View Full Version : Anbu v. Yori

Yori
12-07-2010, 10:09 PM
You ruin my awards ceremony!

No GM. If GM Re-do Post.

Go first

Anbu Leader
12-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Hehe. It's a little more interesting now..

(Copy and Paste hence I don't like making the first move)

// Captain Kurowara walks out of a large Garganta with his reiatsu very low attempting to fool his opponent, making it seem as if he is weak. Once he spots his opponent he whispers: "Hado #91, Senjū Kōten Taihō." Which summons seven spears of light that are fired towards the same focal point (his opponent) in very high level speed, when close enough to the SR the culminating explosion will be exceedingly devastating, with more then enough power to execute his opponent. Then the Captain taking advantage of the big attraction of the explosion he one-steps back and pulls his reverse-hilt Jin Tachi (look it up) upwards releasing it from its scythe. He then screams while swing his small blade downward: "Taihoko, Scream!" releasing a high speed red aura wave towards his opponent which would incinerate his body with ease //

Note: My character is a Kidou Master, allowing him to activate a spell (once every 2-3 turns) with out its Incantation.

Image: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/174/e/e/Tetsukazan_Kurowara__LINES__by_comfycushion87.png

Anbu Leader
12-11-2010, 02:12 PM
C'mon, got me all warmed up and now you ain't responding ?