PDA

View Full Version : How does Madara Uchiha look like?

BlackAngel
12-05-2010, 09:41 AM
I highly doubt he is Obito Uchiha, there's lack of evidence. Here are my reasons.

1. Just because they have similair hair doesn't exactly mean Madara is Obito
2. Madara has told people numerous of times he is in fact "MADARA UCHIHA"
3. Obito gave one of his eyes to Kakashi, by the time he died he had another one, which means if Madara took his body that means Madara only has one sharigan. which is impossible since when he was fighting Konan it clearly showed he had 2 sharigans.

I believe Madara is possibly very hideous or in fact just OLD (and when i mean OLD i mean VERY OLD).

Vivi
12-05-2010, 09:45 AM
I highly doubt he is Obito Uchiha, there's lack of evidence. Here are my reasons.

3. Obito gave one of his eyes to Kakashi, by the time he died he had another one, which means if Madara took his body that means Madara only has one sharigan. which is impossible since when he was fighting Konan it clearly showed he had 2 sharigans.

I believe Madara is possibly very hideous or in fact just OLD (and when i mean OLD i mean VERY OLD).

There's barely anyone still believing that he's Obito.XD

But Imma debate anyway:
2. Just because he says he's Madara doesn't mean he is either.He's a Villain.A Proven Liar,Manipulator and Betrayer.I always find it funny how People actually believe his words.
3. Not believing he is Obito but Madara has a Lab full of Sharingan.
Possibility is high he replaces it.

BlackAngel
12-05-2010, 09:56 AM
There's barely anyone still believing that he's Obito.XD

But Imma debate anyway:
2. Just because he says he's Madara doesn't mean he is either.He's a Villain.A Proven Liar,Manipulator and Betrayer.I always find it funny how People actually believe his words.

I know he's a liar but its funny since he says he wants a world full of the truth, no lies. yet he lies XD

Uchiha Raimaru
12-05-2010, 11:03 AM

This^

But, I'm not saying he's Obito. Honestly, at this point, I've stopped caring due to the sheer amount of threads on this.

And yeah, character dialogue has to be taken with a grain of salt. I could tell you right now I'm President of the United States, but that doesn't make it true.

BlackAngel
12-05-2010, 11:10 AM
This^

But, I'm not saying he's Obito. Honestly, at this point, I've stopped caring due to the sheer amount of threads on this.

And yeah, character dialogue has to be taken with a grain of salt. I could tell you right now I'm President of the United States, but that doesn't make it true.

*Believes You*
OBAMA YOU ***HOLE!!! HOW DARE YOU TAKE A VACATION FOR A YEAR!!?!?!?!?

Uchiha Raimaru
12-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Hahaha. Yeah, for real. :)

zerosameri
12-05-2010, 11:48 AM
This is a manga, were everyone looks young. Even younger despite there age if they have a huge plot. From what we saw of Madara's face, he won't look like a old hag, just a bit sleep deprived.

Revived Kakuzu
12-05-2010, 12:15 PM
Madara has wrinkles. When he took his mask of for Sasuke, the tiny portion you saw was all scrunched up. And one thing that could point to him being Obito, just for arguement's sake, is how alike Kamui and his Time Space technique are, as in the effect that appears when they're in use. However, going against that, is the fact is that he could've just taken Obito's eye.

Vivi
12-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Madara has wrinkles. When he took his mask of for Sasuke, the tiny portion you saw was all scrunched up. And one thing that could point to him being Obito, just for arguement's sake, is how alike Kamui and his Time Space technique are, as in the effect that appears when they're in use. However, going against that, is the fact is that he could've just taken Obito's eye.

Kamui and the warping Technique only look alike really.
I mean Kamui is MS and the Warper I think isn't cause Madara never showed MS.

This is a manga, were everyone looks young. Even younger despite there age if they have a huge plot. From what we saw of Madara's face, he won't look like a old hag, just a bit sleep deprived.

Lol.
Konoha Elder's would like to have a word with you.

zerosameri
12-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Lol.
Konoha Elder's would like to have a word with you.
They didn't look there age (kinda) and they had no plot. :lol: lol

Revived Kakuzu
12-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Kamui and the warping Technique only look alike really.
I mean Kamui is MS and the Warper I think isn't cause Madara never showed MS.

Perhaps Madara invoked it? Or maybe the eye's on his chest or something lol

DareMaster
12-05-2010, 12:55 PM

Also he can't be obito since he was born before obito........

BlackAngel
12-05-2010, 01:45 PM

dude didn't you see when he was about to take off his mask in front of Sasuke before he burnt him??? He had a crack load of wrinkles.

madara'
12-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Why do people say Madara is Obito anyway?:???:

BlackAngel
12-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Why do people say Madara is Obito anyway?:???:

thats what ive been wondering forever.