o3o Its out

Epic little 9-tails

Vivi
12-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Naruto barfed.XD

lolohwd
12-02-2010, 03:39 PM
the barfing naruto was epiiiic

the rasengan backstory makes sense. lots of sense.

nooooooo sasori kun! lol jk

Zango
12-02-2010, 03:43 PM
Meh, I was hoping for Chucky to come and save Sasori before it was too late... ;\
Anyways, I'm a little sick of Tobi's current ego-trip. Now he thinks he's controlling Kabuto, and he thinks he has a larger hold on Saucegay then he actually does (I think the Sauce will defect soon), and he's REALLY setting himself up for his own epic failure. After all, he already gave Kabuto the Zetsu army (I'm sure Kabuto put some fail-safes into them, or even a flip control switch) and since he's in charge of the zombies, he's given complete control of his entire army to the guy that he even KNOWS is planning to betray him. I mean, it's this kind of stuff that makes me think he isn't really Madara because Madara wouldn't be this much of a dunder-head. But anyways, I'm still looking forward to Chucky atleast saving Deidara, maybe some shots of the other zombies soon, and (OH BOY!) maybe Tobi will run into the ambush squad and completely obliderate them! Except for Sai Shaft... that dawg is un-touchable. But hey, maybe the ambush squad will somehow sneak past Chucky and Tobi, and be able to engage Kabuto, forcing him to stop his concentration, and free most of the zombies...

Yori
12-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Anko looked she got her ass beat badly.
Naruto's whomp, whomp fox attempt moment

Rikudo Sennin
12-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Can someone PM me the link to where you read it, I havent saw the link in NF

Vivi
12-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Lol did they just leave Deidara in the Puppet and left?:lol:

I'm starting to wonder just what Kabuto is up to.
What would he gain from the Armies taking each other out?

Also important:
Considering he held on to Anko it's obvious he has plans with her.
Wonder what.Hmm...

lolohwd
12-02-2010, 03:52 PM
anyone notice one of the ninja had the exact same haircut as deidara

Vivi
12-02-2010, 03:55 PM
anyone notice one of the ninja had the exact same haircut as deidara

Hohato I believe it was.

SageOfTheEnlightend
12-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Sasori's death. Sad
Rasengan backstory. EPIC
Naruto tranformation. Funny
Naruto's attempt at Tailed Beast Bomb. ;););););)

lolohwd
12-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Thanks.

i love seeing killer bee do stuff

so does chidori have a cool tailed beast backstory like rasengan lol

Rikudo Sennin
12-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Finally We saw Naruto Transform into...

Chibi Kyuubi Form. nice

geogreymon123
12-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Good chapter.
Sasori is gone NOOOOOOOOOO D:
The true Purpose for Rasengan Maybe?
Mini Fox mode XD
Naruto barf was EPIK
New Move.
Im thinking that Maybe it will be a Rasengan Compressed with 10X as Much Chakra.

Lady Tsunade
12-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Naruto gets more haxxed. Yay..not

I just wanna see some more Madara/Kabuto Conflict. What Kabuto has in store for Anko, and more screen time for the other divisions.

katsu uchiha
12-02-2010, 04:17 PM
The nine-tails attempt was so kawaii!!!
They just left deidara in the puppet. Okay.
Loved the Naruto trying to throw up thing.
It was cool to have the rasengan back-story.

mrsticky005
12-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Kinda sucks that Naruto STILL has to worry about Nine Tails taking his chakra and being problematic for him. It's like what was the point of taming the Nine Tails? I don't think Naruto and Nine Tails will ever become friends---but I think that Nine Tails hates Madara enough that it may decide to help Naruto defeat Madara. Well even if Nine Tails still hates Naruto, maybe it's starting to respect him, as in respect that Naruto is a formidable opponent. Then again Naruto had to get help from Kushina.

Ishtar
12-02-2010, 04:24 PM
Anyone think that Naruto will master the Rasen Shuriken Demon Bomb at one point?

PaperAngel
12-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Naruto gets more haxxed. Yay..not

I just wanna see some more Madara/Kabuto Conflict. What Kabuto has in store for Anko, and more screen time for the other divisions.

Hopefully she's just a sacrifice for edo tensei :lol:

narulvr
12-02-2010, 04:41 PM
very good chapter, next thing naruto needs to learn after he masters the jinjuriki bomb is to fuse sage mode and tailed mode then he will be overly powerful

SilentBlade
12-02-2010, 05:00 PM
great story so far! it's nice we can see a bit of progression with Naruto learning more and more. The interesting question will be if that negotiation between Naruto and the Kyuubi can be worked out at all.

The bit of history we got from the Rasengan is really interesting too, makes me wonder what kind of connection Killer Bee has to Minato, certainly sets up for an interesting next chapter.

On a side note, I wonder what they are going to do with Deidara?

nightwolf613
12-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Excellent chapter! LOL He barfed that was so funny. We now understand how the 4th got the idea for the Rasengan. Poor Anko :(

I think Kabuto is going to end up out smarting Madara.

@narulvr - That would indeed be epic if he could learn to combine Sage Mode and Tailed Mode. And learn to sling Wind Style Rasen-Shuriken in Tailed Mode. Epic.

Hando Craap
12-02-2010, 05:08 PM
very good chapter, next thing naruto needs to learn after he masters the jinjuriki bomb is to fuse sage mode and tailed mode then he will be overly powerful

Yeah I figure Naruto will be able to go Sage Mode while moving if he's in 9-tail form.All the while the Kabuto/Madara conflict will give some other division to group up and attack from behind...possibly Gaara or Kakashi's

Vivi
12-02-2010, 05:08 PM
On a side note, I wonder what they are going to do with Deidara?

Perhaps Chuukichi free's him.

darkdemonofthemist
12-02-2010, 05:13 PM
And of course it's all soooo easy.

How dumb is it that the reanimated corpses die using their feelings? That's totally chick flick material.

I hope Sasuke comes in soon. I just love how you guys call him the Sauce.

SharinganSage
12-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Kinda sucks that Naruto STILL has to worry about Nine Tails taking his chakra and being problematic for him. It's like what was the point of taming the Nine Tails? I don't think Naruto and Nine Tails will ever become friends---but I think that Nine Tails hates Madara enough that it may decide to help Naruto defeat Madara. Well even if Nine Tails still hates Naruto, maybe it's starting to respect him, as in respect that Naruto is a formidable opponent. Then again Naruto had to get help from Kushina.

I think eventually Naruto and the Kyuubi with team up cuz back in the Sasuke Reunion, Nine-tails said that if Sasuke killed naruto, he would regret it.
awwwwwwwww... Nine-Tails has feelings... NOT! lol

Kuromaki
12-02-2010, 05:29 PM
naruto is bulimic gaiz!!!1

Seriously though. the chapter was ok, but did they just leave Deidara there? lol.

Now the good part was when Naruto was trying to master the Nine Tails chakra. It would be cool seeing him with a menacing ball in his hand, and the lil fox was cute. And maybe Kyubi doesn't like him now, but it might pop up as a full transformation and help him with Madara later? Naruto can take care of any mind control stuff Madara tries to pull.

george hyuga
12-02-2010, 05:32 PM
naruto is bulimic gaiz!!!1

Seriously though. the chapter was ok, but did they just leave Deidara there? lol.

Now the good part was when Naruto was trying to master the Nine Tails chakra. It would be cool seeing him with a menacing ball in his hand, and the lil fox was cute. And maybe Kyubi doesn't like him now, but it might pop up as a full transformation and help him with Madara later?
i lold so hard when i saw the lil nine tails XD, and how can you take out deidara when he has no feelings.

nightwolf613
12-02-2010, 05:39 PM

Can you think of a more fitting punishment for the boy? LOL He could rot in that thing forever :lol:

somerandomgirl14
12-02-2010, 05:41 PM
One word: SINCE WHEN CAN KANKURO DO TALK NO JUTSU?!?!

Vivi
12-02-2010, 05:43 PM
One word:

SINCE WHEN CAN KANKURO DO TALK NO JUTSU?!?!

LMAO.

Everybody in the Manga can.

somerandomgirl14
12-02-2010, 05:51 PM
I did not see the sticky. Can someone lock this please?

Devil's Lawyer
12-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Interesting menancing ball is just a suped up rasengan. Nice save on Kishi. That means he doesnt have to create a off the wall jutsu now. Just stick with the rasengan.

321zigzag3
12-02-2010, 06:07 PM
http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc352/gabzylovescrack/2j178yr-1.gif

Nābris
12-02-2010, 06:23 PM
I'm glad Sasori got to go in peace. That made the chapter for me. :lol:

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc352/gabzylovescrack/2j178yr-1.gif
/Puts you back in your cage

HachibiXSenpai
12-02-2010, 06:31 PM
.....actually....i'm not really mad about sasori's passing O_o. a little bit irratated but at least sasori can now live in peace :)

Phariah824
12-02-2010, 07:00 PM
it was a good chapter not amazing.

Sasori.. actually i could see him accepting his peace finally. i mean look at his fight w/ Sakura and Granny, he was showing some feelings than. not all are gonna be like that though, but i was glad he found peace tbh it fit his character.

cool to find out that Minato created the idea for the rasengan from the tailed beasts attack. shows how skilled he was to do that, and get as far as he and Jiraiya did with it.

Naruto could take out a whole army division now. turn into the mini fox and they all would collapse from laughter.

DeemonFox
12-02-2010, 07:24 PM
The way konkuro mentioned the edo tensei weakness, it sounds like we'll be seeing a lot more souls 'finding peace':mad:...and how much did Minato plan ahead?

Jutsu Junkie
12-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Lol did they just leave Deidara in the Puppet and left?:lol:

lmao at that one. Thinking about him whining his little emo soul out while stuck in a puppet for the next 100 years or something. I guess Omoi didn't need to keep feeding him lightning to suppress his explosive clay; the one time did it.

Interesting menancing ball is just a suped up rasengan. Nice save on Kishi. That means he doesnt have to create a off the wall jutsu now. Just stick with the rasengan.

Yes. I enjoy it when Kishi uses existing elements in new revelations like that. It strengthens the story.

It occurs to me that Sage Mode is a way around feeding the nine tails Naruto's chakra, but there are at least two problems with that work around. First, it might have the poor side effect of changing the "mind" of the beast somehow into a kind of metaphorical stone toad, because the Kyuubi may not be able to handle it. Second, even if it worked, he can only hold Sage Mode for but so long in combat, which means he'd be limited to about four clones -- so no SM Kyuubi cloaked Giant Rasengan Barage. That would be freakin' epic, but it don't look like Kishi'll let it happen.

Uchiha Raimaru
12-02-2010, 08:13 PM
@narulvr - That would indeed be epic if he could learn to combine Sage Mode and Tailed Mode. And learn to sling Wind Style Rasen-Shuriken in Tailed Mode. Epic.

Didn't someone say when Naruto was learning Sage Mode that the Kyuubi's chakra interferes with the balance or something?

I could be wrong, but I'm wanting to say that was said.

Jason Uchiha
12-02-2010, 08:19 PM
The way konkuro mentioned the edo tensei weakness, it sounds like we'll be seeing a lot more souls 'finding peace':mad:...and how much did Minato plan ahead?

minato was planing ahead to the end of the seires Ha Ha

Jason Uchiha
12-02-2010, 08:28 PM
I think eventually Naruto and the Kyuubi with team up cuz back in the Sasuke Reunion, Nine-tails said that if Sasuke killed naruto, he would regret it.
awwwwwwwww... Nine-Tails has feelings... NOT! lol

the nine tails was just threatening sasuke because if naruto dies so does the nine tails.

or mabye he meant if he killed naruto the ninetails would be reborn but won't the kyuubi want that to happen so he can be free.

3littlepigs
12-02-2010, 08:32 PM
This chapter was ok...I mean I love Kabuto but I can only take speeches like that from Naruto and that's because he's done it since the beginning of the series but coming from anyone else is kind of boring....

I love how Madara and Kabuto compete with each other to see who's more cunning and manipulative...:roll: Let's see who can see further into the future.

Minato basing the Rasengan on the Tail Beast's attack was kind of unexpected and random or am I the only one who thinks so? This is just Kishi trying to make this whole Naruto controlling the Kyuubi thing work. It was pretty obvious from the beginning the Kyuubi would never willingly cooperate with Naruto on anything.....still another Rasengan version? :roll: I'm so tired of that...why is he not using his Wind Element and creating something completely new by now? `#(

Anyways let's hope next chapter that's done and we get to see some more squads in action.

Jutsu Junkie
12-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Didn't someone say when Naruto was learning Sage Mode that the Kyuubi's chakra interferes with the balance or something?

I could be wrong, but I'm wanting to say that was said.

That was only when he tried to fuse with Fukakusu. It seemed to me that the issue there was the Kyuubi's mind hadn't yet been sealed. It might be different now. The Pain Arc showed that he could be in tailed mode and SM at the same time, but the manga didn't make it clear that SM was of any use while he was actually in tailed mode, if I remember correctly.

Jutsu Junkie
12-02-2010, 08:40 PM
It was pretty obvious from the beginning the Kyuubi would never willingly cooperate with Naruto on anything.....still another Rasengan version? :roll: I'm so tired of that...why is he not using his Wind Element and creating something completely new by now? `#(

Anyways let's hope next chapter that's done and we get to see some more squads in action.

It occurs to me that most jonin apparently control 2 different elements, but Naruto only controls one, yet he's still probably got the most raw power of any of the ninjas in the story (even if you take away his Kyuubi chakra). I don't mean he's the most skilled, just got the raw amount of chakra. So I agree we should be seeing more from him. But the idea that he can use his kyuubi cloak as shadow clone-like hands adds a whole new dimension to what may be coming up.

3littlepigs
12-02-2010, 08:58 PM
It occurs to me that most jonin apparently control 2 different elements, but Naruto only controls one, yet he's still probably got the most raw power of any of the ninjas in the story (even if you take away his Kyuubi chakra). I don't mean he's the most skilled, just got the raw amount of chakra. So I agree we should be seeing more from him. But the idea that he can use his kyuubi cloak as shadow clone-like hands adds a whole new dimension to what may be coming up.
Yeah believe me I get that and it's not like I want a 1,000 crappy jutsu instead of 20 strong good jutsu but wasn't it said that his element affinity is great for battle and that it isn't that common? well he's barely used it 10 times throughout the story (I might be exaggerating lol) I just want something other than another variation of Rasengan or Chidori :roll:

Jutsu Junkie
12-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Yeah believe me I get that and it's not like I want a 1,000 crappy jutsu instead of 20 strong good jutsu but wasn't it said that his element affinity is great for battle and that it isn't that common? well he's barely used it 10 times throughout the story (I might be exaggerating lol) I just want something other than another variation of Rasengan or Chidori :roll:

I can't really disagree with that. I appreciate variety. But at least things are moving forward. In a sense, I'd really rather not see another ordinary rasengan again -- or at least for a long while. I'd also like to see his shadow clones improve. It would be cool if they could become able to take damage or become immaterial and allow blows to pass through. Match that with the Kyuubi mode and he could take on Madara. And I would like him to acquire a new element.

TheBlackChidori
12-02-2010, 09:59 PM
I still think we're about to learn more Minato feats. Sounds to me like Killer Bee has met him.

george hyuga
12-02-2010, 11:23 PM
what? no way.........well he probably did i'm not sure

lolitaninja
12-03-2010, 01:42 AM
Hey, never underestimate the power of TNJ! It is a very powerful weapon indeed!

Gouldy17
12-03-2010, 02:02 AM
i agree with the person who said he would like to see some more wind moves the simple thing to do would be give naruto 1 of his dads kunis and turn it into a sword with his chakra or even simpler have bee teach him...and to the guy (sorry cant be bothered looking for names) that said about his second element it should be water that would make him and saskue perfect opposites :)

DeemonFox
12-03-2010, 02:22 AM
lmao at that one. Thinking about him whining his little emo soul out while stuck in a puppet for the next 100 years or something. I guess Omoi didn't need to keep feeding him lightning to suppress his explosive clay; the one time did it.

Yes. I enjoy it when Kishi uses existing elements in new revelations like that. It strengthens the story.

It occurs to me that Sage Mode is a way around feeding the nine tails Naruto's chakra, but there are at least two problems with that work around. First, it might have the poor side effect of changing the "mind" of the beast somehow into a kind of metaphorical stone toad, because the Kyuubi may not be able to handle it. Second, even if it worked, he can only hold Sage Mode for but so long in combat, which means he'd be limited to about four clones -- so no SM Kyuubi cloaked Giant Rasengan Barage. That would be freakin' epic, but it don't look like Kishi'll let it happen.

Nine tailed toad does have a better ring...

Wind Style Naruto
12-03-2010, 02:37 AM
Anyone think that Naruto will master the Rasen Shuriken Demon Bomb at one point?

Yeah taht sounds like a good idea of an technique.

.....actually....i'm not really mad about sasori's passing O_o. a little bit irratated but at least sasori can now live in peace :)

Maybe Sasori coulda lasted another chapter but oh well.

I liked this chapter atleast we know what "that" jutsu is that Minato and Jiraiya were talking about.

So when Naruto learned Rasengan he was being prepared for this. Man Kishi is a master at build up and isnt just throwing random ideas in there.

That ne technique is called: Tailed Beast Rasengan but I wonder about those floating Rasengans aroud Naruto in that pic of him.

Wooster
12-03-2010, 06:48 AM
I did not see the sticky. Can someone lock this please?
Don't worry, I merged them instead. :]
This chapter was ok...I mean I love Kabuto but I can only take speeches like that from Naruto and that's because he's done it since the beginning of the series but coming from anyone else is kind of boring....

I love how Madara and Kabuto compete with each other to see who's more cunning and manipulative...:roll: Let's see who can see further into the future.

Minato basing the Rasengan on the Tail Beast's attack was kind of unexpected and random or am I the only one who thinks so? This is just Kishi trying to make this whole Naruto controlling the Kyuubi thing work. It was pretty obvious from the beginning the Kyuubi would never willingly cooperate with Naruto on anything.....still another Rasengan version? :roll: I'm so tired of that...why is he not using his Wind Element and creating something completely new by now? `#(

I am totally going with Kabuto on this one. He is always one step ahead of Madara in this. Madara has just realized Kabuto was leading Anko to the hideout. It get s me to wondering. Maybe the is an ulterior motive in bring Yamato to the hideout. Perhaps either to get to Sasuke or maybe even bring Madara down. I shall have to ponder this.

I don't think the tailed beast being involved in the rasengan is that bad even if it is surprising. After all the both were concentrated chakra to begin with might as well make them the same. I don;t like the explanation of the two chakra types. I liked to thing before that one was the ninetails and the other was Naruto's. Oh well. :roll:
The problem is the Minato first saw the chakra ball during the night he died. I guess the only way to explain this is that he knew about it before from Kushina, so maybe this was a technique he was developing for her?

More Squad action would be awesome. The question is which one next.

Jutsu Junkie
12-03-2010, 07:52 AM

Why don't we just say it, shall we? Nuclear freakin' rasen shuriken.

The only obvious reason anyone would survive that attack is avoiding it all together, and the only way to stay on the battlefield and counter would be a spacetime ninjutsu. Ain't no one jumping over it. So Madara is really the only one who could withstand that and remain in a position to attack.

Revived Kakuzu
12-03-2010, 08:30 AM
I still think we're about to learn more Minato feats. Sounds to me like Killer Bee has met him.

I agree there. Also, did you see how Bee shuddered when Naruto mentioned Minato? Because I think that would imply that they fought, and Minato perhaps forced him into his eight tailed state. Maybe that's where he saw the tailed beast ball.

Hando Craap
12-03-2010, 08:52 AM

I believe the 9 tails would rather exist in Naruto than be controlled,mostly because of it's ego.Naruto apoligized to the 9 tails,stated he would never hurt him, and said wait,just wait...Naruto will show the 9 tails that it's only path lies within Naruto.

Wooster
12-03-2010, 11:28 AM
I believe the 9 tails would rather exist in Naruto than be controlled,mostly because of it's ego.Naruto apoligized to the 9 tails,stated he would never hurt him, and said wait,just wait...Naruto will show the 9 tails that it's only path lies within Naruto.
So are suggesting some sort of devil's bargain where the Nine-Tailed Fox agrees the help Naruto to preserve it's own freedom?

Sheelah
12-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Killer Bee as a teacher was awesome! I hope that Naruto and the fox can come to a a happy medium! Not sure about the baby fox mode, although maybe he can get the enemy to laugh themselves to death, its kinda cute. Deidara should have at least gotten out of the puppet and done something rather than just sitting there! I liked the fact that we now know the backstory of the rasengan, although I do have 1 question. If Minato got the rasengan from the foxes' tailed beast bomb, how could this be? In a previous episode, the storyline said that Jiraiya had taught Minato the Rasengan. If thats the case, which is the actual story? It supposedly took Minato 3 years to perfect what he had. In which case, he couldn't possibly learn it in before he died, in theory of course.

GwynethUchiha
12-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Epic fail Naruto but cute fox

king kakashi
12-03-2010, 11:59 AM
he dosen't communicate with nine tails like bee and 8 tails that could be bad

thenewguy
12-03-2010, 12:16 PM
What will naruto do if he can't transform into the giant fox how will he take on susanoo

king kakashi
12-03-2010, 12:17 PM
i wonder the same thing

Semog
12-03-2010, 01:10 PM
More plot holes ftw.. that part were the Edo tensei can be broken by the "zombies" emotions being to strong is just stupid.. It is the only way the shinobi army can defeated them but still <.<

I wonder what will happen to Deidara >.< I wish I could just jump there and save him XD All jokes aside, who will "move" Deidara's feelings? He never really cared about anyone, maybe someone from his family we don't know about?

And whats about that poser trying to copy Deidara's hair!? (at page 4)

Anyways.. I wonder how Naruto will manage to make the menancing ball rasengan jutsu thing.. X)

nightwolf613
12-03-2010, 01:10 PM
@Thenewguy - Combination of Sage Mode and Tailed Mode perhaps?

Hando Craap
12-03-2010, 03:24 PM
So are suggesting some sort of devil's bargain where the Nine-Tailed Fox agrees the help Naruto to preserve it's own freedom?
Yeah I think that's gonna be the only way for them to co-exist with each other for now.I believe Naruto will prove that it would be the better deal.Besides over time the Kyubi should see that in the end it would be safer for it to...no Elmer's would be hunting it,lol

Hando Craap
12-03-2010, 03:35 PM
he dosen't communicate with nine tails like bee and 8 tails that could be bad
It took Bee and 8-tails some time to get to that point in their partnership.

Madara_lives
12-03-2010, 04:21 PM
i want to see sasukes EMS and the 10 tails! GRR

Kakuzu
12-03-2010, 05:22 PM
I loved the beginning of the chapter with Sasori's...umm...peaceful exit and the end the Kankuro's speech. It's awesome that Sasori gave Kankuro Mother and Father to own as a lasting impression of Sasori's art. I wonder if he will also use them.

Wait!? If Sasori could summon the puppets to give the Kankuro, why didn't he summon them in the first place!?

3littlepigs
12-03-2010, 05:27 PM
I can't really disagree with that. I appreciate variety. But at least things are moving forward. In a sense, I'd really rather not see another ordinary rasengan again -- or at least for a long while. I'd also like to see his shadow clones improve. It would be cool if they could become able to take damage or become immaterial and allow blows to pass through. Match that with the Kyuubi mode and he could take on Madara. And I would like him to acquire a new element.
I would love for him to get a new element or that he didn't need the shadow clones to do a simple Rasengan....I don't see it happening any time soon so it really sucks.:???:
Don't worry, I merged them instead. :]

I am totally going with Kabuto on this one. He is always one step ahead of Madara in this. Madara has just realized Kabuto was leading Anko to the hideout. It get s me to wondering. Maybe the is an ulterior motive in bring Yamato to the hideout. Perhaps either to get to Sasuke or maybe even bring Madara down. I shall have to ponder this.

I don't think the tailed beast being involved in the rasengan is that bad even if it is surprising. After all the both were concentrated chakra to begin with might as well make them the same. I don;t like the explanation of the two chakra types. I liked to thing before that one was the ninetails and the other was Naruto's. Oh well. :roll:
The problem is the Minato first saw the chakra ball during the night he died. I guess the only way to explain this is that he knew about it before from Kushina, so maybe this was a technique he was developing for her?

More Squad action would be awesome. The question is which one next.
Next has to be Kakashi :D (I'm just saying that but really Shikamaru and Neji would be fine too)

I get what you're saying about Madara just realizing that Anko was too close to his hideout and that Kabuto probably lead her there but he was inside the whole time so I don't really think it's that surprising he just found out. The most important thing is he realized it as soon as he saw her and that he's not just letting Kabuto roam free all the time which means he's watching him.

Kabuto could die now and I wouldn't miss him but I do give him credit for trying to manipulate everyone all of a sudden when just not too long ago he was Oro's lap dog. His real goal is probably Sasuke but if he can get rid of other "My dream is world domination" nuisances like Madara that's getting two for the price of one since he can't get close to Sasuke without passing by Madara first.

I don't mind the Kyuubi being "involved" with the Rasengan, it's us getting another variation of Rasengan that bothers me. It doesn't even make sense that all of a sudden Bee knew Minato and Minato planned to create Rasengan to make it easier for his son which would be a Jinchuriki.....Why would Kushina even need that technique? As far as we know she was a regular Jinchuriki but not like Bee so it wouldn't have mattered that the Kyuubi wouldn't cooperate with her....

nightwolf613
12-04-2010, 05:56 AM
I don't want the 10 tails to come about. It would mean Naruto and Bee lose their beasts.

I am hoping Kabuto is the final villain and not Madara. If Madara was it then it seems like the series wouldn't be that far from over. Also, I think Kabuto was using Orochimaru as much as Orochimaru was using him. Their partnership benefitted them both and after Orochimaru was dead it allowed Kabuto to persue his own goals with all that he had learned from him.

I sort of bothers me a little that we will see yet another Rasengan variation because it seems like it is all he knows at times. A new element or a new technique he developed himself that combines Wind and something else would be really good. Rasen-Shuriken is his own jutsu and no one else can do it. Not even sure Kakashi could copy it. Would be nice if Naruto could come up with something else that is his own too that could be used more often. To be able to do Rasengan without clones would be in his favor as well.

Revived Kakuzu
12-04-2010, 06:36 AM
I loved the beginning of the chapter with Sasori's...umm...peaceful exit and the end the Kankuro's speech. It's awesome that Sasori gave Kankuro Mother and Father to own as a lasting impression of Sasori's art. I wonder if he will also use them.

Wait!? If Sasori could summon the puppets to give the Kankuro, why didn't he summon them in the first place!?

I'm not sure that he did summon them, I think he wanted Kankuro to go and get them. But even if he could, those puppets were terrible.

Parak111
12-04-2010, 07:54 AM
I was looking forward to Naruto's full Nine Tails transformation and BAM - it can't happen. -_-' Even if he does learn the Fox Blast, it wouldn't be the same. At least not being able to transform into the Nine Tails. That would've given him a lot of advantages. I still hope that by some accident he manages to actually transform in his battle with Madara or Sasuke though.

That was a nice way for Sasori to go! Much better than his other death scene. In the end, Sasori actually turned out to be a good guy.:p Like Itachi. I liked that.

tsuki
12-04-2010, 10:01 AM
Great Chapter. Should be some good conlicts coming up between the zombies and their friends/family/loved ones. Funny transformation by Naruto. And it looks like there will be a Rasengan Menacing Ball.

zerosameri
12-04-2010, 10:46 AM
Naruto is getting way more haxx now, so that means Sasuke EMS is going to be a tad more haxx than Naruto :lol:

The Minato PNJ was a downer, Minato kinda got story trolled :\

puppetmaster zack
12-04-2010, 11:32 AM
lol chibi naruto fix xD

Skrall
12-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Madara and Kabuto: I'm beggining to wonder who's gonna betray who and become the main villan of the plot! Madara is commiting a error by allowing Kabuto get involved to much. This is the mistake of the major villains, they allow their enemies get to close then they see themselves stabed with a sword in their chest.

Jutsu Junkie
12-04-2010, 11:51 AM
That was a nice way for Sasori to go! Much better than his other death scene. In the end, Sasori actually turned out to be a good guy.:p Like Itachi. I liked that.

How do you figure Sasori was actually good? He didn't do anything but realize he was a douche, if that. Finding inner peace doesn't make you a good guy.

I don't want the 10 tails to come about. It would mean Naruto and Bee lose their beasts.

I am hoping Kabuto is the final villain and not Madara. If Madara was it then it seems like the series wouldn't be that far from over. Also, I think Kabuto was using Orochimaru as much as Orochimaru was using him. Their partnership benefitted them both and after Orochimaru was dead it allowed Kabuto to persue his own goals with all that he had learned from him.

I sort of bothers me a little that we will see yet another Rasengan variation because it seems like it is all he knows at times. A new element or a new technique he developed himself that combines Wind and something else would be really good. Rasen-Shuriken is his own jutsu and no one else can do it. Not even sure Kakashi could copy it. Would be nice if Naruto could come up with something else that is his own too that could be used more often. To be able to do Rasengan without clones would be in his favor as well.

I think Naruto cuold become the Juubi, since it is possible for a jinchuuriki, especially an Uzumaki jinchuuriiki, to survive the extraction of a tailed beast. I would totally do it if I were writing this. That would be awesome. Naruto would become a god, and it would easily allow him to fulfill Jaraiya's vision.

Naruto is getting way more haxx now, so that means Sasuke EMS is going to be a tad more haxx than Naruto :lol:

The Minato PNJ was a downer, Minato kinda got story trolled :\

How was it either PNJ or a downer? First, PNJ is the same as deus ex machina, which only applies if there is no ground work. If you prepare the story to accept an outcome, any outcome is credible. Naruto worked hard for the rasengan, and his Sensei taught his father, who invented that jutsu. It only makes sense, and it creates a connection back to his father. There's nothing wrong with that.

deidara330
12-04-2010, 12:14 PM
How do you figure Sasori was actually good? He didn't do anything but realize he was a douche, if that. Finding inner peace doesn't make you a good guy.Agreed, except for the part where he realized he was a douche. That didn't happen.

He was put at peace because Kankuro told him that his artwork would last forever through the heart and soul he put into them and the performances of those who inherited them. Why did Sasori kill people? To put on performances of his puppets, or to turn the people he was killing into puppets. His art was eternal beauty, and his artwork was his puppets. So when Kankuro convinced him his artwork would last forever through the generations to come, and the two puppets with the most meaning to him (The Mother and Father) were finally passed down, he'd achieved what he'd aspired to do his entire life, creating true art through eternal beauty.

So it's not "He didn't do anything but realize he was a douche". Does that mean he was a good person? Not at all. He still killed people and aided one of the most evil ninja organizations of all time. But throught Kankuro's words, he achieved inner peace, and his soul was no longer bound to the living world. He had no reason to stay anyways, because he had already accomplished what he'd set out to do in life. That's the reason he reached peace.

Jutsu Junkie
12-04-2010, 12:22 PM
Agreed, except for the part where he realized he was a douche. That didn't happen.

He was put at peace because Kankuro told him that his artwork would last forever through the heart and soul he put into them and the performances of those who inherited them. Why did Sasori kill people? To put on performances of his puppets, or to turn the people he was killing into puppets. His art was eternal beauty, and his artwork was his puppets. So when Kankuro convinced him his artwork would last forever through the generations to come, and the two puppets with the most meaning to him (The Mother and Father) were finally passed down, he'd achieved what he'd aspired to do his entire life, creating true art through eternal beauty.

So it's not "He didn't do anything but realize he was a douche". Does that mean he was a good person? Not at all. He still killed people and aided one of the most evil ninja organizations of all time. But throught Kankuro's words, he achieved inner peace, and his soul was no longer bound to the living world. He had no reason to stay anyways, because he had already accomplished what he'd set out to do in life. That's the reason he reached peace.

That's why I said "if that." But you support my point that he wasn't good, just at peace. At least Itachi sacrificed for the sake of his brother, even though it was screwed what he did.

somerandomgirl14
12-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Lil Chibi fox Naruto! Fanservice anyone?

zerosameri
12-04-2010, 12:59 PM
How was it either PNJ or a downer? First, PNJ is the same as deus ex machina, which only applies if there is no ground work. If you prepare the story to accept an outcome, any outcome is credible. Naruto worked hard for the rasengan, and his Sensei taught his father, who invented that jutsu. It only makes sense, and it creates a connection back to his father. There's nothing wrong with that. Just is. Deus ex machina? No no, Minato made the jutsu, then Pervy-sage was taught, then he taught Naruto.

Jutsu Junkie
12-04-2010, 01:06 PM
That's my point: it wasn't PNJ, which is just the term around here for deus ex machina, something happening for no reason in order to serve the plot mechanically. And I just don't get why it should be a downer. You feel that way, but you can't explain it?

zerosameri
12-04-2010, 03:48 PM
That's my point: it wasn't PNJ, which is just the term around here for deus ex machina, something happening for no reason in order to serve the plot mechanically. And I just don't get why it should be a downer. You feel that way, but you can't explain it?PNJ mean Plot-No-Jutsu, you do know that right? And what does deus ex machina mean? It's sorta a downer here because now the only reason Naruto was taught all of thoughs rasengan was so he could learn the Biinju ball more simply. Plus that means sense the rasengan is just like the Biinju ball, so Minato's famous rasengan, is a knock off/copy :/ It's not as awesome now XD

Wind Style Naruto
12-04-2010, 04:15 PM
PNJ mean Plot-No-Jutsu, you do know that right? And what does deus ex machina mean? It's sorta a downer here because now the only reason Naruto was taught all of thoughs rasengan was so he could learn the Biinju ball more simply. Plus that means sense the rasengan is just like the Biinju ball, so Minato's famous rasengan, is a knock off/copy :/ It's not as awesome now XD

The Chidori is a failed knock-off of the Rasengan and many other techniques are knock-offs of another technique.

So what if a technique that is overused gets some more back story to its origins. Its handy to learn that the Rasengan is unique and was inspired by an technique giant demons uses and that from 400 chapters ago Naruto learning the Rasengan has prepared him up for this.

Devil's Lawyer
12-04-2010, 04:17 PM
I feel that Naruto will probably be able to combine his demon mode and sage mode to create a new more powerful form in the future.

zerosameri
12-04-2010, 05:08 PM
The Chidori is a failed knock-off of the Rasengan and many other techniques are knock-offs of another technique.

So what if a technique that is overused gets some more back story to its origins. Its handy to learn that the Rasengan is unique and was inspired by an technique giant demons uses and that from 400 chapters ago Naruto learning the Rasengan has prepared him up for this.Wait wut?

Rasengan = pure chakra
Chidori = Lighting

eh.

Wind Style Naruto
12-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Wait wut?

Rasengan = pure chakra
Chidori = Lighting

eh.

Kakashi said that he got the concept of the Chidori from the Rasengan.

Vivi
12-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Kakashi said that he got the concept of the Chidori from the Rasengan.

Which Chapter and Page was that said?

Wind Style Naruto
12-04-2010, 05:31 PM

Do I have to find it? You probably think its possible but if you really want me to I'll find but I think it was when Kakashi was training Naruto in learning WS: Rasen-Shuriken.

Hando Craap
12-04-2010, 05:37 PM
During the Kakashi Chronicles,after using he told Minato "It's named after your alias"
Meaning (I believe) he named it for Minato's *lightning* fast moves

Hando Craap
12-04-2010, 05:39 PM
I don't know about the Shonen but it's page 88 in the Manga book I have.

Hando Craap
12-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Oh and that's book 27 with Sasuke all 2nd stated on the reverse cover.

Jutsu Junkie
12-04-2010, 07:01 PM
PNJ mean Plot-No-Jutsu, you do know that right? And what does deus ex machina mean? It's sorta a downer here because now the only reason Naruto was taught all of thoughs rasengan was so he could learn the Biinju ball more simply. Plus that means sense the rasengan is just like the Biinju ball, so Minato's famous rasengan, is a knock off/copy :/ It's not as awesome now XD

Deus ex Machina means "God from the machine." The expression comes from the ancients playwrights, who used to have their actors playing Greek or Roman gods descend on the stage suddenly and without motivation in order to save a character's life or status in order to help the plot. It's the same thing as PNJ. It just means unmotivated and/or unsupported advantage granted to a character to help either that character or the plot. And my point is that is not what happened with the Naruto in this chapter.

Uchiha Raimaru
12-04-2010, 08:24 PM

Chapter 321, Pages 10-12.

Naruto says, "If I know elemental composition and spatial composition, I'll have a new jutsu in no time!"

Kakashi replies, "Heh...If that was the case, I wouldn't have needed to develop Chidori."

Kakashi then forms a Rasengan and says, "Even at my level, I couldn't put my lightning element into the Rasengan."

Sina
12-05-2010, 04:18 AM
Sasori was never a true dirty villain

only a puppeteer or a PUPPET (I hate puppets)

zerosameri
12-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Deus ex Machina means "God from the machine." The expression comes from the ancients playwrights, who used to have their actors playing Greek or Roman gods descend on the stage suddenly and without motivation in order to save a character's life or status in order to help the plot. It's the same thing as PNJ. It just means unmotivated and/or unsupported advantage granted to a character to help either that character or the plot. And my point is that is not what happened with the Naruto in this chapter.PNJ is not the same as Deus ex Machina.

PNJ is a plot hole. For example, Sasuke knows nothing about Madara, then all of the sudden Sasuke knows everything about Madara (wail no one told him a thing and he did no do research on him). Thats a plot hole; there is no explanation to how Sasuke got that knowledge of Madara. An another one would be Sakura all of a sudden getting fire jutsu's, wail there is no explanation.

A one from the story is self if the Uchiha clan. It shows Madara about 15 the leader of the Uchiha clan in the leaf Village; when he is shown the village is self seems to have been there for a long time. But then it's explained that Madara and the 1st founded the leaf village, when he (Madara) is shown, he looks about 30. So Madara founded the village at about 30 but he is shown in the leaf village as the leader at about 15. In other words founded the village at 30 but, was all ready in the village wail he's 15.

Thats PNJ

DareMaster
12-05-2010, 12:45 PM
PNJ is not the same as Deus ex Machina.

PNJ is a plot hole. For example, Sasuke knows nothing about Madara, then all of the sudden Sasuke knows everything about Madara (wail no one told him a thing and he did no do research on him). Thats a plot hole; there is no explanation to how Sasuke got that knowledge of Madara. An another one would be Sakura all of a sudden getting fire jutsu's, wail there is no explanation.

A one from the story is self if the Uchiha clan. It shows Madara about 15 the leader of the Uchiha clan in the leaf Village; when he is shown the village is self seems to have been there for a long time. But then it's explained that Madara and the 1st founded the leaf village, when he (Madara) is shown, he looks about 30. So Madara founded the village at about 30 but he is shown in the leaf village as the leader at about 15. In other words founded the village at 30 but, was all ready in the village wail he's 15.

Thats PNJ

Does PNJ stand for something?

Vivi
12-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Does PNJ stand for something?

Plot no Jutsu,

A Phenomenom where Plot stops a person from dying, being defeated or doing something in Naruto.

Such as:
Sasuke escaping Deidara's C0
Sasuke randomly gaining new Sharingan Powers.
Sasuke surviving the Kage Summit.
Just Sasuke in General really.

Jutsu Junkie
12-05-2010, 04:57 PM
PNJ is not the same as Deus ex Machina.

Thats PNJ

Plot no Jutsu,

A Phenomenom where Plot stops a person from dying, being defeated or doing something in Naruto.

Such as:
Sasuke escaping Deidara's C0
Sasuke randomly gaining new Sharingan Powers.
Sasuke surviving the Kage Summit.
Just Sasuke in General really.

Well, this is the definition (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59001&highlight=plot+jutsu) I scrounged up from the dark corners of the forum:
Plot no Jutsu: A term used to describe events in Naruto that are incredibly ridiculous that would only happen solely because of the plot demanding it. Generally shortened to "PNJ."

That is a description of deus ex machina (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex_machina), so they are the same thing.

But if you mean there was just a plot hole (a mistake), then I didn't see that either.

Hando Craap
12-06-2010, 04:41 AM
Eh...when writing a series as long as this one I guess there will be some mistakes.I can't wait for the next issue!!!

Wooster
12-06-2010, 05:45 AM
Well, this is the definition (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59001&highlight=plot+jutsu) I scrounged up from the dark corners of the forum:

That is a description of deus ex machina (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex_machina), so they are the same thing.

But if you mean there was just a plot hole (a mistake), then I didn't see that either.
I wouldn't call them the same thing. Deus ex machina is also used to explain the entire plot of a story after the fact. That is particularity vexing. Plot no Jutsu is at least plausibly it just grows wearisome.

So I would say Deus ex machina relies on rules outside those originally established; whereas, Plot no Jutsu relies on the the established riles but strains them to the bursting point.

Obvioulsy, plot holes are a different animal all together. They often occur when the author goes back in time to explain something. Blasted retcon. >.>
Whether this is plo thole is debatable because I think it is evoking fate rather than Minato having direct knowledge. As that is likely the case, we can say it is perhaps hokey, but it is not a plot hole.

Jutsu Junkie
12-06-2010, 07:28 AM
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3928/pnjvin.png (http://img263.imageshack.us/i/pnjvin.png/)

That's how I see it. Even according to your definition, this would make PNJ deus ex machina. Of course, it can't explain away the entire plot, because the story isn't finished yet. But I can tell you any creative writing instructor would immediately id PNJ as DEM. Thing is, even if it had to be the resolution of the final plot to qualify (it doesn't), they are the same kind of insidious problem.

Wooster
12-06-2010, 07:58 AM
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3928/pnjvin.png (http://img263.imageshack.us/i/pnjvin.png/)

That's how I see it. Even according to your definition, this would make PNJ deus ex machina. Of course, it can't explain away the entire plot, because the story isn't finished yet. But I can tell you any creative writing instructor would immediately id PNJ as DEM. Thing is, even if it had to be the resolution of the final plot to qualify (it doesn't), they are the same kind of insidious problem.
Hmm, yes I agree that PNJ could be considered a subset of Desu ex Machina. As in they are both due to laziness. However, I still think PNJ can not necessarily be Deus ex Machina as it could have been introduced before. It is more it is demanded by the plot. Thus, I would have the same circles, but none would be contained completely within one another. PnJ and DeM don't necessarily cause plot problems; it is just likely that they would.

Jutsu Junkie
12-06-2010, 08:19 AM
I see your point, although most literary critics would cite DeM as the quintessential plot problem, lol. Not because it breaks the plot, but because it weakens the story and compromises suspension of disbelief. In creative writing, it is the first thing you are taught to avoid like the plague...

zerosameri
12-06-2010, 05:51 PM
this thread needs to be de-sticked now....

Vivi
12-06-2010, 05:54 PM
this thread needs to be de-sticked now....

Leave it up until the new Chapter is out.
As long as 519 is the recent one this should be up.

zerosameri
12-06-2010, 05:57 PM
Leave it up until the new Chapter is out.
As long as 519 is the recent one this should be up.It's not like I can de-sticky it ( I know what you meant. It's just the way your phrased that):lol:

--

@JutsuJunky: suddenly and abruptly solved with the contrived and unexpected intervention of some new character, ability, or object. PNJ never gets solved, it just adds more PNJ.

EllexElla
12-06-2010, 11:23 PM
Naruto's faces were priceless! xD

george hyuga
12-06-2010, 11:30 PM
Naruto's faces were priceless! xD

lol cute fox tho

EllexElla
12-06-2010, 11:33 PM
IKR xDD

george hyuga
12-06-2010, 11:35 PM
lol yep he looked hugable

Hando Craap
12-07-2010, 04:16 AM
Made ya want to go out and find a wild fox,raise it,and teach it kyubi tricks,did it?

george hyuga
12-07-2010, 02:33 PM
not exactly, made me want to search for a male and female fox and breed a baby fox XD

Hando Craap
12-07-2010, 05:44 PM
I couldn't do that...my labs would think they were cats...lol

Two-Tailed Monster Cat
12-07-2010, 09:05 PM
About time menacing ball gets an official name...."Tailed Beast Ball"? Eh I liked the fake name better

george hyuga
12-07-2010, 09:23 PM
About time menacing ball gets an official name...."Tailed Beast Ball"? Eh I liked the fake name better

menacing ball sounds better

Jakropha
12-08-2010, 07:44 AM

Ok, if I were writing this, I would make a 10Fold stronger jutsu, it requires two heads in Kyuubi form, and you charge up two Menacing Balls.

If it were Tailed beast ball, it would be...
TAILED BEAST BAWLS!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Uchiha Raimaru
12-08-2010, 08:05 AM

This^

Two-Tailed Monster Cat
12-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Yeah o.o who came up with menacing ball before the official name came out? Was it just something random people called it?

george hyuga
12-08-2010, 12:18 PM
lol i just started hearing menacing ball, never read it on the manga