PDA

View Full Version : Brother vs. Brother: Makoto VS. Light. WHO WOULD WIN?!!!! More so, would it be a tie?

Makoto Cifer
12-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Listen, i'm seerious. Don't be biased. I hate that. The first biased comment will not be counted. You must provide a very well put explanation.

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Title change.

/name is noctis now

junchurikioftheleaf
12-03-2010, 03:11 PM
/has yet to see susans new abilitys so with no feats this goes to mako

Makoto Cifer
12-03-2010, 03:12 PM
Title change.

/name is noctis now
?????

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 03:12 PM
/abilities are the same as they have been. o.O

/white steel, flame, sound.

/could provide references

junchurikioftheleaf
12-03-2010, 03:13 PM

/new name infers new powers new name also means new person as such no previous feats count

Makoto Cifer
12-03-2010, 03:13 PM

My sound attacks are unrivield. From what ive seen.

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 03:14 PM
No, I just changed my name because I didn't want to be a cifer anymore

You inferred incorrectly.

Noctis Arashi
My sound attacks are unrivield. From what ive seen.

Nah. Mine are killy leveled.

zetsu2141
Shouldn't you make this a poll?

Makoto Cifer
12-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Nah. Mine are killy leveled.
As i said, ive yet to them.

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 03:16 PM
No, or it would be Gm. His were really borderline. Mine are slightly below.

Makoto Cifer
12-03-2010, 03:18 PM
No, or it would be Gm. His were really borderline. Mine are slightly below.
I never said mine were greater, but you've never mine and ive never seen yours. So all we can do is assume, right??

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 03:19 PM
/has seen yours

Makoto Cifer
12-03-2010, 03:28 PM
/has seen yours
All four??

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Susan wins. Via hype, he is along the likes of Yori. By feats, he still succeeds. His White Steel, Makoto will not be able to decrypt. Black Steel will also prevent him from using his techniques.

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 04:02 PM
And vat comes in for the pwn. Thank you.

Hally
12-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Um wow wow wow..................Killys moves are way more easy to counter then white steel, black steel and burn mark and sound mark........even his burn ability is easier to counter..............once it hits you however burn mark I still CANT counter once it hits me depending on the level off it. Your moves are more borderline GM then killys just sayin...................not saying you are better then him though that would only be proven if you two fought.

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Um wow wow wow..................Killys moves are way more easy to counter then white steel, black steel and burn mark and sound mark........even his burn ability is easier to counter..............once it hits you however burn mark I still CANT counter once it hits me depending on the level off it. Your moves are more borderline GM then killys just sayin...................not saying you are better then him though that would only be proven if you two fought.

Nah. I changed both dramatically. None of those are anywhere near GM. Vat confirmation. xD

Hally
12-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Vat uses vaccumes.......................dunno if I believe it. XXXDDD hes not the best for determining what is hax and what isnt. No offense Vat is a excellent fighter but the vaccume thing.........TDZ was worse though I think he had the perfect vaccume vats isnt I dont think........I dunno. Or mabey its just cause I cant counter vaccumes.........o.o who knows. Well I still wish teddie fought bleach cause I want to see him vs you Susanoo. It would be interesting.

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Vat uses vaccumes.......................dunno if I believe it. XXXDDD hes not the best for determining what is hax and what isnt. No offense Vat is a excellent fighter but the vaccume thing.........TDZ was worse though I think he had the perfect vaccume vats isnt I dont think........I dunno. Or mabey its just cause I cant counter vaccumes.........o.o who knows. Well I still wish teddie fought bleach cause I want to see him vs you Susanoo. It would be interesting.

/knows how to create a perfect vacuum effectively with my abilities. OR just SE.

/Vat taught me

Hally
12-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Vaccumes are hax.............nuff said. o.o

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 04:35 PM
No....its science. And anything hally can't figure out is apparently hax. *shrugs*

Hally
12-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Lolz alot of ppl have said Vaccumes are hax not just me and I know it is science and tecnically the counter I had for it should have worked but it doesnt apparently...........

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 04:38 PM
How would you counter it, hmm?

Posts or it didn't happen.

I make a combo you can't counter and bam, I'm hax.

Hally
12-03-2010, 04:43 PM
I have no idea where the post is now..........
Light how are ppl supposed to ever join FV when everthing is so complicated. Who cares if it is the exact scientific counter this is BFV................meaning creative moves count for something as well. I have specific counters for ALL my moves but just cause someone does not get that exact counter does not mean it nessisarly is a fail..............see my point.......on top of that making things so overly complex can actually kill a verse..........just sayin....look at BFV it is basically nearly dead and no one wants to fight ppl and ppl say they only wanna fight certain ppl and they wont fight other ppl cause they get head aches. I am not sure I can counter Juns new moves but I dont consider him hax...........its hard to explain.

Makoto Cifer
12-03-2010, 04:44 PM
How would you counter it, hmm?

Posts or it didn't happen.

I make a combo you can't counter and bam, I'm hax.
Lets see now...... inpenetrable white steel, *Coughed*... HAX.

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Light how are ppl supposed to ever join FV when everthing is so complicated. Who cares if it is the exact scientific counter this is BFV................meaning creative moves count for something as well. I have specific counters for ALL my moves but just cause someone does not get that exact counter does not mean it nessisarly is a fail..............see my point.......on top of that making things so overly complex can actually kill a verse..........just sayin....look at BFV it is basically nearly dead and no one wants to fight ppl and ppl say they only wanna fight certain ppl and they wont fight other ppl cause they get head aches. I am not sure I can counter Juns new moves but I dont consider him hax...........its hard to explain.
Contradicted yourself. =/

Anyway, IDC what you think is hax. Its aying, well your smart, but ya gotta dumb it down so people don't get sad. =/

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Lets see now...... inpenetrable white steel, *Coughed*... HAX.

/is not caring

/its because of how its made. Its breakable. Its destroyable.

Makoto Cifer
12-03-2010, 04:47 PM
/is not caring

/its because of how its made. Its breakable. Its destroyable.
Is it???????:geek:`:|

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Explain to me what Burn is.

Says the person who uses a Sublimation Cero. Vacuums are much less hax than your Ceros, and what's better, they are scientific.

Then who is?

You are corrupted. o.o

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Vat proved that all races can destroy it multiple ways like I told you. But I'm not obliged to tell you.

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Explain to me what Burn is.

Says the person who uses a Sublimation Cero. Vacuums are much less hax than your Ceros, and what's better, they are scientific.

Then who is?

You are corrupted. o.o
It turns all matter into a gasous state. ITS THAT HOT. I didn't know SE could go into a gas state via heat. =/

Makoto Cifer
12-03-2010, 04:51 PM
What are sub cero's and atomic cero's?????

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-03-2010, 04:54 PM

Funny how your preach on creativity and spreading it far and wide turned out. Teddie and Spleen left, both accounting on the boredom(hence no creativity) and the corruption BFV led to(mass of uncontrolled creativity). No one new has joined BFV since for the last three months. Congratulations on your creativity.

In other words, you only like people's powers whom you are sure, or at least believe, that you can counter, while standing up at a relatively equal power footing to them. Nice.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-03-2010, 04:55 PM
It turns all matter into a gasous state. ITS THAT HOT. I didn't know SE could go into a gas state via heat. =/

Wouldn't that, I don't know, kill everything in the velocity?

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-03-2010, 04:57 PM
What are sub cero's and atomic cero's?????

Basically obliterates everything in its range at the molecular structure or whatever, also concludes in a powerful explosion. That's Sub Cero, though no idea with Atomic Cero is.

Hally
12-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Subimation cero turns solids into a gas state, evaporates liquids on top of that it feeds off sp growing stronger as it goes along creating a much more widespread move. The funny thing is its NOT that hard to counter.....................and it is far from hax. And sublimation cero is a combo of creativity and science..............and if my ceros are sooooooooo hax why can ppl like Jun destroy them (has yet to prove he can beat Sub cero but I am pretty sure he can) On top of that ceros are BLEACH and this is BLEACH FV.............o.o

No SE DOES NOT go into a gasious state I never said it did.........

Burn is a little which line which connects to a persons nevous system it causes immense pain and rises up levels all the way up to 20th degree burn which basically kills you. *sigh* thats Teddies move he can explain it better I kinda sorta countered it but not fully but burn mark I cant even kinda sorta counter it. O.o

zetsu2141
12-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Really light you voted for yourself.(that's not going to help see who the populace thinks will win)

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Subimation cero turns solids into a gas state, evaporates liquids on top of that it feeds off sp growing stronger as it goes along creating a much more widespread move. The funny thing is its NOT that hard to counter.....................and it is far from hax. And sublimation cero is a combo of creativity and science..............and if my ceros are sooooooooo hax why can ppl like Jun destroy them (has yet to prove he can beat Sub cero but I am pretty sure he can) On top of that ceros are BLEACH and this is BLEACH FV.............o.o

Burn is a little which line which connects to a persons nevous system it causes immense pain and rises up levels all the way up to 20th degree burn which basically kills you. *sigh* thats Teddies move he can explain it better I kinda sorta countered it but not fully but burn mark I cant even kinda sorta counter it. O.o

Sublimation Cero
-Turns solid into gases.
- Evaporate liquids.
- Rapidly feeds off of Spiritual Energy.
- Rapidly explodes on contact.
- Many variations/techniques

White Steel
- Hypercompressed Reishi, giving it high durability
- Rapidly feeds off of energy like Reishi, Chi, et cetera.
- Many variations/techniques.

Oh look, Sublimation Cero has more abilities than White Steel. Not to mention that it can convert any solid into a gas, meaning that if it touches you, you are gone. Or at least floating in the air as oxygen particles or whateva. Water/ice/nature, etc, elements are also useless against it.

The subject is the haxness of your Sublimation Cero, not whether this is BFV or not. And even if it is, it does not garner you the right to employ it. For example: Oh look! I can slice up hills and tank nukes with my arm now, because it's in Bleach and this is in Bleach Freeverse! Same logic.

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 05:13 PM

White steel can easily counter it then.

Its just really hot SE.

/white steel likes both heat, and SE.

Problem solved.

Hally
12-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Wow wow wow and I thought vat was smart now hes over estimating the power of my sublimation cero..............when it has such a simple counter.........also I never develope a move I can not counter also I use it in 2nd release only unlike light who has his silly moves in base. I never said they are hax if used in a release form but in base and can stop a bankai move yes yes they are. Hells if I had my sublimation cero in base............I would be the biggest hax person on the planet but I dont...............

Yes if you touch it you are a gonner but I never said all energy is useless against it now did I think about that and that will be my only clue to the counter. Actually there are 2-3 counters for that move that any one with a BFV template could do.

Noctis Arashi
12-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Wow wow wow and I thought vat was smart now hes over estimating the power of my sublimation cero..............when it has such a simple counter.........also I never develope a move I can not counter also I use it in 2nd release only unlike light who has his silly moves in base. I never said they are hax if used in a release form but in base and can stop a bankai move yes yes they are. Hells if I had my sublimation cero in base............I would be the biggest hax person on the planet but I dont...............

Yes if you touch it you are a gonner but I never said all energy is useless against it now did I think about that and that will be my only clue to the counter. Actually there are 2-3 counters for that move that any one with a BFV template could do.
Wow. Explain exactly how it was hax?

By utilizing my abilities to my advantage?

By reading body language?

What? Tell me what. Because if thats hax, BFV sucks and I'm leaving. =/

Hally
12-03-2010, 05:22 PM
*sigh* Explain to me how someone in base can tank a bankai move.................................enlighten me then. And dont use cause vat can as a reson cause Vat has no releases..........if you had no releases then no it would not be hax just very hard to counter or beat. If you were in 2nd release or even 1st then........sure tank an bankai move.............but base

Makoto Cifer
12-03-2010, 05:24 PM
It's 50/50 light. And you voted for yourself.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-03-2010, 05:25 PM

Quite frankly, I am indeed.

Sublimation Cero
-Turns solid into gases.
- Evaporate liquids.
- Rapidly feeds off of Spiritual Energy.
- Rapidly explodes on contact.
- Many variations/techniques

[QUOTE=Hally;4403842]Subimation cero turns solids into a gas state, evaporates liquids on top of that it feeds off sp growing stronger as it goes along creating a much more widespread move.

Check, check, check, and check. The only one left is the latter, and that is proven seeing how you use or have different Sub Ceros, one in your base and one in your SR.

Hally
12-03-2010, 05:27 PM
I dont have one in base.............

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-03-2010, 05:27 PM
You've used one before. Proof? last fight.

Hally
12-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Hu................... I never used sublimation cero in base..............and my last fight I released right away and used my special flames.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Yeah you have, and actually, you spent the first turn in base.

Hally
12-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Um fight proff link??

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Search it. Advanced search, forums: Chats, Clubs, and Families. Keywords : VS Hally.

Hally
12-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Ummmmmmmmmm clubs and chats that was way back when I WAS HAX and I GMED............Phss goes to prove nothing. I do not fight like that anymore and I dont remeber using sub cero in base though. Who was I fighting against??

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Or six/five months back.

Hally
12-03-2010, 05:43 PM
So..............................5-6 months back I had a 3rd release as well.........no point proven. You only proved that sublimation cero and my other moves back in the day were ubber hax which I already knew..............I revised my character about 3 months or so ago. And I did have a hax base form. I think it was another move I used though not sub cero.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-03-2010, 05:47 PM
No you didn't, because not even an Aspect of Death was then, and Third Release were banned after 2009.

Hally
12-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Nope I never used sub cero in base when I had AoD. Find the fight as proff if you can cause I cant

Noctis Arashi
12-04-2010, 08:42 AM
It's 50/50 light. And you voted for yourself.

Nope. Your only vote gave no reasoning, so by your standards, I'm winning 2 to 0. or 3 to 0. *shrug*

Makoto Cifer
12-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Nope. Your only vote gave no reasoning, so by your standards, I'm winning 2 to 0. or 3 to 0. *shrug*
IT's 1 to 2.

Noctis Arashi
12-04-2010, 07:56 PM
How? The guy gave no reasoning, therefore it does not count.