PDA

View Full Version : Shinigami's Rising

Seven
12-05-2010, 10:06 AM
I destroyed Seireitei and I have moved to Hueco Mundo where I now occupy half the land.

I could use an entarouge, who shall join me in ending the Arrancar Clans?

It's this easy.

I have warped the land using my powers of God-Hood.

This is all that remains beneath my Castle.

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab16/TheMan27/Castle_by_polawat.jpg

Hally
12-05-2010, 10:10 AM
Get out........only a few shinigami may live here and that is Yoroichi and her buddies cause she allied with me......if you wish to allie you may live here if not consider yourself an enemy which will be eliminated. I despise some SR's.................

Seven
12-05-2010, 10:12 AM
Get out........only a few shinigami may live here and that is Yoroichi and her buddies cause she allied with me......if you wish to allie you may live here if not consider yourself an enemy which will be eliminated. I despise some SR's.................

Are you gonna make me leave Hally? Are you gonna send your entire army here to knock on the doors of my castle? Let's see it happen then.

junchurikioftheleaf
12-05-2010, 10:13 AM
/knocks on doors :D

Seven
12-05-2010, 10:13 AM
/knocks on doors :D

Fail. XD

I still occupy this land.

Devroux
12-05-2010, 10:15 AM
HM is Hally's... You can't just say you move in and control half the land. You didn't even do anything to earn it.

junchurikioftheleaf
12-05-2010, 10:15 AM
/turns land into a giant ice cube `:D

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
12-05-2010, 10:17 AM
/turns land into a giant ice cube `:D
[Wait's for it to melt] We have a swimming pool now! [Jumps in]

junchurikioftheleaf
12-05-2010, 10:18 AM
[Wait's for it to melt] We have a swimming pool now! [Jumps in]
it's always night time in hueco mundo....and that ice cube is -130 degrees celsius.....so yea that could take a WHHHHHIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE

12-05-2010, 10:20 AM
it's always night time in hueco mundo....and that ice cube is -130 degrees celsius.....so yea that could take a WHHHHHIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE
Not when you're me! My body has a body temperature of 100 K! [Melts the ice by touching it. Then lowers my body temperature so that I can swim in it]

Seven
12-05-2010, 10:20 AM
HM is Hally's... You can't just say you move in and control half the land. You didn't even do anything to earn it.

Oh but I did as much as Hally did, I made thread.

12-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Lol. [Checks to see if I can rep you up this time]

Devroux
12-05-2010, 10:23 AM
It was given to her after helping Killy. You did nothing and she helped the last ruler.

You own nothing.
She inherited HM.

Seven
12-05-2010, 10:24 AM
It was given to her after helping Killy. You did nothing and she helped the last ruler.

You own nothing.
She inherited HM.

Not at all what happened.
Hidan still ruled over Hueco Mundo at the time and he gave it to me. Though I gave it to Hally because she wanted to be just like her hero killy.
So you see I actually own Hueco mundo as its rightful heir.

Hally
12-05-2010, 10:25 AM
I already know who would get HM if I retired.......

Hally
12-05-2010, 10:26 AM
Um killy was the god of HM....hidan was only leader of Espada..............so..........................ye a.......XD

12-05-2010, 10:26 AM
ME! `:P
I'm the best candidate!

12-05-2010, 10:27 AM
Um killy was the god of HM....hidan was only leader of Espada..............so..........................ye a.......XD
Gods can't die though, and he has died.........So.......Yeah......

Danielle
12-05-2010, 10:28 AM
ME! `:P
I'm the best candidate!
~Votes for Lunar~ >.> XD

Hally
12-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Lolz Killy never died. He left FV..........retired.........hes still alive............no one has tecnically defeated him in battle. Tied yes some have like Sixxy but defeated no.

junchurikioftheleaf
12-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Gods can't die though, and he has died.........So.......Yeah......
then yori is no god...cuz i killed him...

Devroux
Not at all what happened.
Hidan still ruled over Hueco Mundo at the time and he gave it to me. Though I gave it to Hally because she wanted to be just like her hero killy.
So you see I actually own Hueco mundo as its rightful heir.
Even if that is how it happened (which I HIGHLY doubt), you gave it to her. You can't just show up and take it back.
Me! I'm the favorite....

You own nothing.
She inherited HM.
She actually didn't do anything for Killy. It was 7Paths of Pain who ruled over Hueco Mundo. When he left, Killy made himself leader, and everyone just went along with it. But when he left, Hally made herself leader. It's just an ongoing circle.

12-05-2010, 10:30 AM
then yori is no god...cuz i killed him...
I never said he was a god.

Hally
12-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Lunar why would i hand it over too you??? Have you been loyal?? Have you been dependable meaning if I leave and leave someone in charge I know things will be fine???? Nope only one person has done this and the day he beats me in battle I will know I can retire anytime I wish.

junchurikioftheleaf
12-05-2010, 10:31 AM
I never said he was a god.
but he said hes a god >.> so your arguing against him with that statement :ugeek:

Lolz Killy never died. He left FV..........retired.........hes still alive............no one has tecnically defeated him in battle. Tied yes some have like Sixxy but defeated no.
According to Vat, a while ago, he beat Killsworth. Meaning: Killy = X.X

Devroux
She actually didn't do anything for Killy. It was 7Paths of Pain who ruled over Hueco Mundo. When he left, Killy made himself leader, and everyone just went along with it. But when he left, Hally made herself leader. It's just an ongoing circle.
Even if that happened... Hally is the current ruler. He can't just claim it. He has to fight for it. Which he can't win...

Hally

I was killys best student, dependable, managed to remain undefeated by the Hollow union and protected confederacy..........right before he left.........soooooooooooo yea I did do alot for killy. I kept confed alive and kicked ppls butts........

junchurikioftheleaf
12-05-2010, 10:32 AM
According to Vat, a while ago, he beat Killsworth. Meaning: Killy = X.X
vat says alot of stuff half of it is random crap the other half is usually partial truth unless he has proof he didnt

Hally
He never beat Killy..........................ever that fight was pure gm on both of their sides so it is invalid they would have to have a fair fight.

Seven
Even if that is how it happened (which I HIGHLY doubt), you gave it to her. You can't just show up and take it back.

Me! I'm the favorite....

Believe it or not that's the truth, i can occupy any area I want to occupy.

Devroux
12-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Believe it or not that's the truth, i can occupy any area I want to occupy.
Occupy it then. But you don't own it. And you won't even own half of it. It belongs to Hally unless you defeat her in a battle for her thrown.

Hally
12-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Seven you may live in this land. However. You must pay rent........must leave my ppl alone and must allie with me. O.o Or go back to SS.

Draco Uchiha
12-05-2010, 10:35 AM
or he could attempt to fight you for some of the land or the whole hueco mundo thread.

Lunar why would i hand it over too you??? Have you been loyal?? Have you been dependable meaning if I leave and leave someone in charge I know things will be fine???? Nope only one person has done this and the day he beats me in battle I will know I can retire anytime I wish.
Remember Hueco Mundo FC? It was you vs. Killsworth, Tenma, and the rest of the group. Who stood up for you? Who was the one who made them stop bashing 7Pop and yourself? Who actually protected you and healed you numerous times during that time? Certainly no one but myself, because no one else wanted to save you, to have you only get yourself beat up again.

Lunar did all of this and more. He simply changed sides, because you went mad with power, and started to blame me, who was always loyal, for things you've done. Who wants to blamed for things they didn't do?

Seven
Seven you may live in this land. However. You must pay rent........must leave my ppl alone and must allie with me. O.o Or go back to SS.

Nope, Nope, and Nope.
I think I'll just live in this here castle free of charge, and take out as many Arrancar as I wish to do.
You know the original rules Hally as well as I do.

12-05-2010, 10:36 AM
I was killys best student, dependable, managed to remain undefeated by the Hollow union and protected confederacy..........right before he left.........soooooooooooo yea I did do alot for killy. I kept confed alive and kicked ppls butts........
And who did you beat up? The only Soul Reapers on this forum?

Seven
12-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Occupy it then. But you don't own it. And you won't even own half of it. It belongs to Hally unless you defeat her in a battle for her thrown.

I already did that last time, then she just made the escudo thread.

Hally
12-05-2010, 10:39 AM
Remember Hueco Mundo FC? It was you vs. Killsworth, Tenma, and the rest of the group. Who stood up for you? Who was the one who made them stop bashing 7Pop and yourself? Who actually protected you and healed you numerous times during that time? Certainly no one but myself, because no one else wanted to save you, to have you only get yourself beat up again.

Lunar did all of this and more. He simply changed sides, because you went mad with power, and started to blame me, who was always loyal, for things you've done. Who wants to blamed for things they didn't do?

I went mad???? Me mad.....................I dont have an ounce of Madness in me. *looks at you* You were the one who betrayed and Joined Yori.........yes you WERE loyal. However there is someone in my group right now who I know I could hand LN over too and things would be fine.

Nope, Nope, and Nope.
I think I'll just live in this here castle free of charge, and take out as many Arrancar as I wish to do.
You know the original rules Hally as well as I do.

You will not. *looks at you* I demand 10000000000 dollars, free ice cream and um..........you leave the arrancar alone. XXXDDD. Nope but Free Ice Cream would be nice....`:P Vat can live in LN cause he has slushies

Devroux
12-05-2010, 10:39 AM
I already did that last time, then she just made the escudo thread.
You ditched to be an SR or whatever and then came back. Do it again because you rule nothing ATM.

Seven
12-05-2010, 10:40 AM
I went mad???? Me mad.....................I dont have an ounce of Madness in me. *looks at you* You were the one who betrayed and Joined Yori.........yes you WERE loyal. However there is someone in my group right now who I know I could hand LN over too and things would be fine.

You will not. *looks at you* I demand 10000000000 dollars, free ice cream and um..........you leave the arrancar alone. XXXDDD. Nope but Free Ice Cream would be nice....`:P Vat can live in LN cause he has slushies

Still no, and I think i'll just fight you for the Rep war that you already agreed to.

Hally
12-05-2010, 10:40 AM
Seven you never beat me. I was fighting Yori..........he gained half of HM not you and then i got it back. Escudo is in Menos forest sooooooo yea.

Draco Uchiha
12-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Still no, and I think i'll just fight you for the Rep war that you already agreed to.
look on the sig shop thread.

Seven
12-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Seven you never beat me. I was fighting Yori..........he gained half of HM not you and then i got it back. Escudo is in Menos forest sooooooo yea.

Hally we both know the real reason that you have any part in HM is because when Killy and Hidan left I decided to make this place fun again and give you the rights to HM.

12-05-2010, 10:49 AM
You started to go paranoid. You started to call me out. Asking me where my trust lies. Even though I'd been loyal to you for months, and your right hand man. So, I got tired of being yelled at, and not being trusted anymore.

So I did what you were blaming me for have done: I joined Yori. He never did anything, BUT trust me. He has never one doubted me for being a double agent.

Who? Jun, Dark? Jun only wants to make be insane/mad. Considering that's what he always says when you're debating with him.

Dark maybe, because he has more brains than you. You say you're always trying to do what Killy would do. Well, I'm sure Killy wouldn't ally with SR. Dark saw this, and understood. it.

If it isn't Dark, than you are a fool.

Yori
12-05-2010, 10:51 AM
I'm here seven

junchurikioftheleaf
12-05-2010, 10:52 AM
You started to go paranoid. You started to call me out. Asking me where my trust lies. Even though I'd been loyal to you for months, and your right hand man. So, I got tired of being yelled at, and not being trusted anymore.

So I did what you were blaming me for have done: I joined Yori. He never did anything, BUT trust me. He has never one doubted me for being a double agent.

Who? Jun, Dark? Jun only wants to make be insane/mad. Considering that's what he always says when you're debating with him.

Dark maybe, because he has more brains than you. You say you're always trying to do what Killy would do. Well, I'm sure Killy wouldn't ally with SR. Dark saw this, and understood. it.

If it isn't Dark, than you are a fool.
every great story needs an antihero

Seven
12-05-2010, 10:53 AM
* Talks to you from throne *
Ahh, Yori boy, take seat we have much to discuss.

12-05-2010, 10:53 AM
every great story needs an antihero
Which was Yori. I was a good guy.

Yori
12-05-2010, 10:54 AM
* Talks to you from throne *
Ahh, Yori boy, take seat we have much to discuss.

/Takes a seat.

Alright. Talk

junchurikioftheleaf
12-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Which was Yori. I was a good guy.
character roles change over time

Seven
12-05-2010, 10:55 AM
/Takes a seat.

Alright. Talk

How would you feel about getting front row seats to the end of the arrancar?

Yori
12-05-2010, 10:56 AM
How would you feel about getting front row seats to the end of the arrancar?

Depends, on how your going to go about doing this

Seven
12-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Depends, on how your going to go about doing this

Quite simpley actually, I am going to occupy this land and do what ever I wish to do. You see where I am going with this?

Yori
12-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Quite simpley actually, I am going to occupy this land and do what ever I wish to do. You see where I am going with this?

This is in Hueco Mundo correct?

Seven
12-05-2010, 11:01 AM
This is in Hueco Mundo correct?

Yes, yes it is.
Do you have something you wish to say Yori boy?

Yori
12-05-2010, 11:02 AM
No. Tell me where do I come in all this?

Seven
12-05-2010, 11:04 AM
No. Tell me where do I come in all this?

Simple, you merely take a portion of the land and occupy it yourself without taking demands from Hally.

Yori
12-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Ok, I can do that

Seven
12-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Ok, I can do that

Good, then the whole plan will come into place.

Hally
12-05-2010, 11:07 AM
So you think you can just invade. Well Escudo Palace and LN is off limits..............*looks at the SR's* This place will not become chaotic and filled with reapers like you. Like I said Yoruichi and her buddies are welcome because they are on my side......and they are not pure evil like Yori and Seven.

Seven
12-05-2010, 11:11 AM
So you think you can just invade. Well Escudo Palace and LN is off limits..............*looks at the SR's* This place will not become chaotic and filled with reapers like you. Like I said Yoruichi and her buddies are welcome because they are on my side......and they are not pure evil like Yori and Seven.

Reaper? I threw that title away long ago, I have ascended to such high skill that my zanpakutou has fused with my body. I now have all of my full powers all the time.

Hally
12-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Oh well then you cant complain about us arrancar having AOD mode now can you..........that is my full power.

Yori
12-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Hally counter

Seven
12-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Oh well then you cant complain about us arrancar having AOD mode now can you..........that is my full power.

I can pwn you anyway.