Jakropha
12-09-2010, 04:49 PM
:lol:

typo error
Its pretty obvious too :p

Plus, I looked, cant find it anywhere, ill wait for tomorrow

Err
12-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Yup, typo. My bad. :lol: I know at least one website already has it out. It's the only one I visit. You may PM me if you want to know where.

Parak111
12-09-2010, 05:02 PM
Jesus Christ! How did you even view it? As always, within the first minutes of it's release, the site lags because of the amount of people visiting it. Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!!! I hate it when it happens like this!

zerosameri
12-09-2010, 05:07 PM
I still don't understand why the chain to his shield thing goes up his sleeve. Also on page 11 last panel how did Kabuto get blood behind his glasses? :lol:

SilentBlade
12-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Excellent chapter, answers several recuring questions!

Err
12-09-2010, 05:25 PM
I love how Tobi just twists that guys neck to kill him. Kabuto doesn't know how hardcore Tobi is.

@Zero, Kabuto is using lenless glasses. Can't blame him for wanting to be in style.

Space Cowboy Sasori
12-09-2010, 05:28 PM
So many people are trying to read it, it keeps crashing. =/

From what I've read so far, it's really really good though. Naruto (manga) got meaner and a little more brutal. I like it. =3

Also glad to know the Second Hokage was actually able to do something other than Water Jutsu. =3

DeemonFox
12-09-2010, 05:37 PM
4real...Madara means business! Just noticed his mask is actually more like a helmet.

So, ET poses no risk to the caster of the jutsu...nice to finally see kabuto's version. I don't see why kabuto would be so proud of that little secret. I hope that's not the only ace up his sleeve.

The intel teams communicate using cans and string??

george hyuga
12-09-2010, 05:43 PM
aww poor anko T^T

Camoka90
12-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Enough with the rasengan variants, I don't care if he blows up the whole planet with that rasengan. I want to see naruto learning new jutsu other than rasengan. Other than that it was a great chapter.

Err
12-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Enough with the rasengan variants, I don't care if he blows up the whole planet with that rasengan. I want to see naruto learning new jutsu other than rasengan. Other than that it was a great chapter.

Agreed. I fear this may not be his last rasegan variant either. This is what makes me hate this character sometimes.

lolohwd
12-09-2010, 05:48 PM
mhm i think madaras screwed.

i mean pein +plus itachi = theoretically a sage

so itd be like sage vs sage if kabuto uses pein and itachi vs madara

not to mention it could be sage vs sage vs sage
if it ends up being madara vs itachi and pein vs naruto and sasuke lol <<<< thats a dream that probably never come true

also hows the ninja alliance going to handle a possilbe full power CT from zombie pein since he retains his powers

george hyuga
12-09-2010, 05:53 PM
the shinobi aren't that weak tho. we haven't seen what they can do

Kakuzu
12-09-2010, 05:55 PM
Its out. YUS!

It was intresting to finally find out why the hokages and Jiraiya cnnot be summoned, but why not Orochimaru? He has plenty of his DNA... If he were to bring back ALL six paths of pain, it would be an powerful addition to the party.

I wonder what Kabuto is hiding. He obviously wants to corrupt Madara and/or his plan somehow... He claims he still has "alot up his sleeve." We'll have to wait and see....

That second colored page with the Zetsu army in the backround is pretty epic.
So many people are trying to read it, it keeps crashing. =/

From what I've read so far, it's really really good though. Naruto (manga) got meaner and a little more brutal. I like it. =3

Also glad to know the Second Hokage was actually able to do something other than Water Jutsu. =3
Mine was pretty slow, but it never crashed. Had to press the "next page" button like five time just for one page.

Indeed!

I thought he just used water style, but I thought wrong.
I love how Tobi just twists that guys neck to kill him. Kabuto doesn't know how hardcore Tobi is.

I know.

Kabuto: "I need a sacrifice."
Madara: /snaps neck
Here you go.

Yori
12-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Madara is so bad ass. Just kill the guy like it was nothing. I can't decide who I like as a villain more - Kabuto or Madara. Leaning more towards Madara, he is showing his ruthless side more and more

HachibiXSenpai
12-09-2010, 06:00 PM
.......okay, i am SO lost in this chapter >.>

could someone please summarize it up for me? :P

Kakuzu
12-09-2010, 06:03 PM
.......okay, i am SO lost in this chapter >.>

could someone please summarize it up for me? :P

Kabuto explains how to use Edo Tensei using Danzou's henchmen. To perform Edo Tensei, you basically use the soul of the deceased person and put it into a living vessel. Afterwards, he places a special tag into the vessel to make it obey Kabuto's commands and will not die.

Sai attacks Haku, Zabuza, and other ninja, intending to move along, dealing with them all. They simply regenerate and Haku protects Zabuza and himself from the blasts. The ambush squad fires a flare to signal the other squad to move out.

HachibiXSenpai
12-09-2010, 06:08 PM
i hope next week's fight dosen't end up with the sai's brother's death controversy. i would like a few major characters to die equally before naruto comes back.

tsuki
12-09-2010, 06:19 PM
At least we know Anko is still alive.

zerosameri
12-09-2010, 06:24 PM
@Err: well he needs new frames. :lol:
--

10,000 post

TheBlackChidori
12-09-2010, 06:28 PM
Happy to know that all my Shisui theories are still completely in tact.

Kishi tied up so many loose ends this week.

Hando Craap
12-09-2010, 06:33 PM
I still don't understand why the chain to his shield thing goes up his sleeve. Also on page 11 last panel how did Kabuto get blood behind his glasses? :lol:

Although you would think blood shoots out of a belly in a steam-line,it does not.As the knife goes in the blood will escape in angles around the knife,and at different velocities.So some probably came out in a slower rate and "lofted" over the glasses,on under his eye,or the entry wound was either higher or lower than his "kneeling" eye level.

deidara330
12-09-2010, 06:38 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I LOL'd a little. "Here's two people; You revive the one I just killed with the other one."

So now Fu and Torune are officially dead. That's.... I would say that's too bad, but they didn't really have relevance to the story and I don't see how they could've done anything in their position anyways. Plus they haven't done anything to make me feel sympathetic for them.

The most important thing that this chapter explained, above all else, is why we didn't see Kabuto for such a massive freaking long time. He became aware of Edo Tensei's requirements via experimentation (like I would've expected anything less from him) and since then he's been collecting the DNA of as many Shinobi as he could. Now let's take a moment to think about what this means.

He collected the DNA of Itachi. When? The Akatsuki collected Itachi's body very shortly after he died. Does this mean that between the time Sasuke went unconcious and Madara and Zetsu arrived to collect the two he collected a DNA sample from Itachi's body? But he couldn't have known about that requirement of Edo Tensei by that time since he'd only recently obtained Orochimaru's powers after that. Therefore, he must've snuck into the Akatsuki hideout sometime before he met up with Madara. Surely Madara will soon realize that Kabuto has done this. Although, he could've obtained the DNA from elsewhere, but that's a much more difficult task as you don't just find DNA lying around everywhere holding up a huge sign saying "Pick me up and use me to revive a dead guy!".

Kabuto must also have snuck into several Akatsuki hideouts to obtain DNA samples of the corpses of Jinchuriki. Additionally, since he obtained DNA from Chiyo, he must've snuck into the Sand Village. That, or he obtained DNA from the site of the battle between her and Sasori. The same goes for both Kakuzu and Asuma, since their bodies were taken back to the Leaf. He either snuck into the Leaf Village completely unnoticed or obtained DNA samples from both of them at the sites of their respectives battles, which in either case is quite a feat.

Most impressive, however, is obtaining Nagato's DNA. Kabuto summoned Nagato when he met Madara at the Akatsuki hideout, before Madara got to Nagato's body. And Nagato's body was taken away and hidden by Konan directly after he died, so the only way he could've taken the DNA directly from the corpse is if he knew where Konan hid it and got there without Konan ever knowing about it. Now that'd be truly impressive.

So in total, Kabuto has collected the DNA of Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, Itachi Uchiha, Nagato, all deceased Jinchuriki, three Kages, Kimimaro Kaguya, Hiashi Hyuga, Dan, Chiyo, Haku, Zabuza Momochi, and Hanzo of the Salamander. Damn, that's impressive. And let's keep in mind that he required a living sacrifice for every one of them. And, even further in addition to that, the DNA of the person who spooked Madara. Now, Madara was astonished at the simple fact that Kabuto could even summon this person, and at the time he didn't know the requirement of DNA. But if you think about it now, Kabuto knew where the corpse was and obtained a DNA sample from this person. This could have greater meaning than we know.

So basically, this only further establishes that Kabuto is badass. He's so badass I feel compelled to call him Epic Badass.

And this really makes me wonder about Kishi as an author. Has he been planning every single character death, and even the location of every single character's death, for this single moment in which Kabuto revives them all, when he needed a DNA sample from all of them? Even though this is something I should expect from a manga author, it amazes me that Kishi set things up for this hundreds and hundreds of chapters before it even happens at all.And I wrote all that about just a smaller part of the chapter.

Hando Craap
12-09-2010, 06:46 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I LOL'd a little. "Here's two people; You revive the one I just killed with the other one."

So now Fu and Torune are officially dead. That's.... I would say that's too bad, but they didn't really have relevance to the story and I don't see how they could've done anything in their position anyways. Plus they haven't done anything to make me feel sympathetic for them.

The most important thing that this chapter explained, above all else, is why we didn't see Kabuto for such a massive freaking long time. He became aware of Edo Tensei's requirements via experimentation (like I would've expected anything less from him) and since then he's been collecting the DNA of as many Shinobi as he could. Now let's take a moment to think about what this means.

He collected the DNA of Itachi. When? The Akatsuki collected Itachi's body very shortly after he died. Does this mean that between the time Sasuke went unconcious and Madara and Zetsu arrived to collect the two he collected a DNA sample from Itachi's body? But he couldn't have known about that requirement of Edo Tensei by that time since he'd only recently obtained Orochimaru's powers after that. Therefore, he must've snuck into the Akatsuki hideout sometime before he met up with Madara. Surely Madara will soon realize that Kabuto has done this. Although, he could've obtained the DNA from elsewhere, but that's a much more difficult task as you don't just find DNA lying around everywhere holding up a huge sign saying "Pick me up and use me to revive a dead guy!".

Kabuto must also have snuck into several Akatsuki hideouts to obtain DNA samples of the corpses of Jinchuriki. Additionally, since he obtained DNA from Chiyo, he must've snuck into the Sand Village. That, or he obtained DNA from the site of the battle between her and Sasori. The same goes for both Kakuzu and Asuma, since their bodies were taken back to the Leaf. He either snuck into the Leaf Village completely unnoticed or obtained DNA samples from both of them at the sites of their respectives battles, which in either case is quite a feat.

Most impressive, however, is obtaining Nagato's DNA. Kabuto summoned Nagato when he met Madara at the Akatsuki hideout, before Madara got to Nagato's body. And Nagato's body was taken away and hidden by Konan directly after he died, so the only way he could've taken the DNA directly from the corpse is if he knew where Konan hid it and got there without Konan ever knowing about it. Now that'd be truly impressive.

So in total, Kabuto has collected the DNA of Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, Itachi Uchiha, Nagato, all deceased Jinchuriki, three Kages, Kimimaro Kaguya, Hiashi Hyuga, Dan, Chiyo, Haku, Zabuza Momochi, and Hanzo of the Salamander. Damn, that's impressive. And let's keep in mind that he required a living sacrifice for every one of them. And, even further in addition to that, the DNA of the person who spooked Madara. Now, Madara was astonished at the simple fact that Kabuto could even summon this person, and at the time he didn't know the requirement of DNA. But if you think about it now, Kabuto knew where the corpse was and obtained a DNA sample from this person. This could have greater meaning than we know.

So basically, this only further establishes that Kabuto is badass. He's so badass I feel compelled to call him Epic Badass.

And this really makes me wonder about Kishi as an author. Has he been planning every single character death, and even the location of every single character's death, for this single moment in which Kabuto revives them all, when he needed a DNA sample from all of them? Even though this is something I should expect from a manga author, it amazes me that Kishi set things up for this hundreds and hundreds of chapters before it even happens at all.And I wrote all that about just a smaller part of the chapter.

And there could be simpler answers...Orochimaru could have collected some or all while he was in Akatsuki also.He could just take credit for it.

Or he used Orochimarus spies and gathered the intel before or after he got killed.

Which leaves me to think... Why think about it?Just enjoy the series or quit the series...lol

deidara330
12-09-2010, 06:53 PM
And there could be simpler answers...Orochimaru could have collected some or all while he was in Akatsuki also.He could just take credit for it.

Or he used Orochimarus spies and gathered the intel before or after he got killed.

Which leaves me to think... Why think about it?Just enjoy the series or quit the series...lolThe Akatsuki didn't have any Jinchuriki before the timeskip, and at that time Orochimaru wasn't in it. They probably had a few DNA samples, but having all the ones Kabuto had is unlikely.

He is Orochimaru's spy. Until Sasori died, he was spying on the Akatsuki.

It may be hard to believe, but to me this is enjoying the series. I'm very interested to think how Kabuto must've traveled across half the Naruto world and gone to such lengths to collect DNA.

Hando Craap
12-09-2010, 07:01 PM
The Akatsuki didn't have any Jinchuriki before the timeskip, and at that time Orochimaru wasn't in it. They probably had a few DNA samples, but having all the ones Kabuto had is unlikely.

It may be hard to believe, but to me this is enjoying the series. I'm very interested to think how Kabuto must've traveled across half the Naruto world and gone to such lengths to collect DNA.

The 1st paragraph...oh yeah...lol
I love the series also.To be honest this is the 1st manga I ever read. It has me searching for more now.

On a personal note my wife is on buisness in New Orleans,walking Bourbon St.,with co-workers and her companies clients and lit like I never heard her talk.She say's to me she can't talk right now cause she can't walk and talk at the same time.WWWWAAAAYYY to much to drink...lol

GwynethUchiha
12-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Tobi is mean...............but asm at the same time

3littlepigs
12-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Loved this chapter!! Love how Kishi confirmed so many things for us while still making it interesting. Not too sure about the new Rasengan still....of course give it a couple more tries and Naruto will master it but again it's just another big Rasengan....I'll keep complaining about this for a while lol

I think this chapter was really needed to confirm why Minato and Jiraya can't be brought back. Without really intending to Pain did help his master at the end....he wasn't able to bring him back but saved both Naruto and Jiraya from having to fight each other.

Not sure how I feel about Madara telling Kabuto he's watching him and confirming that he doesn't trust him. I mean he had the advantage up until now letting Kabuto think he wasn't really thinking he could pull any tricks at any time and ruin Madara's plan but now Kabuto has more chances of winning this "duel"...

Still think the other Kages should have split more evenly...how come Gaara is the only one on the front lines? he can be killed faster and then the Sand Village would be at a disadvantage and at a loss....

I was right lol next chapter we'll see Kakashi in action, I can't wait....Gai seems better too...hopefully they'll work together but none of them will be killed.

Its out. YUS!

It was intresting to finally find out why the hokages and Jiraiya cnnot be summoned, but why not Orochimaru? He has plenty of his DNA... If he were to bring back ALL six paths of pain, it would be an powerful addition to the party.

I wonder what Kabuto is hiding. He obviously wants to corrupt Madara and/or his plan somehow... He claims he still has "alot up his sleeve." We'll have to wait and see....

I guess we've seen what we needed to see out of the sannin... also wouldn't it be a waste of everything to bring Oro back when he is basically Oro like he said. He has all his powers...the only thing missing is the personality but then again Oro would still be controlled by Kabuto so what's the point? I'm sure Jiraya was pretty high on his list but like he said it wasn't possible (unless that's one of his tricks up his sleeve to lure Naruto out).

The six Pain's were all pretty much Nagato so he would need to bring him back first....I doubt Madara would give Kabuto that much power so he's never telling him where Nagato's body is...remember Konan hid it well. Also, Nagato himself needed 6 bodies so that's six more bodies Kabuto needs to use and that's more chakra running out since each Pain only works for one technique..it really worked perfectly because Nagato knew how to use them at the same time and all...IMO it would be too much for Kabuto to handle at the moment while he's controlling all those other summonings.

Uchiha Raimaru
12-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Excellent chapter, answers several recuring questions!

Yes. Yes it does. A great chapter indeed

I think when Kabuto first used Edo Tensei to bring back Akatsuki in front of Tobi, he said the Second could use it . . . but that's beside the point. This makes you wonder what else the Second had under his sleeve.

I hope that's not the only ace up his sleeve.

It's definitely not. Kabuto said that he's not worried about telling Madara how Edo Tensei works because he had another ace in the hole.

It was intresting to finally find out why the hokages and Jiraiya cnnot be summoned, but why not Orochimaru?

Well, Orochimaru's soul is split up between two places, neither of which are accessible.

Hiruzen sealed part of his soul with the Reaper Death Seal and Itachi sealed the rest of Orochimaru's soul in a never-ending genjutsu with the Totsuka Sword.

Anyway, nice chapter. Very possible we'll see Kakashi vs. Zabuza/Haku. That'll be AWESOME!

I wonder, though . . . After Kabuto explained how Edo Tensei worked, Madara didn't mention the coffin that we never saw, the one that freaked him out. I kinda expected Madara to say, "Well, how'd you get the DNA for THAT person?" So maybe that person's DNA isn't hard to acquire? We'll see. I'm still not buying the Tobi=Madara thing.

gama-sennin
12-09-2010, 07:29 PM
The second Hokage is getting more and more mysterious with every few chapters. The Hokages are supposed to be the ones who care for human life and I dont think any other Hokage would have developed a technique that needs live sacrifice. The "Tobirama" kid had some evil going on and there is no doubt about that...

3littlepigs
12-09-2010, 08:02 PM
The second Hokage is getting more and more mysterious with every few chapters. The Hokages are supposed to be the ones who care for human life and I dont think any other Hokage would have developed a technique that needs live sacrifice. The "Tobirama" kid had some evil going on and there is no doubt about that...
lol it's funny but that's exactly what I was thinking...even more considering the fact that he was Hashirama's brother...

EvL j3st3r
12-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Awsome chap! So many answered questions, And it was freaking epic to See Madara lay down the law with Kabuto. I think Kabuto actually lost his cool for like a fraction of a second! lol. He was all like "uh uh uh" and then had to give himself a little pep talk in his head.:lol:

Uchiha Raimaru
12-09-2010, 08:26 PM
I'm very interested to think how Kabuto must've traveled across half the Naruto world and gone to such lengths to collect DNA.

This explains where he was for that span of, I dunno, like, 100 chapters?

Still, I hate Kabuto as a character. That's just me, though.

Vivi
12-09-2010, 08:27 PM
Guarantee ya's Kabuto is lying about the no Risk part.
As soon as Madara uses it he's doomed.

Phariah824
12-09-2010, 08:28 PM
i enjoyed the chapter alot. Kishi finally bringing things together. also confirms Kabuto is planning a move beyond being Madara's peon. can't wait for the full army battle coming up.

DeemonFox
12-09-2010, 10:18 PM

Who would Madara be tempted to use it on?

gama-sennin
12-09-2010, 10:23 PM

Himself...:ugeek:

Yori
12-09-2010, 10:58 PM

Foreshadowing big time but I think Madara is putting that Jutsu in the no-no list. He no its some type of huge risk to bring back the dead.

TheBlackChidori
12-09-2010, 11:19 PM

Izuna.

SilentBlade
12-10-2010, 12:10 AM
It certainly is interesting, though he says it poses no risk, I have a feeling he's lieing. It's like he's giving Madara what he wants, but not really. I have a feeling madara will attempt to use it, and then Kabuto will exploit the weakness (risk) at him.

Yori
12-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Kabuto said that the dead once brung back keeps all their powers right? Meaning bringing back Izuna now has meaning!

SilentBlade
12-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Kabuto said that the dead once brung back keeps all their powers right? Meaning bringing back Izuna now has meaning!

Very true! wouldn't it be interesting if Izuna was not a willing participant in giving up his eyes, and that was who was in the coffin that freaked out Tobi?

mrsticky005
12-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Has anyone else notice that the guy who looks like Motoi's father and that some thought was from the Rock Village is neither? He's actually from the Sand Village.

george hyuga
12-10-2010, 12:52 AM
even without eyes they still have their abilities right?

george hyuga
12-10-2010, 12:52 AM
Has anyone else notice that the guy who looks like Motoi's father and that some thought was from the Rock Village is neither? He's actually from the Sand Village.

wait really?

mrsticky005
12-10-2010, 12:54 AM
even without eyes they still have their abilities right?

They still have their eyes. It's called ominous shading.

wait really?

Yes. The image may be small but the shape is closest to the sand village.

george hyuga
12-10-2010, 12:56 AM
They still have their eyes. It's called ominous shading.

Yes. The image may be small but the shape is closest to the sand village.

i still wonder if he's motoi's father tho motoi is not from the sand

mrsticky005
12-10-2010, 12:58 AM
i still wonder if he's motoi's father tho motoi is not from the sand

It's not Motoi's father since he's very likely from the sand.
I thought it be Motoi's father as well. Guess not. Motoi can live in peace.

george hyuga
12-10-2010, 01:00 AM
aww i guess his feelings aren't gonna be crushed in this was

mrsticky005
12-10-2010, 01:11 AM
aww i guess his feelings aren't gonna be crushed in this was

Now I wonder who the unknown sand village dude is.
I mean what's his story?

george hyuga
12-10-2010, 01:13 AM
and why has he's been brought back?

mrsticky005
12-10-2010, 01:32 AM
Madara is in trouble if he fights against Kabuto. Only two ways are known to be able
to stop it....1 Reaper Demon Seal (which Madara won't use given that it would seal him)
and giving peace to the corpse...which is hard to see Madara being able to do now.

nightwolf613
12-10-2010, 06:51 AM
Read it last night before bed. I'm happy Anko is still alive for the moment. We know now why she is still alive too. Even if Kabuto drains her of Orochimaru's chakra, I hope something happens that allows her to escape. Looks like Kabuto has a tight grip though.

Not sure what is up with thing on Madara's back. Looked like some sort of weird axe at first. Reminds me a little of a weapon one of the villains had in Bleach. The Arankar that Neese fought.

Uchiha Raimaru
12-10-2010, 06:57 AM
Not sure what is up with thing on Madara's back. Looked like some sort of weird axe at first. Reminds me a little of a weapon one of the villains had in Bleach. The Arankar that Neese fought.

Isn't the weapon on Madara's back the weird fan-thing that we've seen him have in flashbacks?

nightwolf613
12-10-2010, 07:12 AM
Agreed. I fear this may not be his last rasegan variant either. This is what makes me hate this character sometimes.

Other than Rasen-Shuriken, it does get a little boring seeing variant after variant of Rasengan. I agree.

Vivi
12-10-2010, 07:34 AM
Well Spiral's are Naruto's gimmick afterall.
Naruto = Maelstrom.
Uzumaki being a pun for Spiral also meaning whirlpool.
Uses a Rasengan being a Spiral Jutsu.
Having a Spiral shape on his Jacket.
Or the ones In Rikodou Mode.

Of course Kishi has to keep inventing new Jutsu's relating to that or he doesn't follow the gimmick making Naruto quite different.

nightwolf613
12-10-2010, 07:36 AM
Isn't the weapon on Madara's back the weird fan-thing that we've seen him have in flashbacks?

I don't remember the fan. I'll have to go back and look to see if I can find it.

Vivi
12-10-2010, 07:38 AM
I don't remember the fan. I'll have to go back and look to see if I can find it.

He uses it while fighting Hashirama in 399.
Also it's shown when Madara turned is back on Konoha.Same chapter I believe.

Inuyasha
12-10-2010, 07:38 AM
yea he had it in the story he told to sasuke

its on his beck when he is leaving the Leaf Village

and when he returns with Nine Tails to fight the 1st

EDIT: awwwww Vivi you beat me too it

Ishtar
12-10-2010, 08:09 AM
I bet you there's going to be a Kamehameha rasengan type thing. I bet thats what Naruto's trying to learn right now. The new rasengan explodes like the demon ball, no?

nightwolf613
12-10-2010, 08:29 AM
Thanks, and yeah it's the same weapon for sure.

Jakropha
12-10-2010, 09:09 AM

Everywhere you see him, he is a harsh, almost uncaring person.

Danzo probably worshiped him :lol:

He is supposedly known for Space Time ninjutsu as well...

I think Kimimaro would be easy to obtain DNA, as Oro probably had his body retrieved.
Haku/Zabuza, in a grave, easy.

Parak111
12-10-2010, 09:40 AM
I lost my original chapter review and I don't feel like typing it out again so I'll just say that the chapter was good.

I'll retype this though. Kabuto's oh-I-am-the-greatest-villain-of-all-time face at the end of the chapter was just so badass. Like Kabuto, like Madara.

TheBlackChidori
12-10-2010, 01:16 PM
Now I wonder who the unknown sand village dude is.
I mean what's his story?

Chiyo's son, perhaps?

Lady Tsunade
12-10-2010, 01:46 PM
2 bodies are used for one ressurection? Well that wouldn't make sense, considering Orochimaru had to previously sacrifice two bodies to summon up 2 ninja. Kin and Zaku were both used to summon Hashirama and Tobirama :/

Asides that, good chapter. I hope Anko lives Sx

Nick Tasogare
12-10-2010, 01:49 PM
2 bodies are used for one ressurection? Well that wouldn't make sense, considering Orochimaru had to previously sacrifice two bodies to summon up 2 ninja. Kin and Zaku were both used to summon Hashirama and Tobirama :/

That''s not what happened. He killed one guy, he was dead. He used the guy who had been kept alive, and sacrificed him to bring back the guy who had just been killed. 1 Sacrifice yields 1 Resurrection.

Anko ;~;

Vivi
12-10-2010, 01:54 PM
Anko ;~;

Wonder where she disappeared off to.
Butt-Snake had her last and hid her under Kabuto's Cloak.
But Kabuto's Body afterwards didn't change.

george hyuga
12-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Wonder where she disappeared off to.
Butt-Snake had her last and hid her under Kabuto's Cloak.
But Kabuto's Body afterwards didn't change.
she's in the new chapter

TheBlackChidori
12-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Ahahaha butt snake...

Inuyasha
12-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Chiyo's son, perhaps?
Wait but Chiyo's son is Sasori's dad correct the one with darker red hair

darkdemonofthemist
12-10-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm glad the more well known characters are getting involved in this now.

I can't wait to see Sakura crash and burn! I wonder who she'll be fighting against.

Vivi
12-10-2010, 03:07 PM
I'm glad the more well known characters are getting involved in this now.

I can't wait to see Sakura crash and burn! I wonder who she'll be fighting against.

Quite sure Chiyo.

Ahahaha butt snake...

Appearantly I missed a Joke.

darkdemonofthemist
12-10-2010, 03:13 PM
Quite sure Chiyo.

Ooh yeah you're right.

The only thing I'd have to say is that I don't think Sakura would have much of a chance. Though at this point she knows Chiyo's fighting styles and techniques which might just stop her from being totally destroyed.

Plus plot no jutsu.

Vivi
12-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Ooh yeah you're right.

The only thing I'd have to say is that I don't think Sakura would have much of a chance. Though at this point she knows Chiyo's fighting styles and techniques which might just stop her from being totally destroyed.

Plus plot no jutsu.

Sakura stands a good chance.
Only like 3 of Chiyo's 10 Puppets remain.
Mom and Dad Puppets not sure if they can be summoned.

Thinking about Chiyo is quite Hax.
Resurrection Jutsu requires her Death.She can spam it now.

If nothing helps more Talk no Jutsu.

Inuyasha
12-10-2010, 03:18 PM

you kinda sorta made the joke

I think when you were referring to either Anko or Kabuto

narulvr
12-10-2010, 06:48 PM
kabuto reminds me of cell. he has a tail, can regenerate from a fatal wound, and needs to absorb people to increase his power. besides tht pretty good chap but naruto is makin me mad cuz all he can do is rasengan and all of its cousins, he needs to learn more cuz he cant beat madara or sasuke wit that and shadow clones alone

DeemonFox
12-10-2010, 08:46 PM
Can byakugan see the Zetsus underground?

george hyuga
12-10-2010, 10:15 PM
i think a byakugan user saw them

Vivi
12-10-2010, 10:32 PM
i think a byakugan user saw them

Tokuma Hyuuga.

george hyuga
12-10-2010, 10:35 PM
yes, and i can't wait to see whats coming up. finally gaara's squad

Xibitz360
12-10-2010, 11:25 PM
yeah me neither!! This chapter was very interesting.....nice hook kishi!

Wind Style Naruto
12-11-2010, 05:30 AM
i hope next week's fight dosen't end up with the sai's brother's death controversy. i would like a few major characters to die equally before naruto comes back.

Would you stop complaining about that?

Happy to know that all my Shisui theories are still completely in tact.

Kishi tied up so many loose ends this week.

I know right.

The Akatsuki didn't have any Jinchuriki before the timeskip, and at that time Orochimaru wasn't in it. They probably had a few DNA samples, but having all the ones Kabuto had is unlikely.

That's probably what He've been doing since Naruto and co. last saw him on their mission to find Itachi and Sasuke from when he made his reappearance.

He is from the Stone check again because only Stone ninjas were those type of vest, the sand wears the one with with those long shoulder pads.

It's not Motoi's father since he's very likely from the sand.
I thought it be Motoi's father as well. Guess not. Motoi can live in peace.

Well at least he wont get any character development or steal any screen time from other characters who deserve it.

Chiyo's son, perhaps?

No Chiyo's son(Sasori's father) have red hair plus I doubt that Sasori's father is Chiyo's son more like his mother since her seems more related to Chiyo's.

That doesn't make much sense since Kabuto just used Fu to summon Torune.

Sakura stands a good chance.
Only like 3 of Chiyo's 10 Puppets remain.
Mom and Dad Puppets not sure if they can be summoned.

Thinking about Chiyo is quite Hax.
Resurrection Jutsu requires her Death.She can spam it now.

If nothing helps more Talk no Jutsu.

Yeah what good would that do if her comrades can just regenerate from every little damage. She'll probably use it to probably save Sakura or someone on the good guys side or maybe even bring life into the Mother, Father, and Sasori puppet.

Overall I loved this chapter, its almost like Kishi pays attention to the fan base. Its just like he brings stuff into the story and actually knows whats he going to do with it but never fully explains it right away to leave people guessing and when the time is right explains it to satisfy people.

I always guess that Haku knew more moves before his death but I never wondered why he never use them before oh well.

Anyway the war begins, THE SHINOBI WORLD WAR ARC commence.

HachibiXSenpai
12-11-2010, 08:33 AM
those new headbands that the shinobi wear now are badass!!!! XD

Jakropha
12-11-2010, 09:27 AM
those new headbands that the shinobi wear now are badass!!!! XD

Meh, I like the Hidden Mist ones better,

Also, this chapter opened up some possibilities to who might be summoned or already have been summoned in the future.

I just wanna see Zabuza and Haku do some damage against Kakashi, and he will Kamui them, and he will have an epic battle indeed!

george hyuga
12-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Meh, I like the Hidden Mist ones better,

Also, this chapter opened up some possibilities to who might be summoned or already have been summoned in the future.

I just wanna see Zabuza and Haku do some damage against Kakashi, and he will Kamui them, and he will have an epic battle indeed!

or maybe kakuzu would go after kakashi

♥SakuHina♥
12-11-2010, 11:36 AM
Gotta love Naruto's guts :cool:

KunoichiRule
12-12-2010, 06:58 PM
I just have a quick question... The manga says that Impure World Resurrection makes it so that all the abilities of the dead person are still useable by the revived one. Does that mean that the jinchuuriki still have their Bijuu inside of them? And the the Bijuu 2-7 get unsealed by Kabuto?

Thanks in advance = 3

Uchiha Raimaru
12-12-2010, 07:06 PM
I just have a quick question... The manga says that Impure World Resurrection makes it so that all the abilities of the dead person are still useable by the revived one. Does that mean that the jinchuuriki still have their Bijuu inside of them? And the the Bijuu 2-7 get unsealed by Kabuto?

Thanks in advance = 3

No, because the bijuu are separate entities, not the ability of the Jinchuuriki. Whereas the Sharingan, Rinnegan, etc. are the abilities of the revived person.

Hope that clears things up.

Wind Style Naruto
12-12-2010, 08:07 PM
No, because the bijuu are separate entities, not the ability of the Jinchuuriki. Whereas the Sharingan, Rinnegan, etc. are the abilities of the revived person.

Hope that clears things up.

Well technically it depends skills the hosts pick by just having the bijus inside them and experience like Gaara's control over sand, Killer Bee's ability to produce ink, and even any KKG like abilities but stuff like Chakra Beast forms, chakra cloaks, and Tailed Beast Bombs require the biju itself so no.

Sheelah
12-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Is it just me or are these battles moving way too quick? Somehow it seems like they should take a little bit longer to resolve. So far it's been too easy.

Yori
12-12-2010, 08:23 PM
No that battle didn't need to be drag out. Bigger ones with Itachi, Nagato, etc. will be take longer though

Parak111
12-13-2010, 10:36 AM
No that battle didn't need to be drag out. Bigger ones with Itachi, Nagato, etc. will be take longer though

Doubtful. Sasori and Deidara have always been important characters. Ofcourse Itachi is slightly more important than them since he's Sasuke's borther but I still think that Kishi's gonna rush through that like a train.

The Naruto and Sasuke battle will probably be 20-25 chapters long + the flashbacks ofcourse. I think he's in a hurry to do that battle.http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/hurr.gif

JazzJunkie4
12-13-2010, 01:57 PM
I think from what we have seen so far it is safe to assume that naruto will battle madara and kabuto before sasuke. It looks like Kishi is saving that for last.

Wind Style Naruto
12-13-2010, 02:21 PM
Is it just me or are these battles moving way too quick? Somehow it seems like they should take a little bit longer to resolve. So far it's been too easy.

Well the first battle was quick and easy because Kishi doesnt want to drag out the climax. The ambush battle is an very important battle to the war it started every other battle coming in this war.

Also that battle was short because it wouldn't be very interesting. First the battle had Sasori who had none of his puppets or puppet body, Shin who could barely do anything, and an cocky Deidara. It wouldn't be that very interesting compared to Kakuzu, Nagato, Itachi, and everyone else who has some special skill. That battle was to eliminate the people who could barely do anything(Shin and Sasori). Deidara is still alive so he might get another battle if Chikuchi rescues him.