12-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Choji supersizes and crushes Kiba and akamaru I think

AfroMan
12-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Jinju Konbi Henge: Sotoro

Choji gets ripped to shreads

tyrell4life194
12-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Choji commits cannibalism and eats Kiba.

Vivi
12-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Jinju Konbi Henge: Sotoro

Choji gets ripped to shreads

I really like to see Kiba and Akamaru being able to shred Chouji using Mega Multi-Size no Jutsu in Combo with Power of Curry Pill.
Chapter 189.

Of course that is if he can eat them in Time.

AfroMan
12-11-2010, 05:18 PM
I really like to see Kiba and Akamaru being able to shred Chouji using Mega Multi-Size no Jutsu in Combo with Power of Curry Pill.
Chapter 189.

Of course that is if he can eat them in Time.

Oh wow, I forgot how big Choji was -.- (no pun intended). Yeah I guess he wins then.

ko lee
12-11-2010, 05:19 PM
if Kiba and Akamaru can use Man-Beast Transformation and Wolf Fang over Fang they would go straight through Choji even if he is using expansion jutsu. Has Choji shown he can fully expand in the manga? I think it did I am just not sure where.

Vivi
12-11-2010, 05:23 PM
if Kiba and Akamaru can use Man-Beast Transformation and Wolf Fang over Fang they would go straight through Choji even if he is using expansion jutsu. Has Choji shown he can fully expand in the manga? I think it did I am just not sure where.

Chapter 189 he grew so Big that a Tree was about the size of his Eye.

ko lee
12-11-2010, 05:28 PM
OH ok thank you Vivi. I knew he did I just couldn't remember where.

tyrell4life194
12-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Yeah. He's eating Kiba.

ko lee
12-11-2010, 05:39 PM
While swallowing him Fang over Fang Through the throat Choji suffocates and dies

Frost ninja
12-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Called it!
First post was the right one, boo-yah.

tyrell4life194
12-11-2010, 05:48 PM
While swallowing him Fang over Fang Through the throat Choji suffocates and dies
Choji can grow into a giant. Choji stomps him.

Frost ninja
12-11-2010, 06:01 PM

Choji chews his food

gg

tyrell4life194
12-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Which, in other words, cannibalism.

Devil's Lawyer
12-11-2010, 06:08 PM
The fact is even supersized choji body is still human. Meaning a fang over fang through the heart would still kill him. Choji is definetely not fast enough to stop him at that size.

AfroMan
12-11-2010, 06:12 PM
The fact is even supersized choji body is still human. Meaning a fang over fang through the heart would still kill him. Choji is definetely not fast enough to stop him at that size.

I doubt Kiba and Akamaru would be able to do that. Choji would easily block or deflect them.

tyrell4life194
12-11-2010, 06:14 PM
You know nothing about Naruto. Choji's strength is increased along with his size. He can thrash Kiba around like a Pinata.

Vivi
12-11-2010, 06:18 PM

Kiba never showed to be able to use Fang over Fang into such Heights when a Tree was the size of Chouji's eye.

Also Fang over Fang vs a Giant Chouji when a small one was able to match Jirobo in Strength who lifted Giant Boulders casually?

Devil's Lawyer
12-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Proof of Choji tanking a blow even close to Kiba dual fang. Even if Choji can tank it he still dies for using the pills. He won't be able to kill Kiba because he can't catch him. Akamaru uses a dynamic marking on Choji eyes. Fang through the heart.

tyrell4life194
12-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Dude, you are the biggest Kiba wanker I have ever met. Give me proof that Kiba's Dual Piercing Fang can harm someone of such large proportions. Until then, stop wanking on Kiba. It's giving me a headache, you troublesome boy.

Frost ninja
12-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Proof of Choji tanking a blow even close to Kiba dual fang. Even if Choji can tank it he still dies for using the pills. He won't be able to kill Kiba because he can't catch him. Akamaru uses a dynamic marking on Choji eyes. Fang through the heart.

Proof they can go that high.
Second is dynamic marking won't do crap when choji's eye-fluids will make it nullified anyways.

Third off, Kiba can't run very far because of BG rules, and with Choji's size he should be able to simple catch them before they get away. Someone whose arm span is multiple stories long will usually catch someone running away.

tyrell4life194
12-11-2010, 06:32 PM
All Choji has to do is stomp on Kiba. Or eat him. Or sit on him. Or fart in his face. Point is, Kiba isn't doing crap to Choji.

Devil's Lawyer
12-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Who said anything about running away all I said was Choji attacks won't land. Next as far as proof goes dual fang put a dent in the rashomon gate. Which four of them slowed down and tanked a menancing ball from kn4. Choji skin is still normal skin. Next fluid wouldn't stop dynamic marking which can be acidic. All of this doesn't matter because Choji wouldn't be able to hit kiba. Who kept up with preta path.

Vivi
12-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Proof of Choji tanking a blow even close to Kiba dual fang.

Even if Choji can tank it he still dies for using the pills.

He won't be able to kill Kiba because he can't catch him.

Akamaru uses a dynamic marking on Choji eyes. Fang through the heart.

No proof needed.
What's Dual Fang gonna do to Giant Chouji?
At best Injure his Leg considering Kiba never showed to get that high.
Dual Fang can only be used twice as well due to it being so tiring as well as makes them blind.

Sofar we only know he dies from the 3rd Pill not the second.

Considering his size not needed.
AoE>Speed

Because peeing in Chouji's tree sized eyes does so much....
Not that Akamaru can even reach it.

Next as far as proof goes dual fang put a dent in the rashomon gate.
Which four of them slowed down and tanked a menancing ball from kn4.

They can't even be compared.
Oro's ones were bigger.WAY Bigger.
Chapter 204 and 295.

Compare them.

Choji skin is still normal skin.

Which is backed up by his enormous Strength.

Next fluid wouldn't stop dynamic marking which can be acidic.

Can't reach it.

All of this doesn't matter because Choji wouldn't be able to hit kiba. Who kept up with preta path.

AoE.
Choji jumps stretches out and an massive area is flattened.

tyrell4life194
12-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Who said anything about running away all I said was Choji attacks won't land. Next as far as proof goes dual fang put a dent in the rashomon gate. Which four of them slowed down and tanked a menancing ball from kn4. Choji skin is still normal skin. Next fluid wouldn't stop dynamic marking which can be acidic. All of this doesn't matter because Choji wouldn't be able to hit kiba. Who kept up with preta path.
They can't tank a Menacing Ball, which destroyed Orochimaru's Rashomon Gates. Orochimaru's Gates are much stronger. Also, normal bones are stronger than steel, ounce for ounce. Kiba will have an extremely hard time of breaking any of Choji's bones. Now give me proof that Kiba can harm Choji as a giant.

Devil's Lawyer
12-11-2010, 07:17 PM
No proof needed.
What's Dual Fang gonna do to Giant Chouji?
At best Injure his Leg considering Kiba never showed to get that high.
Dual Fang can only be used twice as well due to it being so tiring as well as makes them blind.

Sofar we only know he dies from the 3rd Pill not the second.

Considering his size not needed.
AoE>Speed

Because peeing in Chouji's tree sized eyes does so much....
Not that Akamaru can even reach it.

They can't even be compared.
Oro's ones were bigger.WAY Bigger.
Chapter 204 and 295.

Compare them.

Which is backed up by his enormous Strength.

Can't reach it.

AoE.
Choji jumps stretches out and an massive area is flattened.

So I have a question? What is stopping Kiba from hitting choji with a fang over fang before he uses the pills and transforms.

tyrell4life194
12-11-2010, 07:27 PM
So I have a question? What is stopping Kiba from hitting choji with a fang over fang before he uses the pills and transforms.
His Jutsus.

ko lee
12-11-2010, 07:37 PM
His Jutsus.
Choji's Jutsus are not stopping Fang over Fang.

tyrell4life194
12-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Butterfly Bullet Bombing: Choji focuses chakra into his left hand and punches the opponent at full power. The red pill is required for this technique.

Human Bullet Tank: After using Multi-Size Technique, Choji rolls around as a ball.

Mega Palm Thrust: After using the Super Multi-Size Technique, Choji thrusts his palms into the ground, crushing anything beneath.

Multi-Size Technique: Choji is able to expand his stomach by converting calories into chakra.

Partial Multi-Size Technique : Choji expands other parts of his body, such as his arm.

Spiked Human Bullet Tank: Choji wraps kunais with string or his hair around his body (similar to Jiraiya's Needle Jizo) to make his Human Bullet Tank more dangerous and effective.

Super Multi-Size Technique: This makes the user grow into a giant.

Yeah, they are.

ko lee
12-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Most of those he had to have the pills for Fang over Fang would annihalte him before the he would be able to eat the pills and the pills take effect.

Kuromaki
12-11-2010, 07:47 PM
^I wrote that thing on Choji's jutsus. Cool, right? xD

SO anyway Kiba gets crushed. His fang over fang still takes prep, and eating pills doesn't take a long time. Plus most of those techs Choji can do without pills.

ko lee
12-11-2010, 07:48 PM
since when did Fang over Fang take prep?

Kuromaki
12-11-2010, 07:49 PM
I don't know. I'm checking the chapter now.

Edit: They have to take pills and transform. That's prep.

tyrell4life194
Most of those he had to have the pills for Fang over Fang would annihalte him before the he would be able to eat the pills and the pills take effect.
Choji eating the pills takes less prep than Kiba using his Dual Piercing Fang Technique. In other words, Kiba gets crushed before he even has a chance of completing that technique.

Devil's Lawyer
Butterfly Bullet Bombing: Choji focuses chakra into his left hand and punches the opponent at full power. The red pill is required for this technique.

Human Bullet Tank: After using Multi-Size Technique, Choji rolls around as a ball.

Mega Palm Thrust: After using the Super Multi-Size Technique, Choji thrusts his palms into the ground, crushing anything beneath.

Multi-Size Technique: Choji is able to expand his stomach by converting calories into chakra.

Partial Multi-Size Technique : Choji expands other parts of his body, such as his arm.

Spiked Human Bullet Tank: Choji wraps kunais with string or his hair around his body (similar to Jiraiya's Needle Jizo) to make his Human Bullet Tank more dangerous and effective.

Super Multi-Size Technique: This makes the user grow into a giant.

Yeah, they are.

The last couple requires the pills and my arguement was how does tank fang over fang before he uses the pills. Most of those except expansion can't be used. Also Choji not tanking fang over fang without going giant. Follow the fact that Kiba can blitz Choji before he transforms.

tyrell4life194
12-11-2010, 07:51 PM
When Kiba first creates the Jutsu, he must first turn Akamaru into a clone of himself. Then he creates the Dual Piercing Fang. Overall, it takes prep time. I can give you a Manga Chapter and Page Number.

Vivi
12-11-2010, 07:53 PM

Choji's Jutsus are not stopping Fang over Fang.

Chapter 337.
First Chouji transformed with 2 of Kakuzu's hearts being Max 7 meters away.
When they got closer to about 2m he was able to use Mega Palm Thrust AND hit.
Chouji should still be quite capable of transforming with Kiba at 15m.

Super Multi Size,Human Bullet Tank,Spiked Human Tank,Mega Palm Thrust.
Bullet Tank was capable of smashing through Jiboro's massive Boulder he made.

The last couple requires the pills and my arguement was how does tank fang over fang before he uses the pills.Not anymore.
Chouji used Spiked Bullet Tank with his hair though I ain't sure if it was Anime only.
IIRC it was also mentioned he doesnt need the Pills anymore.

ko lee
12-11-2010, 08:36 PM
When Kiba first creates the Jutsu, he must first turn Akamaru into a clone of himself. Then he creates the Dual Piercing Fang. Overall, it takes prep time. I can give you a Manga Chapter and Page Number.
How about I give you Chapter 395 pg. 15
Kiba uses Tsuuga by himself and was strong enough to break straight through a thick tree limb. Thick Tree Limb>Choji's flesh.
Tsuuga takes less prep time then pill eating and expansion.
Kiba wins.

tyrell4life194
12-11-2010, 08:47 PM
A thick tree limb? That's it? Please, Choji's (as a Giant) eyeball is the size of a tree. Giant bone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tree. Therefore, Kiba ain't doing crap to Choji. Choji wins with uberrape.

ko lee
12-11-2010, 08:50 PM
KIba would hit choji with Tsuuga before he expanded

tyrell4life194
12-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Ha. No.

Choji's jutsus takes less prep time than Kiba's justu. Pit Bull gets raped.

ko lee
12-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Your kidding right Choji has to eat a pill gain the effects and use hand signs. Kiba just lauches at him Kiba is much faster then Choji meaning Kiba kills Coji before he gets any bigger.

Wind Style Naruto
12-11-2010, 09:05 PM
There is always Piercing Fang which requires no prep time and just Kiba to do it.

AfroMan
12-11-2010, 09:26 PM
I believe the default distance is 50 meters. I doubt Kiba would be able to hit Choji before he uses expansion jutsu

Ultimate combatant
12-12-2010, 01:54 AM
I wonder, if Choji used his Expansion Jutsu, would he become stronger?

Vivi
12-12-2010, 02:14 AM
Your kidding right Choji has to eat a pill gain the effects and use hand signs.

Kiba just lauches at him Kiba is much faster then Choji meaning Kiba kills Coji before he gets any bigger.

Kakuzu's hearts say no to that as he got quite big without the Pills easily towering about 3 times the size of Kakashi.
Possibly even more.

Not at 50m Pal.

Especially when Chouji pulled off transforming with the hearts so close and using Mega Palm Thrust when they were like 3m away also 337.

I wonder, if Choji used his Expansion Jutsu, would he become stronger?

According to Databook yes.
According to Manga yes.
Hence Chapter 422 and what happened when it hit Asura.

tyrell4life194
12-12-2010, 05:21 AM
Your kidding right Choji has to eat a pill gain the effects and use hand signs. Kiba just lauches at him Kiba is much faster then Choji meaning Kiba kills Coji before he gets any bigger.
Look in the Manga. In Chapter 337, Choji transformed when 2 of Kakuzu's Hearts were only 7 Meters away. He definitely has the time to transform before Kiba ends up harming him.