PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Tenzo & Hashirama Fused Together

Rikudo Sennin
12-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Chapter 515 - Last Page

We see in the lower right of the page that Yamato is with the First Hokage in that spiky cell/plant or whatsoever thing. Madara said it has no mind of its own. This plant is the one that gave birth to those Zetsus.

I think this thing needs a balance of Hashirama's Cells to produce Zetsus, now it has been said that putting Yamato in the plant thing will help increase the production of Zetsus, But what if it was wrong? , What if instead of producing more it malfunctions and doesnt produce anymore.

And next to this malfunction, I think Yamato will be conscious and will manage to escape. So he escaped -- what so special with that , he's a ninjalol. Because he was in the plant with the first Hokage he's body might have been added with more Senju Cells, and this will buff him with more knowledge and strength.

They are quite but not quite that similar of course but Yamato does possess cells of Hashirama Senju that allows him to use wood jutsu. These type of cells could've originated within Hashirama's brain as it holds his knowledge, thoughts, trials and errors, his skills, abilities, but above everything else is his personality that defines who he is. His mind is the center of Senju.

And I believe Yamato may possess dormant areas of his brain that when linked to the clone of Senju, could trigger a mind transfer or lets say copy and paste some parts of who Senju is in Yamato's brain into the clone.

Now Its either Kabuto/Madara has a plan on putting Yamato in that plant thingy or both of them will be busted for Yamato will receive great buff.

NOTICE : If i have statement that says that these happened in the manga already even though it has not, please tell me. Identifying my plot holes would be great. --DISCUSS

3littlepigs
12-03-2010, 10:04 PM
I do think Yamato would look for a way out...like you said he's a ninja lol. Not so sure about Senju's mind and feelings transferring into Yamato. It seems more plausible to think that his power will increase because he's basically attached to Senju's clone so that could happen but that Senju is dormant...not to mention Yamato is Yamato. He only has the 1st's cells but he's not exactly a clone.

Rikudo Sennin
12-03-2010, 10:12 PM
I do think Yamato would look for a way out...like you said he's a ninja lol. Not so sure about Senju's mind and feelings transferring into Yamato. It seems more plausible to think that his power will increase because he's basically attached to Senju's clone so that could happen but that Senju is dormant...not to mention Yamato is Yamato. He only has the 1st's cells but he's not exactly a clone.

Oh i forgot Ninja used Reverse Psychology too.

zerosameri
12-04-2010, 10:21 AM
This is very unlikely, if Yamato was going to get plot like that he would of had no gotten captured like he did.

Jakropha
12-04-2010, 02:28 PM
I would go

"Yamato gets buffed up, big woop"

Sheelah
12-04-2010, 02:38 PM
Didn't Madara say that Senju was a blank slate? If that's the case, couldn't some of Yamato's personality wind up in the new Zetsu's? Just a thought.