PDA

View Full Version : Can Kyuubi no Youko's Bijuu Dama...

Dio Brando
12-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Destroy the entire Konohagakure no Sato? Assuming its in full power without anyone interfering? Like no Konoha no Kiirou Senkou, Uchiha Madara, or Shodai.

deidara330
12-04-2010, 09:12 PM
You mean just the Konoha village? Certainly. It destroyed several mountains with its explosion, I believe. It's easily as large as the village itself at its greatest point.

Edit: Oh wait. Kyubi? In that case I'll have to re-think that. I thought you were talking about Hachibi for a moment.

Err
12-07-2010, 07:36 AM
I suppose I'm partly glad that I'm not nerdy enough to understand what the OP is saying, but sad that I don't understand what it says. Not sure if this goes here or in The Bowel.

nightwolf613
12-07-2010, 10:04 AM
I didn't understand it either.

Uchiha Raimaru
12-07-2010, 10:13 AM
I'm pretty sure the OP is asking if the Nine-Tailed Fox's Bijuu Bomb (Menacing Ball?) could destroy the whole Leaf Village without anyone interfering.

My answer: probably so.

Rasen-ShurikenBarrage2000
12-07-2010, 10:51 AM
it would with one perfect shot at the whole village

zerosameri
12-07-2010, 06:08 PM
I suppose I'm partly glad that I'm not nerdy enough to understand what the OP is saying, but sad that I don't understand what it says. Not sure if this goes here or in The Bowel.
This needs to say in Town Bookstore, though it could go in attacks and summons (or what ever it's called) because it's basically a hyped on crack rasengan. A new jutsu isn't even a worthly spoiler or even a spoiler... Kinda.

---
I spend 90% of my time in here and know like to much term-ology for this place... And I had no clue what you were saying so after I looked it up and all. My answer would be yes.

Jakropha
12-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Destroy the entire Konohagakure no Sato? Assuming its in full power without anyone interfering? Like no Konoha no Kiirou Senkou, Uchiha Madara, or Shodai.

I think you can stop using Japanese...
Around here, most people will only use the common terms

Kage Bunshin = Shadow Clone :p
I suggest calling it the way its called in you country, its a bit easier for us to understand... I seriously didnt get what you said at all, but I think I can translate

Can the Naruto's supposed new Menacing Ball Rasengan destroy things on the level of Konoha? Assuming its in its full power without anyone interfering. Didnt understand the last part...

Final question, Is your nationality American? If it is, like most people here, Im pretty sure you can speak the common language.

And a statement for Err, This should go in Attacks, Summons and Techniques, as it is speculating on that subject.