PDA

View Full Version : Susan: Current Haxxest Being Alive(Like a Boss ver.)

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-27-2010, 08:09 PM
Susan Can...

Control Gravity.(Like a Boss)
Blow up the Earth.(Like a Boss)
Bomb 'em Russians.(Like a Boss)
Make a Sun(Like a Boss)
Switch the Magnetic Poles.(Like a Boss)
Send Earth Hurtling Into The Sun.(Like a Boss)
Implode Pluto.(Like a Boss)
Spam Nukes.(Like a Boss)
Elastic 'em Hoes.(Like a Boss)
Create a Supernova.(Like a Boss)
Destroy the Ozone Layer.(Like a Boss)
Reform Pangaea.(Like a Boss)

Will conclude later.

Noctis Arashi
11-27-2010, 08:10 PM
/already stated this, but will not due to planet busting HAX.

Trololol.

INFINITE MASS PUNCH!

junchurikioftheleaf
11-27-2010, 08:11 PM
/claims hype

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Half of that does not even refer to destroying a planet. And dude, you are the living embodiment of God Modding.

Yori
11-27-2010, 08:12 PM
He can do that?

junchurikioftheleaf
11-27-2010, 08:13 PM
He can do that?
he controls most forms of energy mainly kinetic and potential

Noctis Arashi
11-27-2010, 08:13 PM
Still, the point of trolling and the like a boss made me LOL.

/is in the process of changing character since like 3 days ago

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
11-27-2010, 08:14 PM
He can bomb Russian's?!??!?!?!?! THAT BE MAH JOB?!?!?!?!?!

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-27-2010, 08:14 PM
He can do that?

Yup. He has the potential of destroying a star system, but it'll take years or decades to gather up all the mass and energy and required.

He has chemical energy, thermal energy, electromagnetic energy, elastic energy, nuclear energy, kinetic energy, potential energy, gravitational energy, rest energy, electromagnetic radiation, and electric energy at his fingertips.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-27-2010, 08:15 PM
He can bomb Russian's?!??!?!?!?! THAT BE MAH JOB?!?!?!?!?!

You suck at your job then, since Russia's hasn't been bombed as of now. :lol:

Devroux
11-27-2010, 08:19 PM
he controls most forms of energy mainly kinetic and potential
I don't get how you can control kinetic and potential energy...

Kinetic energy is the energy from movement. It's not friction or anything it is just the movement of an object. So he can use telekinesis or what? I'm confused...

Potential energy is energy that an object has sitting somewhere. It's just what it could do not what it is doing. There really isn't energy here...

I don't get it...

Yori
11-27-2010, 08:21 PM
/Predicts major crap from the Escudo coming our way because of this.

Hally
11-27-2010, 08:22 PM
He out haxxes flamey............................................ ..any you all call him hax. XD

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-27-2010, 08:22 PM
I don't get how you can control kinetic and potential energy...

Kinetic energy is the energy from movement. It's not friction or anything it is just the movement of an object. So he can use telekinesis or what? I'm confused...

Potential energy is energy that an object has sitting somewhere. It's just what it could do not what it is doing. There really isn't energy here...

I don't get it...
Basically, he can still the energy of your movements with kinetic energy manipulation. Says you attempt to kick him. He stills the kinetic energy, therefore freezing your entire kick, and can dish it right back in the same attack power of the kick that tried to kick him. And of course, he can create nukes from high speed attacks.

Potential energy is compressed energy on standby mode, basically. It is released via kinetic energy.

Noctis Arashi
11-27-2010, 08:23 PM
/is now my old arrancar anyway

=/

Hally
11-27-2010, 08:23 PM
*makes a crap storm* XD.... why did you say that Yori I just came to agree that he is the haxxest person in the entire universe

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-27-2010, 08:24 PM
He out haxxes flamey............................................ ..any you all call him hax. XD

Imagine fighting him in a crowded, busied place, like New York Times Square. In mere moments, he'd have the equivalent energy of two or more Tsar Bombs.

Donquixote Doflamingo
That's a whole lotta boss.

Devroux
Basically, he can still the energy of your movements with kinetic energy manipulation. Says you attempt to kick him. He stills the kinetic energy, therefore freezing your entire kick, and can dish it right back in the same attack power of the kick that tried to kick him. And of course, he can create nukes from high speed attacks.

Potential energy is compressed energy on standby mode, basically. It is released via kinetic energy.
So it's GM worded differently?

Compressed energy? It's not even energy... It's just the energy that could come from it doing something.

Noctis Arashi
11-27-2010, 08:26 PM
Imagine fighting him in a crowded, busied place, like New York Times Square. In mere moments, he'd have the equivalent energy of two or more Tsar Bombs.
xDDDDD

Yori
One slip up from the WG you will exploit that like there is no tomorrow. Thats why Hally

Vatanui AKA Pride
So it's GM worded differently?

Compressed energy? It's not even energy... It's just the energy that could come from it doing something.

Indirect GM, except that it is scientific.

Think of your compressed energy as Reishi or Chakra. You have it, and it's energy, except that it's not really doing anything. It's just there, and the only way to use it is via exhaling it, and creating kinetic energy from movements. Living things have potential energy.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-27-2010, 08:27 PM
xDDDDD

Tourist Trap? Naw, I'd say Susan Trap.

Hally

Yikes.......................`:shock: Even sublimation cero does not stand a chance........

Vatanui AKA Pride
One slip up from the WG you will exploit that like there is no tomorrow. Thats why Hally

World Government didn't slip up.

Hally
11-27-2010, 08:28 PM
But we already knew he was hax Yori so thats why I said Vat should fight him Vat can beat hax I think............

Twisterty
Awesome name, lol.

Noctis Arashi
Tourist Trap? Naw, I'd say Susan Trap.
Rep button, are, broke. >.>

Devroux
11-27-2010, 08:29 PM
Indirect GM, except that it is scientific.

Think of your compressed energy as Reishi or Chakra. You have it, and it's energy, except that it's not really doing anything. It's just there, and the only way to use it is via exhaling it, and creating kinetic energy from movements. Living things have potential energy.
How is it indirect? If he can hault your kick without touching you it is definately GM. He's controlling the opponent without touching them... I don't get how that is indirect.

Reishi/chakra/mana/chi are all forms of literal energy. Kinetic and potential energy are basically adjectives... I guess I'm looking at it differently than you?

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-27-2010, 08:30 PM
Yikes.......................`:shock: Even sublimation cero does not stand a chance........

He'd vaporize all of New York state. Seeing as that a weakened Tsar Bomb destroys thirty or thirty five kilometers of land, if I recall correctly. A fully powered one takes out a chunk of land for a distance of fifty. And we're not even including the nuclear fallout here.

Hally
11-27-2010, 08:31 PM
He'd vaporize all of New York state. Seeing as that a weakened Tsar Bomb destroys thirty or thirty five kilometers of land, if I recall correctly. A fully powered one takes out a chunk of land for a distance of fifty. And we're not even including the nuclear fallout here.

O.o thats insanity

Yori
11-27-2010, 08:33 PM
Eh not even Final Form Aizen can beat Lights ability

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-27-2010, 08:33 PM
Rep button, are, broke. >.>
Get used to it.

How is it indirect? If he can hault your kick without touching you it is definately GM. He's controlling the opponent without touching them... I don't get how that is indirect.

Reishi/chakra/mana/chi are all forms of literal energy. Kinetic and potential energy are basically adjectives... I guess I'm looking at it differently than you?
It is indirect because it's not to a total extent. He can only control you when you're in movement, and it's not even a control.

They are all forms of internal energy, and at their base form, they do not linger, never moving. Potential energy is the same thing, except that it has a more similarity to Soul Eater's soul wavelengths, since the potential energy is a field amongst the being.

Why thank you.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-27-2010, 08:34 PM
O.o thats insanity

Or fight him in the North or South Pole, he'll send you fumbling into the Sun, or down into the Earth's core, or back into Soviet Russia.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-27-2010, 08:34 PM
O.o thats insanity

You do realize that this is the exact ability Kyo has as well, correct?

Hally
11-27-2010, 09:13 PM
Lolz Kyo never used it like that though that I know of