PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Japanese episodes

NejiWannabe
04-11-2009, 09:23 PM
Please keep them up to date with the weeks they are released. The last two aired were double episodes and you're only posting 1 each week. Since airing these episodes, free, online, you have been one week behind. The newest one you have posted, isn't the newest episode. Please get on board with that. It's false advertising to say you're up to date with them, every week, when you're clearly not. It's irritating. Thanks! :|

*ichigorukiafan*
04-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Please keep them up to date with the weeks they are released. The last two aired were double episodes and you're only posting 1 each week. Since airing these episodes, free, online, you have been one week behind. The newest one you have posted, isn't the newest episode. Please get on board with that. It's false advertising to say you're up to date with them, every week, when you're clearly not. It's irritating. Thanks! :|

if u wanna be up to date with each new episode every week u have to actually PAY viz media 4 it. :evil: :( . otherwise, u will always be a week behind like everybody else. i know its EXTREMLY frustrating. who's actually gonna pay 2 c it ONCE it comes out?

zerosameri
04-11-2009, 10:29 PM
i know right :(

OnyxBlossom
04-11-2009, 10:48 PM
i agree. :(

NejiWannabe
04-13-2009, 06:10 PM
So where on the site do they offer to let you pay to be current?

Toma RNK
04-13-2009, 06:12 PM
So where on the site do they offer to let you pay to be current?
It isn't on this site but on another site viz is partnered with. The jerks billed me twice and I have had some issues with them on a seperate project I was working on. I'm gonna leave beforeI get angry...

Sage Mode
04-14-2009, 12:04 PM
Hey, guys. Technically Viz isn't partnered with the paid site in question at all. They are their own entity. But they do have exclusive rights to show the episode before we can hand them off to Hulu, and this is the cause for the week delay.

Sorry if the situation upsets some of you!

Shika-fiend
04-17-2009, 08:26 PM
I guess it's kind of annoying....... But, maybe we could just wait for 3(or more) episodes to come out and maybe that'll satisfy you........Or, maybe not. -_-" :|

Rath6789
04-18-2009, 05:10 PM
It's no big deal for me.

SRhyse
04-18-2009, 05:11 PM
Hey, guys. Technically Viz isn't partnered with the paid site in question at all. They are their own entity. But they do have exclusive rights to show the episode before we can hand them off to Hulu, and this is the cause for the week delay.

Sorry if the situation upsets some of you!
As a side note, if you don't like that the paid site gets it first, support us by watching ours instead.

It'd give content providers more incentive to let us get things to you first and free.

Tracer
04-18-2009, 11:36 PM
As a side note, if you don't like that the paid site gets it first, support us by watching ours instead.

It'd give content providers more incentive to let us get things to you first and free.

yes i am on that bandwagon last time i stood up for free content i was talked to so im going to stop this here but i do agree with ya'll screw 'the man' that closes content off and make others pay for it!