PDA

View Full Version : Singleverse: Soul Eater: Death The Kid vs. Black Star

Yori
11-28-2010, 07:56 PM
Who wins?

Starting Distance: 30 Meters

zetsu2141
11-28-2010, 08:01 PM
I think kid can take this with attacks like death cannon but teh sword thing that black star can use is very deadly but at this range i think kid wins he's more of a long range fighter then black star so he can just attack black star before he can reach him but if the fight reaches close range then black star wins with his close combat abilities.

Sephiroth
11-28-2010, 08:02 PM
DTK beat Black star 2 times in the anime. I do believe he does it again

junchurikioftheleaf
11-28-2010, 08:05 PM
DTK...he still far surpasses black star in close range and has better long range moves ontop of sanzu lines and shinigami abilitys

Uchiha Raimaru
11-29-2010, 09:25 AM
At thirty meters, the win goes to Kid. I don't think Star has anything that he can use from long range, and if he does have something long-range, Kid is still a significantly better long-range fighter. If Star can close the gap, he has a lot of different weapons that, by BattleGround default settings, Kid will have no knowledge of. But Kid's also an experienced Shinigami. He can react to an adapting situation with a calm, level head.

Wind Style Naruto
11-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Death the Kid

-Long range attacks
-Excellent Close range fighter
-Death Cannon
-Sanzu Lines
-Shinigami abilities
-He also got Beelzebub

Rasengan SageX5
12-21-2010, 11:33 AM
My money is on Kid in this fight. I don't think that Black Star would have a chance to get in close. The only distance attack he has is Tsubaki's Shuriken Mode and that is no match for Kid's normal shots, let alone Death Cannon.