PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Tilt moves

J-Sun Tasogare
12-04-2010, 05:16 PM
I find them nearly impossible to do on the PS3 >.>

Mikahel
12-05-2010, 02:38 AM

Very easy actually, just flick the analogue in any direction(i alway flick it to the left) and immediately press circle afterwards. It's literally flick and press. Make sure you don't hold the analogue at all and only flick it so it immediately returns to the center.

Tokizu Uchiha
12-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Really? i just cycled threw most of the characters and did them on the first try. Maybe you just need a little practice.

TIP: hit Circle (or whatever is your default hit button) as SOON as you tilt.

bobbyyug
12-05-2010, 08:38 PM
try moveing it really fast up and down thats what i do

Two-Tailed Monster Cat
12-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Omg if this thread wasn't in UNS section all of your posts would be so dirty...especially one above me

Anyways yeah just flick analog

sagemaster777
12-05-2010, 09:34 PM
try moveing it really fast up and down thats what i do

u sound like u J-off :lol:

UzumakiRLP
12-06-2010, 06:10 AM
This is sounding like this game uses SIXAXIS. Does it?

bobbyyug
12-06-2010, 12:55 PM
u sound like u J-off :lol:
lol i dident mean it like that

Uchiha Sora
12-17-2010, 07:46 PM

Yeah i had the same problem. But that was because i didn't understand what tilt/flicking the left analog stick meant. I don't remember exactly WHAT i was doing wrong, but it was some other way of tilting/flicking the Analog stick. Just move the Analog stick up, let go, and u have like half a second to press circle. :D Its really easy, but its kinda hard to do when nobody can show you visually. `:D

AfroMan
12-18-2010, 12:56 AM
Yeah i had the same problem. But that was because i didn't understand what tilt/flicking the left analog stick meant. I don't remember exactly WHAT i was doing wrong, but it was some other way of tilting/flicking the Analog stick. Just move the Analog stick up, let go, and u have like half a second to press circle. :D Its really easy, but its kinda hard to do when nobody can show you visually. `:D

lol same

Parak111
12-18-2010, 07:21 AM
It was hard for me to get used to them since they were diffrent in Storm 1, but after around 10 minutes of practicing I got used to it and I started doing it without a problem. And yeah, I have it for PS3 as well. Some of the upper posts already explained how to do this though.

Revived Kakuzu
12-18-2010, 02:00 PM
I find it annoying trying to excecute them in a battle, as it takes me a bit, and I may get hit. I usually use them with Neji (Eight trigrams air palm) so I can strike from a distance.

Fuuton: RasenShuriken
12-18-2010, 05:03 PM
Tilt moves are only used to prevent chakra dashes, not to deal damage.

Sagepain
12-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Tilt moves are only used to prevent chakra dashes, not to deal damage.

I actually never used a tilt move to prevent a chakra dash, Not all of em are good for that.(Naruto's to my knowledge doesin't do much to stop a chakra dash)

If it does then I haven't played this game in a LONG time them lol's.

Yondaime Hokage Minato
12-23-2010, 03:12 AM
Clean the controller in-case its sticky as well that could also be the problem. `:)

Revived Kakuzu
12-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Clean the controller in-case its sticky as well that could also be the problem. `:)
+rep That's what she said.