naruto gets another power up and gets rasentalkgan which infuses rasengan with the talking powers of himself, Opra and Dr Phil

GG Haku zombie
or incapitation too

No TnJ....Even Oprah fails here..

TheBlackChidori
12-12-2010, 10:10 PM
The Hachibi eats him and Haku decorates his new home with ice mirrors.

gama-sennin
12-12-2010, 10:16 PM
The Hachibi eats him and Haku decorates his new home with ice mirrors.

Good one...xD