PDA

View Full Version : Deidara vs Sai. Battle of Art.

geogreymon123
11-24-2010, 07:09 PM
P.S: Deidara can be killed for this match.

Location. Art museum.

S.O.M: Bloodlust.

Description: Giant metal rod ontop of Museum.

Setting/Background-Stormy. Some lightning.
Distance- 12 feet.

Restriction.
Deidara-No C4 or C0
Sai- Cant Use more then 10 Ink monsters/clones

Knowledge.
Deidara- Knows he cant use more then 3
Sai- Knows that his weakness is Lightning.

Whose art will win?

TheBlackChidori
11-24-2010, 07:10 PM
Sai can't use Lightning.

Most of Deidara's abilities destroy Sai relatively easily.

geogreymon123
11-24-2010, 07:13 PM
Thats why I put Stormy and Some lightning as setting/background.
Sai could possibly use it to advantage.

TheBlackChidori
11-24-2010, 07:16 PM
Thats why I put Stormy and Some lightning as setting/background.
Sai could possibly use it to advantage.

He would have to manipulate the lightning to attack single flying explosives. Not likely.

geogreymon123
11-24-2010, 07:18 PM
Yes it will be almost impossible for a non lightning type user to hit deidara with wild lightning.

Unless he can somehow get Deidara to the metal rod ontop of the map then Sai could win.

So many possibilities :D

Uchiha Raimaru
11-24-2010, 07:20 PM
Sai only gets 3 ink monsters? What kinda crap is this?

Deidara owns in that situation.

geogreymon123
11-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Editted to 5 then.

Shikamaru Nara
11-24-2010, 07:22 PM
C1? C2? So many ways that Deidara could win.

Sai won't be able to get close enough to Deidara for your lightning rod theory to actually work.

geogreymon123
11-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Yes it was pointless pretty much.

But i wanna see how anybody can find a situation to get him too :D

Ok 10 for sai. Since Deidara can make so many spiders.

Nyruss
11-24-2010, 07:26 PM
There is no possible way Sai could ever win this fight.

Sai's brother
11-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Location. Art museum.

Description: Giant metal rod ontop of Museum.

Setting/Background-Stormy. Some lightning.
Distance- 12 feet.

Restriction.
Deidara-No C4 or C0
Sai- Cant Use more then 10 Ink monsters/clones

Knowledge.
Deidara- Knows he cant use more then 3
Sai- Knows that his weakness is Lightning.

Whose art will win?

Sai paints 9 snakes to restrain him. Then paints a lighting rod. Sticks it to Deidara's head then ...leaves XD

Kuromaki
11-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Weather is stormy so the rain destroys Sai's art. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

deidara330
11-24-2010, 07:37 PM
There is no possible way Sai could ever win this fight.Isn't Sai still bloodlusted? He'll probably do the same thing he did this latest chapter, then, and in this chapter he used a speed that Deidara couldn't react to and attacked quickly. With the distance being a mere 12 feet, Sai could use his Ink Men, or whatever those were he attacked with, to hit Deidara before he could react, just like he did in this chapter. Sai can't use the lightning to his advantage, though. If the distance were the typical 50 meters, or if Sai were in character, Deidara would win with his various bombs, but with the conditions the way there are, IMO Sai's more likely to win. Unless, of course, there's something I'm not taking into consideration that proves me wrong.

Sai's brother
11-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Isn't Sai still bloodlusted? He'll probably do the same thing he did this latest chapter, then, and in this chapter he used a speed that Deidara couldn't react to and attacked quickly. With the distance being a mere 12 feet, Sai could use his Ink Men, or whatever those were he attacked with, to hit Deidara before he could react, just like he did in this chapter. Sai can't use the lightning to his advantage, though. If the distance were the typical 50 meters, or if Sai were in character, Deidara would win with his various bombs, but with the conditions the way there are, IMO Sai's more likely to win. Unless, of course, there's something I'm not taking into consideration that proves me wrong.

v

The Benevolent Kings (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nio) (仁王, Niō) or Vajra (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajra) Strongmen (金剛力士, Kongō Rikishi): Two powerful beings, Agyō (阿形) and Ungyō (吽形), used to physically attack the enemy.

This is what it is called btw! :D

Nyruss
11-24-2010, 08:14 PM
In the time it takes Sai to grab a scroll, open it, put it down on the ground, grab his brush, dip it in ink, draw the two guardians and use his jutsu, Deidara will have already blown his head off. Maybe the guardians once summoned are faster than Deidara, but the reason Sai lived long enough to use them was because Deidara was underestimating him. He won't do that here. He'll kill Sai as quickly as possible.

mrsticky005
11-24-2010, 10:52 PM
In the time it takes Sai to grab a scroll, open it, put it down on the ground, grab his brush, dip it in ink, draw the two guardians and use his jutsu, Deidara will have already blown his head off. Maybe the guardians once summoned are faster than Deidara, but the reason Sai lived long enough to use them was because Deidara was underestimating him. He won't do that here. He'll kill Sai as quickly as possible.

Sai Shaft drew the picture right in front of Deidara and still managed
to land a surprise attack on Deidara. I don't care if Deidara "underestimated" Sai Shaft or not. You have to be pretty quick to land a surprise attack on someone you're standing right in front of. Even if Deidara underestimated Sai Shaft he should have still seen the attack coming if it was that slow. But it wasn't slow, and neither is Sai Shaft's drawing speed. Sai Shaft can draw at an incredibly fast rate. Also
it takes time for Deidara to use his clay bombs as well. The bigger
the explosion the more time it takes. Deidara's bombs are not
something he can use instantly at will. They also take prep.

Sai Shaft is actually probably faster than Deidara.
Deidara has more powerful attacks though.

mrsticky005
11-25-2010, 07:14 AM
Sai Shaft wins. He's quicker with his art.

Deidara can't just instantly throw clay bombs and win the match. He first has to mold them into the right shape. The bigger the explosion the more time it takes. Deidara uses his clay bird in fights to create
distance from his opponent to give himself time. Also he used Tobi as a distraction/assistant.

Sai Shaft can draw quick. He can create the 10 ink monsters rather quickly. His art is faster.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-25-2010, 07:17 AM
I don't see much of a counter for Deidara's C1 bugs, or even C2 Birds with Sai. Sure, he has so art skill and can draw a plethora of things, but none of them are known to have the ability to take on many big/overwhelming attacks.

I would go for Deidara on this one.

mrsticky005
11-25-2010, 07:31 AM
I don't see much of a counter for Deidara's C1 bugs, or even C2 Birds with Sai. Sure, he has so art skill and can draw a plethora of things, but none of them are known to have the ability to take on many big/overwhelming attacks.

I would go for Deidara on this one.

Sai Shaft draws quicker than Deidara makes clay.
Sai Shaft restrains Deidara. Cuts him to pieces

Wooster
11-25-2010, 07:51 AM
Sai Shaft takes this. He can draw faster than Deidara can make his clay bombs. Remember in the fight against Gaara how long it took. Really long.

Secondly, they are standing nearly right on top of each only 12 feet away. Sai whips out a few snakes and has them bind Deidara. It takes incredible strength to break these bonds. I imagine Deidara could to it with his explosives, but with his hands bound he is screwed. Battle over, Sai Shaft wins.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-25-2010, 08:05 AM
Deidara's faster than Sai I believe, the fact that he drew that fast was plot I personally believe, he usually takes much much longer. I don't think he'll be able to restrain Deidara, and he really has no counter for C2 animals flying at him.

Yellow Flash
11-25-2010, 08:19 AM
Sai has shown incredible drawing speeds on multiple occasions, so I don't know what you mean by plot. Ex. Naruto and Sai's first meeting; Sai drew those remarkably fast, and that was his first feat.

Deidara has pretty decent speed feats, but in the latest chapter I think we can say, with the distance and all, Sai has the speed advantage. Besides, how is Deidara going to make C2 when hes bond by Sai's snakes?

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-25-2010, 08:25 AM
He has a few time but not consistently, but I mean he's not gonna go that fast without both Sasori and Deidara, two very high top tier characters, not noticing at all.

Also, I think since they're zombies they're senses are died down and they really aren't their entire selves. By that, I'm pretty sure that the snakes wouldn't make it to Deidara before he makes a swarm of C2 insects, if it was the actual Deidara rather than the zombie Deidara.

Yellow Flash
11-25-2010, 08:30 AM
He has a few time but not consistently, but I mean he's not gonna go that fast without both Sasori and Deidara, two very high top tier characters, not noticing at all.

Also, I think since they're zombies they're senses are died down and they really aren't their entire selves. By that, I'm pretty sure that the snakes wouldn't make it to Deidara before he makes a swarm of C2 insects, if it was the actual Deidara rather than the zombie Deidara.
None of this even makes sense. For one, Sasori isn't even in this fight. C2 takes prep too, and much more of it then it takes Sai to conjure up some snakes. By the time Deidara has C2 prepped, Sai has already binded him and drawn those two men, which by this time have more then likely killed him. And even if he did have C2 prepped in time to counter the two men, the snakes have him bound, so it's basically futile.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-25-2010, 08:34 AM
I'm showing you feats, Sai shouldn't have been able to get past two high tier characters as he did, that is my basis for it being plot.

Maybe it's because I don't give a ;);););) about Deidara, but from what I remember it didn't take him much time at all. It depends on the distance of the fight honestly, that's what it boils down too. By the way...what is the distance? =3

Yellow Flash
11-25-2010, 08:44 AM
Twelve feet, which is why Sai takes this. Prep for C2 is longer then some simple snakes. Sai still takes this.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-25-2010, 08:50 AM
Why did I read 112. =[

everything I just said is null and void if that's the case.

RINNEMAN1
11-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Deidara's explosive clay>Sai's sketches

geogreymon123
11-25-2010, 07:53 PM
Ok my turn to Start a Way Sai can win :D

Like in the latest chapter if you read Sai has shown to draw VERY FAST.
In front of Deidara as well before he can do a thing.
Deidara would TRY to counter with C1 or C2.
But Sai would proabably have a snake to tie up Deidara's hands if he was quick enough.
If He wasnt fast enough Deidara would possiible blow up the Museum causing there to be nothing. Maybe the rod might still be good to use.
And then the battle is ouside.
Knowing deidara he would Fly up into the sky.
Since sai can fly he might as well.
Sai can draw up a Ink Guy and Quickly throw it at Deidara's bird causing Lightning to Strike on him.
The bird would crash land.
Then sai can easily Kill/Tie him up him.

Warrior3
01-21-2012, 07:44 PM
Deidara for the freaking win!! by far a lot better than Sasori and Sai combined.