PDA

View Full Version : Candice Uchiha's Story

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 05:12 AM
Here's my story it only has 8 parts

One day i was 9 yrs old,i was training with my sensei.
He was teaching me new jutsu but there was always one in particular nature i always liked the sound nature;But he told me i wouldnt be able to master them b cuz i was too weak.one day we were training and i was fighting him.Suddenly he punched me in the face and knocked me out,the last words i heard from him were"don't worry i'll make u stronger later"...then i faded out.later on i woke up in the training grounds,i ran home and trained by myself the next 7 yrs until i was 16,then that day i swore i would kill him...

Sephiroth
06-30-2009, 07:03 AM
pretty good candice

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 07:10 AM
i know it's ok but it's not that great anyway jeremy im gonna write prt 2 now and how did u get that spade down there?

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 07:12 AM
Pt 2.
*walking thru the forest*i kept thinking about his face,my sensei how strong was he,where was he?but...i had a pretty good thought that he was at The Sound Village the place i was born*grabs giant sword on my back out of it's slot and slices a tree quickly*i will kill him ill make sure of it

Sephiroth
06-30-2009, 07:13 AM
ok im here and idk ill find ur real fast

Sephiroth
06-30-2009, 07:15 AM
hmm idk where they got it from ask sai's bro or broko they are the nes who was posting them

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 07:16 AM
ok then,um that prt 2 i can write prt 3 rit now if u want so where did u get ur spade?

Candice Uchiha
oh they were posting them oh ill get it later

Sephiroth
idk they was posting them last night lol and part 2 is good u said u need to talk to me

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 07:21 AM
Pt 3.
*i finally reach The Sound Village*10 suads of 3 ninja appeared*i asked them where was my sensei,they wouldn't answer me...the silent treat ment huh?*they all jump up and throw kunai and shuriken at me*i take out my sword and stab it into the ground then a shield comes and breaks all the weapons as their falling down*i run with my sword 2 them and slice 20 of them*only 10 more*sticks sword back in slot and runs towards them*punches the ground and it explodes and 9 of them die*then the last ninja takes off his mask suddenly i remember the face was my old sensei

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 07:21 AM
i had 2 ask u that ?bcuz i really want one,and sai won't give me one bcuz he hates me

Sephiroth
06-30-2009, 07:24 AM
oh ok then good story and i guess ill let u be

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 07:37 AM
Pt 4.
*suddenly my sensei appeared behind me and bit my neck suddenly i fell to the ground and a mark appeared on my neck the painwas so bad i could barely stand he stabbed my back with a kunai*i said y me?*he laughed*the pain stopped hurting and i quickly appeared behind and sliced his side*he turned into mud and reappeared far away

Sephiroth
06-30-2009, 07:38 AM
good story it keeps getting better

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 07:45 AM
Pt 5.*i summoned a tree behind him and it grabbed him*i ran towards him and stabbed his hand and mine into the tree*im gonna kill u even if it kills me *grabs his hand and get into jutsu seal*twin snake sacrifice jutsu*the snakes wrapped around us and exploded*i looked up i couldnt believe it i was alive but then i noticed the mark had spread and i knew that he gave me a curse mark*i stared at his dead body*at least my work is done....*walks away with sword and puts it in it's slot*my sensei laughs while half of his body is blown up and stands up*u didnt kill me he says now i did*makes hand seal and he looks at paper bomb sizzling on his back*NOO!!!he screams*i jump into the air avoiding the xplosion and land back on the ground*walks away with curse mark receeding*

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 07:48 AM
kewl!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE!!

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 07:49 AM
sooo how was it?

NaruSakufluff4ever
it es great!!

Candice Uchiha
ummm thats it,ill try and think of more l8ter

Sephiroth
06-30-2009, 07:50 AM
it was ood candice

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 07:53 AM
thnx so now u know were i got my curse mark from well ill be on l8ter like 2:00 ok bye

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 10:39 AM
Pt 6.

*walking thru the forest**looks up at the sky*hmmmm something doesn't feel rit*keeps on walking*bushes rustle*who goes there?!?!suddenly my mother and father appear*they both yell It's candice ooh our little grl and hug me then they stab me and look at me surprised they say.i turn into mud....and reappears on a tree hmmm,so sensei got ahold of u?hmmmm it doesn't matter im rogue now,nothing matters...2 me anymore...

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Pt 7.

*i meld off the tree and jump onto a branch and stood there*mother,father.....let me show u something*closes eyes then reopens them*sharingan*they both gasp*hmph surprised*jumps down*they look at me ur wanted evrywhere were taking u 2 jail!i don't think so u gotta kill me first,dont be foolish candice!we r ur Parents come with us!*i smile*no im not coming like i said youll have to kill me first....fine candice if that's the way u want 2 be then fine we have 2 kill u....try me....(to be continued last chapter next)

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 10:53 AM
The Last Chapter-The Final Battle
*takes out giant sword*bring it.they jump up and throw kunai at me*that won't work!*moves giant sword blocking the kunai and i put the sword back in it's slot*they keep[ coming 4 me and each throw a punch at me i catch them with my hands i kick my sword out of it's slot and catch it in my teeth*now DIE!i move my mouth slicing their stomachs*they fall to the ground**gasp my mom heals my dad and herself*i forgot u were a medical leader in the sound village*puts sword back in slot**jumps down great heel drop they quickly move out the way barely dodging it*striking shadow snakes!snakes grab them and pulls them towards me*gets hand in fist and punches their face 2 gether making them crash into the ground*is that enough?

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 11:08 AM
no they say*they disappear and reappear on two branches*weve been training 4 this our whole lives!they each grab 10 kunai from their pocket and throw them one kunai hit each tree around me*what is this jutsu?something we made 2geteher!ninja art string attachment!strings come on all the kunai*wat?!?! NO NOT THIS JUTSU!*they pull the strings tight and the strings hold me against a tree*NOOO!!!i cnt let this happen!NOOOO!!*i start breaking the strings by moving around*oh no u dnt they put chakra on the strings to rebulid the lost ones and hold me tighter against the tree*NOOO!were ready now!they jump on the same branch*NOW!NOOOO!!!!i scream FIRE STYLE-MOTHER FATHER COMBO!NOOOO!*they blow fire out of their mouths and its heading straight 4 me*i gotta get out of here wait....snakes come up from underground and start tearing the strings apart*finally im free*two yrds away from my face the fire was takes out sword and stabs it into the ground and makes hand signs 1 yrd,its here i finish my hand seals and my sword multiplies and blocks the fire.hmph*the fire stops*is she dead?*i laugh nope *i appears bhind my moms back and kick her to the ground braking her back,and i punch my dad in the face breaking his nose*i stare at them from the tree branch now DIE!i throw shuriken with paper bomb and senbon around them and it makes the face of a skull and my mom and dad r each in one if it's eyes*ba-bye it xplodes and i jump up dodging the xplosion i fal to the ground and start e at their dead bodies*hmph*eyes turn back 2 normal*smiles picks up sword and put it back in it's slot and walks away*srry mom and dad but i had 2

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 11:58 AM
Thats it?? Write more!!

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 12:00 PM
will u leave me alone that my story heres an idea...write your own story!

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 12:07 PM
okay... :( :( );