PDA

View Full Version : Jugo vs. Tsunade

RINNEMAN1
12-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Who wins?

Kuromaki
12-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Being blood lusted, Jugo would go CS2 near the start if not right away. In that mode he was able to react to the Raikage, but barely, and he tanked one of his punches, so it's safe to say that he can either dodge or tank Tsunade's punches. CS2 armor along with CS2 weapons and laser cannons easily give him the upper hand in close range combat, which is what Tsunade's best at. Unless she has Katsuyu, who's the real tie breaker.

Katsuyu's acid can melt rock so Jugo has no hope of tanking it. He could get out of its way, which can be done with those jet booster things. Then he could make his way to Tsunade, but Katsuyu still has a chance of crushing him. In which case he would have to blast his way out.

Tsunade healing would not help her from getting her head cut off by a CS2 axe, or her head bashed in by a CS2 punch. And Jugo could counter her healing skills with the CS2 needle thing he did to the samurai. Along with healing him, he gets chakra too, and it hurts Tsunade in the process.

AfroMan
12-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Depends, if Tsunade can summon she'd proabably win. If not Jugo wins

Lady Tsunade
12-12-2010, 06:41 AM
By the way Rinneman, you should really put in the location, distance etc. in your threads otherwise we have to go by default.

Anyway, Jugo is going to prove to be a pain. When doing a partial transformation, I don't recall him being particulary fast. No faster than Pre - Kabuto to my mind. Tsunade should be able to keep up with him and counter his attacks with punches and flicks. When in CS2 form, he somewhat kept up with A. So, Tsunade obviously can't hope to follow his movements. After seeing a mere glimpse of his speed, she'd be forced to summon up Katsuyu. If Katsuyu spammed acid, Jugo would have to repeatedly dodge, attacking would prove difficult. If he tried going up Katsuyus back, she could absorb him. And even head laser wouldn't be able to get him out. Furthermore, if Tsunade had a smaller Katsuyu wrap around her, she'd be safe from damage.

Thing is, Tsunade can use Katsuyu to tank and avoid damage, but killing him is going to be a pain. I would say smaller Katsuyus could pop out of the larger Katsuyu and spit acid while Jugo tries to attack at close range, but asides the anime, smaller Katsuyus have never spat acid. Though I find it very unlikely they wouldn't be able to, considering they are exactly the same as the real thing. Speculation I suppose. I believe Katsuyu would give Tsunade the win though, absorbing Jugo would suffocate him.

Nyruss
12-12-2010, 09:20 AM
Jugo is more likely than not to be supersonic in CS2. Sucknade gets speedblitzed right out the gate.

Even in the unlikely event that she somehow manages to defy all logic and survive longer than .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 004 yoctoseconds, there's nothing she can do to hurt him. He survived attacks from the Raikage. And there's nothing stopping Jugo from attacking again.

Katsuyu won't help, and in any case, Sucknade doesn't have the time to spare to summon Katsuyu without getting killed.

There is no possible way for Sucknade to ever win this fight.

THE X UCHIHA
12-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Jugo wins.

CS2 makes him extremely stronger , (he survived A )
Tsunade has no chance to win , even when Katsuyu is summoned.

[Shikamaru]
12-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Tsunade should have this.

Jugo supersonic in CS2? Nope. His only feature close to this would be blind siding a confused Base KB while he was focused on Sasuke. Which half the naruto universe could.

Doesn't matter either way, Jugo needs to enter CS2 before blitzing. In which case Tsunade should easily be able to summon her slug.

Jugo has nothing that could kill Katsuyu. While her acid spit would absolutely obliterate him with ease, as it covers at least a 100 ft radius. Jugo has not shown the ability to dodge any large scale Ninjutsu. Acid spit being one of the largest in radius, I doubt he could counter. Especially if Katsuyu is crushing him.

Nyruss
12-12-2010, 05:23 PM
Why does everyone act as if killing Katsuyu is utterly crucial to winning a fight with Tsunade. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Superman vs Tsunade. Tsunade starts with Katsuyu summoned. Superman may not harm Katsuyu in any way.

In any event, whether or not Jugo is supersonic, he's still faster than Sucknade. So he still speedblitzes.

And I have never seen anything to support the claim that Katsuyu can cover a hundred foot radius with her acid.

Midnight789
12-13-2010, 03:27 PM
Why does everyone act as if killing Katsuyu is utterly crucial to winning a fight with Tsunade. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Superman vs Tsunade. Tsunade starts with Katsuyu summoned. Superman may not harm Katsuyu in any way.

In any event, whether or not Jugo is supersonic, he's still faster than Sucknade. So he still speedblitzes.

And I have never seen anything to support the claim that Katsuyu can cover a hundred foot radius with her acid.

I think people seem to forget what supersonic is. Jugo is no were near supersonic. the only person who was actually stated in the manga to be supersonic was Gai sensi because of his morning peacock technique. when your attacks are so fast that it actually sets the air ablaze in fire than u are supersonic. A might be another one who maybe close to being close to supersonic but that is arguable.

Lady Tsunade
12-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Although killing Katsuyu is not neccessary to beating Tsunade. Katsuyu is able to surround and protect her at all times. Jugo doesn't have any attacks strong enough to kill Katsuyu clones, so essentially he'd get worn out. If not that, Katsuyu clones blast acid at him while he tries attacking up close[Though its speculation], or Katsuyu absorbs and suffocates him.

NBT
12-13-2010, 03:33 PM
And Jugo can't kill her before summoning whatsits why?

Midnight789
12-13-2010, 03:38 PM
why are we comparing Jugo to a Legendary sanin?????
Seriously!!

Tsunade will do the same thing A did to Jugo!

Lady Tsunade
12-13-2010, 03:49 PM
Because they're at 50 metres. And Jugo can't travel that fast.

Nyruss
12-13-2010, 04:13 PM
I think people seem to forget what supersonic is. Jugo is no were near supersonic.

You might think I hadn't thought of that but alas:

tyrell4life194
12-26-2010, 09:32 AM
Jugo wins this.

Jugo was able to keep up with the Raikage whom is confirmed Supersonic+.

Also, Jugo managed to tank A's kick to the stomach, and countered with his C2 Cannon.

Not only that, but Jugo also tanked getting elbowed in the face.

These feats far surpasses any of Tsunade durability and speed feats.

Tsunade will get speedblitzed.

gama-sennin
12-26-2010, 09:56 AM
Tsunade was kinda awesome when she was first introduced in the story. But the thing is Kishi has totally forgotten about his female characters since the TS. Tsunade's feats, even with all the screen time she has had in 300 chapters since her debut, are limited to her battle against Kabuto and Oro. In comparison other, especially male, characters have become more and more powerful.

The moral of this rant is that any battle involving a high/mid tier character with current battle feats is highly unfair to Tsunade. Every such battle is huge stomp based on speed feats alone.

Juugo in BL will simply speedblitz Tsunade. This fight should end in like couple of seconds at max.

tyrell4life194
12-27-2010, 10:30 AM
Well, Tsunade does have a few feats in Naruto Shippuuden.

She was able to use her chakra to heal everyone in Konohagakure no Sato, who wasn't at the mercy of Pain.

Also, she was able to form a chakra shield around Konoha, before Deva used CST to destroy Konoha. With her quick thinking, the chakra shield saved everyone in the village, from suffering at the handa of Deva.

Lady Tsunade
12-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Tsunade was kinda awesome when she was first introduced in the story. But the thing is Kishi has totally forgotten about his female characters since the TS. Tsunade's feats, even with all the screen time she has had in 300 chapters since her debut, are limited to her battle against Kabuto and Oro. In comparison other, especially male, characters have become more and more powerful.

The moral of this rant is that any battle involving a high/mid tier character with current battle feats is highly unfair to Tsunade. Every such battle is huge stomp based on speed feats alone.

Juugo in BL will simply speedblitz Tsunade. This fight should end in like couple of seconds at max.

/bishy mode

Ahem. tyrell, there was no chakra sheild involved in protecting Konoha. Katsuyu surrounded everyone and tanked it. If she had some kind of invincible chakra sheild she could've stopped his attacks altogether. Instead of watching the Village be reduced to a hole.

@gama

She has had rather significant feats since then actually. Shes been able to travel significant distances in a relatively short time[jumping down to confront Pain]. Also somewhat reacting to a close range attack from Asura despite being in her weakened form. Katsuyu also tanked a CST, and Tsunade could transfer chakra to the many mini Katsuyu. So she's shown a fair amount of feats. Its just, she's never gotten a proper fight since Kabuto and Oro vs Tsunade. And typically, we think to show feats you have to be in a fight.

Though this is 50 metres. Jugo has never shown to travel such distances in that amount of time. So theres no way she's getting blitzed from the start. If its BL they're starting off in, Tsunade can simply summon Katsuyu - which takes a few seconds at most. Unless Jugo travels 50m/2-3 secs he can't blitz her. None of his attacks can kill Katsuyu, barely even injure her. And as long as Tsunade has mini Katsuyu surround and protect her, he can't injure her. If he tries close range, Large Katsuyu absorbs him and suffocates him. Jugos only methods of attack are close range, asides Chakra Cannon. Which is his only real chance if he uses it right from the bat, but even a BL Juugo has never done that :o Not at least until he see's what she can do, like he did with A. Who is far stronger in close range ability than Tsunade.

Nyruss
12-27-2010, 07:28 PM
This thread has more than outstayed its welcome. Jugo murderrapes.