PDA

View Full Version : Killer Bee Vs. MS Sasuke rematch

TheBlackChidori
12-01-2010, 01:55 PM
Now that Sasuke has Susanoo, and has knowledge of KB, does he have a chance?

Distance: 100 meters

Full Knowledge, no prep.

Uchiha Raimaru
12-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Tough to say, with KB having full knowledge, too. Still, even once Bee learned of Sasuke's techniques, he didn't try to do much about it. His fighting style didn't change much throughout the fight, at least not while in 8-Tails form. Plus now that Sasuke is using Susano'o, that gives him a great advantage over Bee, because in 8-Tails, which is what Bee's going into in BL, I can't see Bee dodging Susano'o's arrows. Then again, it took all of Taka just to win last time, and you could easily argue that it wasn't even a win.

Against my better judgement (and wishes), I give it to KB with great difficulty.

Kill3r_B-st
12-01-2010, 02:29 PM
i agree with above though arrows i dont think will be a prob. it may hurt be but if he charges for a menacing ball its done. he can dodge ammy in human form or cloak like raikage. bee with better taijustu. tsukiyomi has already been beat. only problem are arrows and if be can get a menacing ball of 1st or if he can atleast tank one arrow he would be good. or he could just take susano'o with is v2 in which case he has the size and speed and possibly the power to break susano'o

goin with bee here

[Shikamaru]
12-01-2010, 02:33 PM
I disagree, Taka Sasuke showed the ability to dodge and elude supersonic blitzes in KB cloak form.

I find it unlikely that KB will win simply because if he goes into tailed form, he'll simply be amy'd.

If he goes cloak, Sasuke can avoid and Susano.

Genjutsu also opens a window for attack, as KB's 8 tails does not break him out instantly.

Though Sasuke does not have help this time, he was defeated solely because of surprise and underestimating his enemy. KB no longer has this advantage.

Sasuke also has firestyle and a lightning bolt in his arsenal. He's much more well rounded.

KB did not show the speed to avoid Amy in base form.

Kuromaki
12-01-2010, 04:17 PM
7 tailed form I think, gives Bee the same speed as the Raikage, shown when they did a double lariat on Kisame. V2 should be even faster and it should let Bee have the upper hand in speed. Meaning he can dodge any of Sasuke's attacks, unless it's Kirin, which takes far too much prep.

You also have to take into account that Bee has full knowledge too. There's a lot Sasuke could do with full knowledge but Bee could counter it.
Tough to say, with KB having full knowledge, too. Still, even once Bee learned of Sasuke's techniques, he didn't try to do much about it. His fighting style didn't change much throughout the fight, at least not while in 8-Tails form. Plus now that Sasuke is using Susano'o, that gives him a great advantage over Bee, because in 8-Tails, which is what Bee's going into in BL, I can't see Bee dodging Susano'o's arrows. Then again, it took all of Taka just to win last time, and you could easily argue that it wasn't even a win.

Against my better judgement (and wishes), I give it to KB with great difficulty.
Going full hachibi gives Bee a disadvantage unless he can charge the menacing ball in time. He knows this, so why would he use it unless he was risking it?

Akatsuki X
12-01-2010, 08:29 PM
At the distance, Bee can go full Hachibi before Sasuke can attack.
Tsuki won't worry due to Hachibi.
Ammy may work if Bee goes full 8-tails,
but at the distance it is much more likely that full Hachibi will be able to use Menacing Ball.

Even with full Susano'o, there is no way he would be able to tank it, or escape it's mountain sized AEO.

Asides from that, Killerbee can go 7-tails version two, which matched A's speed in Raiton Cloak.

That, plus his amped Hachibi lariat, would give him the kill.

Kuromaki
12-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Then again, they're bloodlusted. They'll do what it takes to win.

Ammy hits him? He ignores it and continues to charge his menacing ball. And since ammy is short range, it'll take a little while for it to actually get there.

Scratch what I said earlier about hachibi, if he activates it at this distance, he still has a chance.

tyrell4life194
12-02-2010, 03:58 AM
How, just like Kuro said, if Bee can transform into Hachibi from a distance, he has a chance. Sasuke has been known to elude blitzes from Bee, so he has very good reaction speed. And even though the speed the Menacing Ball takes for it to reach Sasuke, the radius once it impacts the ground, is extremely large and Sasuke can't avoid an explosion. Though, all this has to be done if Bee can transform into Hachibi from a distance.

321zigzag3
12-02-2010, 05:14 AM
Then again, they're bloodlusted. They'll do what it takes to win.

Ammy hits him? He ignores it and continues to charge his menacing ball. And since ammy is short range, it'll take a little while for it to actually get there.

Scratch what I said earlier about hachibi, if he activates it at this distance, he still has a chance.

Amateratsu although having inconsistencies managed to burn Hachibi quite well and fast too since Sasuke focused on it.

Giving Sasuke knowledge here tips the odds in his favor since he isn't going to be dicking around like a semi-reckless idiot. Although if Killerbee transforms Sasuke may try Susanoo Arrows to disrupt it.

Although the OP states full knowledge, only Sasuke has knowledge or both?

Though, all this has to be done if Bee can transform into Hachibi from a distance.

That would be a spectacle.

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc352/gabzylovescrack/2j178yr-1.gif

SimpleGenin
12-02-2010, 05:23 AM
Bee still has an uber advantage on Sasuke because of the bijuu inside him. If they were bloodlusted, and they know about each other, Sasuke is probibly gonna start with either Susano or Ammy. If he starts with ammy, Bee is more then capable of dodging that seeing that a dodged it with no problem at all. If Sasuke start it with Susano for the physical and defensive advantage of it, Bee would have probibly gone 8 tail mode. Once he goes 8 tail, there isn't really much Sasuke could do from being blasted by a chakra blast. Atleast that's how I see it.

321zigzag3
12-02-2010, 05:24 AM
In that case Susanoo arrows at 100 meters is Sasuke's only chance to injure Hachibi full formed or at least stall him if he wants to live/win.

SimpleGenin
12-02-2010, 05:32 AM
From 100 meters, the very best Susano arrows could do is stall Bee from transforming. That's about it. Also take in mind how the side affects of activating Susano. 1) Sasuke's vision blurs 2) chakra consuming 3) overall it gives sasuke too much bull to be used to it's full potential. That's why I'm excited in the new and improved Sasuke. Perhaps he won't have the same weakness he had before.

321zigzag3
12-02-2010, 05:37 AM
He was still using Susanoo quite well for most of the 10 minutes against Danzo.

SimpleGenin
12-02-2010, 05:41 AM
Plot help him do all that. After all, without plot, Sasuke should have died in the Kage meeting long before Madara came in to save him. Even then, Sasuke's eyes were already blurred.

TheBlackChidori
12-02-2010, 10:18 AM
Plot is still feats.

And KB has no knowledge of Sasuke, this is assuming that Taka went there alone, with his current powers and has knowledge of KB from say Kisame

Kill3r_B-st
12-02-2010, 12:10 PM
im taking it that menacing ball from kb may decide it. even tho the sauce evaded a lariat from bee befoore that was barely and V2 lariat is faster so should blow his chest up and be done. ammy is evaded no prob. tsukyomi doesnt effect. susano'o arrows could possibly be evaded by V2 or tanked by full hachi. if in a few chapter KB uses menacing ball in V2 that would possibly increase his chances here cause he would have speed strength chakra lariat and menacing ball. sauce has a chance though don't count him out. buuuuuuut KB wins`:)

Kuromaki
12-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Plot is still feats.

And KB has no knowledge of Sasuke, this is assuming that Taka went there alone, with his current powers and has knowledge of KB from say Kisame
Oh, well this tips the fight over to Sasuke's side then :lol: That goes unless Killer Bee uses his higher tailed forms right away, which isn't likely to happen, going by what he did in their original fight.

Kill3r_B-st
12-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Oh, well this tips the fight over to Sasuke's side then :lol: That goes unless Killer Bee uses his higher tailed forms right away, which isn't likely to happen, going by what he did in their original fight.
they are bloodlusted so of course he would. bee still wins. both have knowledge according to OP

Uchiha Raimaru
12-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Yeah, Sasuke having full knowledge only tips the scales to Sasuke. He'll be prepared for EVERYTHING. Even if I feel that the extent of Taka's battle plans are usually, "Spam Ammy, throw in Susano'o here and there, and use Blaze Release for some defense", he'll still be using that full knowledge to his advantage.

Nyruss
12-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Meaning Ball. The end. There's nothing Sucksuke can do to prevent Bee from killing him.

Devil's Lawyer
12-02-2010, 10:58 PM
No amaterasu the end. Survived menancing ball the first time no susanoo. Now he has it why can't he tank it again?

Nyruss
12-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Because he only survived thanks to Suigetsu blocking most of it. Susanoo has shown nothing to suggest it's capable of protecting Sasuke from menacing ball. Amaterasu won't matter, Sasuke will be dead long before it actually manages to do anything to Bee even if Sasuke lives long enough to use it.

Devil's Lawyer
12-03-2010, 12:19 AM
If he is bloodlusted Bee would get hit with Amaterasu right off the bat. Which is faster than transforming into the hachibi and using menancing ball.

Nyruss
12-03-2010, 12:57 AM
You might think I hadn't thought of that but alas:

Amaterasu won't matter, Sasuke will be dead long before it actually manages to do anything to Bee even if Sasuke lives long enough to use it.

TheBlackChidori
12-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Meaning Ball. The end. There's nothing Sucksuke can do to prevent Bee from killing him.

Sasuke's much more skilled with ammy then he was their first fight.

What makes you think Bee will have time to transform AND charge up a menacing ball before being hit with Amaterasu?

king kakashi
12-03-2010, 11:53 AM
now that sasuke has itachi's eye he has itachi's toys too i would think and if the shield can block kirin it can block the ball of chakara

Devil's Lawyer
12-03-2010, 12:14 PM

I doubt that seriously bee was in pain moments amaterasu hit him.

Kill3r_B-st
12-03-2010, 12:22 PM
now that sasuke has itachi's eye he has itachi's toys too i would think and if the shield can block kirin it can block the ball of chakara
MS my good sir not ems. anyways yes be prob can. plus be has samehada he absorbs the arrow as it nears him gets stronger and sends a times 2 menacing ball on the sauce

Nyruss
12-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Sasuke's much more skilled with ammy then he was their first fight.

What makes you think Bee will have time to transform AND charge up a menacing ball before being hit with Amaterasu?

I encourage you to take the time to actually read the things I say before responding to them:

>>>>>>Amaterasu won't matter, Sasuke will be dead long before it actually manages to do anything to Bee<<<<<< even if Sasuke lives long enough to use it.

I doubt that seriously bee was in pain moments amaterasu hit him.

He was faking it.

now that sasuke has itachi's eye he has itachi's toys too

There is nothing to support this claim in any way.

TheBlackChidori
12-03-2010, 12:58 PM

Because he only survived thanks to Suigetsu blocking most of it. Susanoo has shown nothing to suggest it's capable of protecting Sasuke from menacing ball. Amaterasu won't matter, Sasuke will be dead long before it actually manages to do anything to Bee even if Sasuke lives long enough to use it.

I encourage you to take the time to actually read the things I say before responding to them.

Seems I have read them all. I still don't see where you say that Killer Bee transforms and charges in time to block an instantly activated flame that caught him the first time it was used, in a much weaker and out of control form.

Care to divulge?

Nyruss
12-03-2010, 01:02 PM
You claim to have read them, but if you did(which I'm not so sure of), you certainly didn't understand them.

It doesn't matter if Sasuke uses Amaterasu or not. Maybe he'll use it first. Maybe he'll use it before Bee uses Menacing Ball. It doesn't matter because Sasuke will still be killed by Menacing Ball LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG before Amaterasu actually does any signficant damage to Bee.

TheBlackChidori
12-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Considering he can manipulate the course of his Amaterasu instead of spouting wild flames, he can focus them on the Hachibi's head, interrupting menacing ball and also blinding him.

Ultimate combatant
12-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Considering he can manipulate the course of his Amaterasu instead of spouting wild flames, he can focus them on the Hachibi's head, interrupting menacing ball and also blinding him.

If he tried to Amaterasu him he most probably wouldn`t land.

But if he did:

Amaterasu won't matter, Sasuke will be dead long before it actually manages to do anything to Bee even if Sasuke lives long enough to use it.

It doesn`t matter whether he would Amaterasu his head or his hands.

Kill3r_B-st
12-03-2010, 03:31 PM
1. the distance is 100 meters so the time it takes ammy to reach bee sauce is obliterated. plus with full knowledge bee is aware of ammy and will dodge it he's not dumb. 2nd he doesnt need full hachibi form. V2 should solve this. speed enough to dodge and an attack enough to kill sasuke in one hit(lariat)

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Who cares about Amaterasu? There is a reason why I brought up Susanoo. Since this is 100 meters and only Sasuke has knowledge its natural Thatuke I mean Sasuke, uses Susanoo arrows first most likely.

TheBlackChidori
12-03-2010, 05:43 PM
1. the distance is 100 meters so the time it takes ammy to reach bee sauce is obliterated. plus with full knowledge bee is aware of ammy and will dodge it he's not dumb. 2nd he doesnt need full hachibi form. V2 should solve this. speed enough to dodge and an attack enough to kill sasuke in one hit(lariat)

Susanoo takes care of any Lariat attempts. Sasuke's reflexes kept up with A with numerous other opponents simultaneously. I definitely think Hachibi KB would take out Sasuke, but not v2. Problem is, KB doesn't get the chance to Amaterasu.

100 meters if a football field. You're saying Sasuke can't see the distance of a football field? Do you remember how far Itachi's flames spread when he used it? Besides, even if he does have time to fully transform...which is doubtful being that Sasuke has knowledge, and KB's transformation and Jinchuuriki control was beyond anything Sasuke expected. He thought he knew a Jinchuuriki, and even fought one, but it didn't prepare him for KB.

He's not going to waste time on Genjutsu like last time.

Nyruss
12-03-2010, 05:44 PM
It wasn't specified that only Sasuke had full knowledge. It just says full knowledge no prep. And all the knowledge in the world won't help him against menacing ball.

Sasuke's reflexes kept up with A with numerous other opponents simultaneously

Sasuke never kept up with A...

TheBlackChidori
12-03-2010, 05:48 PM
It wasn't specified that only Sasuke had full knowledge. It just says full knowledge no prep. And all the knowledge in the world won't help him against menacing ball.

So you're saying it's instant-cast then? Cause that would be silly.

Nothing could survive a full menacing ball, short Madara and Preta Path. Just because a ninja has a move in his arsenal doesn't mean he's going to have the time to use it in certain instances.

Maybe Orochimaru would have used Triple Rashoman more if that was the case.

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 05:49 PM

Sasuke never kept up with A...

Well TBC stated it.

Well Sasuke did duck under A's elbow because of sharingan for a chidori.

Nyruss
12-03-2010, 05:54 PM
So you're saying it's instant-cast then? Cause that would be silly.
No, but it doesn't have to be.

Just because a ninja has a move in his arsenal doesn't mean he's going to have the time to use it in certain instances.

This is not one of those instances. Bee has plenty of time to use Menacing Ball to kill the Sauce before Amaterasu actually starts to do any lethal damage.

Well TBC stated it.

Where?

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Where?

Notice this.

Now that Sasuke has Susanoo, and has knowledge of KB, does he have a chance?

Distance: 100 meters

Full Knowledge, no prep.

Although the Full Knowledge part is confusing in itself.

Nyruss
12-03-2010, 06:31 PM
I did notice. That doesn't suggest that only Sasuke has knowledge.

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Well then TheBlackChidori is going to have to clarify for both of us.

TheBlackChidori
12-03-2010, 06:38 PM
If I say Killer Bee has no knowledge, I can totally win this debate right now. But that's no fun.

They both have knowledge.

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Then at 100 meters its likely Hachibi is going to go for Menacing ball I think while Sasuke uses Susanoo. Be my guest what occurs next then.

AfroMan
12-03-2010, 06:49 PM
Then at 100 meters its likely Hachibi is going to go for Menacing ball I think while Sasuke uses Susanoo. Be my guest what occurs next then.

Menacing ball evaporates the arrow and kills Sasuke

Nyruss
12-03-2010, 06:50 PM
If I say Killer Bee has no knowledge, I can totally win this debate right now. But that's no fun.

They both have knowledge.

Sasuke won't magically survive a menacing ball just because Bee has no knowledge. He'll die whether or not Bee knows anything about him.

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Menacing ball evaporates the arrow and kills Sasuke
In other words you are relying on Hachibi in plausility if hit first by the arrow ignores it right? Well other than that then at this distance well yes Sasuke is more likely to die.

He has no Suigetsu plus plot shield to protect him.

deidara330
12-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Sasuke has yet to show any defense capable of withstanding as much raw power as the Biju Bomb can produce and has yet to show any speed capable of dodging it. If he can't kill Killerbee before he charges up and fires a Biju Bomb, he's dead.

Whether he can kill Killerbee before firing his Biju Bomb is another matter entirely, although with the distance being 100 meters I doubt it.

Devil's Lawyer
12-03-2010, 07:06 PM
For those saying that Sasuke didn't Keep up with A. Then what was Sasuuke doing in ch 463 when he was countering A in close combat. Still don't see Bee transforming into the Hachibi before Sasuke releases amaterasu. Not to mention he has a hawk.

deidara330
12-03-2010, 07:24 PM
For those saying that Sasuke didn't Keep up with A. Then what was Sasuuke doing in ch 463 when he was countering A in close combat. Still don't see Bee transforming into the Hachibi before Sasuke releases amaterasu. Not to mention he has a hawk.For Sasuke to use the Amaterasu, he has to activate his Mangekyo Sharingan first. For him to activate his MS, he has to activate his Sharingan first. Sasuke also has to aim. Since this all takes some time, I think Killerbee can transform by the time Sasuke gets off Amaterasu. As long as Killerbee can attack using a Biju Bomb, he can still survive Amaterasu the same way he did the first time even if it does hit.

Killerbee is many times the height of an average person in his Biju form and his Biju Bomb is at least that height with increasing attack radius the further away from him it goes. Sasuke's Hawk doesn't have any real speed feats, so even if he abandoned the idea of attacking Killerbee and went straight to summoning, he shouldn't be able to escape the bomb's blast range by the time Killerbee launches it.

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 07:29 PM
What the heck is Sasuke's Hawk is going to do to save himself and Sasuke from the wide range of Hachibi's menacing ball?

Its not like its low hypersonic or high supersonic.

tyrell4life194
12-03-2010, 07:31 PM
It's not Supersonic, much less Hypersonic. Unless people can quantify it and prove to me that it's either of these speeds, then you can't assume that the attack will easily catch Killer Bee off guard.

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 07:34 PM
It's not Supersonic, much less Hypersonic. Unless people can quantify it and prove to me that it's either of these speeds, then you can't assume that the attack will easily catch Killer Bee off guard.

What attack?

Devil's Lawyer
12-03-2010, 07:37 PM
For Sasuke to use the Amaterasu, he has to activate his Mangekyo Sharingan first. For him to activate his MS, he has to activate his Sharingan first. Sasuke also has to aim. Since this all takes some time, I think Killerbee can transform by the time Sasuke gets off Amaterasu. As long as Killerbee can attack using a Biju Bomb, he can still survive Amaterasu the same way he did the first time even if it does hit.

Killerbee is many times the height of an average person in his Biju form and his Biju Bomb is at least that height with increasing attack radius the further away from him it goes. Sasuke's Hawk doesn't have any real speed feats, so even if he abandoned the idea of attacking Killerbee and went straight to summoning, he shouldn't be able to escape the bomb's blast range by the time Killerbee launches it.

All of which takes less than a sec. He is just as fast as Kekaishi in that aspect. Look at 463 again pg 7. If amaterasu is that slow he would just attack with susanoo.

tyrell4life194
12-03-2010, 07:38 PM
What attack?
Well, Sasuke's Susano'o arrows. But I must've mistaken. It probably is either Transonic, or Supersonic, due to creating Sonic Booms. My mistake.

tyrell4life194
12-03-2010, 07:39 PM
All of which takes less than a sec. He is just as fast as Kekaishi in that aspect. Look at 463 again pg 7. If amaterasu is that slow he would just attack with susanoo.
All of this doesn't take less than a second. Bring in proof of it being less than a second please.

Devil's Lawyer
12-03-2010, 07:42 PM
I did which is why I posted ch 463. Calm down its not that serious.

tyrell4life194
12-03-2010, 07:45 PM
I did which is why I posted ch 463. Calm down its not that serious.
I will tell you the reason why it isn't proof. In the Manga, it doesn't tell you how many seconds something happens. Only Anime does, and Anime is non canon. You can't just assume Sasuke activated the MS in less than a second, just because it appeared on the next page. Also, you can't prove Sasuke's exact time it took for him to activate the MS. Therefore, it isn't proof, so try again.

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Well, Sasuke's Susano'o arrows. But I must've mistaken. It probably is either Transonic, or Supersonic, due to creating Sonic Booms. My mistake.

If we do choose to see that Kishimoto was intending that then yes but it does fit most of how Kishi portrayed speed in his manga so...

tyrell4life194
12-03-2010, 07:52 PM
Ok. But, I'm still waiting for Devil's Idiot to bring in my proof.

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Calm down its not that serious.

Where is Dio Brando when you need him?

Devil's Lawyer
12-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Ok. But, I'm still waiting for Devil's Idiot to bring in my proof.

Man the bg really does bring out the inner ass in some people. I gave you the proof either take it don't. The proof is he activated Susanoo in less than a sec before he was power bombed. Now go sit down and don't speak unless spoken too.

Where is Dio Brando when you need him?
Don't ask me I for one need to start channeling my inner troll and stop getting caught too deep in these battles.

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 08:03 PM
Man the bg really does bring out the inner ass in some people. I gave you the proof either take it don't. The proof is he activated Susanoo in less than a sec before he was power bombed. Now go sit down and don't speak unless spoken too.

Don't ask me I for one need to start channeling my inner troll and stop getting caught too deep in these battles.

You should read Rock Lee vs Asuma.

Inner troll? *laughs*

Devil's Lawyer
12-03-2010, 08:10 PM
You should read Rock Lee vs Asuma.

Inner troll? *laughs*

I read it won't be stepping into that thread.

Inner troll basically means I don't give a fork who cares.

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Inner troll basically means I don't give a fork who cares.

You know many in BG are like that.

Seriously BG is sort of becoming what OBD is to NF a little.

Devil's Lawyer
12-03-2010, 08:16 PM
You know many in BG are like that.

Seriously BG is sort of becoming what OBD is to NF a little.

The bg is dying a slow and painful death. No one hardly post myself included. Fights suck and have been done to death.

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 08:21 PM
The bg is dying a slow and painful death. No one hardly post myself included. Fights suck and have been done to death.

Yet BG in terms of Naruto is more active in battle dome wise compared to almost other forums minus NF battledome. Anyway I have seen much worse times in BG than this although who knows what will occur. Although the splitting of the forums has split posting as well.

Devil's Lawyer
12-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Yet BG in terms of Naruto is more active in battle dome wise compared to almost other forums minus NF battledome. Anyway I have seen much worse times in BG than this although who knows what will occur. Although the splitting of the forums has split posting as well.

I have mainly been in the multiverse section. More interesting thinking of different opponents from diffrent verses fighting it out. Naruto fights can only be done so many times before it gets old.

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Multiverseral is more interesting. Single Anime only can only go so far. Bg is probably the one of the very few naruto forum that actually tried to broaden its scope with limited success. Thats actually a bit impressive forum wise but anyway.

We could always go to youtube Real Ninja.

Devil's Lawyer
12-03-2010, 08:29 PM
I always see people chatting on youtube never seen how that worked out you got a link. I always ignored it. Some of them are funny as hell.

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 08:37 PM
I have no links for now but youtube comments are funny yet sad.

Devil's Lawyer
12-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Oh yeah way more crazier than any forum. No mods so who cares.

321zigzag3
12-03-2010, 08:49 PM
I sometimes find Moviecodec worse it reminds me of 4 Chan.

TheBlackChidori
12-03-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm definitely not convinced that Menacing Ball could break through Susano'o and kill Sasuke. Isn't Susano'o built up to be the greatest defensive move ever? Nothings broke it yet. At best, it's been knocked off balance. :/

Just looking at feats...

Menacing Ball #1: Shot from KN4, Blocked by Rashoman
Menacing Ball #2: Shot from Hachibi, absorbed by Suigetsu and dodged.

Susano'o: Blocked Kirin, had enough "energy" or "life" or whatever to also defeat Hydra and seal Orochimaru.
Blocked attacks from numerous enemies including A.

Whatever minor feats you want on top of that.

Even with menacing ball, It's a stalemate on what defeats the other. If we're too assume that since Sasuke now has Itachi's eyes then he'll also have the Mirror and Sword, I give this to Sasuke in a stomp.

Uchiha Raimaru
12-03-2010, 11:41 PM
Even with menacing ball, It's a stalemate on what defeats the other. If we're too assume that since Sasuke now has Itachi's eyes then he'll also have the Mirror and Sword, I give this to Sasuke in a stomp.

Actually, that's probably not too far off, since in the fight against Kakashi, Sasuke was forming Susano'o's skeleton before he reached his limit.

If Sasuke's Susano'o has the Mirror and Sword, Sasuke will stomp.

Kuromaki
12-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Susano'o: Blocked Kirin, had enough "energy" or "life" or whatever to also defeat Hydra and seal Orochimaru.
That's Itachi's Susanoo. If we're to assume that Sasuke has his Susanoo (which hasn't been proven so far) then he might be able to win, if he's closer by, cause that sword ain't reaching Bee from 100m away and Bee has knowledge on it.

Sasuke's Susanoo, as it's been shown, was damaged by a wind style from Danzo, and its best feat is blocking several attacks at the Summit, all of which are vastly inferior to the 8 Tailed Menacing Ball. And Sasuke won't be having a giant Suigetsu taking the hit for him this time.

TheBlackChidori
12-04-2010, 04:51 PM
That's Itachi's Susanoo. If we're to assume that Sasuke has his Susanoo (which hasn't been proven so far) then he might be able to win, if he's closer by, cause that sword ain't reaching Bee from 100m away and Bee has knowledge on it.

Sasuke's Susanoo, as it's been shown, was damaged by a wind style from Danzo, and its best feat is blocking several attacks at the Summit, all of which are vastly inferior to the 8 Tailed Menacing Ball. And Sasuke won't be having a giant Suigetsu taking the hit for him this time.

The thing is, Sasuke has his eyes now. We've already learned that when you take another eyes, you get their powers. Madara has Nagato's, Danzo had Shisui's. What argument do you have that Sasuke doesn't have the full Susano'o now?

I wouldn't say it was damaged by Danzo either. Nothing broke through it. And its beat feat is obviously Kirin. I dont recall the sword and shield being used for any blocking there.

Nyruss
12-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Itachi's Susanoo did not block Kirin. Itachi's Susanoo's magic block anything shield did that.

And Sasuke doesn't have the magic block anything shield. Claiming that Susanoo can't be broken based on the fact that nothing has broken it yet is a No Limits Fallacy. Complete garbage in other words.

tyrell4life194
12-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Itachi's Susanoo did not block Kirin. Itachi's Susanoo's magic block anything shield did that.

And Sasuke doesn't have the magic block anything shield. Claiming that Susanoo can't be broken based on the fact that nothing has broken it yet is a No Limits Fallacy. Complete garbage in other words.
The Susano'o shield is called the Yata Mirror, which "supposedly" can block any attack. Any being the key word here. Also, I believe in order for Sasuke to activate Susano'o he needs to first activate Tsukuyomi, and Amaterasu. In order for him to activate Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu, he needs to activate MS. In order for him to activate MS, he needs to activate the Sharingan. All of this takes quite a while of prep time.

We have yet to see Sasuke block anything. The only feat it has is firing arrows which created Sonic Booms.

Kuromaki
12-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Well Teebs... It says MS Sasuke. Not EMS Sasuke. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif And we have yet to see Sasuke in battle with EMS, or Madara in battle with the Rinnegan.

Danzo was able to find an opening with some help from a fuuton.

tyrell4life194
12-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Kuro, are you talking to me?

Kuromaki
12-04-2010, 06:35 PM
No that was to TBC.

tyrell4life194
12-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Oh ok. Well, there is no proof that Sasuke even has the EMS. Also, even if he has it, Sasuke has yet to show any abilities of it.

Shikamaru Nara
12-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Plot is still feats.

quoted for truth.

KB has noway at the distance he ist to dodge an unsuspected suanoo arrow based on his feats or as tbc put it , current powers.

tyrell4life194
12-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Well, it still takes prep time for Sasuke to activate Susano'o. Killer Bee isn't gonna stand by and take the Susano'o like an idiot. He's going to do something to stop Sasuke from attacking. Now, even though KB has no knowledge of Sasuke let alone Susano'o, if he can make sure he keeps Sasuke from activating Susano'o then he's fine. Unless Sasuke either uses Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu.

TheBlackChidori
12-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Well Teebs... It says MS Sasuke. Not EMS Sasuke. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif And we have yet to see Sasuke in battle with EMS, or Madara in battle with the Rinnegan.

Danzo was able to find an opening with some help from a fuuton.

First line was uber touche.

Well, it still takes prep time for Sasuke to activate Susano'o. Killer Bee isn't gonna stand by and take the Susano'o like an idiot. He's going to do something to stop Sasuke from attacking. Now, even though KB has no knowledge of Sasuke let alone Susano'o, if he can make sure he keeps Sasuke from activating Susano'o then he's fine. Unless Sasuke either uses Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu.

He had it up against Kakashi fairly quickly, as well as against A. As well as Itachi against Kirin.

tyrell4life194
12-04-2010, 08:02 PM
But I believe he needs to first activate Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu before he could use Susano'o, or is it just an assumption?

Kill3r_B-st
12-04-2010, 08:23 PM
V2 lariat. dodges arrows breaks through susano'o. dead. good day everybody

tyrell4life194
12-04-2010, 08:26 PM
Well, I believe KB in Hachibi Form can break through Susano'o with relative ease also.

TheBlackChidori
12-04-2010, 09:08 PM
But I believe he needs to first activate Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu before he could use Susano'o, or is it just an assumption?

With knowledge, Sasuke is going to have eyes activated right from the start.

tyrell4life194
12-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Oh, ok.

sharingangirl
12-04-2010, 09:55 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxx--------SPOILERS--------xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SASUKE WOULD WIN! i mean come on! he fought equally with the raikage. cant wait to see him with his EMS

Kuromaki
12-05-2010, 11:35 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxxx--------SPOILERS--------xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SASUKE WOULD WIN! i mean come on! he fought equally with the raikage. cant wait to see him with his EMS
If by fought equally you mean got stomped, then yeah. The Raikage was beating him the whole time, except for when they did a forward charge at each other, which would have been fairly easy for Sasuke to see since it was linear.

In any case, Bee can beat his brother, so...