PDA

View Full Version : Time for Asskicking.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-06-2010, 05:45 PM
Arrancars of Hueco Mundo, Alpha & Omega Power Rangers, and the Asura, I declare on thee all war. Present yourself under the bridge, in Portugal, at high noon, and we shall began.

(In order words, this is the battle thread, you guys can come at any turn, just remind yourselves of the location and that it's y'all against me.)

Hally
12-06-2010, 05:46 PM
O.o Vat is insane......

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Took ya that long to notice? Wooza. . .

Devroux
12-06-2010, 05:48 PM
//throws a mountain busting kick at Vat//

You tried this before and it died...

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-06-2010, 05:49 PM
//throws a mountain busting kick at Vat//

You tried this before and it died...
//sidestep.

Naw, first try actually. I however have made fights where I tried to cut loose and start getting serious, but everybody ran away or started out too weak.

Noctis Arashi
12-06-2010, 05:50 PM
*Watches as Devs leg is about to get broken, laughs, and covers myself in white steel, moving around placing points of reiatsu in a large circle at high speed, which are also covered in white steel, I then place a point at the center and stand there. This causes them to react without touching, creating a field within a field. As I stand and watch vat.*

Devroux
12-06-2010, 05:51 PM
//sidestep.

Naw, first try actually. I however have made fights where I tried to cut loose and start getting serious, but everybody ran away or started out too weak.
I can still counter our fight if you want... Just not tonight. Birthday party...
*Watches as Devs leg is about to get broken, laughs, and covers myself in white steel, moving around placing points of reiatsu in a large circle at high speed, which are also covered in white steel, I then place a point at the center and stand there*
If you read, he sidestepped.

Noctis Arashi
12-06-2010, 05:52 PM
I made it before he typed it.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-06-2010, 05:55 PM
*Watches as Devs leg is about to get broken, laughs, and covers myself in white steel, moving around placing points of reiatsu in a large circle at high speed, which are also covered in white steel, I then place a point at the center and stand there*

As I noticed Susan to the side, about sixty or so meters off, I reached downwards and grabbed a few pebbles while evading Devroux's simple attack. After evading, I skittered to the right, where I then tossed the pebbles into the rippling air. Due to newly gained speed from the swift skitter, the pebbles sped back at my right faster than usual, as I promptly flick it at astonishing speeds with my index finger. Having done so with four pebbles, the pebbles whiz at Susan's vulnerable Reishi points, casually breaking upon the air amidst them into sonic booms. Catching fire from the sheer frictional heat gathered around them, they explode spontaneously once they reach their trajectory target, resulting in an explosion of heated flames and hot debris of stone that destroys the Reishi points. I then sigh and offer a beckoning motion at Susan, taunting him to try harder.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-06-2010, 05:56 PM
I can still counter our fight if you want... Just not tonight. Birthday party...

If you read, he sidestepped.

Sure. You can continue this fight too.

Noctis Arashi
12-06-2010, 05:59 PM
As I noticed Susan to the side, about sixty or so meters off, I reached downwards and grabbed a few pebbles while evading Devroux's simple attack. After evading, I skittered to the right, where I then tossed the pebbles into the rippling air. Due to newly gained speed from the swift skitter, the pebbles sped back at my right faster than usual, as I promptly flick it at astonishing speeds with my index finger. Having done so with four pebbles, the pebbles whiz at Susan's vulnerable Reishi points, casually breaking upon the air amidst them into sonic booms. Catching fire from the sheer frictional heat gathered around them, they explode spontaneously once they reach their trajectory target, resulting in an explosion of heated flames and hot debris of stone that destroys the Reishi points. I then sigh and offer a beckoning motion at Susan, taunting him to try harder.
/is wondering how pebbles would break the reishi points when they are covered in white steel, knowing you know what they are, and can do?

Noctis Arashi
12-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Also, a circle is created with more than 4 points, so the field is now, and still active. As well as being stronger due to the heat you just created.

junchurikioftheleaf
12-06-2010, 06:05 PM
*leans against a wall silently sucking the powder from a baby bottle pop container watching it all go down*

Hando Craap
12-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Walks to the center,reaches in his pouches,and begins eating jalapeno's , chiles , tobasco sauce, and acetone.Turns around,bends over,whips out a lighter,and...

TOXIC FLAMIN' BUTT JUTSU!!!

Noctis Arashi
12-06-2010, 06:33 PM
/manipulates the molecules inside the field, causing the flames to shoot back up your anal passage, killing you

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-06-2010, 06:43 PM
/is wondering how pebbles would break the reishi points when they are covered in white steel, knowing you know what they are, and can do?

Ah, forgot to mention. Pebbles are covered in Chi that creates a vacuum. Vacuum occurs when the pebble explodes, causing it to spread out in a wide area. Modified vacuum, destroys the White Steel around the Reishi spots, and if the White Steel is connected to your own, occurs a chain reaction.

Hando Craap
12-06-2010, 06:43 PM
Sorry Me no dead no jutsu and besides don't you think I'm already in the hospital after that mess!?!!:lol:

Noctis Arashi
12-06-2010, 06:44 PM
Ah, forgot to mention. Pebbles are covered in Chi that creates a vacuum. Vacuum occurs when the pebble explodes, causing it to spread out in a wide area. Modified vacuum, destroys the White Steel around the Reishi spots, and if the White Steel is connected to your own, occurs a chain reaction.
=/

I never said the white steel was connected to the points.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-06-2010, 06:47 PM
=/

I never said the white steel was connected to the points.

Read section where it states so:

and if

Noctis Arashi
12-06-2010, 06:48 PM
So my field is still active.

Mmk.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-06-2010, 06:49 PM
No, your field is gone. All you have is your body shield of White Steel.

Noctis Arashi
12-06-2010, 06:51 PM
How is it gone? They weren't connected.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-06-2010, 06:52 PM
The Reishi spots made up the field. I destroyed them all, therefore, the field ceased to exist.

Noctis Arashi
12-06-2010, 06:53 PM
The Reishi spots made up the field. I destroyed them all, therefore, the field ceased to exist.
You attacked 4.

I said a circle.

I didn't know that 4 spots could make a circle.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-06-2010, 06:54 PM
They can, seeing as that a circle has no true corners and simple curve, meaning that two spots can make a circle. And since you never listed the approx. amount of spots, it means that my statement of four is valid.

Noctis Arashi
12-06-2010, 06:56 PM
/still does not think so but, *shrugs*

Anbu Leader
12-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Ghost is gonna kick some ass!

// Captain Kurowara walks out of a large Garganta with his reiatsu very low attempting to fool his opponent, making it seem as if he is weak. Once he spots his Arrancar opponent he whispers: "Hado #91, Senjū Kōten Taihō." Which summons seven spears of light that are fired towards the same focal point (the Arrancar) in very high level speed, when making contact with a solid object the culminating explosion will be exceedingly devastating, with more then enough power to execute my opponent. Then the Captain taking advantage of the big attraction of the explosion he one-steps back and pulls his reverse-hilt Jin Tachi (look it up) upwards releasing it from its scythe. He then screams while swing his small blade downward: "Taihoko, Scream!" releasing a high speed red aura wave towards my opponent which would incinerate his body with ease //

Note: My character is a Kidou Master, allowing him to activate a spell (once a turn) with out its Incantation.

Image: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/174/e/e/Tetsukazan_Kurowara__LINES__by_comfycushion87.png

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Look dude:

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt201/Vatanui/circle.jpg?t=1291690704

The four teal spots are the Reishi places.

Noctis Arashi
12-06-2010, 07:02 PM
Look dude:

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt201/Vatanui/circle.jpg?t=1291690704

The four teal spots are the Reishi places.
They aren't directly connecting as such, but like I said. Shrugs.

*whilst another contender walks in, I sonido around, placing 10 more reishi spots in the same manner, creating the field once more due to the fact that he did not destroy the center one. The diameter of the field encompasses 100 meters. I then stand and wait as I create 4 white steel spears. Firing one at vat.*

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-06-2010, 07:04 PM
They aren't directly connecting as such, but like I said. Shrugs.

*whilst another contender walks in, I sonido around, placing 10 more reishi spots in the same manner, creating the field once more due to the fact that he did not destroy the center one. The diameter of the field encompasses 100 meters. I then stand and wait as I create 4 white steel spears. Firing one at vat.*

Then you should have said how they connected. And by the way, that is literally the only way to connect it into a circle without stressing the Reishi or running out.

Noctis Arashi
12-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Yeah. But at this point, I have a way to stop it due to the field being active and not affecting you yet.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Yeah. But at this point, I have a way to stop it due to the field being active and not affecting you yet.

It doesn't have to stop, because it likely will before it can even complete itself.

Anbu Leader
12-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Vat my move!!!!

Noctis Arashi
12-06-2010, 07:11 PM
How? It has a constant energy source, removing strain.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-06-2010, 07:13 PM
How? It has a constant energy source, removing strain.

You never stated that it has a constant energy source, seeing as that you only placed them there, meaning that as a standard, they were on their own.

Noctis Arashi
12-06-2010, 07:14 PM
In the same manner, which is surrounded by white steel. Which was absorbing energy.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-06-2010, 07:18 PM
In the same manner, which is surrounded by white steel. Which was absorbing energy.
In other words, you helped kill yourself.

Vat my move!!!!

Gotcha.

Noctis Arashi
12-06-2010, 07:19 PM
>.>..........yep.

/walks off

Anbu Leader
12-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Vatty, my move.

Makoto Cifer
12-08-2010, 01:19 PM
You need to counter in our fight. http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80193