PDA

View Full Version : Request Made to the World Goverment

Hally
11-25-2010, 12:30 AM
I am not going to argue about food this time.
I have a request for an alternate if we lose the war. If you win you will gain control of the majority of HM and reside in LN castle. The Arrancar will no longer be able to step foot in the castle and will live in the menos forest in escudo. We will have about 25 percent of the land to roam in without stepping into WG territory. That means we can not kill anything like hollows outside this boundary. You will become the head leaders of HM and I will accept this. I will follow your orders as you wish on one condition, my ppls freedom. They can remain free to do as they please in that small part of menos forest that they live in. You can do what ever you want to me but I don't want them to suffer. We will not harm humans and try to survive some other way. I just thought I would try cause all I want is my ppl to be free to do what they want and be happy. So you may make whatever stakes you want as long as they don't jeopardize my peoples freedom. Thank you again for your time.

Agree or not???

shinmarubountyhunter
11-27-2010, 08:48 AM
Disagree. We get complete control over HM and you.

shinmarubountyhunter
11-27-2010, 08:48 AM
Don't worry, we'll be nice for a change.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
11-27-2010, 09:00 AM
I am not going to argue about food this time.
I have a request for an alternate if we lose the war. If you win you will gain control of the majority of HM and reside in LN castle. The Arrancar will no longer be able to step foot in the castle and will live in the menos forest in escudo. We will have about 25 percent of the land to roam in without stepping into WG territory. That means we can not kill anything like hollows outside this boundary. You will become the head leaders of HM and I will accept this. I will follow your orders as you wish on one condition, my ppls freedom. They can remain free to do as they please in that small part of menos forest that they live in. You can do what ever you want to me but I don't want them to suffer. We will not harm humans and try to survive some other way. I just thought I would try cause all I want is my ppl to be free to do what they want and be happy. So you may make whatever stakes you want as long as they don't jeopardize my peoples freedom. Thank you again for your time.

Agree or not???
Red and boldface= all i needed to hear to make this decision

/punches Hally in the face

YOU CRAZY?!?!??!

shinmarubountyhunter
11-27-2010, 09:01 AM
If not Dark, we will gain complete control of HM and you could stay where you live, just under our control.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
11-27-2010, 09:02 AM
Better than living in fear,constantly plotting against you o only fail again :|

....You guys have any openings? xD

shinmarubountyhunter
11-27-2010, 09:03 AM
Actually, we do.

Yellow Flash
11-27-2010, 09:04 AM
How about you get the privilege of carrying out your every day life, just that we ultimately control what you do.

shinmarubountyhunter
11-27-2010, 09:05 AM
How about you get the privilege of carrying out your every day life, just that we ultimately control what you do.

That's what I'm saying.

Yellow Flash
11-27-2010, 09:12 AM
That's what I'm saying.
Then they should comply. We're actually offering a better deal then she is offering us.

Yori
11-27-2010, 09:13 AM
Stubborn

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
11-27-2010, 09:13 AM
...Can't really argue with your guy's deal

As long as we live our lives normally

junchurikioftheleaf
11-27-2010, 09:17 AM
/does not wanna be in the matrix

/goes all red peel on you guys

Hally
11-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Dark we dont exactly get a choice in this I was only trying to salvage the little freedom that we would have left........*blocks your punch* PM Me then if you have a better idea.......

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
11-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Dark we dont exactly get a choice in this I was only trying to salvage the little freedom that we would have left........*blocks your punch* PM Me then if you have a better idea.......
All my ideas are better >>

Hally
11-27-2010, 09:36 AM
Go about our everyday lives but you control us.........why does this sound like a movie I have seen or something.................*scratches head* I dont like this cause the thing is well...............*sigh* What do you mean by control us exactly??????

shinmarubountyhunter
11-27-2010, 09:40 AM
Your people have agreed to the terms.

Hally
11-27-2010, 09:45 AM
Yea well Dark is.........not one to be making these choices anyhow. *looks at Dark* Hes always in it for his own advantages but I dunno what hes thinking this time. Silly Dark.....

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
11-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Hal,If I win my fight I get to remove rules placed down on us -/_\-

Hally
11-27-2010, 10:38 AM
what rules are they gonna make anyway.....................and good luck in your fight and rememeber intangiblity always has a weakness depending on what devil fruit is used you have like amples of moves so you could have the advantage if you counter. Kick his ars

Bacon
11-27-2010, 10:40 AM
This is silly. :lol:

What is going on?

Hally
11-27-2010, 10:47 AM
Eya..........stuff I pmed the stuff its a war bacon..................................I was just trying to come up with another agreement besides my ppl being controled by the WG no one wants to lose their freedom. Tis not very nice