PDA

View Full Version : AHA. Kakashi CAN'T beat Superman.

KARINISSOSEXY
12-09-2010, 05:48 AM
Ultima-Kamui. Period.

deidara330
12-09-2010, 10:22 AM
JK Answer: Kakashi insta-Kamui's Superman so fast that Superman is dead before he even realizes the battle's already started.

Serious Answer: Kakashi's Kamui isn't nearly fast enough to capture Superman based on the fact that Superman should be faster than the speed of light itself (this from the internet as I don't read the Superman comics). Once the battle starts, Superman runs up to Kakashi (At a distance of 50 meters FTL covers that in under 1/10000 of a second at the least which Kakashi has never shown the ability to react to, much less counter in time) and punches him. Knowing little about physics I can at least tell you that a punch delivered at the speed of light will kill Kakashi from the sheer force, disregarding any instance of Superman's actual strength which should already be incredibly high. This also barring the usage of any of Superman's actual superpowers and assuming that Kamui will actually kill Superman if it hits him.

Assuming I know absolutely nothing about Superman other than the fact that his speed is greater than light's I can still tell you Superman will fodderize Kakashi.

Back to JK Answer: Kakashi is omnipotent and destroys Superman with his mind. `:P

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
12-09-2010, 10:34 AM
kamui is possible, but only if kakashi has equal speed with superman....i wish kakashi could beat him...im hopn for that someday...

Vivi
12-09-2010, 10:37 AM
kamui is possible, but only if kakashi has equal speed with superman....i wish kakashi could beat him...im hopn for that someday...

Still doubtful as Kakashi still needs to warp his Headband away then activate MS and aim for Fupes before getting hit.

1 hit is all Supes needs.

Frost ninja
12-09-2010, 10:43 AM
If we are to take this by the "ants vs Giant" logic, then Kakashi needs to be a south african Death Ant that burrows into Superman's skull and lays eggs in his mondula oblongada. After the eggs hatch, the vevour said brain section and superman dies of a heart attack/suffocation.

Ultimate combatant
12-09-2010, 10:54 AM
If we assume Superman is in character, he sees Kakashi and Kakashi just does it. If he is out of character he`d attack faster than Kakashi can react.

321zigzag3
12-09-2010, 10:57 AM
The best way Kakashi is going to land a hit on Superman is if Superman is very very very and I say very In Character (plus plot lazy) and Kakashi has full knowledge and in bloodlust.

The only problem is that writers tend to dumb down superman alot with his feats and etc. And he tends to pull his punches and be IC a lot.

We all know Superman at best is faster than light and juggle planets and plus there are different incarnations of him.

Plus is this comics superman or animated superman?

cnorwood
12-09-2010, 11:21 AM
if superman sees a kamui warping around him he goes mach 2000 and punches him, new earth superman cant sneeze away planets, and cant pull planets by himself. the only way kakashi can win is if he is by a large amount of kriptonite, under a red sun, and a high power spell is on him

tyrell4life194
12-09-2010, 01:17 PM
This is a joke thread, so I'm not going to take this seriously, and just say that Superman rapes Kakashi. Ok, NOW I'm going to take this seriously.

Superman travels at FTL at 50 meters, which is 1/10000 of a second. Kakashi has shown no proof of his Kamui to travel that distance at such speeds. Also, Kakashi has no attacks that can even harm Superman, let alone kill him. He has no feats to even be on par with him also. Therefore, he autoloses for being unworthy.